The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 10, 2017 6:54 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

she put another smile onto her face and giggled nervously, trying not to let her anxiety get the best of her. she certainly didn't want vidya to know that she was nervous. "i'd love to dance for you!" gwynne told her friend and grinned again, the nervousness slowly fading away. this was her best friend, and they used to do everything together. she should be able to at least dance in front of her.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Wed May 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot

Luc felt himself give what he could only imagine looked like a goofy grin and quickly willed himself into a small smile. For reasons he didn't want to admit, he felt extremely happy at Elliot calling him cool, even if it was just a simple compliment. "I haven't seen, like, anyone here since high school and going to college elsewhere. So I probably have even less of an idea," he admitted. "But I can imagine there will be lots of awkward reunions and reminiscing on high school." Immediately after, Luc jokingly shuddered. "Ugh, high school," he muttered with a cringe.

Looking up, Luc spotted Vaughn and Chester. "Oh, hey guys," he greeted with a small wave. Last time he'd seen them, they appeared to be so tense with each other. Whatever happened since that time, they seemed more comfortable with each other. "Were you guys just at the lake?" he asked them.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Wed May 10, 2017 1:09 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Luc, & Elliot

xxxxxWhen Chester asked exactly what Hercules he was talking about, Vaughn narrowed his eyebrows and pressed his lips together, looking at Chester in contemplation. He wasn't exactly the expert on Disney nor on mythology, but he assumed that the Hercules from mythology was stronger. "Uhh," Vaughn mumbled, smiling sheepishly as he tried to find a way to answer the question, "..Is there a right answer to this? I'd say Hercules Hercules, like the real deal type of mythological dude, unless you, like, got into Disney when I was gone." A playful sneer now curved Vaughn's lips as he again began to snicker playfully at the thought of Chester binge-watching Disney movies, but he soon silenced himself when Chester commented about wearing heels.

xxxxx"Hah," Vaughn laughed, smiling at him before scratching his messy hair. He wasn't sure if Chester was serious or not about wearing heels, but he could tell he wasn't fully serious about it. "Maybe platforms," Vaughn added, playing off of Chester's thought of wearing heels while he grinned, "I'd watch you stomp around in those all day." Vaughn couldn't help but laugh a little again, looking away as he put his hand over his mouth and rubbed his stubbly face. It was the truth that he'd romped around in platform boots during concerts to have a bigger stage presence, so he couldn't really win with joking to Chester about that because he wore those boots in Chester's presence before.

xxxxxWhen Chester asked about a hairbrush, Vaughn raised his eyebrows and shrugged, smiling as he sighed. "Back at the cabin, of course," Vaughn said, calming down as he stretched his back for a second, "as well as countless amounts of other hair products. Nothing ever seems to do the trick, though." Hair products would work for about a day on Vaughn's hair, but after a day going without washing it, it began to look disheveled again.

xxxxxWhen Luc and Elliot approached them, Vaughn slowed down as he brushed his hair back with his fingers once more, having a calm demeanor unlike before when he had seen them. "Hey," Vaughn said with a bit of enthusiasm in his voice as well as with a friendly smile, "Yeah- we did some strenuous rowing out there." Vaughn paused while quickly glancing over at Chester, his eyebrows furrowed with a playful half-grin on his face. "I mean, this guy had no problem with it, but I don't recommend it if you get tired easily," Vaughn added, letting out a few warm, airy laughs to signify that he was joking before continuing, "Are you two heading out there?"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
Chester seemed to carefully consider Vaughn's answer, tapping a finger on his chin as he thought about it, and then he nodded, "I'll take it," he started laughing, and he shook his head slightly. "No, I'm still just a casual Disney fan, I can assure you of that. I always get to hear enough about it anyway," he explained. There was always at least one or two people in any of his dance classes - the teenager classes included - that would be singing some Disney song, and was a more hardcore fan. He didn't mind it, but it was always usually just one particular section or line that was repeated until Chester could probably recite it back if he was forced to.

He pouted for a moment, even though he hadn't been completely serious about wearing heels, and then he seemed to be taken by Vaughn's suggestion. "Well, I wouldn't say 'no' to that," he said, nonchalantly, with a shrug. Maybe he could figure out how to dance with them... that thought trailed in the back of his mind. Dammit. It was likely an insane idea that probably wouldn't work, but that didn't stop his brain ticking away with more ideas. He forced himself to push the thoughts away for now, before he got in too deep with it, then he refocused back towards Vaughn, as his gaze tended to drift when he was in thought.

"I bet I could get you some recommendations from some of the ladies at the dance studio," Chester then offered, very much being serious this time. "Even when they take their hair out of a bun at the end of the day, it's still pretty much the same as when they walked in, in the morning. It's probably sorcery, though. Or I could give it a quick brush..." he paused for a moment, then added, "if... if you want me to, of course,"

As Luc and Elliot neared them more, Chester smiled brightly, obviously with a far different attitude than from before. He rolled his eyes, "It wasn't that hard," he said, deciding to not mention the few troubles he had when trying to start rowing himself. Regardless of that, it had still been good fun, and an interesting experience to add to his list. He laughed again, then he warned playfully, "If you are going to the lake, be careful of the man at the hut. He probably already thinks that there's at least two crazies at the camp,"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
Luo looked relieved for a moment, then he thought about what he would be interested in doing. Now that he was really thinking about it, he wasn't sure what to come up with - certainly nothing that they would be able to do in the two weeks. He had always thought snowboarding was interesting, but - as mentioned before - that wasn't exactly readily available, and he had a fear of heights anyway. Maybe something less extreme would be a good start. "Um... surfing looks kind of fun. I think the beach would have some stuff to hire, if we go down there on the Saturdays the shuttle bus arrives to go there," he suggested.

He felt his pulse speed up slightly as Romeo spoke again. Maybe he could... well, he had said that he'd wait until after dinner to say anything. He bit his lip, then he smiled brightly. "So do I. We should try and do more of this kind of thing after these two weeks," he said. Luo didn't think that he could even imagine not being here - or anywhere else - without Rome. "Anything else at all?" he asked, his tone getting a little quieter. He paused. Then, he asked, "How badly do you want to know what I have to say?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Thu May 11, 2017 7:43 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

Vidya smiled at her friend, happy that she would agree to dance for her. She hoped one day to go see one of Gwynne's competitions, though it hadn't been possible so far. That was one of the problems with them living so far apart. No matter, they were together for now, and Vidya was determined to make the most of it. "Where should we go first? Did you see anything neat near the dance hall?"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (32) & elliot (19)

Postby dumbfounded » Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo chucked to himself when luo suggested surfing. not exactly his favourite thing but he was more than willing to be there if luo would be with him. well, you see, i am not exactly a great swimmer, he admitted but if you promise not to let me drown, i'll give surfing a go. he listened to luo as he spoke about the bus that would take them to the beach and the days it would come. as he did so, it became apparent to him that luo was much more informed on the place that rome was, not that he minded it.

when luo suggested they should do more things after the two weeks, rome began nodding in agreement. he was already with luo quite a lot, but he did feel like they needed to do a lot more activities together, something fun and exciting. that would be lovely, he finally spoke we could... i don't know, spend some time exploring the city, i mean we have been so busy with work and everything, i don't remember the last time we actually even did something new. when luo asked him if anything at all would be better than the two spending more time together, he paused, the only thing he could think so was luo actually loving him back, but there was no way in hell he would say that to him. yeah there is one thing, but it's not important... he uttered quietly. romeo then listened to luo's question, stopping for a second. yes, he was dying to find out what the man had to say, however he didn't want to be seen as pushy. luo, i do really want to hear what you have to say, but i don't want you to feel pressured into it, he responded, his gaze focusing on luo's face i will wait for as long as you want me to.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc, vaughn, chester.

elliot smiled back as soon as he noticed luc's grin. he couldn't help but notice that the latter had a nice smile, it really made him stand out for some reason. as he explained himself and how he hasn't seen anyone after high school, elliot nodded and listened quietly, not wanting to interrupt. as soon as luc cringed, however, elliot laughed once more. oh consider yourself lucky, he spoke between laughs you were everyone's favourite, us shy kids had it the worst he added although it wasn't completely true, at least not for him. sure, he didn't have an immense group of friends but he also wasn't the type of person that would be picked on by the jerks.

as they walked, elliot noticed that vaughn and chester were approaching. on closer inspection, he could see that chester had calmed down significantly since him and vaughn left which made elliot glad he turned down the invitation to join them on their walk. as soon as vaughn arrived in their group, he could see that there was tension between the two men. now, however, he could see that whatever it was had been resolved. elliot listened to the two males and laughed ah well yeah we were just headed there, thank you for the warning you two, he said, still smiling my only question is, what exactly could you two possibly do to make him thing that you were crazy?
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 12, 2017 4:09 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya

she thought back to when she had went over to the dance studio and tried to recall if there had been any interesting buildings nearby. "oh! not far from the dance studio, i saw the lake. it looks really pretty. have you seen it yet?" gwynne asked and raised her eyebrows in excitement.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Fri May 12, 2017 4:24 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Gwynne

She shook her head. "I haven't, let's go!" She let Gwynne lead the way since she had already been near the lakefront, excited to see the water. She was a very weak swimmer, but spending time on the shore and in the shallows sounded wonderful; it had been a long time since she'd been in the water.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 12, 2017 6:48 am

★ gwynne bithell ★

she followed after vidya and finally made it to the boardwalk, looking over the fairly calm waters. "it's beautiful," she murmured and sat down, taking her shoes and socks off. "i don't have my swimsuit on," gwynne laughed and shook her head, dangling her feet into the water.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 am

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot

"I wouldn't exactly consider myself a fan favorite... But you had it worse? How so?" he asked. "If it was some kind of bully situation, tell me who did it so I can hunt them down." Luc said the last part in a joking serious tone. He hoped it was obvious he was joking. Because he was. Kind of. For some reason, the idea of people messing with Elliot made him admittedly angry.

As Vaughn and Chester spoke, he found himself just listening. Somehow Luc started thinking about high school, he was thinking about all the embarrassing things he did in that time frame and mentally scolded himself. Snapping out of it and looking between the two men now talking to them, Luc quirked an eyebrow at the idea of some weird guy at the hut. For the moment, he was content with not answering. Luc did not mind listening to Elliot speak, and plus he wanted to hear what the pair in front of them would now say.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me