Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~ 6 spots left!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~

Postby marsiscool » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 pm

((Free bump!))
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V for Kiyoshi » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:09 pm

She fell first wrote:
Chase Harker wrote:
XxXxXx
All about me! wrote:
Hey! The name is Chase Malik Harker. I usually go by Skips, though. I was named after my grandfather, who died when my mother was young, and I guess she wanted to preserve his spirit by naming her first son after him. So here I am! My fathers best friend is named Malik, which is where I get my middle name. I guess when they were younger, they were inseparable, and he helped my dad out a lot. Eaton is obviously my last name, and I'm not sure exactly where it comes from. I am 17 years of age at the moment. I was born on April 1st, yay! I've always loved jokes, so its the perfect time to play them and not get in trouble. Just in case you can't tell, I am a male, and have been for quite some time. I have been mistaken for a girl in my younger years, though. Not sure why.. I am in the 12th grade, making me a SENIOR! Finally, I felt like it would never get here. High school has been a drag, definitely not the best years of my life, but not the worse, either. I can't complain too much, it hasn't been totally horrid. I find myself to be more of a performer, which means that I am people-oriented and fun-loving. I try to make things more fun for others, and live for the moment. I love to experience new things. I don't like theory and impersonal analysis. I love to help and serve others. I can kind of be an attention hog, but I have a well-developed common sense and practical ability. I like performing. It's always been a big part of my life, and I am in Drama Club to continue doing what I enjoy. I also like ice cream. All types, except for marshmallow. I really just enjoy anything and everything. I don't really dislike anything. Except for maybe people who can't take a joke. My hobbies include acting, dancing, performing, drawing, playing games, and much, much more. I am the guy who is oblivious, which means she fell first, and I didn't know. I have brown hair, green eyes, pearly white teeth. I am 5'11 and weigh60 kilos(132 lbs). I have an actual pet fox! His name is Crevan, and I've had him since he was just a young'n. We found him in our back yard, abandoned.He's super cute, come visit him! ^3^

Rebel wrote:
Tobias Eaton wrote:
Things to Know wrote:
Whats up, whats up, whats up? The name on the birth certificate reads Tobias Christian Eaton, but I usually go by Four. The name Tobias my mother picked out. It means "God is Great". She said it means a lot because she tried for so long to get pregnant and when she almost lost hope, she found about me. Christian is my fathers middle name, and his fathers before him. I guess it's kind of a tradition now to have 'Christian' as a middle name now. Eaton is obviously my last name, and has been in the family since.. well, forever. I turned 17 a year ago, which makes me 18 now. I was born on Halloween, which is October 31st, for those of you who didn't know. I absolutely adore my birthday, who else can get candy from complete strangers on their birthday and it be alright? I am a single child, which is pretty awesome. I've never had to share with people I had to. If it's hard to tell, I am a male. Isn't that wicked? Anyway, I've been told I have a mixture of personalities, but my most common characteristics would be responsibility, dependability, assertiveness, and I am very outspoken. I've also been told I am quite the rebel when it comes to a lot of things. I don't really go with the flow, I do my own thing, and don't care for input from others. I am in love with getting tattoos and body manipulations, if you can't tell. But I won't go further than tattoos and piercings. I enjoy drawing, writing, and taking care of my son. Yeah, I said it, my son. His name is Kameryn Dinoto Eaton, and is 9 months old now. I am a single dad, his mother dying because of a car crash soon after he was born. I am single at the moment, but am in no rush to find love. I will find that special girl when I find her, and not a minute sooner. I am focused on myself, my son, and my career of choice, tattoo artist! What else? Well, I think that's all for now, folks. Deuces!

Nerd wrote:
Kegan Rhoads wrote:
About Moi! wrote:
Why hello there! The name is Kegan Bronte Rhoads. That's pronounced K-Again, but the first 'A' actually makes an 'A' sound. The name Kegan means "a thinker, or fiery," which makes sense, because I am kind of logical at times, and I do have a fiery personality. My mother picked Kagen because 'its unique and fun!' She's so weird... Currently, I am 17, and I was born on December 27th, which happens to be my grandpa's birthday too! I have an older brother, his name is Keegan. His name is pronounced Key-Again. Just like that. He is 23, and a navy seal, so I don't get to talk to him a lot. But please don't be offended if my cell phone rings and I abruptly end our little chat to talk to him. Its just because I miss him bunches! I find it pretty cool that our names are almost identical, and mean the same thing. I think its brought us closer together somehow. So anyway, back to moi! I am a female, in case you missed the boobs in my shirt and the absence of a bulge down below. But then again, I could just be a very feminine man, but I don't think that's the case. I think of myself to be more of an inspirer. I am enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. I am able to do almost anything that interests me, and have great people skills. I need to live life in accordance to my inner values. I am excited by new ideas, but bored with details. I am open-minded and flexible, and have a broad range of interests and abilities. I am definitely a nerd, going to school all day to maintain straight A's, then coming home to a world of gaming. My all time favorites are Zelda, Alien Vs. Predator, Super Mario Bros., Demon's souls, and a lot more. Don't worry, I DO play newer games, those are just older games that I love! Speaking of games, thats what I want to be when I am older, a game designer. I am a huge fan of music[/color, and when I am not gaming, I am practicing the [color=#BF40FF]piano, guitar, and my singing. Right now, I am currently single, You can try to change that if you'd like! I am a huge movie buff, and quote movies constantly. Well, I think that's it on my part! Don't be afraid to chat, I promise I'm nice!
[center]Au Revoir, mon ami
-Kegan.<3
Last edited by V for Kiyoshi on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you need me, message locusts. and ask for Kiyoshi. I won't be on a lot. I'm also giving her a lot of my pets, since she's my sister IRL, so please don't ban her, or me! I might come back some time!
V for Kiyoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drops of Gold » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:04 pm

{ ηιcε тσ мεεт үσυ }
ғυℓℓ ηαмε::
Logan Rees Hayes
ηιcкηαмε::
Call me what you like, but I only answer to Logan
gεη∂εя::
Male
αgε::
16 years young

{ ℓσvε σғ үσυя ℓιғε }
яεℓαтισηsнιρs::
Forever alone
cнιℓ∂яεη::
None...are you insane?!?..i want a few though
cℓσsε ғαмιℓү::
Logan has an older sister who is a senior and hardly home. His parents are both alive and supportive of him. His sister is tall with long, straight brown hair and blue eyes. His father has black hair with some gray from all the times Logan has caused trouble. He's tall with blue eyes as well. His mother is short with short brown hair and green eyes.
εxтεη∂ε∂ ғαмιℓү::
His dad was a single child and his mom had one sister. Both of his grandparents are deceased. His Aunt is tall with black hair and blue eyes.

{ ιт's тнε ιηsι∂ε тнαт cσυηтs }

ρεяsσηαℓιтү::
Logan is a shy and quiet person. He doesn't like to talk much, but his mind has so many ideas and questions that when he does open his mouth, something stupid won't come out. His parents always thought he was a little bit different. He is bullied at school and kids usually pick on him no matter what he does for them. He is never able to keep a friend. He has PTSD, OCD, anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia. He takes medicine for all of these conditions and when he doesn't, he is a train wreck. He has a cat that he carries everywhere with him that senses when he is going to have a panic attack. His cat's name is Jinx. Jinx is a fluffy white cat with exceptionally blue eyes to match Logan's. Jinx knows everything about Aaron and they are very close.
нιsтσяү::
Logan grew up in a normal suburb life. When he was six years old, his crazy aunt raped him, leaving him questioning if he loved her. On his seventh birthday, his aunt left him in the street to get his birthday present and died in a car crash on the way back. Logan always blames himself that he killed his most favorite person in the world. As he grew older, Logan began to write and read. He loved all books from Moby Dick to the Fault in Our Stars. He wrote poems that described himself and one day, his sister found one of his deepest secrets. His parents were afraid he would hurt himself, and at this point he already was. He smoked weed at a lot of parties and drank a lot of alcohol. He was also cutting. That is where his plane trip came into play. He went to a psychiatrist and was diagnosed with the conditions above and given medicine and a cat. Later on, his therapist suggested sending him to an insane asylum. On the way, his plane crashed in front of the Bermuda Triangle. He was the only survivor in the flight of passengers. He made it off and now attends a highschool in a small town where everyone knows of his past and he is known as the weird nerdy kid.
ιℓℓηεssεs, ∂ιsσя∂εяs αη∂ αησмαℓιεs::
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia. If he doesn't take medicine for these, he will end up doing self harm.
ℓσvεs αη∂ ℓιкεs::
‣ English
‣ Reading
‣ Writing
‣ The sound of rain
‣ Mumford and Sons
‣ His cat, Jinx
‣ Fire
нαтεs αη∂ ∂ιsℓιкεs::
‣ Math
‣ Science
‣ Jocks
‣ Bullies
‣ Rat dogs
‣ Rap

{ ησω ғσя тнε συтsι∂ε }
нαιя cσℓσя::
A dark black color.
εүε cσℓσя::
Electric blue
тαттσσs::
None
ριεяcιηgs::
None
σтнεя::
He always has these on and dresses in sweater vests every day.

{ αηүтнιηg εℓsε үσυ'∂ ℓιкε тσ sнαяε? }
ғεαяs::
‣ Death
‣ Not being good enough
‣ He will be put in an insane asylum
‣ He will always be a nerd
gσαℓs::
‣ Being normal
‣ Growing old with someone
‣ Being a writer
ρεтs::
Jinx
ℓιvιηg αяяαηgεмεηт::
His room:
His house is a small condominium where his only sanctuary is his room

Credit goes to - Zebra for the fourm

I will have one of the gay guys forms up by tomorrow evening
He was learned, purist, precise,
universal, a hard student, and at
the same time given to musing,
“even chimerical,” said his friends.
He believed in all the dreams:
railroads, the suppression of
suffering in surgical operations,
the fixing of the image in the camera
obscura, the electric telegraph, the
steering of balloons. Little dismayed,
moreover, by the citadels built upon
all sides against the human race by
superstitions, despotisms, and prejudices,
he was one of those who think that science
will at last turn the position. Enjolras was a
chief; Combeferre was a guide.

~Victor Hugo, Les Miserables
Drops of Gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

both fell...neither know girl

υp αll ɴιɢнт...

» · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · » · »

Made a wrong turn
Once or twice
Dug my way out
Blood and fire
Bad decisions
That's alright
Welcome to my silly life

-
-

username ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Pinkysparky1756"

"Pinkysparky1756. Please just call me Pinky C: This is my username because when I was 5, my best friend and I made webkinz" Accounts, and somehow she managed to come up with the name "Pinkysparky1995" so wanting to be like her I did "Pinkysparky" and and added some random numbers "1756""

full name ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Katie Genivieve LaVie"

My name is Katie Genivieve LaVie! I love it because to me it sounds so grand but my friends just call me Katie, or Kat. The Urban Dictionary definition of Katie is "
    Katie is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Katie is radiant and smiles from the inside out. She lights up a roomassion for life! Intelligent and discerning. A person you can trust with your heart. Guys gravitate towards her. She is old fashioned and will not chase guys but lucky is the guy who pursues her and wins her heart. Loyalty is one of her many attributes. Katie has a huge capacity for love. Be kind and you will win her heart forever. BUT be warned IF you are a cheater, a player, mean, hurtful, dishonest, rude or inattentive you will distroy her love for you. If you are ever lucky enough to have a Katie in your life then you have found a rare treasure. Cherish each and every moment with her like it is your last." Well I don't know if I agree with all of it but its a start! My mother gave me the name "Katie" Because her best friend growing up was named that, and Genivieve because my mother wanted me to be a delicate ballerina like from the books, haha yeah right! I would rather swap my ballet slippers for some converse! Anywho whenever I go by that name, I usually go by ViVi ((Vee-Vee)). Lastly, LaVie. Well this last name has dated back pretty far to my ancestors like my great,great,great,great grandfather started out with it apparently.

age ;; -----------------------------------------------

"17 Years Old"

My age is 17 years YOUNG. Who said anything about growing up? Certainly not this girl; and I celebrate my birthday on February 4th. But I usually prolong February into just a month of partying, because why only celebrate a day when you could celebrate for a month?.

gender ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Female"

Well from my feminine looks I am Obviously a male. What do y'all thing? Female, Lady, Girl, Fille, Nina, Chica, GGIIIRRRRL again and all that in-between! Wait actually, let me check... yup... oh yeah still a female... .

hometown ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "California, Beverly Hills"

Well, I grew up in California, Beverly Hills, to be exact born and raised! I grew up there and then moved to Missouri, where I went to middle school.

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss, no way it's all good, it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look, I'm still around.

-----------------------------------------------

-
-
description ;; -----------------------------------------------

Katie really looks mostly like her mother, with her soft facial expressions and golden-brown skin. Jenna's father contributes too her eyes, giving her her long eyelashes and her slim body. Her brother looks just like her with cropped brown hair and green eyes with a dark circle around his pupils. She had braces of two year so her teeth are now straight. Her lips are very full and usually a pink shade. She puts on eye liner most days and some mascara, but thats usually it. Her body type is a "Hour Glass"
    Basic Description: Well lets start from the top and work our way down to the bottom, shall we? Katie Genivieve LaVie's hair is dark brown that is very think and every piece is very thick (She has a lot of it!) Her hair is alway in a side part and has been for the past 5 years; before then she wore it in a middle part but that definantly was not her look. She refuses to cut it so its length is down near her hip bone. She only gets monthly trims and has never cut more than a inch off of it in the last few years. Surprisingly for her hairs length and thickness, it is very healthy and soft. It cascades down her back and she usually is playing with it or twirling it. Since it is naturally pen straight, she might curl it, put it in a high pony tail, or messy bun to mix things up. Her hair also has surprisingly a lot of volume. She cannot stand flat hair so if you go into her bathroom you will find dozens of cans of hairspray. Since her hair has volume, on the days she doesn't blow dry it, you know those itty bitty piece of hair around your face you call "baby hairs?" those curl into delicate waves and frame her face. Her hair is naturally brown, so it has lighter highlights and undertones. In the winter, because of its deprivation from the sun, it become a darker color. With that said, in the summer she becomes a lighter brown. Sometimes she will wear a beanie. Next her skin, Katie has naturally tan skin, a golden-honey color. She never uses tanning beds, as she says it will "unlock the wrinkles and freckles she has been trying to avoid for so long". In the winter, its usually a "milk and honey color" and takes a more brazillian effect in the summer, turning very brown. Her skin is not very oily and very soft. She was blessed with no acne (well not yet at least!) and only gets minor break outs every once in a while. Next her gorgeous eyes. They change with her mood and are usually a dark forest green. They have a dark black rim around it. Her eye lashes, like her hair are very thick and long. Her eyes are very large, and are a very distinctive feature about her. Although one unlucky thing about having thick, and long hair is her eyebrows follow the pattern, so she has them waxed frequently. Her eyebrows are about 2 shades darker than her hair color naturally. Usually, Jenna's routine makeup is some tinted 20 SPF sunscreen on her
    face, mascara, lip gloss, and eye liner. She sometimes adds glitter on her eye lids and all of this makeup can be found in her purse. Katie has a very slender nose, it fits her face shape pretty well, and she has never had surgery on it. Next are Katie's lips. Katies's lips are very full and plump, she is addicted to chapstick and lip gloss so you will see her applying it frequently. Her bottom lip is a little fuller than he top lip and she despises that.
    She has your classic 34" 25" 34" body that is usually described as "Hour Glass". Jenna is 5'7 and 115 pounds. She was teased in school for being so skinny, but she can't help it. With a mix between her love of sports and fast matabulsim she loses wait fast. She has never been anorexic or ballemic, which some people accused her of. Her legs are very long and take up most of her body. She always jokes around saying that she has so much legs that they seem to flop around every where. They are very slender and mostly bruised from her bumping into things (she's a klutz!) Lastly she has size 5 feet.
-[/list]
-
eyes ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Dark Forest Green"

My eyes usually change with my mood, usually its a deep blue with green around the pupil. Other times its a deep green..

hair ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Brown Hair"

I have long brown hair that cascades down to about a inch from my waist. Its actually very healthy and sleek for its length and It either down or in crazy braids. In the summer its usually lighter than it is in the winter. I have natural dark highlights. My hair is naturally pin straight so sometimes curl it, but not often. My hair is either down, in some crazy braid (I can do some pretty crazy braids...) or in a messy bun..

height & weight ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "5'7 and 115 Pounds"

I am 5'7 and actually still growing. Im supposed too be 5'8 when I'm a old lady. Also I think I'm Erm I think about 115 pounds

skin tone ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Tan"

Im naturally tan and become even more "brazilian" in the summer.

body type ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Petite"

IOh you want to know about my glorious 12 pack? haha I wish. My body is very slender and petite. The closest i've ever been too a 12 pack is a 6 pack, and that was a little while ago. No, I'm not fat. My stomach is flat and outlined. I have slender legs.

scars, piercings & tattoos ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Large One on arm, hip; ear and belly button pierced"

II actually have a pretty large one on the side of my arm from falling off of my skateboard and ones on my hip from falling off of my horse. I know I know I'm a klutz. Also my ears are double pierced and my belly button is too. Lastly im guilty with tattoos ! I have some hearts on the nape of my neck
outfit style ;; -----------------------------------------------

-----
    I usually wear a graphic t-shirt or crop top, and some shorts. Some ideas of my wardrobe are below

+ - + - + - +

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel
Like you're nothing you are perfect to me

-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
personality ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Happy, sweet, tomboyish, nice"

Jenna is a real character; she wants nothing more than to enjoy life. She is a naturally playful and happy person, and not much gets her down for long. Her world is a fun place—she is not naive, but rather chooses to see the humorous in things. Although more or less trustworthy, she isn't very industrious or dependable. In part, this is because she is flighty and easily distracted. Although not reckless, she is no coward and gets a thrill out of danger. She's very easygoing about things and comes across as genuinely warm, charming, and friendly, which happens often since she deeply enjoys personal interaction (which she does with a lot of laughing, flirting, physical touching, and eye contact). As much as she likes to talk and laugh with others, she is actually very closed about her internal world and background, and she always finds a slippery way to change that subject. Cultural norms don't play an important role for her, except that she enjoys breaking them—not because she enjoys chaos, but simply because she thinks most rules are uselessly restrictive. This is one reason why she frequently engages in pranks and practical jokes, to shake things up and "punish" people who are too serious.
    She is a very erotic creature, largely because she finds flirting be fun. She loves to flirt with guys. She can also be true to one person, but most of the time she will eventually be distracted by someone new. Can you tie her down?
    Although Jenna can usually be read like a book, she has a secret side too her. Behind her partying and flirting, is a insecure, broken girl banging and trying too get out. She has been hurt to many times by guys and so she doesn't trust as easy as the next girl
    Jenna is usually a girl who speaks whats on her mind, when its on her mind. Theres not much she can do about that.
    She also has no real interest in religion. She is completely tolerant of other beliefs, but has no patience for people who try to force their morality on her. In cases when religion plays a restrictive role, she will become highly irreverent and even downright offensive.
    This girl loves to talk about things that are fun and entertaining; she especially enjoys telling tales of her past exploits, which she tends to exaggerate into tall tales over time. She will also go out of her way to enjoy a local theatre show, musical performance, or party.
    She's a generally happy person. Always wearing a smile. Although she's very gullible... She likes believing people. I don't think there is anything wrong with them giving their opinion of you, or anyone else for matter. That is why, when she finds out she's been lied to, she get mad. You don't want to see her angry. She turns into a explosive monster spewing curse words and other crazy things... so steer clear..

history ;; -----------------------------------------------
-----
    Jenna grew up in Beverly Hills, but was never much of a girly girl, and would rather role in the mud with her best friend Ted. Her mother tried to make her to Ballet but she never got it. She would always run home in her tutu and roll in the dirt. Her parents where always more on the poor side so she lived in a condo for the first 10 years of her life, until her dad founded a company and they moved to missouri and lived in a large house. She had to say good bye to her friends for California and move to Missouri. She made new friends and went to a new school. She's had a pretty boring past, normal in general. 2 Little twin sisters who she had to take care of everyday. Daisy and Bailey, they surprising grew up griller than anyone she knew. Daisy has blonde hair, crimped and curly down to her waist, they are both 6 and Daisy loves ballet, Bailey has blonde hair also, chopped up to her shoulders. She has a passion for riding even though she's only 6.

You're so mean when you talk
About yourself, you are wrong
Change the voices in your head
Make them like you instead.

-
-

---
---
family ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "2 Little Sisters"

Katie has 2 Twin Little sisters, Bailey and Daisy.

crush ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "No One"

Well no one has caught my eye....yet.

orientation ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "Straight"

I'm straight as a board, Sorry pretty ladies!.

dating ;; -----------------------------------------------
    "No One"

Well she currently doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment, nor a husband, or kids..

what i look for in a guy ;; -----------------------------------------------
-----
    Im looking for someone intelligent, sweet, kind, caring, compassionate, all that good stuff! I really want and intelligent guy because, thats just sexy! Don't you think? You don't want a dumb boyfriend, or a boy who plays dumb.. Yuck. Someone who's sweet, compassionate. You know someone who will hold my hand, kiss me in the rain, let me wear there shirts,take me on romantic dates. Someone who's funny. I cannot STAND someone with no sense of humor! Like when you try to make a joke and another person doesn't laugh. AWKWARD!

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference
that I can make Our differences they do a
lot to teach us how to use The tools and gifts
we got yeah, we got a lot at stake

Horses
    Dogs
    All Animals
    Coffee
    Food
    Pizza
    Broccoli
    Thunderstorms
    Rain
    PICKLES!
    boyyyss
    snogging
    par-tays
    horse back riding
    Ukulele
    All instruments
    Piano
    Sports
    Romance
    Romantic Stuff
    Chinese Food
    Friends
    Hotels
    Adrenaline
    Eggrolls
    Milk
    Clothes
    Makeup
    Motor Cycles
    Pool Toys
    Farms
    Texas
    XReally scary movies
    XMean Girls
    XMean Boys
    XClingy Boys
    XAnnoying people
    XGhosts
    XEw... Fish gross me out
    XI hate bugs
    XSpiders!
    XAirplanes
    XStupid People
    XBad Hair Days
    XOily Skin
    XZits
    XBreakouts
    XMovies with untied endings.
    XWhen people don't respond
    XAwkward People
    XPeople with no sense of humor
    XPeople Who don't understand dry humor
    XHospitals
    XGirly Things
    XGetting into fights

So complicated, look how big you'll make it
Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
It's enough, I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, see you do the same.

---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
-
-

pets
;; -----------------------------------------------
-----

Well, Jenna has a little Sheltie at home named Kodi. She a pampered princess and is the love of Jenna's Life. The story behind Kodi is that one day, she was taking her friend to the APA for her friend to pick out a new furry friend. They sat in the pound for a few minutes and where eventually escorted to the dog section. There was barking heard everywhere when Jenna turned around to see a Sheltie as big as stuffed animal sprinting towards her as fast as the puppys little legs would take it, with a a angry man running after the poor dog. The puppy leaped into Jennas arms as the women stormed after it. "The dog is going to be euthanized right now! It growls and bites everyone and has so many sicknesses I couldn't even count!" She looked at the dog laying her head on her shoulder as she announced she would take the poor dog home.

other ;; -----------------------------------------------
-----
    I think thats just about itC: Besides this form is still a high WIP as you can see :C.
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wannabehippie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:08 pm

(Could I reserve the girl for the on and off couple)
wannabehippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkysparky1756 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:21 pm

{{Please reserve together forever guy instead!}}
pinkysparky1756

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wannabehippie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

(Okay the 'on and off couple girl' and 'together forget guy')
wannabehippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taurnor14 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Could I please reserve the both fell but neither knew guy and the girl in the love triangle number one, and possibly one of the guys in the guyxguy one? If it's not too much?
~Zelink <3
Taurnor14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 am

((im back! :) ))
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:14 am

XxShadowLuvxX wrote:
~XxShadowLuvxX~

~Keira Radke~

~16~

~12th~

~Keira is a silent, independent, stubborn girl, she never listens to anyone or anything no matter what. She easily snaps as well, causing her to go on a complete rampage, so it is best not to anger her. Although she can be gentle and kind to the important people in her life.~

~Animals, Nature, Music, Biking, Art, And so on..~

~Animal Abuse, Stuck up People, Players, Depression~

~Biking, Playing Guitar/Piano, Painting, Horse Riding, Song writing~

~Both fell..Neither Know..Girl.~

~Making male soon, also reserve cute nerd guy?.~
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist