salt in the air; sand in my hair

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: salt in the air; sand in my hair

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:47 am

allison:
She had finally arrived to California. She had been traveling for hours and she was tired. The first thing she wanted to do was to go to her hotel room, leave her stuff on the floor and go to sleep, but she knew that the day was too nice to throw it away. She quickly went to her hotel room- which was rather small, as she was just one person in a room. She changed to her bikini and put her shorts on, and also grabbed her sunglasses before going to the beach and watching people walk around. She hoped she made friend this year, because if she was going to stay through the summer here, she was going to need some friends.

james:
James started breathing the air of the beach. He was already changed into his swimsuit and as soon as he arrived at the beach he took off his shirt, revealing his hard-rock six pack abs and as he ran a hand through his hair, he approached the water. It was kind of cold but still he could bear with it. He grinned as he walked around the beach.
════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
════════════════
join fireclan
Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SnowyMilou » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 am

Lexi:
I adjusted my bikini and walked towards a guy with a six pack (James). "Hey," I said, flashing him my flirty-est smile.

(anyone want to RP with Caleb?)
*SnowyMilou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tai. » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 am

Sadie looked at Tessa and sighed "I guess I have to share a bed with you."
Hunter patted Tessa's shoulder "Good luck with that.." He muttered. "You're going to need it."
Sadie moved over to the bed "I swear, if you touch me in the middle of the night I will kick you so far across the-"
"Guys, can't we just get along? Please, we came here to have fun, not argue." Jake said grumpily as he put his luggage in the side of the room. "Seriously, I've had enough of you guys arguing over the dumbest things."
tai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 am

{ anyone open }
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SnowyMilou » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:54 am

(Caleb is)
*SnowyMilou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawratus » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:56 am

(Anyone open?)
Look At What Is Happening To You.

We Are A Team. We Are Friends. We Are Heroes.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stripez » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:59 am

{ alright }

Lea started to gaze around the beach, trying to at least find someone to talk to or befriend so that she wouldn't be completely alone all of the time. Most people were already talking to someone or they were talking to a lot of people, causing her to sigh a little. She finally saw a boy with a dog that she assumed was his just a little bit down the beach. She saw that he was alone though she wasn't sure if she should approach him or not, she was way too shy to just walk up to a stranger and say hello.
she/her . adult . canadian . Image
stripez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:59 am

Writing 4 Eva! wrote:allison:

open

james:
Girls trying to flirt with James was not something new, but anyway he never got tired of it. He loved talking to girls and specially this type of girl: pretty and basically hot. He raised his eyebrows and on his lips started to dance a small smirk. "Hey." he answered with a relaxed tone, running a hand through his hair and biting his lower lip. Those small signs were just details other people started to realize and James did it all the time.
════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
════════════════
join fireclan
Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester.. » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 pm

"They're going to argue anyway." Rose muttered "We have Hunter, Tessa, and Sadie all in one room. We're lucky nobody's flying out the window."
"It's sad that's so completely true." Jenna muttered, earning a small laugh from Tessa "It's not sad. Well, for you, maybe. I mean, how many people in this room hate you?" she shrugged before standing up and grabbing her bag "Are we going to the beach or not because I put a bathing suit underneath this outfit before a five hour plane ride and it wasn't worth it."

Lela was skipping merrily along the beach, stopping to pick up the occasional sea shell and humming a little tune.
(so..yeah, if it isn't obvious, Lela's open to all of you out there who were asking who's open ^^)

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
you're just too
good to be true
i can't take my
eyes off of you
you'd be like
heaven to touch
i wanna hold you so much
at long last
love has arrived
and I thank
God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
(Inspiration from nightmare <3)
Winchester..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SnowyMilou » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Lexi:
I grinned and wet my bottom lip. 'So Mr. Hotstuff, are you gonna tell me your name?' I though.

Caleb:
I turned around and saw a girl standing behind me. "Oh, hi. Sorry I don't see you earlier," I said. Then Thor came up to me and dropped his tennis ball. I kicked it up the beach to get him away for a minute or two.
*SnowyMilou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me