~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING) *~

Postby jungwonie » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:14 am

Breanna O'Neil
    Sophomore
    Mood - Nuetral
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Breanna kept her head held high as she walked the halls. She waved at Principal Melrose,
    offering a smile as she greeted her back to Northville High. She glanced down at the paper that was sent to her household.
    She'd written down her new locker number and combination on a margin beside the list of all her classes. The sophomore strode down the crowded hall, her boots making a loud click noise. Making sure not to trip or hurt anyone, she stopped and turned to her locker, number 1338. She checked the number on the paper and looked back up at the locker. She walked up to the locker, bringing her free hand to her lock, twisting the locker knob to the correct coordinates, popping open the locker and setting her backpack inside and taking out her books.

She turned around with her books, walking towards the water fountain. She was thirsty and never normally brought a water bottle or bought one from the vending machines. She noticed an upper classman wearing a football jersey. Bre recognized him from cheer practice; he was very obviously on the football team. The back of his jersey read, 'Michaels,' leaving the younger girl to ponder about his first name. She stayed put behind him, waiting for him to finish.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:24 am

| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
Principal Melrose entered her office and made herself comfortable on her cushy chair. She logged on to her computer after taking a sip of her hot, black coffee that she had made earlier. She had some work to do, which was to find multiple substitute teachers for a few classes and write up suspensions for a few kids involved in some vandalism of the boys locker room. They had spray painted an inappropriate word in bright red and green.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Ezra |
"Hey Ezra." She smiled at the boy in the wheelchair. "Want a caramel?' She offered him a small piece of candy, holding it out in her palm. "My mom bought it when she went to France for business!" She popped another in her mouth.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
He stood up, finished with his drink and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He turned around to see Bre, staring at what he assumed to be his jersey. "Oh hey. Sorry I took long. It's all yours." He grinned softly and moved aside the fountain.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:54 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Beth.
Sorting the last of the books he needed out, he moved backwards slightly to close his locker, then he glanced towards Beth. He smiled lightly, and said, "Hello, Beth," then he glanced towards the caramel, a little cautiously. "Does it have milk or cream or something like that in it? If it does, then no thank you, but thanks for offering," he asked. He just had to be sure, just in case. He then raised an eyebrow, "Don't eat them all too quickly, then. Whereabouts in France did she go?"

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Open.
Side stepping past a couple of groups of students, Ezekiel soon made it to the door of his next classroom. As expected, there was no one else there at the moment. He decided to take the opportunity to spend some time reading - perhaps, he thought, he should have gone to the library, but he didn't want to walk all the way over there just for five minutes. He'd be able to spend longer reading right outside of the classroom. He got a book out from his bag - one of the history textbooks he had - and he started reading, going from the page he had previously left off at the last time he had read it, which had been marked with the corner of the page folded down slightly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Username:: Neonpixel
Name:: Karlie Hales
Grade:: Sophomore
Sexuality:: Straight
Crush:: ???
Relationships:: ???
Family:: ???
Likes:: Cats | Foxes | Red | Blue | Nightcore | Music | P!ATD |Imagine Dragons | Art
Dislikes:: Dogs | Green |Pink| Daycore | Jazz | Math | Sience | Social Studies
Personality:: Friendly | Sweet | Obedient | Careful
History:: Karlie started school at the age of 9, being homeschooled through pre-k-3rd grade, she was a bit shy at first but she got used to being in a public school. She enjoyed learning, and drawing on her free time. She slowly started to grow up meeting new people every year.
If it's not detailed enough I can add on more, I just cant really think of anything right at the moment.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Music
Talents:: Dancing | Singing | Gymnastics
Other::

Postby jungwonie » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Breanna O'Neil
    Sophomore
    Mood - Nuetral
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Blush creeped onto the girl's face, nodding and gently making her way towards the water fountain. She bent down and quenched her thirst. Whirling around with her books in hand, she went too fast.
    Her books fly out of her hands, landing on the floor. She kneeled down and scrambled down to gather her many books and folders. She picked up one of her books that was near a foot. She didn't recognize the foot, but it seemed to own a boy's shoe. She followed the foot up, seeing Chris as he walked away. "Eeep!" She responded, adverting her eyes as the color returned to her cheeks from before.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Neonpixel, what type of music is she in. Band? Orchestra? Chorus? All?))

Peridon't wrote:
Principal Melrose entered her office and made herself comfortable on her cushy chair. She logged on to her computer after taking a sip of her hot, black coffee that she had made earlier. She had some work to do, which was to find multiple substitute teachers for a few classes and write up suspensions for a few kids involved in some vandalism of the boys locker room. They had spray painted an inappropriate word in bright red and green.

"Oh shoot. I totally forgot you were lactose intolerant. My bad!" Beth winced and quickly pulled the candy away from Ezra. "Well, my mom got these in Paris! I've never been, but she says it's beautiful. You ever been to France?" She asks, crumpling up the caramel wrappers in her palm.

"Oh woah!" Said Chris as the girl dropped her books at his feet. "Here, let me help." He got to his knees and helped the girl pick up her books. As he was doing that, he looked at her face. Something very familiar. "Hey, aren't you on the cheer team?" He asked, getting back to his feet and handing her the books.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Breanna O'Neil
    Sophomore
    Mood - Flustered
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Bre nodded, picking up the remainder of the books, greatfully taking the books he picked up from him. "I- um- yes, I'm on the cheer squad. You're on the football team?" She asked,
    standing and dusting off her outfit. Her hand quickly gestured towards his shirt, her fingertips gently grazing his arm. She decides against apologizing since she always apologized about everything. "O-oh. I'm Breanna O'Neil. Thank you for picking up my books." She smiled, looking away as crimson painted her cheeks opaquely.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Peridon't wrote:Neonpixel, what type of music is she in. Band? Orchestra? Chorus? All?))

"Oh shoot. I totally forgot you were lactose intolerant. My bad!" Beth winced and quickly pulled the candy away from Ezra. "Well, my mom got these in Paris! I've never been, but she says it's beautiful. You ever been to France?" She asks, crumpling up the caramel wrappers in her palm.

"Yep. Chris Michaels. Star quarterback." He grinned. "And you're welcome. I am a gentleman after all.." He smiled charmingly. "Well, uh..." there was an awkward pause and he scratched the back of his neck.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Mason Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

Mason walked into the school, a book in one hand and a deck of cards in the other. He looked over to his Sister who shared the glance. "Have a nice day, dearest sister." He said with an all too fake smile. "You as well, my dear brother." She returned and they parted ways. He rolled his eyes and shoved he loose hair from his face, pushing it away from the large astral symbol in the center of his forehead. He walked over to his new locker, Mason looked over and seen people talking near the water fountain close by, he twisted it and input the code then clicked it open. He shoved the deck of cards in his pocket and placed the book inside the locker, he pulled a few things out of his backpack, then placed it in his locker with the book.

Mercy Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

"You as well, my dear brother." She returned with her stereotypical fake smile. She pushed a lock of long brown hair over her shoulder and walking away to find her own locker. Mercy had a permanent smirk on her face, what more would you expect from Head Cheerleader? She wore black skinny jeans and a tight teal shirt with the words 'Did I ask for your opinion?' etched out on it. Her glowing blue eyes flickered around, she noticed that she was heading in the same direction as her brother, but didn't acknowledge him, nor did he her. She stopped a few lockers down from his, inputting her code then bringing out a perfume bottle. She opened the bottle and squirted some of the liquid inside, attempting to place claim by putting a vanilla scented spray inside.

H.G Wells/ English Teacher/ 30/ Classroom/Open

Helena shifted papers around her desk, this year she taught a mix of all grade levels. She usually taught Seniors and Juniors, but they added some Freshman and Sophomores to her class this year. She sighed, the project she had planned out was meant for only Juniors and Seniors, she wasn't sure how to get around this. But then it hit her, it was simple. It just needed to be a Group Project, she checked earlier that morning and the class was still mostly made of Juniors and Seniors so if there was just a underclassman in each group, the project would turn out just fine... She hoped.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:58 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
    dahlia m. furtado \\ sixteen \\ junior \\ tags; x (open!)

xxxxxxxxxxxthe platinum blonde yawned and rubbed her restless chocolate brown eyes, she disliked waking up at six o' clock in the morning every day, especially waking up to yelling and screaming by her brothers fighting over the last waffle in the freezer. ultimately, dahlia would've snatched it but today, breakfast was replaced by an extra fifteen minutes in bed and luckily, dahlia didn't miss her bus this morning. dahlia girl let out a sigh of relief as she hopped off the yellow school bus, she was glad she could finally get off after a thirty five minute drive and being seated in front of a group of rambunctious freshmen kicking the back of her seat, she began to get irritable. dahlia adjusted the straps of her jansport backpack before entering the school, she then sighed once more and eventually walked inside the building. the soles of her old chuck taylors scuffed along the marbled flooring as she ambled to her locker. taking her hands out of her pockets, dahlia spun the lock and entered her combination, she then cracked open her locker and placed her belongings onto the shelves and hooks.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me