Our π˜™π˜¦π˜±π˜Άπ˜΅π˜’π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯|Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Our π˜™π˜¦π˜±π˜Άπ˜΅π˜’π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯|Open

Postby melone » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:48 am

COLE RUIZ
7th Period β€’ Rebel β€’ Tags: Arizona

Cole sighed. β€œSadly, Yes, since everyone seems to be going.” As much as he hated the queen bee, he didn’t want to be the one guy who didn’t go. Plus, his friends would be there, so it would be bearable, maybe even enjoyable.

ALEXANDER PATEL
7th Period β€’ Ex-Jock β€’ Tags: Open

After butting away his books, Lex reached into his back and pulled out the piece of paper. With a groan, he realized what it was-an invitation to Kalliana’s party. Shoving it back in his bag, he strode down the hallway.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➀ they/she/xe ➀ demigirl lesbian
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkMatter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:49 am

β–Ί Franklynn β–Ί "Minion" β–Ί Hallway β–Ί tagged - Kallianaβ–Ί
Frankie's eyes rolled and she sighed, continuing down the hall. "Why do you carry so many books around, anyway? You never even use them half the time." She retorted, but obeyed, slinging the other girl's bag over her shoulder. Frankie usually wasn't the one you bossed around; that was her job. However, Kalliana was Kalliana; somebody Frankie had a slight bit of respect for and didn't have the energy to fuss with. "I'm stopping by my house to pick up an outfit first, text me if you need anything, kay?"
PinkMatter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:08 am

Elise Rivers | Female | Ex-Jock | tags: Alexander
The former jock walked to her locker. She turned the dials on her locker, and then swung it open. ”I wonder who is going to the party,” Elise wondered aloud. She saw Alexander and ran towards him. ”Hey, Lex! Are you going to Kalliana’s party?”
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:16 am

ALEXANDER PATEL
7th Period β€’ Ex-Jock β€’ Tags: Elise

Hearing Simone call his name, Lex turned and smiled at Elise. β€œYeah, why not. There haven’t been many festivities since winter.” He sighed. He just hoped that she wouldn’t make trouble, even though the Queen Bee always seemed to somehow. β€œAre you?”
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➀ they/she/xe ➀ demigirl lesbian
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:41 am

Elise Rivers | Female | Ex-Jock | tags: Alexander
β€œYep! For a second I was thinking of not going because it’s hosted by you-know-who.” Elise said with a small frown. ”Since you’re going, I might as well go. Hopefully, it won’t be as bad I think it’ll be.” she added. She hoped nothing bad would happen.
Last edited by 6MochaSnail9 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:43 am

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Open.
Like every other student in the class, Elliot also received an invitation for Kalliana's party that evening. He read over it as he walked out the the classroom, pleased that classes were finally over for the day. It had been a while since he'd been out anywhere, and he always kept meaning to do something. This was just the perfect opportunity, and he'd know almost everyone who was going - that was just a bonus. Hang on, didn't he have training? Sure, it wouldn't go as late as the party was, but still... oh wait, that had been moved to tomorrow. That meant all was good.
He walked down the corridor to go to his locker, and once he reached it, he unlocked it, and opened it up. He went through his bag to take out most of the books that were in there - carrying them was no problem, obviously, but he'd much prefer to not have to carry a bag of bulky books with him anywhere. He did keep the books that he'd need for his first two classes tomorrow, just in case he ended up running late and wouldn't have time to go to his locker beforehand, but he didn't have any other books with him otherwise.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:03 am

O L I V I A
      female β€’ 17 y/o β€’ geek β€’ tags: open β€’ location: lockers β€’ feeling: anxious
    after grabbing her belongings, olivia walked out of the classroom and anxiously ran a hand through her chocolate brown hair. waaaaay too many people... her hazel eyes glancing around the halls, olivia began to make her way to her locker. taking her phone, binder, books, and backpack out, she placed everything in the bag and closed the locker. she then began to look for anyone she knew, as her friend had recieved after-school detention and left olivia to walk alone.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ζ§ΞΊΚ‹β„“β„“cΠ½ΞΉc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:24 am

Shire : Ex-Minion : Tags - None

Shire walked up to her locker and slid an invitation out. β€œHuh, Kalliana’s party... Hard pass.” She crumpled the invite and tossed it into a nearby trashcan. She began texting an old friend, and cleaned out her locker. It was dirtier than a pigsty. Shire knew she was hated after being thrown off the podium, she didn’t mind. When she was a minion, she wasn’t a jerk like the other minion. Since she was thrown off, everyone realized she was a jerk herself. They were right, being thrown off ruined her. Maybe, just maybe, she could change. Nah, she was to lazy to change.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ζ§ΞΊΚ‹β„“β„“cΠ½ΞΉc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ β™› -- // jasper, post two

Postby hakuna matata;; » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:39 am

( β™• )xx❝οΌͺοΌ‘οΌ³οΌ°οΌ₯οΌ² οΌ₯＀W1R＀S!!
        ━━━━━━━━ [ xtitlel the theatre nerd x]xx[ xmoodl just how i like to start my weekend: humiliation x]xx[ xtagged/mentionedl olivia/none x]

popping a stick of polar ice gum into his mouth (by the far the superior mint, jasper would always argue -- aesthetics and flavor wise), the actor stuffed his hands into his pockets, backpack slung carelessly over one shoulder (what a peculiar geek, he carried himself in such a different manner), and began to head out of the doors as he typically did -- eyes straight forward, not even passing people second glances. he never got much attention anyways, much to his delight. after getting a role in the fall musical his freshman year, he had a spark of popularity. he had acted graciously at first, but soon became annoyed with all the attention after the former populars began to mock him. he turned the anger out on everyone, and since then he was left alone as he desired it, despite his repeated starring roles in the school's productions.

however, his blissful alone time was soon to be interrupted, much to his disapproval. putting both headphones into his ear, jasper continued forward before he was almost run over by a careless sophomore, who didn't even stop to acknowledge jasper. to avoid being knocked over, jasper took a hard left -- almost too hard -- and quite literally tripped over a girl. his body colliding with hers into the ground caused quite a scene, his unzipped back causing his books to tumble out, strewn everywhere. a good dozen people stopped to glance down at the pair, before one person snapped a photo with flash, causing the dead silence to be filled with crude laughter. sick of being in the center of the circle, jasper quickly climbed off the vaguely familiar brunette (great, she was another geek. of course he had tripped into a geek), and began to collect his books, before remarking in a snide manner, "are you always like this? just standing around until you get in someone's way?" maybe a little too harsh, but jasper wasn't in the mood for patient words.

[ xword countx 329 x]
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 am

Arizona Fletcher|Female|Rebel|Tagged: Cole
Arizona closed her locker, turning to face Cole again. β€œI say we toilet paper her house.” She said , then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. β€œAnyways, I’ll be at your house at seven to pick you up.” She said, then sent a glare at Kalliana’s direction.

Kalliana Sykes|Female|Queen Bee|Tagged: Franklynn, Abigail
Kalliana sent a glare at Franklynn’s way. β€œPerhaps so I don’t fail and end up working at McDonald’s... like you.” She retorted. β€œAlright, but don’t take long.” She said, then dismissed her with a wave of her hand. She caught Abigail in the corner of her eye, and quickened her pace to catch up to her. β€œCan I count on you coming to my party?” She asked.

Ariana Fletcher|Female|Exile|Tagged: shire
Ariana walked to her locker, and saw Shire, her locker neighbor there. Not only was she a locker neighbor, she was also an ex minion. β€œRumor has it that the queen of all things terrible is hosting a party.” She said casually, rummaging through her locker. β€œFeel like crashing it?”
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me