the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby threezeum » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 am

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - romi
      aish! miri forced an awkward smile. always smile, always smile, don't let some jerk take your smile away.
      she awkwardly told herself in her head. "ahh, yes, i'm fine, thanks for asking." she smiled sweetly at romi.
      "as for my favorite color, it has to be either mint green or yellow like the sun. i also like orange pink. honestly,
      every color deserves love!
      " she said innocently. "you ask something." she said to the girl across her, still
      smiling. she reached down from her suitcase and grabbed another bag of snacks. she held the bag out to the girl,
      offering some.

[ xbdchfjk cs has problems ;-; it keeps automatically unsubscribing forums and rps i joined ]
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:38 pm

romi kim / 19 / the warm one
tags: miri

Romi raised her eyebrows. "Me? Okay, well..." She thought for a moment. "Favorite animal? Does that work?" Romi paused again to think, wondering how she would answer the question. "I think mine is a teddy bear. But I guess most bears aren't really like the stuffed ones," she said with a laugh.

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver, toto, addy

Margaret paused. She heard a loud voice just down the hall and perked up a bit. "Oh good, people are here!" She set her guitar down and burst out the door in her bare feet, running down the hall to the door she heard noise from. Maggie dug her toes into the carpet and knocked on the wooden door. "Hellooo?" she called in a semi loud voice.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Silver's room - Tags: Silver, Veronica

Seeing Veronica at the door he waved "Hi Veronica." Seeing her leave he clenched his fist slowly and awkwardly "Okay, bye Veronica?" He stood up "I think I'm going to go check on her. Thanks for the tea, Silver. Peace." And with that he left to pursue Veronica "Yo, V, hold your horses."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 am

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Toto
"What do you want?" Veronica asked quietly. She knew she shouldn't have pushed herself to be social. To talk, even. But if someone wanted to talk, why wouldn't she answer?
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Veronica's room - Tags: Veronica

Toto was totally able to sympathize with Ronnie, pushing himself to be social was hard. He was never any good at making friends or getting along with others, but he knew he had to at least try if he's going to be living with everyone "Hey, are you alright?" He gave Ronnie a gentle pat on the back in a display of solicitude, but quickly retracted his hand, assuming she wouldn't appreciate physical contact from someone she only met today.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:58 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Toto, Addy

To say she felt bad would be a stretch of the imagination. Sure, driving her away wasn't a proud moment, but she was irritated and tired and maybe a bit rude. Oh God. She had been rude. Sometimes she knew she could be brash, but she disliked that quality. If her other guest was to leave she may try and find the other girl.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:13 am

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver, addy

Maggie blinked as the boy shuffled past her. He looked like he was on a mission. Regardless, she still wanted in on this room wuite literally, so she peeked her head in where that boy had left the door cracked. "Hey," she said simply, noticing two girls in the room.
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Veronica

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 am

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Toto
”Fine, I guess.” Veronica grabbed her backpack, and took out some cookies her Gram made her. She offered Toto one. “Do you have a theory why we’re here?” She said, trying to change the subject.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 am

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - romi
      "that's cute." miri responding, smiling. "i guess mine would have to be a puppy or a sloth!!"
      she said enthusiastically. "scratch that, it'd have to be a puppy. a small puppy of some sort.
      with short legs and long bodies.
      " miri thought a bit more. "where's your home town? i come
      from busan but i moved to seoul at the age of eighteen.
      "

[ xbdchfjk cs has problems ;-; it keeps automatically unsubscribing forums and rps i joined ]
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:09 pm

romi kim / 19 / the warm one
tags: miri

"Where am I from?" Romi repeated, almost as if asking Miri herself. "Um... I don't know..." She looked down. "They said I was Korean, but I don't know anything more than that. Where's S-... Seoul?" she asked, stumbling to pronounce it.
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist