A night to remember || Closed for now

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby ghast. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:20 pm

✔ 𝚉 𝙰 𝙲 𝙷 !
gender male │ age nineteen │ location the gym │ tags hayley
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxa smile grew on zach's face as he shook the girl's hand. the first thing he
    noticed about hayley was her pink hair. it was a nice color, he thought to himself
    "zach, by the way." he smiled, nodding his head at the decorations. "they're
    cool. it's fine, too. that you're a mess, today was definitely not my day eit
    her."
    chuckling, he took another minute to look around the gym.

"nice hair, too. i like the color. so, how'd you find out about this?" zach h
    oped he wasn't being too pushy, which he had a knack of doing. he shifted slight
    ly and looked around again, taking in the faces. hmm, a lot of cute people. he
    thought to himself, trying not to be too obvious.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elisabet perez || 2

Postby `sappho » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:33 pm

xxxthe girl sighed as the three others walked off towards the tables filled with food and drinks. eliza didn't really want to cut into their conversation again so she decided she would just find somewhere to sit. she walked across the gym floor, heels clicking against the newly laid wood, towards the tables. the walk wasn't far, they were in a gym after all, but for some reason she felt like it lasted a life time. she felt alone but she knew she shouldn't. she had been invited here, hand picked to come to this prom. she pulled one of the chairs out a plopped down and leaned against the tabletop. god, this was the one time she wished she had friends or at least someone to talk to. she wasn't the best at making friends, she knew that. she was too stubborn, too snappy, too easy to get angry. she would always snap when she got nervous, sad, scared, anything. she would always cut into conversations because she was afraid to be left out. maybe it was because of her childhood or maybe not, eliza didn't know. eliza just wanted to feel like she could be 'normal', just this once.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A night to remember || Closed for now

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:31 am

Calissa Moon

19-lesbian-gym-tags;Elizabet-crush;possibly Eliza

As Cali waited for the guy’s answer, her curious eyes darted around the room, and finally landed on a pretty Spanish girl sitting on a chair along the side of the gym. “Err, I’m so sorry, but I’m uh...” as she decided on an excuse, she stayed looking at the girl. “To be honest, there’s a girl over there. She looks sad.” Cali smiled apologetically and walked off. As she reached the girl, she put on her most friendly smile and straightened her suit. She walked up and sat beside her, crossing her legs and turning subtly towards the other girl. Calissa has never been good at flirting, but today she thought it might work. “Well, hello, how are you today?” She asked, lilting her voice at an appealing level. “My name’s Calissa,” she continued, utilizing her British accent to gain appeal. “What’s yours?” She asked, with a flirtatious grin at the end.

((ooc; her suit looks like this, her hair looks like this except purple not pink, and her boots look like this, they go over her pants.))
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Feel free to PM me! I may not
reply right away, but... patience.
Catch you around CS! :D
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Stories Roleplay
Watch Me! Read This!
Mythology code credit
╘═════════════════╛
ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elisabet perez || 3

Postby `sappho » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:27 pm

xxxeliza continued to look down at the table until she heard the sound of footsteps coming towards her. she looked up with her big brown eyes and saw a slim, pale girl in a suit in front of her. she had long blonde hair and deep brown eyes. she was pretty much the opposite of eliza. she shrugged. "im alright," she said with a sigh. "im elisabet but you can just call me eliza," she told calissa. "so are you from around here?" she asked her, noticing that had a small british accent.
Last edited by `sappho on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:22 pm

✦ H A Y L E Y ✦
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female ✧ nineteen ✧ lesbian ✧ tags; zach

the young woman grinned as zach complimented her hair colour. hayley had been dyeing her hair for years on end, it played such a big role in her identity. so when zach commented on it, it gave hayley a little boost of confidence which she appreciated. following his gaze, she examined the other people with a smirk. "found out through my sister," she answered quietly, trying to figure out who zach was interested in, "who're you checking out? spotted a cute boy?" she teased with a laugh.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Ezekiel Novak
Tagged: Kellin, Ingrid
Approaching the table of refreshments - which had a vast selection of dishes and other bites - Ezekiel hesitated, pondering over what he wanted to eat. He didn't want to pick something that others might judge him for eating, even though he knew that it was just a thought in his mind, rather than something that would actually happen. While he didn't think that he was quite hungry enough to load up a plate, he did settle on picking up a couple of strawberries, then he turned towards Ingrid, for she had asked about what he - and Kellin - did.
He was, admittedly, a little reluctant to talk too much about himself, but he was determined to try not to let things tense up too much again. "I'm studying in two majors as well." Ezekiel started, pausing for a few moments, wondering if the other two would want to hear about what he was studying. Deciding to briefly talk about it anyway, he added, "I study Chemistry, and Folklore & Mythology - they're definitely a handful, and I'm not sure what I'll do after graduating, but I enjoy them, so..." Ezekiel trailed off, before he let himself get into talking at length about his studies.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:57 am

Calissa Moon

Cali was a bit disappointed, they were just carrying on a normal conversation. She couldn’t detect a hint of flirting in the girl’s sentence. ”Well, sort of. I was raised in Britain, but moved here three years ago. I haven’t quite shaken the accent, though.” Another grin. Even if this girl wasn’t playing along, Liss was still going to flirt. ”I don’t think you’re fine. Come on, let’s go get some food from that table over there.” she continued. She stood up and looked back to see if Eliza was following her.

((ooc; btw Cali has dark brown eyes, not blue.))
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Feel free to PM me! I may not
reply right away, but... patience.
Catch you around CS! :D
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Stories Roleplay
Watch Me! Read This!
Mythology code credit
╘═════════════════╛
ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elisabet perez || 4

Postby `sappho » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:42 am

xxxeliza could read the disappointment on the girl's face. maybe she had been making an attempt to flirt but she wasn't sure. she decided that she would try to be a bit nicer, even if she wasn't really in the mood to be kind. she shrugged. "alright," she said with a smile. the smile was forced but she tried her best to make it look natural. she stood up from her seat and walked towards the table of food, following after calissa.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✦] Kellin

Postby sapphic psychic » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:11 am

━━━━♘ KELLIN
    ✦ tagged ; ezekiel, ingrid
    ✦ ooc ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxxxxXXxxxXXXxxxXXXxxx
♧ Kellin arrived at the selection of deserts as well, his eyes lighting up at the sight of all the sugary goodness. That was only one side of the table. There were carefully crafted party appetizers on the other side, which made his mouth water even more. However, Kellin was mostly attracted to the sight of the numerous deserts and oh - the chocolate fountain. Kellin could have melted then and there. While still in a bit of a daze, Kellin reached out and grabbed one of the wafer cookies and let the chocolate from the chocolate fountain drizzle over it before he popped the whole thing into his mouth. With a happy sigh, Kellin closed his eyes to let the chocolate take over. Though he didn't want to admit it, Kellin had partly tuned out the chattering of his newfound friend, Ingrid, in order to enjoy his snack. So when he opened his eyes and found Ingrid chattering on about her major, it was definitely a bit of a wake-up call.

In order to try and follow the conversation, Kellin gave a small smile, nodding when Ingrid finished. "That sounds like a lot, I'm not gonna lie. But good for you, it sounds like you have a pretty good handle on everything you want to do," he said, encouragement and a feeling of pride building in his chest. When even Ezekiel spoke out about his major, Kellin's jaw dropped a little. First off, it seemed like everyone was doing a double major when he wasn't... now it seemed like he was just slacking. Secondly... Ezekiel actually spoke! "I feel like the odd one out," Kellin joked casually, "Everyone here is doing a cool double major, while all I'm doing is trying to achieve a single major in journalism."
Last edited by sapphic psychic on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:51 am

Calissa Moon

Liss looked back to see the girl following her. 'Yes, Eliza's coming. If she doesn't want to flirt, we could at least be friends.' she thought with a smile. They walked up to the food table and it took Cali a while to absorb all the food. "So, what are you going to have?"
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕