ღ The Beauty of Summer ღ |Teen Rp|"New"|Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ღ The Beauty of Summer ღ |Teen Rp|"New"|Open

Postby pokekinzmanor2 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:17 am

{Awh shucks, I hope you feel better soon!}
'Oh, really? Thanks!' Canan said, going through the cabinets to find more food for the dogs. 'It's still pretty messy, and it needs quite an amount of work. I'll have it done soon, though. When I fix it up good enough, Im going to have my parents vist.' Canan smiled for a second when she thought about how proud of her her parents would be. She found two small cans of wet dog food, and poured them into the freshly emptied dog bowls. Stephen and Noah wagged their tails and began to scarf down the food. Canan turned to stand at the opposite end of the counter that Tom was leaning on.
giraffelover101225 = sister
pokekinzmanor2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 am

((Thanks :) ))
"Well i think it will be magnificant, certainly beats my modern monstrosoty of a house" he chuckled, rubbing his jaw as he did so, gazing at the cieling and then back to Canan, and then chuckled at the dogs "Im glad i only have a weasel for a pet" he joked, his blue eyes lighting up with mischief.
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokekinzmanor2 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Canan laughed 'They are quite a handful,' She paused looking at them, then she readjusted her elbows on the counter, 'but I love them and they're all I have at the moment. So I guess Im stuck with them.' Canan laughed, and looked up at Tom.
pokekinzmanor2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Tom chuckled "I guess so" he answered, smiling back at Canan and raising an eyebrow "What ar eyou looking at?" he asked, a cheeky tone in his voice.
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokekinzmanor2 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 am

'Ohh, nothing..Canan said, as she smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. 'Oh, I forgot to offer you something to drink. Would you like anything? I dont have anything besides Coke and water, though, sorry.' Canan said, rubbing the back of her head with her hand.
pokekinzmanor2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 am

"Could i have a glass of water please, that coffees made my mouth dry" Tom chuckled, straightening himself up so that he wasnt leant against the counter any more "So how is it that you ended up with the house?" Tom asked suddenly, a little nervous on what to say.
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokekinzmanor2 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 am

'Alrighty.' She said, retrieving a purple and white plastic cup from a cabinet. 'Uhm,' Canan said, thinking of how to put the answer, 'well, my parents thought I should get to experience more things, and so they shipped me out here. Personally, I think they did it because they need a break or whatever.' Canan laughed, and started pouring Tom some water. Once she finished, she handed him the cup.
pokekinzmanor2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:11 am

"Needed a break?" he asked, nodding a thanks as he took the cup and began to take sips from it "Id give anything for my parents to need a break and give me a house" he added, laughing slightly.
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokekinzmanor2 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 am

Canan gave a slight chuck and responded with 'Yeah, Im sorta gald they sent me out here. It gave me a chance to try new thigns and stuff.' She shrugged and sat down in a chair that was close to the counter, by a window.
pokekinzmanor2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicksadworld. » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:42 am

"What kind of new things?" Tom asked, walking over to her and leaning on the counter next to her, his legs crossed over each other as he finished of the rest of his drink.
sicksadworld.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me