❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

three

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 11:38 am

xxxx( `. WESLEY QUEEN!! )
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 467xxxxxappearancexx

indentwes chewed on his lip lightly before responding. "alright." he said, but silently wished he could be a little more helpful with words. "are you here with anyone else?" wesley continued, setting down his carryon bag and hoping he didn't look fairly threatening or anything. the boy slowly reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her nerves. he kept his touch light and soft, the same with his tone. the girl really did seem terrified at the moment.

xxxx( `. BRIANNA EVANS!! )
    xxxxxxxxxnickname. brixxxxxgender. cis.femalexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 1100xxxxxappearancexx

indentbri warily glanced around. okay okay, chill girl, im sure someone inside this huge airport will have a phone charger you can use. her eyes scanned nervously before locking on a white cord connecting to a square screen. boom! bri then looked at the user. the male seemed around her age, maybe a little older. she smiled a little. he was kinda cute too. she mentally yelled at herself to stop thinking about cute guys. she made her way through the bustling crowd of people who were all pushing the other way till she made it to the male with the charger. she cleared her throat lightly and put on her best friendly smile, hoping her hair didn't look too horrid. "excuse me sir? my phone just died and i need a charger, may i borrow yours please?" she said. realizing it wasn't a very good story, bri continued on. "my mother just informed me that my grandfather had a heart attack and my phone died before i could know if he was okay, i hope you don't mind but i'm a little desperate right now." she said, and threw in a little bit of a panicked face and a small lip bite, hoping this dude understood.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✈ Leo

Postby VixenGlass » Mon May 29, 2017 11:39 am

ImageImage
| name;; leo ameiez | gender;; male | tagged;; lumi | mood;; nervous |

Leo dragged his small suit case behind him as he quickly walked through crowds of people, politely squeezing between them. He looked at his plane ticket. "What have I gotten myself into?" He sighed, a worried expression crossing his face. He had gotten on this plane to see his father, whom he hadn't seen in a couple of years. He shook his head, and continued on through the crowds. After a while of walking through crowds and stressing out, he finally reached the boarding station. He took a quick glance at the long line. He then decided to go and sit, rather than stand in line. Most of the seats were taken, except for an empty one by a short girl, who had her face angerily buried in her phone. Leo bite his bottom lip before making his way to the empty seat. Once he got there, he sat down and stretched. He scooted his suit case out of the way, and took a quick look over at the girl next to him.
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:47 am

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 104 || character count;; 574 characters

olivia's brown hair fell past her shoulders as her brown eyes explored around the airport. she was late to a flight she needed to catch, but her music kept her calm. her red beats boomed dubstep music through the speakers, making her bob her head slightly to the loud beat.
      finally arriving with her ticket in hand to the gate, she had to go through a quick scanner before being able to proceed on towards her plane ride to - wherever she was headed again. olivia had some really odd feeling that something bad was about to happen, but she always had that ominous feeling.

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 143 || character count;; 776

luna watched wesley with gentle and scared eyes, her blonde hair slipping from the crick behind her ear and into her innocent face. "no... my dad sent me here in a taxi, since he couldn't drop me off by himself." she said, gulping afterwards. she honestly felt bad for making the boy help her like this with her pitiful looks and words, but it was mostly for attention. she smiled weakly at him as he placed his hand on her shoulder, having made her expression a little more comfortable since she was present with an acquaintance. she didn't even know his name though... "I should probably tell you my name, huh?...." she said in a soft voice, but only loud enough so wes could hear her. "I'm luna. luna june." luna added a bit more calmly, her smile growing just a small bit.

maximus luden
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; fine || word count;; 000 || character count;; 000

feel free to tag him!
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

four

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 am

xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 624xxxxxappearancexx

indentwesley looked around a little. the seats nearby seemed to all be taken, but the line wasn't that bad, so people wouldn't mind if they sat down in line. the sandy haired boy took a seat on the ground and patted the spot next to him, wanting the girl to rest her legs a little, seeming she had probably been under a lot of stress. "i'm wesley queen but most people call me wes." he introduced himself, a smile playing on his soft pink lips. "luna june." wes repeated her name, his expression shifting slightly as he thought on that name. "it's unique, different. i like it." wesley said, his face returning to it's soft smile.

xxxxxxxxxnickname. brixxxxxgender. cis.femalexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 1100xxxxxappearancexx

indentbri warily glanced around. okay okay, chill girl, im sure someone inside this huge airport will have a phone charger you can use. her eyes scanned nervously before locking on a white cord connecting to a square screen. boom! bri then looked at the user. the male seemed around her age, maybe a little older. she smiled a little. he was kinda cute too. she mentally yelled at herself to stop thinking about cute guys. she made her way through the bustling crowd of people who were all pushing the other way till she made it to the male with the charger. she cleared her throat lightly and put on her best friendly smile, hoping her hair didn't look too horrid. "excuse me sir? my phone just died and i need a charger, may i borrow yours please?" she said. realizing it wasn't a very good story, bri continued on. "my mother just informed me that my grandfather had a heart attack and my phone died before i could know if he was okay, i hope you don't mind but i'm a little desperate right now." she said, and threw in a little bit of a panicked face and a small lip bite, hoping this dude understood.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:04 pm

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 104 || character count;; 574 characters

olivia's brown hair fell past her shoulders as her brown eyes explored around the airport. she was late to a flight she needed to catch, but her music kept her calm. her red beats boomed dubstep music through the speakers, making her bob her head slightly to the loud beat.
      finally arriving with her ticket in hand to the gate, she had to go through a quick scanner before being able to proceed on towards her plane ride to - wherever she was headed again. olivia had some really odd feeling that something bad was about to happen, but she always had that ominous feeling.

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 169 || character count;; 958

watching wes move for her, luna felt her face highlight into a happier expression. maybe she'd actually get along with this guy - maybe she didn't have to throw a pity party instead.. "thank you." she said quietly, sitting down silently, her hair falling into her face. she listened to wesley, her blue eyes directed on him with a trusting aura. "nice to meet you." she replied, giving him a bright smile. he suddenly said her name over again, making her blush when he responded with something like, "it's a unique name". she directed her gaze downwards, tucking her hair behind her ear nervously. ""june" was my mother's last name... my father decided to use her last name in memory of her." she said a bit sadly, closing her eyes. she only ever saw pictures of her mother, since she had died right after luna's birth. she had a stepmom now, and she was really horrible. maybe luna would turn out like cinderella? she'd definitely be lucky, that's for sure.

maximus luden

feel free to tag him!
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Lee-Jae Dai
20|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Črt.
Glancing at the time, Lee-Jae let out a loud sigh, surely annoying a few people near to him - not that he cared, they seemed like boring people anyway. It looked like he was going to have to move to find someone to speak to himself. First, though, he dug out his compact mirror from his carry-on bag, and a silvery-grey eyeliner, carefully going back over the eyeliner he was already wearing - but it had faded a little. Once he was finished, he put them back into the bag, then he stood up, walking off briskly and with a purpose, so that people would move out of his way. And if they didn't? Well, he'd give them a death stare and bump into them, if need be. It wasn't long until he spotted a girl who was looking like she was already done with the airport, and was confronting another girl about... something. He didn't know, but it looked interesting. He wandered over, as if he knew the girls - even though he didn't - and asked, "What's going on?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ★ said that we're not lovers, we're just strangers

Postby valkyrie, » Mon May 29, 2017 12:12 pm

( ) - - SERAFINA SCARLET PHOENIX
            ─── ( FOXY )

( role. survivor ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. bisexual ) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. waiting to board ) ( tagged. lumi, leo)

the redhead looked up at the door of the airport. she was never a big fan of airplanes, but she still did ride some of them. her mind said go back and go home, however, lumi was probably waiting on her. mumbling some words in russian under her breath, sera walked into the mass area. it was so many people trying to get to one place to another. oh how she hated that. people could basically drive their cars to their destination. rolling her eyes, it was a line to get through the security. her eyes landed on a girl who had on a unicorn onesie - she's weird. the redhead waited until it was her turn; after she was finished, she dashed to where her plane was.

seeing people glancing at her, serafina looked down at the floor. maybe it was because she was a little giant or just looked cute. huffing, the girl walked towards the boarding area. there she saw her best friend, lumi and some new boy. she didn't know who he was but she still walked over to them. her blue eyes sparkled with a smile on her face, "hey, lumi! i see you already hate the plane ride and we haven't even got on the plane yet. " her thick russian accent pop as she turned her head towards the boy. her eyebrow raised, who are you?", the redhead asked.

( ) - - CECILY ROSE
            ─── ( UNICORN )

( role. unicorn ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. pansexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing.x ) ( location. waiting to board) ( tagged. open)

currently wearing a unicorn onesie and waiting to get tagged
    valkyrie,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

five

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 12:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 539xxxxxappearancexx

indentthe boy's child-like smile faded from his face at her words. he opened his mouth to respond, closed it, then opened it again. he was clearly pondering what to say, picking his words carefully. he never wants to offend anyone. "i'm sorry for your loss luna." he said. her name rolled naturally off his tongue as he dropped his gaze to his hands on his lap. "do you want to call your dad or something? incase he can help you calm down a little more?" wesley added to the conversation. "it usually helps me to call my family before something nerve-wracking like this." wes continued, pulling his phone out of his back pocket and holding it out to the blonde as an offering.

sparky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:26 pm

olivia barnes

luna june
        tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 135 || character count;; 716

luna watched wes, her cheery expression falling quickly. "ah, it's fine, wes. I didn't get to meet her, but I'm fine with that. I have a step mom now.." her voice fell at the mention of her step mom, but she shook the annoyance away from her mind quite quickly. smiling a bit at wesley, luna shook her head. "he's most likely in a meeting right now... I think I'll be alright." she said, and mostly wanted to add "I'll be alright with you next to me", but she knew that'd make him freak out. probably. maybe calling her horrible step mom would make her feel a little better - she was actually a bit nervous for her first plane ride. "on second thought, could I call my step mom?" she asked with a hopeful expression.

brennen grey

feel free to tag him!
    Miku01

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

six

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 12:41 pm

xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 800xxxxxappearancexx

indentwesley nodded understandingly as luna mentioned how she had never actually met her mother. he couldn't imagine what he would be like without his mom. sure he complained a lot about her, but somehow that woman was able to keep him in line. wesley allowed the girl to take his phone to call her stepmother. it should have been a large red flag, giving a stranger his phone, but somewhere inside him, he felt as though he could trust luna. while luna dialed, wes decided to let the girl have her privacy with her step mom. instead, the boy looked around at his surroundings. he locked on to a bit of an odd sight. a girl with a unicorn onesie on. odd. but cute and funny. a smile snaked across his lips as he continued to look around at the faces of people who were soon to be on the same flight as him.

sparky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me