Teenage life in the summer- open & accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Teenage life in the summer- open & accepting

Postby AFineMess » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Mind if I join in?

[excuse the clothes on this pic]

Name: "I'm Cora Anne Sperling, and it is very nice to meet you."
Nickname: "I don't really have any, but don't be afraid to give me one if you'd like."
Age: "Well, sixteen, but I'll be turning seventeen in less than one month." 16.5
Birthday: Feb 26th
Sexuality: "I'm what is known as a bi-romantic homosexual. Sound complicated? It's not really all that complex. I like boys and girls, but girls quite a bit more.”

Personality
: Cora’s past has left her to be a bit socially awkward at first. She often automatically assumes she is unwanted. Although, If you get to know her, you'll certainly notice she is quite quirky and fun to hang around. If she's comfortable around you, you'll probably be used as a pillow quite often. c: She's a cuddle bug. It takes her a while to completely trust someone.

Appearance: Tabithia stands at 5'5. She is usually found wearing band T’s. If you look closely enough you might notice that she has four helix ear piercings. She also has a septum piercing, but that will be *quite* a bit harder to find. She is always found in the same pair of beat up black converse, since she had worn out her other shoes while on the run. She is too broke to buy new ones. On her left wrist she wears a rainbow patterned studded wrist cuff along with enough wristbands to cover the length of about 3/4ths of her lower arm.

History: Lived in an abusive house. Tabby had run away multiple times and would miss entire months of school before being found and returned back home. This resulted in her low grades. Tabby spent practically all of her after school time focused on bringing up her grades but never seemed to be able to catch up. She didn't have time for a social life and was considered to be the "dumb as dirt loser" at school. She had multiple bad habits and she now hides their results. Hence wristbands and such. Her parents eventually divorced and she was taken into the custody of her abusive, alcoholic father. Still a better option than her mother. A few months after the divorce, Tabby and her father moved to a new (small) house in Las Vegas. You can find out the rest through the rp.

Dislikes: People with large egos, alcohol

Fears: Cora can’t stand being held down; She will panic.

Crush: Blair + Drake shhh shh~
BF/GF: None

Other:
-She's allergic to blueberries. If she happens to eat them, she basically acts exactly as if she was completely high. (Lol do it do it. Please accidentally poison her at some point in time… or on purpose; whatever floats your charries boat.) :0
Last edited by AFineMess on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFineMess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 am

{ KittySaysRawr- accepted
i-warrior-addict-101- accepted
Madness.- you will be accepted as soon as you get some pictures that work
{ Jack Frost } - you will be accepted as soon as you get some pictures that work
totallyNotTired- accepted
backseat serenade;- you are accepted as soon as you get a picture that works
Brink- accepted
#23- you are not accepted, you are basically copying your character off of miley cyrus and that is not allowed in this rp
Alwaysfaithfull- you are accepted as soon as you get a picture that works }
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeavingCSgoodbye » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:40 am

{ Does the Picture work Now? }

☆☆☆
"Being able to work hard is the
best talent of all."
He/Him
見ぬが花

To do list-

LeavingCSgoodbye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knarwolves; » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:28 am

{--Changed the image... Hopefully the new image works :|}}
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

╔══════════════╗

you don’t look a
day over fast cars and
freedom

that sunset riverbank
first time
feeling

╚══════════════╝

FAST CARS AND FREEDOM

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I see a dust trail following an old red nova

baby b l u e eyes, your head on my shoulder

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
knarwolves;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittySaysRawr » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 am

When do we start?
I am so sorry I was MIA for so long. I had a lot of personal issues but now everything is back to normal so I'm back,
I am always looking for 1x1's
I am super supportive of all of societies "Rejects". Same sex couples, teen moms, emos, scene, goths.
My Fae herd-
Bellus
Guapo
Love Me Like A Love Song
Bella Signora
KittySaysRawr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:45 am

Full name:
"I am Winter Emma Kale, Pleased to meet you."
"I am sixteen, I am from a town in England called Aldridge."
Personality:
Winter is very outgoing but doesn't talk very much but she does enjoy making new friends but definitely dislikes loosing them, especially the close ones. She accepted to go to this camp to hopefully find some new friends and also so she wouldn't be stuck at home all summer.
Relationships:
"I've had a relationship with this boy named Josh. That ended recently though."
Crush:
"Tanner."
Hair color:
"I think my hair is a deep dark brown, I am hoping to get it died ombre though ."
Eye color:
"My eyes are a very unique color, They are a odd hazel color."
Tattoos/Piercings:
"I have bird tattoo on my upper back and I have my belly button pierced."
Height and Weight:
"I am 5'6 and weigh 125lbs so I say I'm average."
Last edited by alokesti on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i-warrior-addict101 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:48 am

N a m e : "My name is Austen James Meadows."
N i c k n a m e : "I'd prefer it if you just called me Austen."
G e n d e r : "Well, I'm obviously a male..."
A g e : "I'm eighteen years old, born in San Francisco on March fourteenth, nineteen ninety-six."

H a i r C o l o r : "Depends on how you look at it. It could either be dark brown or black."
E y e C o l o r : "I have brown eyes."
S k i n T o n e : "I'm sort of on the pale side, I guess. However, I am not ghostly pale."
H e i g h t : "I am an even six feet, so I guess I'm pretty tall."
W e i g h t : "I weigh around one hundred sixty pounds, why? Does that matter?"
S c a r s : "There are a couple of scars left by cats from when my younger sister fostered kittens one year."
P i e r c i n g s : "Nope. They aren't my thing."
T a t t o o s : "I don't have any now, but I plan to get a right sleeve one day."

P a r e n t s : "My mother is Elizabeth Meadows, and my father, David Meadows, died two years ago."
S i b l i n g s : "I have a sixteen year old sister named Brie."
S e x u a l i t y : "I'm about as straight as it gets."
R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s : "I'm single and not really crushing on anyone."
P e t s : "I have a cat named Sylvester who I recently adopted."

P e r s o n a l i t y : Austen is an over-all good guy. He's got his head set on his goals, and he has never really let anyone get in the way of it. He tries to be nice to everyone, and he's remotely talented at quite a few things. Of course he is far from perfect, though. Sometimes his head gets stuck on the clouds and he temporarily becomes arrogant, or maybe he gets comfortable wherever he's at and ends up staying there instead of moving towards what he wants. Also, he has small quirks like everyone else. He has a nervous habit of finger-nail chewing and foot tapping among other things that aren't quite as common.

H i s t o r y : His younger years were relatively normal. He grew up to parents who didn't have any financial or health problems. His biggest problem was Brie occasionally embarrassing him whenever his friends were over. Everything got flipped upside down whenever he was sixteen and his father passed away in a car crash. While it was very hard for him, it was even harder for Brie, who had always been a daddy's girl, and of course his mother. The two of them became distant, and while his mother managed to pull herself together for the sake of her kids, Brie is still having troubles with it. He has spent many weekends in the past leaving his friends behind because Brie was upset, and he missed out on a lot with-in the first year after his father died. Now, he is trying to bounce back and get back to where he was, but he still has to make time for his sister from time to time.
Last edited by i-warrior-addict101 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't ban kspike77 and I! We're best friends and may trade often :)
i-warrior-addict101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AFineMess » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:45 pm

[Stripez- Is my photo not showing up? :/]
AFineMess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:47 am

name; "My names Emily Olivia Robertson."
nicknames; "Emily , maybe Em if I like you enough."
gender; "Uh, last I checked, I was a girl, but I might be wrong."
age; "I'm seventeen ."
birthday; "My birthday September , twenty sixth."
sexuality; "I'm straight. Sorry to all those lovely girls out there."

hair; "My hair is brown with light blond highlights."
eyes; "My eyes are green."
skin; "I'm pale ."
build; "I'm short and skinny."
height; "5'3"
weight;"I would say about 110lbs."

mother; "My mom is Emma rose Robertson."
father; "My father is Jonathan Robertson."
siblings; "I'm an only child
crush; Austen
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (30.81 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Smile~Forever <3* » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:45 pm

The Basics

иαмє: "My name is Angel."

gєи∂єя: "I am obviously a female."

αgє: "I am seventeen."

The Inside

ρєяѕσиαℓιту: She’s a rebel, she never backs down, she’s never afraid to speak her mind. Most people also have no idea about half the stuff she’s done. She’s hard to read and even harder to understand. She will never let you see her at a weak point; no matter how much she’s falling apart she will keep it together. She doesn't trust very easily and she’s tough as nails but even those break sometimes. She loves dance and music especially. She can sing but no one knows. She likes pranks, coffee and Disney movies but that's a secret. However at her house with her overbearing Christian mother she's a completely different person. In her mother’s eyes she's the sweet, innocent, go to church in a pink dress every Sunday type of girl. She was never that person, it’s just the person her mother wishes she was.

нιѕтσяу: Her family is rich beyond belief but she would give it all up for just one day of actually being herself. Her mom always wanted a daughter and when Angel was born she couldn't have been prouder, but Angel has never been the type of daughter her mother wants. As a kid she didn't really notice so she was whoever she wanted to be, but as she got older that all started to change. When she turned 13 she got tired of seeing that look of disappointment on her mother’s face so she "changed" into the daughter her mom wanted or her mom thought so anyway. Every morning she drives to school then changes in the back of her car, she keeps her tattoos hidden, and sneaks out at night. She hates pretending, but it’s better than being viewed as a disappointment.

¢яυѕн: "none, yet."

вf/gf:"None at the moment."

ѕєχυαℓ σяιєитαтισи: "I am straight."

σтнєя: She has her ears pierced as well as her belly button and she has three tattoos. The first is on her left wrist it's a heartbeat. The second is behind her right ear and its music notes. The final is on the right side of her ribcage and it says The Marks Humans Leave Are Too Often Scars.
Use your smile to change the world, Don't let this world change your smile
*Smile~Forever <3*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me