Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Postby equined. » Tue May 13, 2014 1:47 pm

[Joining.

╔═══ ♛ ═══╗
╚═══ ♛ ═══╝
equined.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equined. » Tue May 13, 2014 1:59 pm

[ Sorry...

╔═══ ♛ ═══╗
╚═══ ♛ ═══╝
equined.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Wed May 14, 2014 10:12 am

((Thanks everyone! You're accepted mr hemmings C: Sorry equined. thank you))
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Thu May 15, 2014 2:21 pm

((Ok that's fine ^^ I'll let you know if we ever end up needing him!))
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Fri May 16, 2014 2:14 pm

((Attention everyone!! I posted roommates on the first page, so go ahead and see who you'll be sharing with! Remember that not everyone has to be friends, even though it's more fun--just not quite as realistic. Anyway, hopefully we'll be starting tomorrow! I'll send a pm to everyone when we really do start. FYI I will be working most of the day Saturday so it might get off to a slow start. Hopefully it'll go quickly though! I hope everyone else is as excited as I am >.< Let's do this people!))
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Sat May 17, 2014 7:45 am

Googly Bear wrote:((Attention everyone!! I posted roommates on the first page, so go ahead and see who you'll be sharing with! Remember that not everyone has to be friends, even though it's more fun--just not quite as realistic. Anyway, hopefully we'll be starting tomorrow! I'll send a pm to everyone when we really do start. FYI I will be working most of the day Saturday so it might get off to a slow start. Hopefully it'll go quickly though! I hope everyone else is as excited as I am >.< Let's do this people!))

(Yay, I can't wait! :3)
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Sun May 18, 2014 12:08 pm

((Ok, that didn't end up happening. But this weekend!))
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Wed May 21, 2014 3:55 pm

((Wooooww.. Sorry I suck and somehow just deleted everything I posted. So pretty much an explaination of what happens is the driver will pick you up and drive you to the house. You can explore how ever much you want C: If you walk upstairs you'll see the boys rooms to the left and girls to the right. Each side has three doors, the middle door is a large bathroom, and the far rooms are room number 2 according to the front page. Right in front of the stairs are three doors also. The side two are small bathrooms, and the middle one is locked and will be opened later on, but for now it's a mystery!
Silver took the bed by the window and Andy has the bed across from the tv.
Thanks guys, sorry I fail so miserably!))
Last edited by Googly Bear on Fri May 23, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Thu May 22, 2014 5:09 am

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

As I get out of the car, I stare in awe at the house. It looks amazing. I smile to myself, then lug my suitcase up to the doorway. With some struggle, I manage to get it up the stairs. Surveying the hallway, I spot the room that I'm supposed to stay in and walk over to it. I drop my bag onto an empty bed, noticing that someone must have chosen the bed near the window already. I wonder where she is... I think to myself. I step back out of the room, wander down the hallway, and find said someone near the staircase. "Oh. Hi," I say to the girl. "I'm Cambridge Harrison, what's your name?"
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hokage. » Thu May 22, 2014 6:54 am

Name;; "The names Jaycie Collins, most people call me Jay though."
Age;; "I'm currently 19, born August 26th so I'll be 20 in a few months."
Gender;; "Well if you can't tell by my name or picture, I'm definitely a girl."
Personality;; "I'm what most people would consider a rebel I tend to do as I please which occasionally winds me up in trouble. Other than my daring attitude I'm a pretty laid back and chill girl, seemingly uncaring on the outside but soft and loving on the inside."
Family;; "I've never actually met my real parents. All I know about them is that a child was never on their wish list so I was put up for adoption. I started living on my own when I turned 17 but before then I had seven different families, the last one is the only one I've ever really kept in touch with. I consider them my family now, my mum Lacie, my dad Harry, and my little brother Cody whom I call Squirt."
Pets;; "The only pet that I have, which I've had for almost four years now is my dog Joker. I rescued him when he was almost a year old after coming from an abusive owner. He was scared and timid at first but now hes a big ball of energy pretty much going wherever I go."
Crush;; "A crush? Oh um, well I kinda have one but I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me so it's no big deal."
hokage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me