✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby fall out boy, » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:50 am

┌────────────────────┐

olivia rosalie wells || female || seventeen years old
heterosexual || no crush || no partner || tags; nick

└────────────────────┘
a soft, nervous laugh slipped through olivia's lips, her already flushed cheeks only growing brighter at nick's words. "I, um, I'm Olivia... brushing a strand of hair from her face, she clung on tighter to her books, her grip so tight her knuckles were white. "and you?"

(( let me know if that font color is too light, i can change it c: ))
Last edited by fall out boy, on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 am

N O V AxxxP O W E R S
Single|18|Pan|Tagged; none
Nova had woken up fairly early, picked out a nice pair of black jeans, blue converse, and a blue sweater to go over her black tank top. She had had time to eat breakfast and do her makeup, which of course she would never do again throughout the school year, and left with five minutes to spare. Nova was one of the first people to pull into the school's parking lot, her beat up black Honda accord claiming the same spot it had for the past two years in the farthest corner from the entrance. She had actually thought she was going to be early for class on the first day, something that had never happened before. But now, stuck behind some guy she recognized as a senior from last year- he must have been held back, and a quiet girl that he was having tag along, Nova knew she was going to be late. Letting loose a quiet sigh, the brunette shifted the weight of her bag slightly, trying not to let her earbud get twisted in one of the straps. The song was just about to hit its beat drop, and Nova didn't want to miss it.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:16 pm

Gary Mercier ~ tags; Ezra
He let out a small nervous laugh and he let his arm fall back to his side. He blinked in understanding when they spoke, but he didn't say anything regarding that topic. When he heard the word 'history' he felt somewhat relieved, knowing there's at least one person he'd be familiar with in that certain class. "I'm actually headed the same way you are," he replied. "I'm not really doing anything at this moment, really," He smiled, re-adjusting the strap of his backpack on his shoulder. "I can walk with you, if you'd like."
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary.
Smiling warmly again, pleased to know that they would be sharing at least one class together, Ezra nodded slightly. "Of course! I-if you don't mind, that is. I'd like that," he agreed. He was, in all honesty, a little surprised by the offer, but he certainly wasn't going to even consider turning it down. It would be nice to go with someone that he sort-of knew, and it definitely beat having to stick around on his own, awkwardly. He glanced around, noting that more students started to mill in the corridor, so Ezra decided that now would be a good time to get going. "Shall we start moving?" and then he started heading down the corridor, glancing towards Gary for a moment, as if to see if he was following.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:10 pm

"Don't mind at all," he murmured and nodded, rubbing his wrist subconsciously. The dread and fear he felt earlier that day began to disappear, a smile still plastered on his face. He was glad his senior year seemed like it wasn't going to be a repeat of the last school year, where he was just that one kid who no one really knew that well. Caught up in his thoughts, he realized he was just standing there. He went after Ezra and walked beside him, his walking soon falling into a steady pace. He put his hands in his pockets, not knowing what else to do with them.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
While he was still curious to find out more about his new potential friend, Ezra decided to remain quiet for the time being. He knew that some people didn't like to be bombarded with a ton of questions, especially if they hadn't actually spoken before, so he figured that he should maybe wait a bit before doing that. He pretty much almost glided along, taking care to not bump into anyone. After a few minutes, Ezra decided to speak again, asking, "How was your summer?" As he was just too curious and didn't want there to be a silence hanging between them for too long.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Gary walked alongside Ezra, looking around at the passageway's interior. He didn't happen to notice the silence until the other spoke. He looked at them and answered a few seconds later. "Ah, summer.." He rubbed the back of his neck again. He looked up at the ceiling, recalling very few to no special events -- or just anything good in general -- happening throughout the summer break. "C-could've been better, in my opinion." He shrugged and looked back at them. "How was yours?"

Melodie-Rue Carson ~ tags; none (open)
Mel was in absolutely no rush to get to her class. She took her time walking through the hallways, taking in every little detail. She saw a guy with a girl, and she shrugged, thinking it was a new couple of some sort. She smirked and thought, how cute. She also saw another kid behind them as well. She continued heading down the hallways, letting her fingers run across the lockers.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby teeth » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:29 am

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛
    age. seventeen | location. school | crush. none | tags. open
Quinton and his mom pulled into the school parking lot. He sat in the car with shaking hands. He half-heartedly smiled at his mom. " Thanks for driving me," he said. " No problem Q, you have a good day, and good luck!" Quinton didn't catch the last part as he had already stepped out of the car. He waved a little goodbye and closed the door. Remembering that he was almost late he rushed to the locker he was given.
-
After a few tries of opening his locker, Quinton gave it one more kick before it flung open. A load of garbage fell out onto the floor. He looked around him before quickly picking the pieces up and placing them back inside the gross locker. He slammed the door and leaned against it. Quinton sighed, " Ew." Leaving it unlocked, he walked off to the bathroom to wash his hands.
Last edited by baby teeth on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 am

(Mobile)

Billie

Billie slammed her locker shut and sighed. Everyone walked by with there friends and she just stood there looking alone and sad. She had friends last year, but they weren't her actual friends. They were the type ego cared about appearance and boys. Billie only stuck around so she didn't feel alone. Being alone like this caused her stress and all she wanted to do wad hide in the bathroom forever. Billie rushed into the bathroom and let out a shaky breath. Before walking into a stall, she noticed a boy. "Um, am I in the boys bathroom or are you in the girls?" She peaked her head outside and see the boys sign. "Ok great. Just what I needed!"

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:20 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
A little concerned, Ezra wondered if he should have asked Gary that question, and hoped that it hadn't seem too invasive. He knew that not everyone would have a good home life. "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that," he said to Gary, and then he glanced down towards the end of the corridor. With a slight shrug, he answered, "It was pretty good. I-" he hesitated, wondering if Gary would even want to hear anything that he'd done - especially as he figured that it sounded better than Gary's had already. "...I didn't do a whole lot, though," he decided to add, to finish his sentence, and he carried on down the corridor, until they had reached the history classroom that he'd been timetabled for. "Ah... here we are," Ezra said, coming to a stop.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me