snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:05 am

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|Cabin 3|Tags; Petru, Addie|Brad|current outfit
Hazel looked over toward Addie with a crooked smile. The beach is nice but I’ve always been one for the great outdoors. My brother says I’m strange compared to other girls because I’d rather go to the mountains than the beach or Hawaii. She continued with a small smile. She smoothed down her curly blonde hair that had begun to frizz up in the cold air. She huffed her fit frame with her arms, she wasn’t warm but she wasn’t cold either, she’d have to change into a warmer jacket later.

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Shane"|22|Cabin 1|Tags; luke|Milo|current outfit
Shane smiled as the other introduced themselves. Im Shane Garrett, I’m 22. This is Milo he introduced his flame point who sat at his feet, kneading the snow with his orange paws. Shane swept a hand through his dusky hair as he leaned against the hood of Luke’s vehicle. He inhaled deeply, smelling the savoury scented pine trees and feeling his cold nose. His breath billowed out in front of him like a cloud as he looked back at the

{sorry they’re a bit short! I’m on mobile at school right now :>}
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || full

Postby kalo. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:48 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - his car
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "mirabelle"
X
XXXXKing had his hands gripped tightly around his laptop bag's strap to the point where his knuckles were painted a faint white. His thoughts were racing: how many people were coming here, did any of them have a bad history, why are there so many pets? He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair, biting the inside of his cheek. This was certainly going to be an interesting time he spent here-most likely the most interesting thing he does. Ever. King was lost in his thoughts about what he was going to work on and if he was even going to get work on anything during his stay. He was so lost that when a female approached him and spoke he had to shake his head and blink a few times before letting out a soft chuckle. "Considering I had to drive, what, three hours? Not sure if it's worth it yet or not." He crossed his arms, straightening his back and squaring his shoulders. "Don't get me wrong it's beautiful but I'm not a huge fan of being away from my workplace." He looked over at the female, a weak smile on his face. A cool breeze passed by causing King to let out a grumble of frustration and adjust his jacket and scarf. The brunette shoved his hands into his coat pockets, looking at her again.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:10 am

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags:carpool;open//

Aiden silently watched as the mountains rolled past them, enjoying the music blaring from the radio. He smiled softly and looked around. The landscape was beautiful. The snow glistened and the sun flowed from behind the majestic peaks. He sighed. This weekend would be fun. He definitely wanted to go hiking, maybe take along a new friend. They soon reached their destination and he popped open his door, relief flowing through him as he got to his legs. He stretched, reaching his arms far above his head, then shaking himself. Leaning back into the Jeep, he wrapped his fingers around the strap of his duffle bag and his white fluffy blanket he had brought. He flung the blanket over his shoulder and dragged his bag to his cabin, thanking Zac and his sister for the ride up. The fresh layer of snow crunched beneath his feet and breath steamed around his face as he trekked over to the second cabin. Opening the door, he was greeted by a warm rush of air and a few faces. He smiled and waved to them, setting down his things in the corner.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:18 am

Mirabelle Lykke - The Parking Lot - Tagged; Kane

Mira placed a hand on Elton's head, gently petting behind his ear as he sat himself down besides her. "I sure hope it will be. I am not letting all the pit stops and whining be a waste of time." She chuckled somewhat as she glanced down to the dog watching while he stretched his neck to sniff at Kane, his tail wagging, leaving an imprint in the snow. Withdrawing her hand, Mira leaned back, adjusting her guitar strap to be higher on her shoulder as she looked up to Kane. "Mira, by the way. And this is Elton."
He seemed to come across as presenting himself as refined, and apparently a workaholic, yet Mira caught sight of his laptop case, the attached pins and the occasional splatter of paint. She gripped the handle of her bag in both of her hands for a moment before switching, "What keeps you so busy?" Mira asked curiously as Elton stood to approach Kane. "Elton, sit." Her voice quiet as she spoke, the Malinois mix turned his head to her before sitting down.
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 am

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - his car
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "mirabelle"
X
XXXXKing's eyes were focused on some snow that was falling off a branch of a large pine tree. When she spoke up he looked down at the dog, known as Elton, and let out a forced smile. He mentally cursed himself before speaking again, "sorry, I was rude, should have said my name first. Name's Kane but people, for some reason, call me King." He moved his hand and stretched it out to the dog for him to sniff. When she asked about his work he thought about it for a few, pondering what to say before finally narrowing it down. "At the moment i'm working on getting my law degree, it's tough but I do it for a reason. You working?" He asked, looking from Elton to Mirabelle.

King's thoughts began to wander back to his work and what was happening. The thought of these strangers pestering him about his work made him tense slightly. It was going to be rough having several people asking him what he was doing and why. He knew it was the only secret he kept from others but he was still recovering from it. Time. Time he valued so much.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:43 am

Donita -20-Female-outfit-Tags:Open

Donita watched more and more people drive into the parking lot. She noticed a lot of people car pooled with each other which was smart but Donita isn't into carpools because of her "fear" of human interaction. She continued to doodle in her note book, she found herself drawing the people faces at the cabin ground. So far she drew a girl and a couple of boys and some of their dogs. Donita felt her bottom get more and more wet from the snow but she didn't care. She could change her pants later and she needed to watch her birds fly around. Moonlight and Sunshine flew close to Donita so they won't lose her. She saw a male walk into cabin to and notice he was very happy about the heat in the building. She would go meet him or anyone but she doesn't usually talk first so she just sat there drawing him.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:13 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: Shane (Open) -22 year old male
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

"Oh! I forgot. This is Cooper," Luke introduced as he pointed to his Shiba Inu. "And this is Teddy," Luke finished while pointing to the orange Pomeranian. "How was your drive?" Luke asked as he stared at the other campers and their pets. There were a few interesting faces that he saw, but he was more interested in the animals that were running around. He even spotted a girl and her pet. 'Is that a sugar glider?' Luke wondered. He spotted a girl that seemed to be drawing with her three birds on her shoulder. Luke inhaled the cold air and could smell the faint smell of cedar and balsam. Teddy nudged his leg and he could be seen shivering. Luke lifted Teddy and attempted to warm the small dog. He shivered as another gust of freezing wind blew past him. 'Get me out of this place!' he thought.
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:36 am

Donita -20-Female-outfit-Tags:Sky

Donita looked up when she heard a girls voice. She quickly closed her drawing book making sure she didn't see any of her doodles. She kept looking at the girl not saying anything. She was observing her, noticing everything about the girls looks from head to toe. she could be a cute model she thought. "Hi" Donita said trying to make her Australian accent easy to understand. She never really had any interacts with anyone so this was kinda new to her. She whistled so her birds would fly onto her hand and held them close.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay.exe » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:30 am

vanessa | female | eighteen | lesbian | single | tags; open

The second Vanessa got there, she knew it was a mistake. She shouldn't be here, in these mountains, with these cold, blustery winds. go to that camp thing, her sister had sad over the phone. it'll be fun.

If this was her sister's definition of fun, she wouldn't want to be her sister.

A bit fed up, Vanessa found cabin one and opened the door a bit too forcefully. She winced and closed it carefully, then set off to find her room.

Well, she thought. At least the room is nice. There was, conveniently, a mini fridge. She'd been hoping there was one, considering the enormous amount of food she brought with her. She had 2 whole suitcases full of crappy microwavable food.
She was NOT sharing with anybody else.

She unpacked as slowly as she could, grateful that nobody had stopped by yet to say hello. She just wanted to get this over with.
She took out all the food first, so it didn't spoil, and then went on to fill her closet with clothes. She then made the bed, also grateful it didn't come with sheets or anything because she'd brought her own.

Eventually, her room was a vibrant orange-and-green-topia. She was pleased with herself.

She then walked outside and grabbed her dog food and leashes. She was well aware that Eaton and Opal would be barking, but she didn't care if the others were annoyed with her Cavalier King Charles puppies.

Walking out of her room, hoping not to meet anyone on the way to the restroom, she saw a really nice fern next to the front door.
Envious, she decided to squat down and study it.
gay.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:52 am

𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓊𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃
      male | 20 | bisexual | cabin one | tags: vanessa
      cassius decided to take his dogs inside and set up his room. whistling, he made his way towards the first cabin, pushing open the door and letting the two large huskies run inside first. he chuckled and followed them in, pausing when he noticed a girl by the door. "oh, hi. sorry, i'm letting all the cold air in." he quickly shut the door, glancing over at the dogs to make sure they weren't getting into trouble.

𝖟𝖊𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓 𝖏𝖆𝖝𝖔𝖓
      male | 21 | heterosexual | cabin three | tags: zoe
      zeppelin heard crunching footsteps coming up fast behind him, and he turned around just in time to see Zoe stop in front of him. he blinked in surprise, but he was glad to see a familiar face. "hey, what's up?" he smiled a little, feeling a bit better now that she was here. he didn't really know anyone else very well. "I, uh, I didn't expect it to be this cold. I'm kind of wishing I'd worn more clothes."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me