❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Freya LaCroix ;; Washington

Postby thunderborne » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:24 pm

╔═════════════╗

Freya Evangeline LaCroix
18 years old, heterosexual
Born June 30th
Reigning from Seattle, Washington

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Crush: tbd
Relationship: n/a
Theme: Worlds On Fire- Zerbinxxx
Fc: Danielle Victoria Perry

╚═════════════╝
Graced with extremely fair skin, natural auburn-red hair, and bright blue eyes, Freya has a very striking presence when she struts through the door. The only marring of her skin is in the form of freckles that dust her nose, cheeks, and shoulders on a regular basis, which spread over her arms and forehead when exposed to the sun. Though she's lucky she lives in the rainiest state in the country, because her pale skin can't take much sun; usually, she's the first to slather on sunblock to avoid turning into a lobster. Combined with her feisty attitude, you'll always know when she's present. Not much else about her is too unusual, though. She's got an average, if not slightly curvy, build and only stands at about 5'4". Such details are touchy subjects for her.

True to her upbringing, everything about Freya screams 'Seattle.' Typically, she dresses in multiple layers that all adhere to the grunge style of the city; band tees, flannels, leather jackets, dark-wash jeans, converse, and Doc Martins are staples in her wardrobe. In the summer, her boots are swapped for flip flops and her jeans for shorts, but even in the heat a flannel usually adorns her waist. Due to the overcast of the city, sunglasses are a necessity; Freya opts for her aviators. Her music tastes range from new alternative, to classic grunge, to classic rock; Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, and the Foo Fighters are just a few. She needs coffee to survive, and doesn't tolerate anything other than the best quality; she's basically a snob.

Freya's family consists of her mother, Marie, and her father, Paul. She is an only child, and neither parent has any living relatives, thus she has spent her entire life living in a small loft apartment in her city. She loves where she's from, which is why she will be attending the University of Washington in the fall.

Due to Freya's lack of siblings, she is a very independent individual. Learning to be responsible of her own accord, she has always been given the leeway to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted to; her parents trusted her to make smart decisions, and she never let them down. True to the culture of Seattle and the Pacific Northwest, Freya is very brusque, standoffish, and generally not a bubbly person. She's friendly among those she knows, but it takes time for her to warm up and get to know anyone. With a dry, sarcastic, and often biting sense of humor, the red-haired girl tends to offend others with her words, but she never means to. Deep down, Freya's a true sweetheart, with a kindness that you rarely find, it just takes time to see it.

Last edited by thunderborne on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thunderborne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:39 pm

accepted.
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:57 pm

The Washington Boy...
name; elijah parker
pronunciation; e-lie-jah
age; 18
birthday; august 22nd
sexual i.d; Heterosexual

hair; thick,
strawberry blonde
eyes; sage green
skin; pale
height; six ft. 0 in.
weight; 190 lbs.
best feature; smile, if you
can manage to get one
heritage; irish, raised in britain
voice; british
mods; a tattoo that
no one knows about- and
they wont uless they're close
+ traits; protective, intelligent
- traits; secretive, hot-headed
likes; music, "running"
dislikes; change
fears; the unknown,
his sister being in danger/trouble

family; {open}
crush; {open}
relationship; {open}
past relationships; {open}

face claim:joey graceffa
song:"scars," by papa roach
coding & OC by:kotayle
_

Typically the antisocial, Elijah James Parker has few friends, but as he has accumulated a select few that he likes to keep close. After all, as Elijah, or Eli, always says, "It's quality, mate, not quantity." The young, male enjoys spending most of his time with those who are well versed in many subject, intelligence is what attracts him the most to a person, not their age, gender or beauty. Easily irrigated with the stupidity of others, Eli could be described as a hot head and despite his heart-melting smile, if looks could kill... Eli would be the one to do it. Protective of his friends and family, the male has naturally fallen into the role of a protector. Though this might be the biggest secret he keeps- having real emotions that is- Eli also has a small tattoo on his right hip bone that no one knows about. Other then those two secrets, Elijah likes to keep the doors of honesty open with his friends, he believes it's the best way to maintain a healthy relationship with all people. Aside from friends and romance, Elijah tries his hardest to spend time with his truest friends.

The Parker family lived in Britain for about thirteen years until their father got sick, and very rapidly his health decreased, until he met his end in what Elijah would describe as "an undignified way." Some time later, when Elijah was 18 years old, he, and his mother moved to America. Though Elijah and his father didn't typically get along, the death and loss to his family effected him in a way he hadn't suspected or notice. Elijah became sullen, quiet, reckless, dangerous even. . . Small things set him off, he would pick a fight with anyone for looking at him or his friends wrong. Ketsy didn't have boyfriends... or friends hardly it seemed- Elijah always wondered if it was his fault, for scaring them away. Over some short time, Eli has gotten a little better about his behavior, but you can't be too certain what he will do next nor judge what he is capable of.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:23 am

accepted.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenpancreas. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:10 pm

full name ;; Aspen Irida Ramierez
age ;; 17
home state ;; South Dakota
birth date ;; July 13
overall temperament ;; Can be easily angered but generally laid back

complexion ;; Fair
physique ;; Petite
tattoos ;; None
piercings ;; Just her ears
clothing style ;; Tomboy-ish... No look is complete without her backwards baseball cap.
hair ;; Brunette
eyes ;; Blue

parents ;; Viera(Mother), her father left when she was three.
siblings ;; None
pets ;; A white ferret named Jo-Jo.
history ;; Aspen has never really had a stable situation. Her father left when she was three, taking all her mother's money with him. Aspen had to work to help support her mother and never got to experience being a kid.Aspen nearly died of excitement when her mother told her she'd be leaving for the summer, as she's never been outside of her hometown. She's hoping to fine some sort of relationship here, as she's never had time for one.
nationality ;; American
brief description of personality ;; Goofy, bubbly, hard-working, sarcastic, and protective.
crush ;; Ethan
college of choice ;; Penn State University

boyfriend / girlfriend ;; None
favorite band ;; Sublime or Blink-182
favorite genre ;; Alternative
theme song ;; She's Out of Her Mind by Blink-182
face claim ;; Unknown
voice claim ;; brizzyvoices
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ mickaila z. appleton ❞ - utah

Postby moonlight, » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:55 am

xxxxxxxxxxx

full name ;; mickaila zoe appleton
age ;; eighteen
home state ;; utah
birth date ;; february 28
overall temperament ;; talented

complexion ;; golden tan
physique ;; slender, tall
tattoos ;; x x x
piercings ;; ears and belly button
clothing style ;; sophisticated yet casual and comfy
hair ;; platinum blonde
eyes ;; ocean blue

parents ;; chrystal marie appleton (mom), joseph samuel appleton (dad)
siblings ;; paris jade appleton (youngest sister), nikolas henry appleton (older brother)
pets ;; micky the maltese
history ;; mickaila lived in utah her entire life in a small town where everyone knew each other and gossip would spread like wild fire. even though mickaila had many encouraging friends and a loving family growing up, she felt different and alone because of her sexuality which is why she turned to writing and music to express her feelings. when mickaila finally came out as bi when she was sixteen no one really thought of her different except a couple people at school but it took a huge load off of mickaila's shoulders.
nationality ;; scottish-american
brief description of personality ;; loving, free-spirited, helpful, amusing, smart, sarcastic, courageous, outgoing
crush ;; tba
college of choice ;; undecided

boyfriend / girlfriend ;; tba
favorite band ;; panic! at the disco, blink-182, all time low
favorite genre ;; generally likes a little bit of everything
theme song ;; girls/girls/boys - panic! at the disco
face claim ;; meredith mickleson
voice claim ;; -

xxxxxxxxxxx
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 am

both accepted.

edit ;; we really need the boy spots to be filled and the last girl spot to be filled.
if any of you guys know anyone who might be interested, please, please, please invite them!
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:50 am

Basic Info
Full name: Riley/Teagan J. Warren
Date of Birth: August 27th, 1997
Race/Species: Human, obviously
Sexuality: Pansexual (Slight male leaning)
Relationship Status: Single and looking

Looks
Human
- Height: Around 5'6
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Clothing: Other than the shirt you see he wears skinny jeans and jeggings, sometimes he'll wear sweaters when it's too cold for his normal wears.
- Add ons: what
- Tattoos: None, yet
- Piercings: Only the ones that are seen

Health
Allergies: Most reptiles
Illnesses: None that he or I know about :Y
Sleep: Enough to function
Energy: ^

Personality
Positive Traits: Friendly, social, comforting, ect ect. (I just really want to get this done-)
Negative Traits: A little tempered and over-protective, somewhat clingy, ect ect.
Education: Got through high school with mostly A's and B's
Fears: Large dogs, spiders, windstorms
Hobbies: Walking, swinging, trying to make new friends

- Food: Sweets and sours and spices all around! There's no food in particular :^\
- Drink: Chocolaty drinks and soda c: Bubble tea is good too
- Color: Any other than like, brown
- Music: Anything that isn't too loud :Y Metal and rap aren't his fav

Dislikes
- Food: Hecking tasteless food
- Drink: RIP bitter drinks
- Color: B r o w n and most dark colours that aren't monochrome
- Music: Rap, metal, mostly club music, ect.

History
Birth Area: St. Petersburg, Florida
Childhood: *TBA*
Teen: *TBA*

Relationships
Family
- Parents: Jonty (Dad) Madison (Mom)
- Children: None-
- Siblings: Ashe (Twin) Noelle (Younger sister)
Friends: Anyone who asks c;
Enemies: *shrug*
Lover: None yet, rip
Pet/Companions: Just a pupper and two kitties back home.

May or may not go back and edit that. Feels a bit simple ;-; Hnng
hecks becks faceclaim: Olive/Trip (criedwolves)
Last edited by ;Syndromed Sickness; on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:57 pm

accepted ^~^
vash the stampede.