[CLOSED TO FORMS] Burnouts 화상

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

uno

Postby pereyra » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:58 am

ko xysis | 19 | she/her | pansexual | 6ixty-6ix; lead dancer, vocalist | 6ixty-6ix dorms | tagging: kind of everyone in the 6ixty-6ix dorm
Xysis' parents didn't seem to notice or maybe care that she was leaving, and frankly, Xysis was okay with that. She didn't live too far from the dorms, and her relationship was always tense between her and her parents. In a sense, she was glad to put more distance between them. She loved them, and they were good people, just not good parents.

Xysis walked the few blocks to the dorms, pulling a heavy, black sequined suitcase behind her and carrying a matching tote bag. She was nervous to meet her new roommates, and as much as she wanted to give off her usual apathetic front to them, she wanted to have a good relationship with these people. If she intended to make it as an idol, she would need to. And after all, Xysis could distinctly recall wanting to be an idol ever since she could walk. She had been training for this forever. Nothing was going to stand in her way now, not even herself.

Knocking on the dorm door seemed a little too formal, so Xysis quietly opened the door as she arrived, slipping in and closing it behind her. She got inside right on time to hear a girl introduce herself as Cha Ran. Xysis sat her things down for the first time that day, then took a couple steps toward the small group. "I'm Ko Xysis."
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

taeeun (4)

Postby year of the ox » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:30 pm

( ─ PYO TAEEUN )

main vocalist, dancer • group; wishx • location ; wishx dorms • tags ; hyeonjeong, kolab

taeeun continued smiling as the two people around him also blushed when the time came. in a way, not being alone in the blushing made him feel a bit relieved. however, upon hearing hyeonjeong’s question, he couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous once more. taeeun knew that formalities were very important in korea, and of course he would use them on other people, but he always felt a bit uncomfortable when people used them on him. perhaps, he thought, he should tell the others that when everyone arrived at the dorms.

’i guess my dreams of being the maknae are ruined since i’m 19,’ taeeun half joked, half answered. ’what about you, hyeonjeong?’
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN/1 SPOT LEFT] Burnouts 화상

Postby 心裡學 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Lee Sohee (Sora)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
19 / Heterosexual / 6ixty-6ix / Lead dancer, Vocal / Location: 6ixty-6ix dorm / Tag(s): Daewon, Ran, Xysis

At the new girl's arrival, Sohee stood up again out of politeness. She straightened her posture to make herself taller, although she realized she didn't need to; she was taller than the girl anyways. A plus to her self-esteem. Of course, Sohee made sure to not let it show on her face.

After the girl introduced herself as Ran, Sohee was about to follow suit when another, Xysis, appeared. Sohee did not remember when the newcomer arrived, but she decided to not dwell on it too much.

"I'm Lee Sohee," Sohee answered, nodding to both, "but I also go by my stage name Sora." Her next question addressed to everyone in the room: "What are your group positions?" She didn't bother remembering the roles or names of her members before coming to the dorm, mainly because she didn't feel the need to when she couldn't match a name to a face.
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

daewon 03

Postby komi-san » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 pm

𝐍𝐀𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐍
    seventeen / male / 6ixty-6ix / lead vocal/sub-rap / location: 6ixty-6ix dorms / tags: sohee, ran, xysis / form

xxxxxdaewon briefly returned the smile. sohee seemed to be a pretty nice person so far. and it wasn't so much that daewon wanted his real name to be his stage name, he was actually just very uncreative. sohee's words did bring to light a plus about keeping his name, though. and she was right as well. knowing daewon, he'd probably pick something stupid and hate it in a year's time. in that sense, the teenage boy was probably doing his future self a favor.

xxxxx"yeah. and we get to unpack sooner, too," then, speak of the devil, sohee mentioned unpacking. "really? thanks." daewon turned, just about to start heading off in that direction when he heard another feminine voice from behind him. he looked to see a girl with red hair smiling and introducing herself. "ran, nice name. i'm daewon," the brown-haired boy replied in kind. he seemed to be getting better at this introduction thing. unfortunately, he couldn't stay and chat for long as he was gonna go unpack.

xxxxx"excuse me for a bit. just gotta go finish unpacking," he explained. then he started walking to where he'd meant to go in the first place. the boy's dorm. when he reached the room, the first thing daewon noticed was a bunk bed and a twin bed against the wall. most people would go for the twin bed if it was available, but not daewon. he chose the top bunk bed. he reached up and put his suitcase on the bed first, then hoisted himself up afterward.

xxxxxdaewon wasn't the neatest person in the bunch. if you looked at his bed, you would easily be able to see that. he'd spilled out all the contents of his suitcase onto his bed. "...eh, good enough," he said to himself. then, just leaving his mess there, daewon climbed down from the top bunk. it was hearing a new voice coming from the living room that made him wanna postpone unpacking. that, and he just couldn't be bothered to be unpacking right then. i'll just do it later. hopefully, his roommates wouldn't mind the mess. walking out of the boy's dorm, daewon made his way back to the living room.

xxxxxhe'd gotten there just in time to see who the new voice belonged. it was a girl with blonde hair [xysis]. daewon wasn't sure if she had said her name yet or not - he wasn't there for that. giving a small smile, he waved at the newcomer, "i'm nam daewon." then he answered sohee's question. "i'm a lead vocalist and a sub rapper." even with his usually humble attitude, daewon admitted his role made him kind of proud. people probably wouldn't look at daewon and think "oh, he looks like a lead vocalist." it was the idea of changing people's minds that he liked.

// just assumed boy's and girl's dorms are the same
    ah it was kinda hard writing this
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatta.taco.belle » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Son Hari | 16 | Heterosexual | WishX | Lead Rapper | Tags: Kolab, Tae Eun, Hyeon-Jeong

A happy sensation flooded through Hari. She wasn’t sure whether it was because her bungeoppang was almost done, or that she was moving into the dorms today. Hari took out the ramen cups she bought last night and opened her suitcase. Pairs of pants and comfy sweaters were neatly folded under a large pile of snacks. There were packages of spicy ramen, chips, mini pies, candy, just to name a few -- practically an entire convenience store packed into one small space. She looked around before wedging the Shin ramen cups between boxes of pepero. Hari zipped her suitcase closed then rushed frantically to the kitchen afraid she had burned her food from taking too long. She opened the pan relieved to see two cooked fish shaped cakes staring back at her. She carefully took them out of the mold and set them aside to cool. With nothing else to do, the 16 year old went to her room to change out of her pajamas. She hoped that by the time she was done, her food would be ready to eat.
A few minutes passed before the girl came out wearing a light blue sweater and jeans. She went into the kitchen and checked the time. Realizing she should have left 3 minutes ago, she wrapped the fishies in a napkin, put on her coat, and pulled her suitcase out the door.

Hari enjoyed the taste of the warm red bean paste filling in her bungeoppang as walked down the streets. It was a pity she didn’t have enough room to fit the bungeoppang pan in her suitcase. It would be awhile until she could make more of the delightful fish shaped snacks. Hari knew that once she moved in she would likely have to start dieting, however she would find a way around the rules. That portable stove and bbq grill she brought along wasn’t going to waste. She was going to cook ramen and grill barbeque in the dorms all by herself and no one could stop her.
Hari stopped and checked her phone to make sure that the building she stood in front of was the right one. After confirming she was at the right place, she went in. As the girl made her way to the dorms, she wasn’t worried about not being able to make new friends -- in fact she knew she easily to do that. However, she wasn’t sure how to effectively hide her snacks away so her members would ask or steal them from her. She decided not to think so hard about it since she already was outside of the dorms. Coming up with a plan to safe guard her food could wait. Right now was the time to introduce herself to her fellow members.
Hari swung open the door. “Hello! I am the sweet and spicy maknae, Son Hari!”
whatta.taco.belle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:24 am

Choi Hyeon-Jeong
“I’ᴍ 147 ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀʟᴇ sᴋɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ʙᴏɴᴇ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? Sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴍ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ.”
| male | Joker | 20 | WishX | main rapper | bisexual | tags: Tae Eun, Kolab|
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

His mouth opened wide when he heard their age. He felt old. "Awwww both of you are younger than me. But I hope I won't be the oldest" He said pretending that he was crying. He knew that he probably was indeed, the oldest in the group. "I'm twenty" He said with a huge grin appearing on his face. He realised that even if he wasn't the leader, the other members will have to respect him at least a little bit.

He noticed someone entering the dorms. He jumped out of where he was as he noticed a girl introducing ,herself. " Hello! I'm wild and sexy Choi Hyeon-Jeong!" He said laughing both at himself and the girl. He came up to her and said while grinning like a child: "Welcome to WishX Hari, I hope we get along well" She was so cute he just wanted to pinch those cute cheeks of hers. Why was everyone so good looking? He thought to himself.
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:31 am

✿|Kolab " Rosine " Heng
18 | Bi | WishX | Leader/Vocalist/Sub-Rapper | Location: WishX Dorm | Tags: HyeonJeong, TaeEun, Son Hari

" Hey, I may be younger, but I'm leader for a reason. " The chinese joked as a playful smile formed upon her lips. " Don't forget that. "

It was at that very moment that a female seemingly shorter than herself ( she didn't even know people like that existed ) made quite an appearance, confidently introducing herself as the maknae of WishX, Son Hari. Kolab was rather surprised at the younger female's entrance, and couldn't help but jump slightly at the others' introduction. Sangha's wolf-like ears perked up curiously as he stood up— Now more comfortable with the appearance of strangers, he approached Hari cautiously, more so interested in the half-eaten bungeoppang within her hand than the female herself.

" Sangha! " The short female scolds her dog as the canine looks up at his owner, giving an innocent wolf-like grin as it almost seemed to know he was disobeying Kolab.

Shifting her gaze to the newcomer, Kolab took note of the bold attitude Hari withheld— a trait quite a few members of WishX seemed to possess, and gave a kind smile to the younger one as she slightly bows down in introduction. " Hello Son Hari, as leader of WishX I welcome you to the team. I'm Kolab Heng, but feel free to call me by Rosine— my stage name, on camera. " There she was again, being all formal and such. Kolab figured it was okay, though. It only made sense, she wanted to leave a good first impression on her team, and especially on the maknae as an Unnie.
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cha ran - post 2

Postby dumbfounded » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:22 am

RAN
────────── CHA ──────────

role leader, main dancer, lead rapper xx group 6ixty 6ix xx tags sohee, daewon, xysis

upon hearing the voice of a girl coming from the door, ran turned around, still smiling. she listened as they all introduced themselves. they looked like nice people, she just hoped that they would be like that throughout their career. ''thank you, it's really nice to meet all of you'' ran replied before she tightened her ponytail.

when sohee asked the question about their positions, ran was about to answer but before she could, daewon came back from unpacking and answered first. she nodded as he heard his answer. it was interesting to actually learn about the members in the group.after all, they had to work together and it was good to know where everyone's strengths were ''i'm going to be the group's main dancer, lead rapper, and leader," ran finally answered.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

taeeun (5)

Postby year of the ox » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:43 am

( ─ PYO TAEEUN )

main vocalist, dancer • group; wishx • location ; wishx dorms • tags ; hyeonjeong, kolab, hari

taeeun smiled softly at the fact that he wasn't the oldest. sure, it was a weird thing to be happy about, but taeeun had always been used to having friends who were older than himself and, quite frankly, he liked the familiar feeling. he was always searching for familiarity.

when he noticed the 4th person entering the dorm, taeeun smiled. the girl in front of them was very young-looking, he supposed she was the 막내 (magnae). his closed-lip smile widened ever so slightly at the young girl's introduction. taeeun could tell that she was another one of the bold and more confident members of the group. actually, everyone he met so far seemed to have a level of confidence that taeeun himself did not possess. he knew that he would stick out like a sore thumb if the other two members were just as confident as the people around him.

taeeun listened as hyeonjeong introduced himself to hari, though he could not help but laugh at the elder's choice of words. the problem was that taeeun's laugh was more like a snort than anything and that always caused him to be embarrassed. as soon as he realised that he had laughed, taeeun's cheeks and ears began heading up once again and he genuinely wished that the ground would just swallow him whole.

'i... i'm pyo taeeun, nice to meet you,' he finally responded, knowing that it was his turn to finally introduce himself. perhaps he should have mentioned that he was an embarrassment, though he guessed that everyone already knew that.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Lee Sohee (Sora)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
19 / Heterosexual / 6ixty-6ix / Lead dancer, Vocal / Location: 6ixty-6ix dorm / Tag(s): Daewon, Ran, Xysis

When Daewon and Ran revealed their roles, Sohee nodded, trying to maintain her nonchalant expression. She knew she had to know the others' positions in the group at some point, but now that she heard them, there was an uncomfortable feeling stirring inside of her. She had felt the same when she was first told that she had no main positions in the group.

Was it envy? No, it seemed unlikely-- there was nothing for her to be envious of, especially when it came to them. They were merely rookie idols.

Was it contempt? It was definitely a possibility. While she could somewhat get by with not having a main vocal position (as that wasn't her biggest strength), she still couldn't fathom the idea of her not being the main dancer. Who else would be a more fitting option than her, an idol with seven years of training and three additional years of formalized ballet practice?

Yet, she received the less impressive "lead dancer" role. It irked her to think that there were others who the company considered to be better or on par with her.

It was a pity too. Sohee was slightly warming up to Daewon and wasn't holding anything against Ran until the revelation.

"Oh, those are some very important roles," Sohee replied, forcing a smile. Right now, she'd rather keep up the friendly facade and not have the others think of her negatively. It would only give her another reason to despise them further. "I am a lead dancer and a vocalist."
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me