The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby maggotea » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:54 am

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | Emma

"I've been great!" Naomi laughed, smiling wide. She was happy to have such a warm welcome, hopefully the other cabin mates would be just as friendly as Emma. "This whole camp is gorgeous, at least what I've seen so far. I was thinking about taking a jog around later, getting the lay of the land and stuff. Wanna come?"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:05 am

Emma - 23 - Actress (Couple 8) - Tags: Naomi
"Right? I wish I could live here!" I exclaimed. "I would love too. I was worried I wouldn't get much exercise around here, and I didn't want to do it alone if I did. Ah, this is going to be so much fun!"

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:12 am

Celeste Locke

Celeste almost jumped in alarm. "Oh hey I'm fine I guess" said Celeste softly. She had the feeling she didn't remember what she did. "You forgot didn't you" she said in a slight mumble. "You forgot what I did" she said in a mumble still. Her green eyes hadn't lifted to look in her eyes after she said it. She didn't want to look up to see the expression. She was terrified still. She understood she was trying to be friendly and in ways she appreciated it. But, something told her in less than a few seconds she'd remember and she'd be alone again. Because, that is what happened after what she did.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:57 am

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | Emma

"Awesome! I always take morning runs, you should tag along with me! we can be work out buddies!" Naomi grinned, giving a wink. "If you can keep up, that is." It was always more fun to run with someone, partly because of the company, but mostly because of the sense of competition.

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Celeste

Vidya blushed heavily, mortified that she had indeed forgotten something. "Uh, no? I'm sorry, uh... I mean, whatever it was, it was years ago, right?" She gave a weak grin. "Honestly I don't remember much from back then. We were all just dumb kids," she said with a shrug.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (4) & elliot (4)

Postby dumbfounded » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:43 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags vaughn, luo

as romeo spoke to vaughn, he heard a voice calling out to them. his smile grew just a little wider (and perhaps his heart skipped a beat, although he would never admit it) as he knew the source of the voice. rome turned around to face luo and gave a toothy grin. luo, you're here he said, excitedly i tried texting you but the signal here is horrible rome soon added. did you get here ok? and speaking of that, do you need help with your bags or anything? he asked. romeo knew that he shouldn't have bombarded his friend with so many questions but he couldn't help it.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags angelina, chester

elliot smiled at chester as he listened. he was always glad to hear that people from his high school were doing well, or at least were happy with what they were doing. when chester asked what angelina and himself had been doing, he thought for a second but smiled. i'm happy for you, chester, i'm glad you're having fun after the 4 years of hell high school was. he said, jokingly. as for myself, well my family opened up a diner not very far from our old high school he began, smiling once more i'm currently a ghost writer but hopefully i will publish my own books soon he admitted.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:46 am

Celeste Locke

Celeste took a deep breath. She looked up for a moment. "Sure we all were stupid but, I was terrible I'd go as far to say wicked" she said quietly. Her head went down again. "Most dumb kids don't cheat on their boyfriend who was so great to them and such an amazing sports player no one hear has talked to me since high school I have no friends I was such a jerk I had everything I needed popularity, supporting friends, and a great boyfriend and yet I was terrible" she said swallowing a deep breath she wiped away a tear that had formed. She was almost angry at herself for crying. She shouldn't cry it was all her fault nobody else's.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Celeste

Oh, right. The cheating incident. That was the topic of conversation for months after it happened, Vidya wondered how she'd forgotten. Still, Celeste seemed to really regret what she did, and Vidya couldn't stand to see anyone upset. "Please, don't cry..." she said, placing a hand awkwardly on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. "Nobody hates you. It was years ago, I doubt anybody even remembers!"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:32 am

Celeste Locke

Celeste looked up again and almost laughed in an uncomfortable way. She adjusted her beret slightly. "That's the thing though I am almost sure everyone does remember. And yes, people do still hate me. I haven't had a call from anyone from high school in years. Heck for that matter I don't honestly have friends. I don't even know why I am here honestly." The girl sighed. She knew she'd have zero sympathy from many people. Because, she was the jerk that did it.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:28 am

VAUGHN

xxxxx"Oh!" Vaughn exclaimed after listening to Romeo, smiling as he shifted his weight from his one leg to his other. He did his best to act polite when speaking about fans- he didn't want to give off the wrong impression and make people think that he was vain about himself by having many, but he did appreciate his fans' support and how they urged him on through his career. "That's nice to hear she plays some of my songs," Vaughn finally nodded, before turning his attention to the compliment Romeo gave him and his band, "Thank you! We really try to... To put meaningful songs out there, you know? ...To connect."

xxxxxWhen he heard the voice of a man [Luo] he didn't recognize- like the rest of the people, Vaughn shifted his gaze to the man as he stretched out his hand again to shake the man's hand, but he then stopped as Romeo suddenly greeted him. However, as always, Vaughn's smile remained unmoved on his face as he brushed his fingers through his long silky hair once again, pulling his hand away and placing a finger in a pocket of his boot cut jeans, letting his hand rest in it. "Hey there," the musician said warmly although quietly as he backed away, his black leather boots crunching down on some rocks below him. He felt a little awkward between the two as they seemed to click quite quickly with him barely knowing neither of them, so he decided that he best get going unless one of them urged him to stay. He wanted to explore the other cabins, anyway, but he didn't care whether they wanted him to stay or not. "...Well, it was nice to meet you, Romeo. Hopefully you can introduce me to your friend another time as you both seem to be busy at the moment. If you guys need some help unpacking, of course I'd love to help, but if not, I think I'd like to check out the amenities this ghost town has to offer- I still think we're in the middle of nowhere!"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:58 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Elliot, Angelina.
Chester listened to Elliot with genuine interest, excited to hear what he had been doing. "Oh wow! Really? I might have to go there then, if I go back to visit the area," he commented, making a mental note to write it down somewhere as soon as he got the chance. He then nodded in acknowledgement of Elliot's other statement, "That sounds good! Are you thinking of self-publishing, or going through a publishing company?" he asked. He hoped he wasn't being too invasive, but he had missed the conversations with familiar people, even if they hadn't had more than one or two conversations before.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo, Vaughn.
Reaching the two, Luo smiled warmly at them, "Yeah, I arrived a little while ago," he paused for a moment, taking in the questions and figuring out another answer that wouldn't be too long-winded. "That's okay. I got here fine, and I've already unpacked. Thank you for offering, though, if you were going to," he rubbed the back of his neck slightly, a warm feeling in his chest stirring up slightly.

He had almost forgotten that there was a second person there, but Luo did turn towards him, and after a few moments, did remember him - Vaughn, he was certain of it. One of the teenagers he helped at the juvenile detention center apparently loved his music, and Luo remembered seeing him in a class or two as well. "Hey," he greeted, but raised an eyebrow when it seemed that Vaughn wanted to get going, "I think a few other people have already arrived as well," he commented, tilting his head towards the general area of other cabins. It seemed, he noted, that the Raven Cabin was set a little further apart from the other cabins.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me