✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

“ ting tang wallawalla bing bang - post two ”

Postby rogan » Sat May 20, 2017 12:41 pm

xxx[]KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationthe girl nodded. he hadn't seen her yet? karolina really would have figured the first place river would go was to retrieve his girlfriend. i guess this time was different, but to be completely honest, she didn't care all too much. at least she got in a small, small...very very small conversation in with the boy. there was nothing wrong with emma, other than the fact she was sort of talking her best friend away from her. even though she and river constantly hung out, it was as if emma had tagged along most of the time. even though emma may not have tagged along all the time, or had always kept river from hanging out with her, it sure as hell felt that way.
          indentationas soon as emma appeared, she knew she couldn't bring on another conversation. she gave the girl a halfhearted smile, a smile that was nothing like the smile she had given river. jealousy and anger pulled at her, and she bit it back. with a soft sigh, she nodded to the girl softly, then looked at river once more. "i've been, okay...i guess," she rocked back on her heals, "i sure as hell miss my hometown." i miss a lot of things. her once genuine smile was now a forced on halfhearted smile, and her eyes held a hint of jealousy. "at least i have colton and bailey, right?" karolina looked down at the german shepherd, then the alaskan husky, who were looking right back up at her.
          indentation"so, what about you, emma? how have you been?" her voice was flat. and her eyes were rested right on emma before she looked back at her dogs. karolina adjusted the fedora on her head so it sat higher, and her hair wasn't completely in her face. she lifted her gaze, and her two different colored eyes landed on river, and eventually landing on emma once more, the halfhearted smile still placed on her lips.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[]BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationbaylen was happy he had gotten into this school. being twenty-one year old author, not many people believed he was capable of getting into a school like this- with all these people. he was nervous, but at the same time, his head was still held high on his shoulders. he was actually used to the crowded streets, living in a chicago before even thinking about coming to new york. the one thing he didn't like about new york was how you ended up getting dragged along with a random crowd that you had no intention of going with.
          indentationhis hands in his pockets, he weaved through the large crowd in a desperate attempt to get to the school. he had stepped on many, many feet in the process, and many had even stepped on his own feet. he knew that this was how new york was going to be. all the hustle and bustle of this town. how was there a way to walk around without getting your feet stepped on? what were the chances you'd go a day without getting your foot stepped on, or even stepping on someone's feet? that's right- the chances of getting through a whole day without getting your feet stepped on were slim. and being from chicago and all, he was used to it. for the most part.
          indentationbaylen pulled his hands out of his pockets and jogged towards the school, stopping at the doors before nodding softly. he had made it. alive and without broken toes. he gave a sigh before he walked towards the stairs, stopping at the bottom and giving his head a tilt. he looked at the girl that sat there, staring down at her camera. he approached her, and turned around before he flopped down on the stair next to hers, lifting his legs onto the step below the one he was sitting on, and placed his elbows on his leg. "hey hey." he greeted with a soft smile.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat May 20, 2017 1:00 pm

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; venus, dimitri, alexander. || form; c:

after grabbing a s'mores latte, lola found herself in the same hall as her half sister and dimitri thibaut, as well as alexander dalton. "well isn't this a pleasant surprise." lola crossed her arms over her chest as she stood in line to get her schedule, though she had a faint idea of what it was. looking to her sister, who was possibly here for the same thing. "morning, v." she said bluntly, her hazel eyes narrowed a bit.

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; lola, venus, dimitri. || form; c:

wearing his normal black leather jacket, alexander stepped in the hall, mainly to retrieve his dorm number and schedule. but he could recognize that auburn brunette hair from a mile away. "DEM!" he shouted, jumping onto the male's back, filling up to the brim with excitement. "DADDDDYYYYY!"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - heading straight for the castle

Postby valkyrie, » Sat May 20, 2017 1:28 pm

( ) - - VENUS HADES
          ─── ( QUEEN BEE )

( role. the classic queen bee) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. wip) ( location. hall) ( tagged. lola, dimitri, alex )

hearing the voice of her sister, she groaned, "good morning, lola." venus said in a fake happy voice. to be honest, the girl didn't really like her sister or her father. her father was someone she never liked to visit. however, she was stuck in america instead with her mother. why couldn't she just stay there. seeing a boy running up to another and jumping on his back. she raised an eyebrow, "wow." she laughed, "people these days." the queen bee waited to get her schedule. she was didn't like waiting on other people; if she could, she would just skip the line. however, venus didn't like people yelling at her in the morning.

( ) - - MARQUESA DOLCE ALTOVITI
          ─── ( SONGBIRD )

( role. song bird ) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing.x ) ( location.music room, hall ) ( tagged. demi, lola, alex and venus)

pressing the keys on the piano, the itatian girl sung a song her mother wrote when she was little. her voice echoed out the hall until her mind brought up a thought. she needed to get her schedule and dorm number. her singing stopped as she picked up backpack. her heart was inside the music room still- she hummed the song in her head. walking towards the desk to get her infomation, the little girl saw the line and groaned. why was their so many people and only one person? sighing, marquesa's eyes laid on a boy who looked similar to her friend, paris. and instantly, the songbird knew who it was. it was his twin, dimitri. paris told her that they was nothing alike, but who cared? probably not mari, however, she did want to talk to him. yet, other people were around. "dimitri?" she asked looking at the boy as she walked up to him.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - dimitri ))

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Sat May 20, 2017 2:00 pm

DIMITRI THIBAUT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(location) hall // (action) socializing // (tagged) alex, lola, mari

dimitri softly mumbled the lyrics to paris's dumb journey song as he further examined his schedule,
his brow furrowed in concentration. he bit his lip and let out a little sigh, looking up momentarily
then back down to look at his dorm number. it was at that moment that he heard a very familiar
screech. he knew who it was instantly, seeing as only one single person had the audacity to call
him "daddy." it was none other than alexander dalton. he started to turn around but it was too l
ate: alex had already jumped onto his back and was clinging to him like a spider monkey. dimi
tri stumbled a little, seeing as it caught him off guard, but he quickly regained composure. "de
ar god, alex,"
he grumbled, looking over his shoulder at his friend and going straight to business.
"what's your dorm number?"

lola had come over. he sent a friendly nod in her direction. "hello, cherry cola." he greeted with
an amused gleam in his eyes. he hadn't seen her in quite a while. he was almost convinced she'd
fallen off the face of the earth, but there she was. at that moment, someone else caught his eye.
a girl, making her way over. she looked.. familiar. where had he seen her before? he furrowed h
is brow and tilted his head slightly, watching as she came over and said his name. he blinked a
few times. so she knew him. oh no. she was probably some girl from high school that he didn't
remember. he'd have to fake it until he made it. "that's my name." he responded simply, hoping
he'd convince her with his natural.. charm.
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Ari//crush~baylen//tags~ baylen

Ari, was startled when she heard a voice talk to her, she looked up to see a handsome young man. Of course she immediately blushed being the awkward girl she was. "Hello" she said softly she placed her camera on the empty step and admired the mans beauty, he had sandy colored hair, which she always had a thing for blondes and he was quite tall making him even more attractive. " can I help you?"she asked and immediately regretted her decision to let those words come out of her mouth.

Emma//dating river//tags~river,karolina

She was surprised by his blushing "Are you embarrassed by me?" she asked making a fake pouting face. She looked over at karolina as the girl asked her how Emma has been "I have been just great!"she smiled before grabbing her schedule and dorm room number "maybe we will be dorm mates"she smiled her French accent showing through her words. She threaded her arm through rivers she leaned into him, no doubt she loved him but she felt like he didn't feel the same and it made her a bit mad.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - post two! ))

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sat May 20, 2017 11:14 pm

( ) ~ C A R O L Y N ! !
    ( age ) 20 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) boop <3 ( role ) the fashion designer ( tags ) sena

indent! c:carolyn laughed for a bit. sena was a very bubbly girl indeed. "well, i'm here for fashion designing." she mused, her body not as tense anymore. could anyone else be here yet? weren't people supposed to be in their classes by now?

indent! c:carolyn brushed her hair from her face, checking her watch, she glanced up. "is anyone else here yet? class is about to start ain't it?" she worried that they were in the wrong classroom and class had already started. or maybe class didn't start at all. carolyn was definitely the type to worry about being late. she wanted everything to be in tip top shape all of the time.

indent! c:carolyn shrugged, thinking about what they were talking about, she wanted to strike yet another conversation. "so uh... do you have any siblings here? how are they doing?" carolyn didn't have many siblings. she had a sister, but her sister was in another college at this point... in britain. it wasn't surprising, her sister was definitely very smart.

{might change carolyn's fc. c: and baylen is adorbs. honestly.}
Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun May 21, 2017 2:31 am

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; venus, dimitri, alexander. || form; c:

hearing the false happiness in venus' voice, lola merely rolled her eyes before replying to dimitri. "morning, demi. i see your pet has arrived." she laughed sending dimiti a playful wink as she watched alex crawl off the male's back. she kinda adored the nickname he had set for her many years ago. normally nicknames didn't bother her either. she turned to see the fourth person approaching to the group, but spoke only to dimitri.

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; lola, venus, dimitri. || form; c:

scrambling off his best friend, alex dusted off his shirt before grabbing his dorm number. "29. what about you, dem?" the dark blonde asked the male as he pocketed his dorm number and grabbed his schedule. realizing that he literally just skipped everyone in line.
turning to lola and venus, he bowed slightly, humming, "i humbly apologize."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ sweet caroline, bum bum bum - post three ”

Postby rogan » Sun May 21, 2017 2:53 am

xxx[]KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
          indentationthe girl nodded. he hadn't seen her yet? karolina really would have figured the first place river would go was to retrieve his girlfriend. i guess this time was different, but to be completely honest, she didn't care all too much. at least she got in a small, small...very very small conversation in with the boy. there was nothing wrong with emma, other than the fact she was sort of talking her best friend away from her. even though she and river constantly hung out, it was as if emma had tagged along most of the time. even though emma may not have tagged along all the time, or had always kept river from hanging out with her, it sure as hell felt that way.
          indentationas soon as emma appeared, she knew she couldn't bring on another conversation. she gave the girl a halfhearted smile, a smile that was nothing like the smile she had given river. jealousy and anger pulled at her, and she bit it back. with a soft sigh, she nodded to the girl softly, then looked at river once more. "i've been, okay...i guess," she rocked back on her heals, "i sure as hell miss my hometown." i miss a lot of things. her once genuine smile was now a forced on halfhearted smile, and her eyes held a hint of jealousy. "at least i have colton and bailey, right?" karolina looked down at the german shepherd, then the alaskan husky, who were looking right back up at her.
          indentationas soon as the girl answered her, she gave a soft nod. when the girl piped up and said they may be dorm mates, she went to wince, but stopped herself. she replaced the straight face with a genuine-ish smile, nodding softly. "maybe, maybe not. only god will know." she shrugged, pulling the folded paper from her pocket and looking down at the paper. karolina looked at her dogs, then looked at emma. "what's your dorm number, anyway?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow. there were some things that karolina was good at- and acting as though she was absolutely enthusiastic about something she didn't want, was one of the things she was absolutely terrible at.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[]BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationthe boy released a soft chuckle, tilting his head slightly at her question. "yeah, you can help me with one thing," he told her, lifting his chin slightly, folding his arms over his stomach. "what might your name be?" he lifted his shoulder and turned his body slightly to look at her. she had short brown hair- it had barely reached past her shoulders. now that he got a better look at her eyes, he could see the hazel coloring. "i mean, unless we already met and i'm completely spacing out, and forgetting everything." he waved his hand in front of him, smiling softly.

xxx[]XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged will be brennen
          indentationoml wip wip
Last edited by rogan on Sun May 21, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - heading straight for the castle

Postby valkyrie, » Sun May 21, 2017 7:50 am

( ) - - VENUS HADES
          ─── ( QUEEN BEE )

( role. the classic queen bee) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. wip) ( location. hall) ( tagged. lola, dimitri, alex )

not sure what to write for her atm

( ) - - MARQUESA DOLCE ALTOVITI
          ─── ( SONGBIRD )

( role. song bird ) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing.x ) ( location.music room, hall ) ( tagged. demi, lola, alex and venus)

seeing the blonde girl and the boy on his back, marquesa bit her lip. even though she was friendly, she did tend to get nervous around people. her brown eyes looked at the boy who answered her question. maybe he hasn't seen her before? she definitely saw him plenty times. "um...wow. i knew it was you. you're paris's twin? me and him are friends." she said softly. she knew that dimitri probably didn't care but she had to become friends with twin. raising an eyebrow at lola and venus before at the rest of the line, people were just staring or talking. sighing, she glanced back up at the boy.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ ❝ post three ❞ ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 am

- - - - - - - juliette ! !
      name . ( juliette evangeline hart ✩ ) . age . ( twenty years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. female ✩ ) . role . ( the film maker ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, & wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( tyler & levi ✩ )
    hehe hehe. juliette wasn't very good at introducing herself, being shy and all she couldn't find the words to say "I'm juliette." but they already had introduced themselves so it would very awkward if she just stood there looking at the ground.

hehe hehe. she had to say something. she is being so shy she didn't want to make this more awkward then it already is. It took her a moment to say something. then julie then tucked her hair behind her ear. "..my name is, juliette." she said softly while still looking down at the ground. just even introducing herself was hard, she never really introduce herself to anyone, sure she did a few times but most of the time she's quiet. julie is so quiet, even when she does talk, everyone is surprised she even talks. and every time she does speak they say "whoa! you can talk! but she couldn't help she was so shy.

- - - - - - - river ! !
        name . ( river london hayes ✩ ) . age . ( twenty one years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. male ✩ ) . role . ( the star athlete ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, & wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( sena then emma & karolina ✩ )
    hehe hehe. "no, no, not at all, emma." karolina honestly didn't seem to happy about talking to emma, he could tell by her expressions. river knew karolina way to well to know when she wasn't too happy about something.

hehe hehe. then emma threaded her arm with his, he did care about her, he really did, but honestly, he never knew how to express that he couldn't.. it always made him feel awkward. and he never knew how to explain that. "so what classes do you guys have next?" he asked in curiosity, he was sure maybe they atleast had one class with one of them, if not I am sure he had one class with sena.

- - - - - - - sena ! !
        name . ( sena waverly hayes ✩ ) . age . ( twenty years old ✩ ) . gender . ( cis. female ✩ ) . role . ( the bubbly actress ✩ ) . appearance & wearing . ( appearance ✩, & wearing ✩ ) . form . ( form here ✩ ) . tagged . ( river then carolyn ✩ )
    hehe hehe. sena gasped as carolyn was here for fashion designing, she really liked fashion design, she wasn't very good at it, but she enjoyed other people's designs, and she liked unique and different fashion other people make.

hehe hehe. sena smiled, class was probably starting soon, she didn't think carolyn would want to be late, and neither did sena. "I am pretty sure other people are here! I haven't seen anyone else, other than you!" sena tucked a piece of her hair behind her hair as carolyn asked another question. "yeah! but I am sure we have plenty of time before it starts!"

hehe hehe. then the girl asked if she had any siblings. "yeah! I have one other sibling her, it's my brother, river!" the little blonde haired lass said bubbly. she then continued as carolyn asked how he was doing. "and he's doing fine! I think he's hanging out with his girlfriend and his best friend!" she chuckled a small bit. "so what about you, do you have any siblings? or maybe a best frien.. that's like one?"

( sorry I took so long! but I have finished it! c: )
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me