Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs (Closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs (Open/Accepting)

Postby lilymei. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:42 am

Kana Sawaya
      "Nightingale" // 18 // Female // Musician // Location: Park // Tags: Neil
    Kana continued to play, losing herself to her music. Her eyes were lightly closed so she couldn't see much of the world around here except for the small sliver of light shining through, almost like the one bit of passageway to reality. Finally, as the girl began to near the end of her song, she opened her eyes again to see someone had come to watch her. Completing the song with a flourish, the girl paused for a moment, letting the sound "ring" before relaxing again and looked towards the person who had been watching. "Ah. Thank you, my friend wrote it for a group I play in so I was just, testing it. And who might you be?" She asked curiously, trying to think if she would know him. It wasn't odd for someone to approach her while she played, whether she knew them or not, but still, she always liked asking just to make sure she hadn't forgotten them. She did that quite frequently with fans who would constantly attend her performances, but the guy in front of her didn't seem familiar in that sense, though she could've sworn she had seen his face before...

(Open: Lucia, Lazarus (may write for them next time XD))
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:27 am

ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ
ஐ||female || 17 3/4 || heterosexual || crush: n/a rn || location - starbucks || tags - fantom ||ஐ

Fawn smiled brightly. "I'm fawn, what's your name?" she asked, paying for the drink, trying to not think about his beautiful blue eyes. stop it. Fawn told herself.you don't even KNOW him. But there was something about him that made her feel like she've known him all her life.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochira » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:34 am

Fantom O'Flairety

Male || 18 1/2 || Pansexual || Crush:None/Open || Male Runaway || Location:Starbucks || Tagged:Open/Fawn ||

"Ren." He smiled slightly as he used his alias. As he wrote her name in a neat cursive, he took note that she sees his handwriting as cursive. I shouldn't feel bad for lying, but why do I? I mean she is pretty but why does that matter? I can't wait till my shift ends.
Fantom thought as he handed Fawn her order.
──-───────────────────✿──
hi, my name is day or something.
i love mocha drinks and sweaters.
──✿───────────────────-──
────────────────────✿─-──
──-────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
──-────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
the fall is the time of the year when
i feel most alive. signature credit
───────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
mochira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 am

Emmaline (Em) - 20 - Pop Singer - Tags: Neil (Mentioned)/Open
She had already reached the trail that she jogs every other day and had been jogging the trail for a few minutes before she got a text back from Neil, causing her to slow down to a walk. Ah, cool, I got out of work about half and hour ago, so I'm jogging now. Ttyl. Once it was sent, she started jogging again, turning on her favorite music.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 pm

ஐ||female || 17 3/4 || heterosexual || crush: n/a rn || location - starbucks || tags - fantom ||ஐ

Fawn thanked him and took her drink, looking down at her name, which was written in the most beautiful way possible. "Ren. I like it." She smiled up at him. Just as she was going to leave, fawn remembered something. She turned back around, and took out a card that was in her pocket. "Here's my number, I have a feeling we're going to be good friends." Fawn said as she placed the small card into his hand. Grinning up at him cheerfully once again, Fawn exited starbucks, and headed off to work, those icy blue eyes still imprinted on her mind.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:48 pm

kendra
tags; open | mentions; no one

the young woman rushed to accommodate for the wave of customers,
      she frowned as she saw she was the only employee on duty.
      "slow shift" she scoffed as she made the coffees. it took her
      several minutes to finish the coffees. taking the orders, rec-
      ieving the customers payment and making the coffees. des-
      pite the cool temperature inside the coffee shop, a bead of
      sweat ran down kendra's face. with a "puff", kendra finished
      the last order.

she leaned against the counter, smiling as she looked at the
      now empty line. kendra briefly closed her eyes, her smile
      faded. she sighed softly and the dull pain in her feet bro-
      ught her attention back to her job.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochira » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Fantom O'Flairety

Male || 18 1/2 || Pansexual || Crush:None/Open || Male Runaway || Location:Starbucks/Apartment/Park || Tagged:Emmaline &Neil (Both Mentioned)||

Fantom glanced at the card, then put it in his pocket with a frown. Friends?... I don't remember when I last had a friend since I moved.. Hmm. He thought, intrigued. I probably should give it a try.. Fantom continued to think. "Your shifts over, your free to go unless you want to work more?" His boss strolled by and spoke airily. "Nope, I'm out of here." Fantom took his paycheck and left, driving back to his apartment and changing into a brown sweater and long, black trench coat with black skinny jeans and converse shoes. Fantom started making muffin batter, and put them in the cupcake cups when they were ready. Then he put the muffins in the oven and smelled strong smell of baked goods. He started eating the leftover batter, and as soon as he finished, Ding! the timer had gone off and Fantom opened the oven and pulled out delicious-looking devil's food muffins. 12 perfectly good muffins were in front of him, and he separated 6 from the original batch. He added mushrooms and salt to the separated 6 muffins and put them in a basket as he set out and walked to the nearby park. Once he got there, he noticed a jogger and purposefully dropped a mushroom and salt spiked muffin in her path, and walked past a guy with dirty blonde hair and yet again, purposefully dropped another spiked muffin right in front of him and returned to his apartment, his work done.
──-───────────────────✿──
hi, my name is day or something.
i love mocha drinks and sweaters.
──✿───────────────────-──
────────────────────✿─-──
──-────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
──-────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
the fall is the time of the year when
i feel most alive. signature credit
───────────────────✿──
──✿───────────────────
mochira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.GalaxyGoddess._ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Shaia Benjamin = the rapper
    male ♤ 24 ♤ hetero ♤ location: cafe ♤ tags: Kendra

As the day went on, Shaia worked as a vault teller in a secluded bank, sworn never to give the location of the bank for safety reasons. His shift was over thirteen minutes ago. Shaia was craving biscottis all day, so he decided to hit up the cafe, before it eventually closed.

Soon enough, Shaia arrives at the cafe and pulls into the parking lot. Parking his car, he could see that the cafe was pretty empty, with what seemed to be the last few customers leaving. Shaia took the key or the ignition, how'd or the car, and locked the doors as he headed for the cafe entrance. The bell on the door rung signifying that he was a new customer and he should be served. The air conditioning felt good on his skin, due to the slight humid weather outside. A waitress, who seemed to be the only one working, looked a bit worn down. "When you're done daydreaming, I'd like to order." Shaia said nonchalantly. You couldn't tell if he was being funny, or being rude
_.GalaxyGoddess._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:53 pm

ஐ||female || 17 3/4 || heterosexual || crush: n/a rn || location - animal hospital || tags - evens ||ஐ

Fawn excitedly reported to the front desk, and was lead to a large, plant decorated office. A old female sat in the desk, greeting her as she walked in. "Hello, welcome to your first day as my assistant! Today we're going to go over some basics about being a veterinarian's assistant......"

Her first day went by fast, both in her head and in reality -- She only had to be there for 2 hours. Fawn drove back to her apartment, and as she stepped into the apartment, fawn got knocked into a forceful embrace. "Woah woah woah there," She giggled as she pushed her brother off, " No need to kill me here." Her brothers, evens the big star himself, grinned. "I don't have to, Mom and dad will soon. They have already hired people to bring you back." evens narrowed his eyes, "Why did you come here, anyways?"
"Why did you come here?" Fawn retorted, throwing her bag onto the couch, and looked down at her phone. "Thats why I came,too." She walked into the open kitchen area, "Anyways, what do you want to eat? Be quick."
evens raised one of his perfectly shaped eyebrows, "You can cook?"
Fawn didn't reply, but looked down at her phone once again.
evens noticed this, "Waiting for a call?" when she didn't say anything, he smirked, "Who is he?"
Fawn looked up, clearly irritated, "How did you know that it's a he? I could be waiting for Annie to call!"
evens smirked once again, "I know that look on your face."
"What look!", She narrowed her eyes, then giggled. "Isn't it obvious? I'm waiting for a call from a talking unicorn!"
Last edited by blissie on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Neil Connell
Male || 21 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Male Musician || Location: Park || Tagged: Kana

Smiling as the girl finally finished and noticed him, the Irishmen listened to her explain what the song was. So she played in a group. How interesting. The question she posed after explaining what the song was though was interesting. He hadn't been expecting her to ask him who he was. Normally performers didn't do such things. Maybe she found him familiar somehow. He did spend quite a bit of time around this part since it was a nice area to hang out or just practice if he wanted to be outside. "The name's Neil," he replied. "I'm guessing you think I look familiar, eh? Maybe you've seen me around the park. I do live right up the way. Or maybe you've seen me at work in the cafe up just in town. I work there pretty much every morning." My no means did he want to give away that he was a performer. That was something he at least kept hidden from most. Sure he took his guitar out and performed in the park, but that was different than performing on a stage like he normally did. He just didn't want people getting the wrong idea of him from the get go.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me