wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should there be an event (party, dance, etc.) every Friday in the rp?

Yes!
65%
Nah...
No votes
Make it every other week?
35%

Total votes : 23

Re: wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Postby duckworth » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:39 am

((spade, accepted. c: But also please remember that double posting is frowned upon. <3
We can start tomorrow when the final reservations are up!))
fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:10 am

{ Sorry about that, thank you. }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

“It seemed funny that the sunset she saw from her patio and the
one I saw from the back steps was the same one. Maybe the two worlds we
lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.”

“Things were rough all over, but it was better that way. That way you
could tell the other guy was human too.”
spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartless, » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:51 am

{{ Can we start yet? }}
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 am

((We are still waiting on someone to finish their forms. c: If you all are so eager, I will PM who we are waiting on. ^^))

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:05 pm

{ Did they say they'd et it done today? }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:12 pm

--Removed--

Name↪ "My full names Lia Rose Belloni. Lia is my grandmothers name who died before I was born. It's a shame I never got to meet her, my mum says I'm exactly like her. I got the middle name Rose from my great grandmother, it was obviously her first name. I like my name but I wish it was something better, most girls have really pretty names like Alexis and Olivia but I'm just.. Lia."

Gender↪ "If it isn't already obvious I'm a girl. If you still can't tell I'm not afraid to prove it."

Age↪ "I'm 18 years young, as exited as ever for this senior year. If you couldn't detect the sarcasm in my tone, it was there. Unlike every other normal person on earth, I have no friends so I am probably going to attempt and join a couple of activities to meet people although that may not work; most people treat me like I'm a ghost."

Orientation↪ "Sorry ladies but I'm as straight as an arrow, it's not like any boys take interest in me though.."

History↪ "I was born into a small family, only me, my dad, and my younger brother Tyson. Both of them can be a pain but I love them to death. My mum died when I was 8 from [color=#BF00BF]cancer[/color] and my dad hasn't remarried since, he can't get over her. I wear a necklace she gave me before she died and rarely take it off. My younger brother Tyson is 13 and he looks nothing like me or my dad so he's the oddball in the family. My dad taught me almost everything I know like how to skate. He taught me after my mum died in attempt to distract me from being depressed. Ever since then I was hooked, going to the skate park every free second I have."
--Removed--
Interests↪ "I like skateboarding, boys (although they don't like me back usually), any type of animal, drawing, playing guitar, singing, loud music, and did I mention skateboarding?"

Dislikes↪ "Top of the list I'd cheerleaders. They're always so obnoxious and think they're better then everyone. Next off is bright lights, I hate bright lights. They always get in my eyes and Id much rather be in a dark place. Finally I don't like cramped areas, I'm claustrophobic. I feel like the walls will close in and the roof will cave in when I am in a small area."
Fears↪ "I only have one true fear which nobody but my family knows a out and that is small spaces. As I mentioned before I'm claustrophobic and cannot stand small spaces."

Looks↪ "Most girls want to be skinnier, happier, prettier and a lot of other things but quite honestly I'm happy the way I am, even if I'm not pretty. I have long brown hair with blonde ombré and light blue eyes, the color of a pool. My weight is average, 101 pounds.. that's average right? Well it doesn't matter. I am 5'6", normal height for a teenage girl. All together I'm not much different from others except for when I sometimes due my hair. I never do my whole head, just some streaks here and there. My bellybutton is pierced and as are my ears, but nothing to extreme I just have plain old normal pierced ears, although I might want to get a second piercing on each. Plus, I have a tattoo of three birds flying away on my back/shoulder which I got for my mum, grandma and great grandma."
--Removed--
Personality↪ "Sad to say I'm a little boring, sorry doll. I can sometimes be outgoing although that is only at the skatepark and it's only ocasional. Other then that I am polite and friendly around people like I was raised to be but I am rather depressed. Skate boarding helps ease the pain but ever since my mother has died I just haven't been the same. I can be very manipulative if needed and know how to charm people into getting what I want although I don't ask for much anyways."

Crush↪ "Oh um I don't really have a crush, honest.."

Boyfriend↪ "Pft, hun I gave up on attempting to have a boyfriend years ago. I know I should like skaters, boys like me.. but I don't. It's bad but I like the popular and athletic guys. Sure, they're jerks but they can't all be, right?

{ She's normal and her activities are soccer and volleyball c: }
Last edited by Atwood on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You may only use one reference image per form in RPs

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:28 pm

((KAY WE'RE STARTING. ;D I forgot to mention that like all of you, I think, forgot to put the code word in your forms. LOL I didn't even notice... /badmoderator))

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon ~ popυlar ~ cнeerιng ~ cнoιr ~ draмa ~ ѕoccer ~ volleyвall ~
oυтғιт

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

ιn ѕcιence claѕѕ

no crυѕн & ѕιngle

нavιng тнe тιмe oғ нer lιғe /endѕarcaѕм

Elizabeth peered at her walk-in closet, wondering what kind of outfit she was going to wear today. Ellie figured that since it was the first day of school, she might as well try hard, right? She picked out a cute little white dress with rainbow polka dots and a blue ribbon tied around the middle and slipped into it. It was sleeveless, which technically wasn't allowed in the school dress code, but literally none of the teachers cared about the dress code. You could wear whatever you wanted to Timothy High and no one would say anything. One time Ellie had worn a strapless top and very short shorts to school and went barefoot, just as an experiment. She walked by the principal and greeted him quite casually, and he had said nothing, merely nodded in response. No one cared!
To pair up with her dress, Ellie put on some cute flats with a bow on them. They were a neutral sort of color, a mix between gray and nude, so it didn't distract too much from her dress. She took the loose hair in front of her face and tied it behind her head in an intricate sort of braid. Slipping on a bracelet and grabbing a bag, Ellie tucked her smartphone into a small pocket on her bag. Her phone was colorful today; the case was covered in sprinkles.
Elizabeth then got into her car, an environmentally friendly Chevy Volt. Driving to school, Ellie bit her lip, which was covered in a light coat of cherry lip gloss, and pulled into the school parking lot. The great thing about being a senior was being able to drive to school. There was a little lot just for seniors to park in. Exiting her car, Ellie strode into school, putting on a smile. Glancing briefly at her schedule, Ellie saw that her first class was science. Being a senior, Elizabeth knew the school layout like the back of her hand. She found the science class easily and took a seat near the back, not really feeling like listening for the class.

((WAIT LOL SPADE I JUST REALIZED. Your new person is accepted. :p))

duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 pm

{ Lol okay and YES finally c: I can post in a sec }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:45 pm

➰ Marc Jagger Camp ➰ 19 ➰ Single

Marc's alarm he set on his phone the night earlier suddenly buzzed to life, ringing wildly in his ear. It came of no use though, Marc had been awake since 4 am because of his nightmare. He picked up his phone and turned it off, rolling lazily out of bed to the floor. As usual, he did 15 push-ups and 15 sit-ups before finally hopping up, now fully awake. If he wanted to stay quarter back, Marc had to stay in shape. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out his Tiger's football jersey, a pair of dark jeans, and a black pair of DC's. After throwing on the clothes Marc jogged down the stairs, greeted in licks by Ten. He chuckled and walked out the door with Ten, ready to practice the trick they had been working on. "Hike!" He yelled as he darted across the open field, Ten nipping at his heals. Once Marc began to slow Ten lunged, tackling him playfully to the ground. "Good boy," He grinned as he climbed to his feet, dusting himself off. After checking the time Marc grabbed his backpack and debated taking the motorcycle or his car. After finally deciding on the car Marc slid in and blasted the radio as he drove to school, knowing he was already 5 mi jets late anyways.

Lia Rose 〰 18 〰 Single 〰 http://tinypic.com/r/8z1bgw/5

Lia blinked open her eyes with a loud groan thinking Great, senior year, as she climbed drowsily out of her bed. She combed through her hair then straightened it, tossing on an outfit then walked down the stairs, seeing her dad and brother in the kitchen. "Later!" She called trotting out the door, dropping her board to the ground and rolling smoothly down the drive, turning in the direction of school.

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
My items