the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby . nash . » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:24 am

[ ] aselee ontgomery
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ lee twenty outfit location : courtyard tagged : open ]

lee always liked to be prepared, so when she was finished placing her clothes strategically into her dresser drawer she was out looking for where her classes would be. with it being her first year at ccu, she wanted to make an effort to learn where things were so she wouldn't be like a lot of freshmen; running around late trying to find where they belonged. the nervous young adult pushed her hair over her one shoulder, eyes staring hard at the map she was given with her acceptance to the school. she found herself completely lost at what building her nursing class would even be in and it was beginning to make her head ache. lee huffed softly, shoving her map into her bag before sitting on an empty desk. she just needed a second to breath, getting agitated over this wouldn't help her cause at all. she was in carolina, much warmer and funner than the state of maine where she lived. she didn't even have siblings to be responsible of, she should be taking this for granted and just relax; let the sun warm her bones. it wasn't really like her, but for a few seconds she would allow herself to think that; leaning back on the bench and closing her eyes.

[ ] liver ldens
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ oli/rhino twenty three outfit location : campus tagged : open ]

oliver didn't exactly have to be at the school, there was still some time before his first class of the day, but meeting the new people who walked the campus would be a good thing. there was always time to make friends, or at least see who was willing to talk to him during any possibly shared classes (it was a very important endeavor.) oli switched off the car, already seeing students milling around on campus grounds. oli tapped his fingers on the wheel of the car before getting out of the old hand-me-down car, locking the door behind him. he fixed he glasses on his face before walking towards the school.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:06 am

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;theo | chilling.
Daniel squirks than eyebrow, a grin spreading across his face. He finds it adorable that Theo still tried so hard to ask him, despite not knowing the word 'Lemonade'. Daniel gestures towards the lemonade and really carefully does the signing for Theo. He raises his hand and puts down all his fingers except for the index and thumb. He touches his thimb to his cheek while flicking down his index finger. He then makes a drinking motion,
Lemonade . He hopes Theo gets the idea. He gives an encouraging smile, trying to convey that he wanted to help Theo with that sign, not mock him. He quickly puts his hand to his mouth and motions towards him, as if blowing a kiss.
thank you
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:53 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Daniel.

Theo pouted slightly, though he was not serious, and started to pour out some of the cold drink into the glass, but stopped before the glass was even a quarter full. The corner of his mouth quirked up into a mischievous half-smile then he relented and poured out more lemonade until the glass was almost completely full. As he put the jug down again, he repeated the sign for lemonade, appreciative of the fact that Daniel helped him out with that, then Theo gave him a bright smile and a thumbs up to indicate 'it's okay', being unsure as to what to sign - it seemed that 'you're welcome', from what he had been previously trying to look up, did not exist in ASL.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 pm

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;theo | chilling.
Daniel takes the glass and takes a sip. It's really good, far better than any he's had lately. He playfully wrinkles his nose as of it's gross. He signs slowly, unsure if Theo knows all the signs.
This is sweeter than you. How'd you manage that?
He smiles at Theo, holding out his journal to Theo.
read it pretty please. he deeply values the Preforming Arts Major's opinion. If he approves it then there's a chance it'll truly be a good story. Daniel ahs this idea that he knows good stories because of his major.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 pm

20|Outfit|Irish|Bi|Image|Location;; outside|Tags;; Easlee |
9 Months|Outfit|Irish|Image|Location;; Natibaby Wrap|Tags;; Open|

As I walk down the halls I look around to see anyone familiar and to no luck there is not one person, "Hmm. . . that's fine, we can just make some new friends right,Finn?" She starts whining in response as well as kicking her feet around. "Okay, okay. We can sit down for a bit just allow me to find a spot." I walk around a bit more then finally giving up and making our way outside. I glance and take in the fresh air and the view. "Isn't it beautiful?" I ask Finley. Not so Quietly she starts crying and throwing a fit, so I make my way to the nearest bench which happens to have another girl on it, "Hey can I sit here," I ask pointing next to her, then noticing that she had her eyes closed, 'Sh*t! Sorry, didn't know you were sleeping," I say in embarrassment, "I can leave if you want to continue to rest."

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . nash . » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:10 pm

[ ] liver ldens
      [ oli/rhino twenty three outfit location : campus tagged : open ]

oliver didn't exactly have to be at the school, there was still some time before his first class of the day, but meeting the new people who walked the campus would be a good thing. there was always time to make friends, or at least see who was willing to talk to him during any possibly shared classes (it was a very important endeavor.) oli switched off the car, already seeing students milling around on campus grounds. oli tapped his fingers on the wheel of the car before getting out of the old hand-me-down car, locking the door behind him. he fixed he glasses on his face before walking towards the school.

[ ] aselee ontgomery
    [ lee twenty outfit location : courtyard tagged : capri ]

lee couldn't help but to feel like she should be doing something other than sitting on the bench and possibly falling asleep. but it was hot and she honestly could not be bothered with getting sweater than she already was. though the quiet she once had was interrupted quickly, and obviously not on purpose. the female's dark brown eyes snapped open, scared by the sudden out burst. her eyes landing on a mother and her child, she was quick to move her bag over so they could actually sit down. "course. i really shouldn't be sleeping anyways. gotta find where my classes are after all." easelee said, tucking wild hair behind her ear as she smiled at the two. "who's this cute little one?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side slightly as her eyes drifted between the baby and the girl.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malcolm

Postby JrB » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Kyle wrote:
Kyle Grant|21|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location Home|Tags Open
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat @MrKyleGrant

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3372559#p107062747

C.J. wrote:
C.J. Freeman|19|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location Campus|Tags Open
Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat @FloMoFreeman|Twitter @FloMo_Freeman

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3372559&start=10#p107096238

Malcolm Kelly|20|Male|Single|Straight|Crush PM me|Location CCU Campus|Tags Open
Facebook malc.kelly|Twitter @MalcolmKelly|Instagram @kellymal|Snapchat KeepMalcolm

What Malcolm Kelly didn't know was that one of his roommates, C.J., had just arrived on campus. Meanwhile, Malcolm himself had decided to take a jog around campus. At least at this time of day, it wasn't miserably hot... yet. He decided to take a quick breather and stopped in the courtyard. He took a seat on the bench and drank some water to rehydrate. He also took in the shade and noticed some people walking around campus as well. Looked like move-in day. He remembered that day...Literally only moved some stuff in to give the impression that he stayed in the dorms... only to never stay in said dorm. Ah, good times, good times.

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:51 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts

Theo watches the signs carefully, silently taking a few moments interpreting them. After figuring it out, he blushed very slightly, and his expression had a look of pleasant surprise that couldn't be faked. 'Thank you. It was easy. I will show you some time' he signed, going slow. Thinking back, he guessed he did know more than he thought - secretly taking a few sign-language classes over the summer did help. He couldn't deny, though, that it was definitely strange to not be using his mouth to speak. Theo smiled when he was asked to read Daniel's journal, and he nodded, 'O.K.' and he picked up the journal, and started reading, a little honoured that he had been asked to take a look.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:09 am

Only after Theo has started in on the plot does Danny realize the idea is old and he wants Theo to realize it's not his newest, freshest idea. As embarrassing as it, he tugs on Theo's shirt gently to get his attention, he makes a 'C' shape with his hand and snaps it shut quickly.
very old
The idea has run away with Daniel over the course of two months and fills up about ten or so pages with this thoughts for characters and story line. A novel about seven people as the embodiment of the seven deadly sins. The only catch being that they don't want to be these sins, so they constantly push their sinful wants and thoughts down until they burst. His two favorite characters are Lust and Sloth. There's some really lovey-dovey stuff between the two of them.
He allows Theo ample time to flip through the pages before looking at him expentantly, placing his hand in front his chest, with his fingers spread. He touchs the middle finger and thumb together.
Like?
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:38 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts

Glancing up when Daniel tugged on his shirt, Theo nodded in acknowledgement, guessing from the sign, the plot was the very old thing. Nevertheless, even with this in mind, he was still intrigued as he read. He only wished that he knew how to fluently use sign language, so that he could convey all of his thoughts, though, with just a couple of suggestions for improvements. After reading, he looked back at Daniel, and then signed, 'Yes, a lot,' and then he started typing out a message on his phone, figuring that he would be able to get away with writing out a message this time. 'Maybe think about giving Pride's motivations a little more explanation, and Greed doesn't seem to have much presence - unless it's intentional? I particularly like Envy and Sloth... and I really like Sloth and Lust's dynamic with each other' he sent it as a text to Daniel,
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me