The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Sat May 13, 2017 10:52 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Luc, & Elliot

xxxxxWhen Chester casually mentioned that he wouldn't say downright no to wearing platforms, Vaughn couldn't help but grin at Chester while offering an exaggerated shrug of his shoulders. "You never know," Vaughn told him, his voice enthusiastic as he squinted his eyes and smiled childishly. The thought of Chester in platform shoes amused him, but it nevertheless made him intrigued to think about.

xxxxx"Hair recommendations would be great, 'Chess, thanks," Vaughn responded enthusiastically to Chester's offer of getting him hair product recommendations. He did need them for daily use, as he didn't like putting too much hairspray in his hair each day like he did during shows. "...And yeah, a brush would be nice," he added, simply taking it as an offer of kindness- for the time being, at least, not realizing or taking into full consideration that his ex was actually going to have his hands in his hair, "..Do you have, like, a comb on you? Or fingers- I mean, if you'd be willing or meant that, that's fine too, I just have a bunch of tangles in there." Vaughn half-smiled for a second, pulling his lips back to expose his gritted white teeth while raising his eyebrows in a sort of apprehension that Chester would regret attempting to groom his wild hair.

xxxxxWhen he and Chester were with Elliot and Luc, Vaughn crossed his arms as he shrugged, raising up his shoulders quite high in an exaggerated movement as he playfully smirked and glanced away. "...Well, we were just playing around out there together and kinda messed with the equipment and stuff," Vaughn admitted, although he didn't tell the full story of him and Chester acting out a scene of The Little Mermaid like two loonies to Elliot and Luc, "...So, yeah, just don't get on his nerves too much."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 13, 2017 11:13 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
Folding his arms, Chester said, "Do not tempt me. Seriously," though he clearly wasn't in any way annoyed. Mostly because he had started to think about it seriously, and he didn't want to make that hole any deeper. It was certainly something that would likely be an interesting experience for anyone involved.

Then, Chester nodded, and made a mental note to send out some messages later on. "Alrighty. It's not a problem," he insisted, then he raised an eyebrow slightly, a little surprised that Vaughn had so readily agreed to his offer. Not that he wasn't being genuine with his offer, of course, he just hadn't expected the answer. Balling his hands into fists, he pretended to appear confused for a moment. "I appear to have left my fingers back at the lake," he said, as if it was something that could happen to anyone on a daily basis, and he held his fists up, knuckles facing Vaughn, to show him that his fingers were indeed 'missing'. Then, he added, determinedly, "...but yeah, of course I meant it,"

With Elliot and Luc, Chester rolled his eyes slightly. "If you count falling into the boat and then dropping your oar into the lake messing around with the equipment... and then I tried pumping an oar up in the air and nearly dropped it, sooo..." then he couldn't help but smile again. "But honestly, he'll probably give you a resigned sigh and realise what his life has come to for the next two weeks," he added. He decided to leave out the other details, wondering if it was a little too embarrassing to admit, even for them both.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
Looking pleased, Luo nodded, "Of course. Why would I let you drown?" he had not been swimming, much less out in open water, for a while, but he did consider himself a fairly decent swimmer. It was something he was looking forward to, but he knew if Romeo decided that he would back out, then he would as well without a second thought. He didn't want to try and get out of his own comfort zone and make his closest friend uncomfortable at the same time. "I also know CPR, should the need arise," he added. It was something that he had learnt early on in his volunteering work, though, fortunately, it was something he hadn't had to use so far.

"Absolutely!" Luo smiled brightly, "I'm sure I could find at least a day or two that I'm not doing some form of work. Paperwork and the assessments for my 'charges' does get quite boring..." he shook his head slightly, in a good-natured way. It did get rather repetitive, even if he did have two different groups each week, he still had to write an assessment on how each person had behaved, and engaged, with the workshops, and - of course - who actually attends and the improvements, so that there was constant proof that his artistic workshops were actually helpful and required. Watching Romeo, he thought to himself, 'Not important? Have I missed something?' he would have tried to figure out what it was, but then Rome answered his question. Luo hesitated, his brief moment of confidence quickly fading - not because of Rome's answer, but because he didn't know if he could say anything right now. They now stood outside of the dining hall, the doors of it open, and fresh food - both hot and cold - that had just been served already filled the buffet. He felt bad, but he nodded slightly, "Okay. I... I think I'll wait. I'm sorry. Just to make sure we do get to be alone without interruption,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Sun May 14, 2017 1:06 am

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot, Vaughn, Chester

"Wow, sounds like you guys had quite the experience," Luc replied to their two explanations with a laugh. "But honestly, a staff member with an existential crisis sounds much better than what I imagined the guy was like," he said with a relieved sigh. In all honesty, Luc imagined some crazy old guy that would chase you with a stick if you got on his nerves. Needless to be said, he was wrong. Luc found himself glancing at Elliot often, so he quickly decided to speak as though that would help him focus, "...Were the oars of the boat that hard to use? Or were you sword fighting with them or something?" he inquired with a chuckle at the idea.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (33) & elliot (20)

Postby dumbfounded » Sun May 14, 2017 6:28 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

umm, maybe because you want to finally get rid of me? rome suggested jokingly as an answer to luo's question. when the latter stated that he knew cpr, he nodded is there something that you can't do? he asked, impressed with the skills that luo possessed. rome smiled a bit as he looked at his friend anyways,i hope you don't need to use that skill on me though.

as luo said that he would have a few days to hang out after the camp, rome's smile widened significantly i can't wait, he said i love hanging out with you. it was true, he cherished every second he got to spend with luo, even if he would never admit it. just getting a text from the man made rome's day better, spending time with him was a whole different matter. he didn't quite understand why he felt this way, but he guessed it was because it was the first time he was in love. sure, rome wasn't inexperienced in the dating scene (people may argue that he was a bit too experienced) but luo was the first person he truly had feelings for.

as luo stated that he wanted to wait, rome sighed quietly but still smiled. you are the boss, he said, glancing towards the buffet. anyways, how about we go in and get some food? he asked, finally noticing that he was, in fact, hungry. not only am i starving, but the buffet smells delicious, rome added, gently pulling luo inside the dining hall with him.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
    ──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc, vaughn, chester.

elliot shook his head at luc's statements about a potential bully. no, nobody bullied me, i am just speaking generally, he said most of the shy kids had little to no friends, and some were picked on because of that. elliot, however, laughed at the thought of luc hunting down some kids for bullying him there's no need to hunt anyone down, i don't want you to end up like light yagami, he added, jokingly although he wasn't completely sure if luc would even understand the reference.

as the conversation with chester and vaughn continued, elliot couldn't help but laugh at the two. they were such dorks (not that he was any better). as luc asked the two if they were sword fighting with the oars, he couldn't help but picture it. i think if they were sword fighting, at least one of the two would be bruised, elliot suggested no rowboat is big enough for a successful fight without anyone getting hit with an oar, otherwise that rowboat would require more people to row without problem.
    dumbfounded

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Sun May 14, 2017 8:50 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

"Me neither," Vidya said, sitting down next to Gwynne and folding her legs. She peered down into the water, wondering how deep the lake was. The sunlight reflected off the water like diamonds, and while Vidya would normally be nervous this close to the edge of the dock, she was too captivated by the scenery to worry about falling in. "It's beautiful out here, isn't it?"
    maggotea

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 14, 2017 1:40 pm

★ gwynne bithell ★
      twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

the water was gorgeous and with the sun just above the shimmering waves, it gave it a much more breathtaking view. although vidya was looking at the waters, gwynne was gazing at her instead and noticing the features of her face in the sunlight. "it is beautiful," she murmured softly in response and glanced away, hoping that the other girl wouldn't have noticed her staring.
    SilentMelody

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Mon May 15, 2017 5:10 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Vidya smiled, not noticing her friend's gaze. "Everything here is gorgeous, I already have so many ideas for paintings when I get back home." She glanced over at Gwynne, and seeing that she was looking away, placed a hand on her arm to get her attention. "That reminds me, could I do a few portraits of you while we're here?"
    maggotea

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot, Vaughn, Chester
    Luc let out a sigh of relief at Elliot's words. Mainly because he wasn't bullied, but also a bit because he was relieved he wouldn't have to spend time looking for said bully. At Elliot's 'Death Note' reference, a smile found it's way onto Luc's lips. Finally, he had someone he didn't have to deny his interest in anime to. Usually he would act like he didn't get it, but the chance to bond over similar interests and impress Elliot with his knowing what anime is was enticing. "A fellow anime fan, huh? A man after my own heart," Luc said with a laugh. Realizing what he just said, he quickly added, "I mean... Just j-joking! Ha! That's-ha ha.. ha.. yeah..." Mentally, he slapped himself hard for freaking out. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

Luc perked up when Elliot spoke again. "Ah, forgot about the logic of that," he paused, "though I do still imagine that they'd do something dorky like that." With a laugh, he looked back to Vaughn and Chester. 'Vester... Chaughn... Cheshn... Vauster...' As Luc realized he was coming up with ship names for the pair, he also found himself determined to find the best name for them. Saving it for later, though, he looked back at the group in front of him as he debated between Chaughn and Vester.
    komi-san

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 am

Chester McKinley
    24|Male
    Couple 1 - Guy 2
    Owl - Room 1
    Tagged: Vaughn, Elliot, Luc.
    "Sword fighting?" Chester asked, looking surprised. Then, he shook his head slightly with a short laugh, "Oh, no. Nothing like that. But now that you mention it, perhaps we should have done that..." and a flash of mischief glinted in his eyes for a moment. Then, he folded his arms, and leaned forwards slightly, "Uuuhhh we can hear you," he said, though he clearly wasn't annoyed. Rather, it was quite amusing to him, what Elliot and Luc were saying. He watched the two in conversation, and he raised an eyebrow, noting how they seemed to connect well with one another. Interesting...

Luo Chen
    23|Male
    Couple 3 - Guy 2
    Dove - Room 1
    Tagged: Romeo.
    Although he knew that it was a joke, Luo shook his head defiantly. "Nooo... I think I'd like to keep you around... if for a little bit longer," he said. Then, he thought for a few moments. "I'm pretty sure that there's a few things. I am not much of a musical person... and I burn most things I attempt to cook," he said, outlining a couple of things that he wasn't very skilled in. Then, he nodded, vaguely in agreement, "Yes... hopefully it won't be necessary," he answered, though he knew he wouldn't mind having to resort to it... if it was to save Romeo's life, of course.

Luo then smiled brightly as well, "Me neither. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't not look forward to these two weeks as well," he agreed, and then thought to himself, 'And, hopefully, the rest of our lives... if that ever becomes a possibility,' and he was suddenly grateful that this whole reunion had been organised, because he wasn't sure if they would be having such a conversation if this was not the case. And, carefully considering it, Luo was certain that he really had fallen for Rome. There had been no one else that he felt the same way about. Now he just had to make sure that he had to confidence to admit it later on, as he had promised.

Bringing his thought back to the present again, Luo nodded in agreement - he was quite hungry himself, "Yes. And we get first choice on everything," and he followed Romeo, letting himself get gently pulled into the dining hall. Once inside, he picked up a tray, and glanced over the selection, hesitant about what to get.
    Consulting_Angel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 16, 2017 6:42 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
      twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

"that's good to hear," she commented when vidya mentioned her painting all of the scenery and aspects of the reunion. although, gwynne was surprised, and even more shocked when she asked if she could paint portraits of her. "oh, yeah! of course you can," she replied bashfully.
    SilentMelody

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me