Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:18 pm

||Heather||Female||Tagged: Phil

"Yea of course. Alright, I'll go ahead and ring it up for you." Heather said, walking back to the counter.
She typed in a bunch of things and scanned the item. The price came up on the screen and Heather waited to see how he was going to pay. Glancing at the clock behind her, Heather saw that she only had minutes left now till her shift was over for the day.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 pm

Seeley wrote:
||Ashly||24||

She nodded her head in response and went to head upstairs. Ashly paused halfway and walked over to James. She planted a light kiss on his cheek before walking back. "Thanks for saving me. I owe you for it." she said over her shoulder as she headed for the stairs.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Heather
    Phil followed behind Heather and let her ring his item up. as the price appeared his eyes widened slightly. "Geez, these games must be good if they go for those king of prices.." He sighed and pulled his wallet out from his back. Passing her the cash he waited patiently for his change. "Do you like working here?" He asked out of the blue, knowing she must get some interesting treatment being.. well.. a girl who worked here.
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:50 pm

She took the cash, and handed him his change. "Honestly, I don't mind it, though I sometimes have the guys pick on me for being a woman working here. But I can't complain too much since the pay is decent." she said,
with a light shrug of her shoulders.

Sure she didn't like the way some of her co workers treated her,
but Heather knew how to handle the situations thrown at her. Though none of it got to her really, it was just a tab bit annoying really. The young woman quickly clocked out, grabbed her things and waved at the next co worker coming in. Ah at last, she was finally off work for the rest of the night, well next two days really.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:52 am

Phil Wallace | Male | 27 | tags; Heather
    He listened to her explain and nodded his head slightly, tucking the game safely into his bag. He noticed her clock out and frowned slightly. She seemed to be in a hurry. Suddenly an idea popped into his head and he rushed over to heather "excuse me, sorry, I need one more thing from you if you will. " he paused a moment. "I'm a photographer and small writer for the magazine LIFE. I've been looking for a story and maybe you could help me. "He began, his smile growing steadily as he thought. "People are faced with all kinds of stereotypes these days and seeing you kind of go against it inspires me. So.. If youre willing..id like to take you out for coffee sometime and ask you some questions"
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 am

The young woman heard him speak again, and she looked over at him. "Oh? Sounds interesting. Sure that would be nice, just let me know when." she said in response. "Wait.... I never caught your name
...."
she added, tilting her head slightly.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:37 pm

𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓴𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴

male | 26 | hetrosexual | tampa bay | quiet + shy

My heart fluttered as my ears reddened from her small kiss.
Smiling at the television, I continue to watch until 12:00 pm.
Yawning I trotted upstairs and flopped onto the old fashion
floral sheets.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:43 pm

||Ashly||24||Female||

Ashly found one of the guest rooms and crawled under the covers.
Before dozing off to sleep, her phone went off meaning she had a text from someone. Seeing that it was a text from her friend, who had picked up her, let Ashly know everything was taken care of and that she could come get the car anytime was needed and also Micco was taken care of for the time being.

Ashly set her phone down and soon felt herself drifting off to sleep, and for once in her life, Ashly was able to sleep peacefully.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 pm

𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓴𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴

male | 26 | hetrosexual | tampa bay | quiet + shy

Morning came, and greeted me with a bright beam through the framed window.
Today I had to drive Ashly back into the city. But before I could, I needed
to get some house chores done. Going down stairs, I cook some good ol'
English breakfast which consisted eggs, bacon, and some jam toast.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm

||Ashly||24||Female

The smell of eggs and bacon woke her up and she sat up in bed.
Blinking up her blue green eyes around her, Ashly realized where she was and she also remembered last night. Running a hand through her slightly messy hair, the young woman made her way down stairs and the smell of food made her pretty hungry.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me