sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:56 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; Anderson Residence / tagged; Bailey
Shiloh huffed out a sigh, he recognized that Bailey wanted an out, so he decided to go along with it. He may as well go find Casimir now, he was excited to see him; excited to pick his brain a bit. He'd also tell him about their plan to deal with Kate. He figures that Cass would much prefer Bailey's plan to his own.
"I know you know his name is Casimir, Bailey," he murmured,"I guess I'll head out then."
He didn't say it unkindly, rather just with an edge of frustration. He could see Bailey retreating into himself, and Shiloh wished he wouldn't. He looked over his friend, trying to figure him out. Shiloh was sure this was about more than just the reading thing, or even wanting to be on the move again, but he didn't know what.
"I'm gonna go get Maurice," He was pulling on his flannel now, just starting on the buttons, "Don't forget to come find me before you go confront Kate, or I'll skin you, Bails."
He threw a heartfelt smile at Bailey, showing his love through threats wasn't uncommon for Shiloh.
He went over to the table, grabbing his cigarettes, and then left through the front door.
Shiloh walked down to the paddock where he could see Maurice and Cameron, as well as the other horses kept on the property, grazing in the late morning sun. There was a breeze out, giving release from the heat already building. He hopped over the fence into the paddock, and when Maurice saw him, he immediately came walking over. Shiloh ran a hand down his face, giving his forelock a scratch.

"C'mon Maury, let's get going." He spoke softly to the horse before turning and going through the gate, the horse following him all the way to the tack room; even trying to follow him inside.
Shiloh gave him a quick brush before saddling the horse up. He went back in the tack room to grab his hat, a classic dark brown leather cowboy's hat. He'd forgotten it yesterday, but he put it on now. Shiloh mounted Maurice, the horse dancing under him in anticipation. The cowboy turned his horse to the right, then to the left, and then asked him to take a step back, to calm the horse a bit. Maury was always very fresh in the mornings.
Shiloh trotted off the farm, looking back at the house where he was sure Bailey still was, and once they hit the main trail for town he squeezed his calves against the horse's sides, sending him into an extended canter.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:14 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Open.
He reached the chicken coop, and he lifted the door up, using a small hook in order to keep it open, and after a few moments, three hens - one speckled, one brown and one black - came walking out, clucking, strutting down the ramp, and onto the grass. "I'll throw some corn out for you in a moment, ladies," Cass said to them, and he picked up three eggs that had been laid, and he walked back into the house with them. Then, he went back outside, and proceeded to feed the hens, and fill up their water as well. He checked the coop as well, to make sure that the inside wasn't too soiled, and he shook his head slightly when he saw that all of the hay and straw had been scratched and kicked up to one side of the coop. There was no point in sorting it out now - it was more than likely just going to happen again anyway that night.

After that, he went to a separate pen, where the goat was, so that he could milk her. After he'd done that, though, as Cass attempted to leave that section, the goat butted into his knees with some considerable force, which caught him off-guard, and then she made a break for it, slipping past the second gate as well. After Casimir recovered, he shouted. "Hey!" as if that would get the goat to listen to him. He abandoned the bucket of goat's milk by the fence, and then started running after her. This wasn't exactly a common occurrence - in fact, it happened to his father more than anyone, and the goat was normall well behaved for Casimir. "Come back!" he called out, still giving chase to the goat.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; in town / tagged; Casimir
Shiloh slowed down to a trot as he entered the town, he could see Casimir's home further down and idly wondered if he was inside. He wasn't sure if he was working at the saloon yet, or if he'd only have to go there later.
Before he could think anymore on it, he suddenly saw a goat come running from Casimir's property, shortly followed by the man himself. Shiloh couldn't deny that it made for a rather amusing image. But he could hear Cass calling for the goat come back so he figured that he better help.
Shiloh pulled Maurice to an abrupt stop, and jumped off the horse with lasso in hand, landing not ten feet from the goat. His sudden appearance must have startled the goat, because in her confusion she stopped just long enough for Shiloh to throw the lasso around her neck. He was careful to not pull her in the way he would with a cow, her neck not as bulky. The goat seemed to calm some as he started to talk to her softly, Maurice coming to sniff at what he assumed was a new friend for him.
Casimir was approaching them now.

"Morning Sunshine," he said with a somewhat smug grin, "Lose something?"
Shiloh couldn't believe it had worked really, the goat could have just as easily put up far more of a fight.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:45 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Casimir turned the corner, going out onto the streets. He really hoped that she was not going to end up leaving the town, because then he'd have no chance at catching her. He gasped when he saw that someone - Shiloh, he quickly recognised - was in the path of the goat, and thought that something awful would happen. However, he was incredibly grateful to see Shiloh dismounting his horse, and then catching the goat with ease. Cass ran up to them, slowing down and stopping once he reached them, and he crouched down next to the goat, as if to check to make sure that she wasn't hurt. He was rather surprised to see that she'd calmed down a great deal as well, but he was certainly no less grateful about it. He spent a few moments catching his breath, then he looked up towards Shiloh, rolling his eyes good-naturedly. "Yes, I did. But thank you for catching her. I hope Dotty didn't startle you too much." He said, and he stood up again, rubbing the back of his neck. "She doesn't normally escape like that." He said, and then glanced towards Shiloh's horse and Dotty - the latter also seeming quite interested in a potential new friend.
He briefly glanced around, then quickly embraced Shiloh, pulling back abruptly, slightly embarrassed. "How can I thank you?" Cass asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh was a bit caught off guard by the embrace, he hadn't expected him to do that. But he supposed there wasn't really anyone around to see them. As long as Cass was comfortable, Shiloh honestly couldn't care less what they did. He was glad that he'd been able to get Dotty, he could imagine if she'd gotten any further it could have been horrible luck for Casimir. He looked down at the two animals, Maurice was always quick to try and make friends with other animals, he was a good judge of character.
"Don't think you'll want to thank me in the middle of town, Darlin'," Shiloh said softly in response to Cass' question, smile across his face, "but maybe later if we get a chance."
Shiloh sent a wink Cass' way. He'd been dying to kiss Casimir again, now that he was in front of the other man, that desire grew ten-fold. But he was sure they'd find time later for that.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
As he thought over it, he supposed that Dotty might have escaped just because she wanted to stretch her legs. Casimir did feel quite sorry for the goat, and if it wouldn't have made him seem to be crazy, then he probably would entertain the idea of taking her for walks around the town. Cass leaned down to rub her head and neck, almost like one would do with a dog.
Returning his focus back towards Shiloh, he blushed deeply. "I'm sure there will be... later, I promise. I'm only working for a few hours this afternoon, so I have most of the evening and all night free." Casimir responded, rather looking forward to spending more time with Shiloh. "I should probably get Dotty back..." he then said, then he asked, as a suggestion, "Do you want to come as well?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:38 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh was glad to hear that Casimir wouldn't be too busy, maybe today they could have some more uninterrupted conversations.
"Sure, why not," he said, still smiling, in reply to Cass, "By the way, Bailey's thought up a plan to deal with Kate."
He paused briefly to lick his lips as they started walking back to Casimir's home, Maurice following behind them.
"Bailey figures we can make a deal with her: us vaqueros offer her protection from her antics in exchange that she leaves Maybelle alone, and doesn’t burn down anymore of our buildings." he recited, looked over at Cass, "I still think we should kill her though. An outlaw like that? No way we can trust her to keep her word."
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Casimir smiled brightly, pleased that Shiloh agreed - though he hadn't really expected to get any other answer - and he started walking back to his home. Dotty trailed behind, having no other option, really, though she did seem to want to stay somewhat near to her new-found friend.
He glanced towards Shiloh again, when he mentioned that Bailey had a plan as to how they would deal with Kate, and Cass was curious, tilting his head slightly to one side. He didn't say anything, as he listened for Shiloh to explain what the plan was, and then he looked thoughtful for a moment. "I... I suppose that it might work. Even if only for a short while." Cass said, slowly. He did not like the idea of anyone getting killed, even outlaws, but he supposed that there was a line to be drawn. "Perhaps that could be the back up plan?" he mused, trying to be reasonable. "Killing her if she breaks the agreement?"
He glanced backwards when he felt Dotty bumping into the back of his legs, bleating at him, so Cass turned slightly to look down at her. "What?" he asked, and then he seemed to realise, "Oh, you must be hungry. Well, you would've been fed by now if you hadn't escaped."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:14 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh thought about what Cass had said. That was probably what it would come down to. He wasn't sure if Bailey would agree with him, and obviously he would do what Bailey told him,
but if she pulled something, Shiloh may snap.

"It would come down to what Bailey thinks, but I could see that being the consequence."
He looked down at the goat, smiling to himself in amusment at the familiar sight of an animal asking for food. Although usually it was a horse rather than a goat.

(( hey guys I'm sorry but I have to be up early tomorrow morning and it's already past midnight here *hides* so I'm off xc ))
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:00 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
"Hopefully he would agree, though." Casimir said, though he doubted that he own words would carry much weight or meaning if he was to suggest or advocate for any particular solution. He was, he supposed, only a bartender, after all. One with a lot more below the surface than he let on, but he wasn't going to let anyone know that easily. Casimir pointed out his place again, though he figured that he probably didn't really need to, and he started to walk towards the back of the building, where the fenced off bit of land was. It wasn't impressive, he knew that, but for what hand his parents managed to do with it, they clearly didn't waste any part of the land.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me