Love Letters [RP Play!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love Letters [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:32 am

Jessikka Roberts- f- 22 y- pan; Kass and Briar maybe, definitely Luciano eventually- dad x mom: 4 siblings- Shepadoodle service dog Mayu- volunteers at animal rescue- allergies: cats, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, Bactrim, eggs- skills: animal attraction, kids like her, singing, art, writing, swimming, running (but has problem with chest)- Tags: Kass and Aaron

She continued to think, undisturbed, until Kass spoke up. Kass was answering her about how she'd been, and Jess jerked a bit. She shook her head, then looked at Kass. "Good to know you're doing well," she said with a smile. She glanced to the guy again, then to Kass. She was pretty sure she hadn't talked to him. She only remembered Kass, Luciano who she wanted to see again, and the other group member. She sighed as she thought of that...

She said "Ah, yeah, exploring sounds like a really good thing to do. We should probably all explore this place more," she said. She wished Mayu could enjoy it too. The dog would be focused on her, though, as always. She then glanced to Aaron, and finally addressed him. "I...don't believe we've had the chance to speak yet." If they had, she didn't recall it, and that sounded bad...Shaking her head, she said "My name is Jessikka; two k's," to him

Sage Ether Reems- m- 20y- homo; possibly Darwin- dad x mom: twin sister, younger sister and brother- law and medical majors- allergies: peanut butter, bee stings- special skills: swimming, running, animal attraction, tree climbing- cat Maggi at home- Tags: open

He hummed as he woke up that day ready for whatever. If anyone asked him if he had pets, he'd be ready for that. He had his phone, and pictures of the pretty she cat. He wasn't sure if anyone would...except maybe the redhead with the service dog. She seemed to really like animals, by the way she treated Mayu. He was glad to have seen that, to know that. He headed down, smelling food and smiling. He was able to get some, then he headed off to sit down, wanting to think on things.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:44 pm

𝐸𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑅𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠
tags: nova & avery ﹣mentions: none ﹣ mood: tired
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Emma shook her head, “I guarantee you if I wanted to be alone I would’ve locked myself in the bathroom or something, so don’t worry about that.” She said and readjusted herself so she was sitting cross legged on her bed. She placed her phone between her legs and rested her hands over top of her knees, she still felt kinda gross from not getting too much sleep but it wouldn’t be the first time nor would it be the last. She took a deep breath in through her nose and then exhaled, apparently someone had made breakfast. It smelt good whatever it was. Perhaps she would venture down there later to make an iced coffee, she was definitely going to need it. Especially if there were more events planned for today. She shrugged at Nova’s question, “my morning? Same as yours so far and thanks… I try to be cool.”

The words eluded her but she certainly thought Nova was cool, the woman boxed after all and Emma could respect that. “So did you have a chance to talk to anyone you fancy?” She asked, curious to know the details. So far she only had the pleasure of having a few short conversations with a select few people. She had yet to meet everyone properly. A few stood out to her but Nova was the only one she was able to have a second conversation with. Small talk really wasn’t her thing so she was void of conversation topics. Emma just hoped she wasn’t boring Nova with her mundane questions but it was the only thing that came to mind at the moment. She sighed and pulled her phone up to her face and idly scrolled on her home page as she searched her brain for something else to say.

She looked up when she noticed a figure standing in the doorway, it was the new guy from last night and embarrassingly she couldn’t remember his name. “Oh hey! We met last night, uhh thank you again for helping me clean up that spill.” aaand of course, it was a one sided name forgetting affair. “Morning.” She replied and readjusted herself, so now that her legs were dangling off the bed. Emma silently prayed that he and Nova would get talking so she could relearn his name. “And don’t worry you’re not intruding at all! The more the merrier.” An awkward laugh left her, she hoped that was more than enough invitation for him to stay. She let out a silent sigh of relief as Avery introduced himself to Nova— crisis averted but she hated herself for forgetting the man’s name. “How’s your morning been so far, Avery?” She asked.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:51 pm

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒂
24 ~ she/her ~ location: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, ~ mentions: ~ tags: Emma, Avery

"Ok well at least I'm not bothering you because us cool kids need to stick together" she stated simply before laying down, her arms crossed underneath her head so that she could stare up at the roof. "Well you've nailed it. Also, I didn't really have time to ask anyone downstairs but do you know if there are any other events planned for the day?" Nova asked, lifting her head up so that she could make eye contact with Emma. Truth be told that even though she had been excited for the events of the show, she was still nervous as to what was to come ahead even though she had prepared herself.

"I..." Nova thought for a moment, colour rising to her cheeks. "I did actually. On more than one occasion too which was a happy surprise. What about you?" she asked, suddenly feeling a bout of hope warming her chest. She really had high expectations for those who were included in this event.

Nova turned her head towards the sound of a door opening so that someone she didn't really recognise walked through the door but nonetheless she smiled welcomingly. "I don't believe we have met before, my name is Nova" she greeted the stranger with a nod. She really needed to start paying more attention to those involved or else she would be in quite a lot of trouble.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A [004]

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:07 am

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎
─────────────────────────── . 23 . he/him . loc; bedroom . tags; nova, emma───────────────────────────

A warm blush dusted his freckled cheeks as his eyes flickered from one girl to the next. Both had polite smiles on their faces, but he couldn’t quite tell if they really meant it by saying that he had done no harm in accidentally walking in on their conversation. On one hand, he knew this room wasn’t private, and thus, there wasn’t much of a way to avoid it, but on the other hand, it was something he most certainly was not supposed to be a part of. He wasn’t able to definitively pick a side; Emma had been on her phone, which gave him the impression they were being more polite than intimidating with their words, but again, they had been talking, just the two of them. As more anxious thoughts rolled in, Avery found himself awkwardly standing rather rigidly in the middle of the doorframe, and he could only pray he wasn’t blocking someone from entering.

A gentle pinch of relief was sprinkled over him as Emma made a comment about last night. That had been the only real excitement to occur, at least on Avery’s end. “I wonder if it left a stain,” he mused. “Either on her shirt or the floor. It would be something that screams ‘Emma was here’. Either the house or Brenna will have a part of you forever.” He smiled softly as a way to elaborate on his light tease, then gave his own shirt a small tug. “Although have I made the wrong choice, wearing a white shirt so close to you? I might have to keep my distance; you can never let your target know when you’re attacking next, and I do not want to be the next victim of your grape juice.” His smile grew into more of a playful grin, and he dipped both hands into the sides of his pockets as he slowly grew more comfortable.

For a moment, Avery allowed his gaze to shift from Emma and back onto the girl who was less familiar. His head tilted upward ever-so-slightly as she properly introduced herself. “Nova,” he echoed, almost just to confirm that he had heard her correctly. “Like the star. That’s pretty.” Since she didn’t say much more than that, Avery glanced back over at Emma. “Well… if you’re just getting out of bed, then probably a bit more eventful? I was semi-rejected by a conversation, and now I’m back.” He shrugged half-heartedly, then pushed himself forward so that he could head over to where he had placed his things. “I was just going to grab my sketchpad. What’re you gossiping about that needs to be kept such a secret? Or are you just dreading seeing people so early in the morning and are camping out until the last minute possible? Either seem like good choices.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:26 pm

Kazill Smith | 23 | Tagging: Briar, Stevie | Location: Mansion

Kaz frowned. While it was all fun and games, and he knew the words were spoken in good fun and jest, it still didn’t feel right. Didn’t sound right. It was one thing to joke about being hit with a door, it was another to use it in that matter. He knew that perhaps it was just him being more sensitive than he usually was, but he had always been sensitive when it came to her. To any of the people he loved, really. He wasn’t sensitive about many people, but the ones closest to his heart were most certainly his greatest weakness.

"I have a feeling that purposely hit her with a door and she wouldn’t be the happiest person on the planet." Kaz slowly breathed out. "May the best man win?" Kaz echoed, a slight edge to his voice. "I’m not trying to win her over or sabotage anyone else if they find themselves attracted to her, don’t get the wrong idea there. Nova…Nova gets to make her own choice. Whether it’s you, or me, or someone else, it’s up to her. Not…Not a door." Well. When that was how it was put, it almost sounded amusing. He decided to focus on that for the time being. "And…And what’s with the emphasis on friend? It’s not like I’m in love or anything. I’ve just known her a long time."

Kaz recovered as quickly as the annoyance had come though, setting his hands on his hips and smirking. "Hey, you can’t be that much older than me! What, twenty five, twenty six?" He guessed. He nodded again while Briar grabbed the bags. He hadn’t had much chance to explore the night before, things had been busy, but before breakfast, Kaz spent a fair bit of time wandering the levels, figuring out where everything was. It was MUCH bigger inside than he had expected, looking in front the outside. "Gotcha. Whenever you guys are ready."

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Tagging: Aaron, Jess | Location: Garden

"Yes…given this is our home for a good while, it would be nice to become familiar with the layout," Kass agreed. She clasped her hands together in front of her at the waist and glanced towards Aaron. He had been silent for some time now despite Jessikka's invitations at conversation, so for now…an awkward silence. She could deal with that though. Sometimes silence was awkward, other times, blissful. It was what one made it.

Kass' gaze turned towards the flowers already in full bloom so early in the season, as she awaited a response. It was nice to see all the different colours. Inspiring. When she was low on motivation, she had already decided this was where she would come. This would become her peaceful space, free of drama and chaos, where there was only the breeze and sweet scent of flowers in the air. Perhaps it would inspire her.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 pm

𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒂𝒏
tags: kassandra & jessikka ﹣mentions:morgan mood: content
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aaron felt a tad bit embarrassed when he realized that Kass had other company, “Oh, I’m sorry! I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything… I didn’t see you there.” He said with an awkward laugh. He was unsure of how he missed the redhead. A small tint of read spread across his face as he extended his hand to introduce himself, “I’m Aaron by the way… It’s nice to meet you.” He said and shook the girl’s hand. Aaron figured his mind must have been too preoccupied by creeping Morgan’s social media that he did indeed zone out the presence of Jessikka with two k’s and her service dog, Mayu. Aaron turned his attention to Kass when he heard her speak, he still couldn’t decide if Kass was being polite or if she just normally spoke so formally, Aaron felt a bit out of her league.

“Yeah it was! My group had an enjoyable time from what I could tell and I agree! It was nice to learn some information about our housemates.” He replied, he was glad to hear that their group was able to overcome the challenges they had. Aaron wasn’t one for gossip for he didn’t bother to pry too much into it. “Did you make the outfit you’re wearing today?” He asked, wanting to make conversation. He still felt bad for not noticing Jess earlier and he wasn’t sure how to strike up a conversation with her. It was easier with Kass since the two of them had interacted yesterday.

He nodded at Kass’ words, “That’s right, I wonder what they have planned for today? Yesterday seemed pretty low-key. I’m sure they’ll shake things up today.” Aaron said. He hadn’t seen the show before so he was just guessing that things would pick up on day two, he had no idea what was going on behind the scenes. After seeing the host yesterday, he was sure anything could happen. Ballyhoo was a colourful man, to put it delicately. He wasn’t sure what else to say… He was frantically searching for something to say, even if it was a simple subject. He cleared his throat to break up the awkward silence, “So, what were your first impressions of everyone yesterday? At least the people you have met.” He said and pulled at his collar. Aaron wished he was better at this kind of stuff, he was so used to just staying quiet that he wasn’t sure what else to say. “A-and, I think we should go explore a bit more! Maybe we could introduce ourselves to some more people.” He proposed.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:07 pm

"Oh not at all, the more, the merrier!" After all, all they’d been doing really was standing around and exchanging awkward greetings. There was no need to turn someone away, and the more friends they made around here, the better. The more she got to talk to her various housemates, the happier she’d be, and so far, she greatly enjoyed Aaron's company. Kass looked down at the outfit she’d thrown together that morning. While many of the clothes she’d brought with her were those of her own design, and often sewn by her own hand, she had a select few that she’d bought or had made for her otherwise.

"Not all of it, unfortunately. As much as I love showing off my designs, I DO have some stuff with me that is not of my own design. It was a bit chilly this morning, so I had to throw on a blouse, but the shirt is of my design, my friend was the one who did the actual sewing, however, it turned out almost perfect." Kass always had found her own looks important, vain as it may make her seem. She didn’t know if Aaron was genuinely curious, or just trying to make conversation, but she was happy to answer regardless.

"If things go the way they have on any of the other seasons, then today will be the first day we're paired up for an in-house date, though I haven’t the slightest idea what the activity they’d have set up for us would be." A small smile formed on her face. "I’m looking forward to it, personally." She paused, breathing in the fresh, crisp air. "I've had various impressions, most of them were good, however, some, I have yet to decide. But I think that’s expected at the beginning of day two." Her gaze shifted towards the mansion again, and she nodded. "Familiarize ourselves with the layout and our housemates, assuming they’re not already occupied," she added.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:22 pm

Jessikka Roberts- f- 22 y- pan; Kass and Briar maybe, definitely Luciano eventually- dad x mom: 4 siblings- Shepadoodle service dog Mayu- volunteers at animal rescue- allergies: cats, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, Bactrim, eggs- skills: animal attraction, kids like her, singing, art, writing, swimming, running (but has problem with chest)- Tags: Kass and Aaron

She nodded to what Kass said, then glanced to Aaron as well. She wondered if he was just a quiet type, or if he'd zoned out. It turned out he'd probably zoned out, from his reaction. She smiled gently as she said "It's fine, it's fine." She noticed the tiny redness in his cheeks, but said nothing on it. She smiled as she took his hand a moment, then let go. "It's nice to meet you too, Aaron." She smiled as she said this, then glanced to the dark haired young woman with the both of them. She patted Mayu, and found Aaron spoke to Kass more. That didn't bother her, she didn't really know what to say to him. Yet. They'd introduced themselves, so now that was done. She hummed quietly, and patted the dog again.

She listened as he talked about his group, and only nodded along. It really had been a learning experience, facts on other people. When he mentioned an outfit, her eyes trailed to it. She made a small sound, then said "It's a really nice outfit." She then tilted her head a bit, as they continued talking. She had to wonder too, then Kass brought up the dates. She muttered "Ah...right, dates." She wondered who'd get paired with who, and if any of the guys were homosexual. Would they have to go on dates with the opposite gender? They'd obviously never be attracted to that. Well, she didn't think so anyway. Maybe if they weren't also homoromantic, but not everyone thought on their romantic and sexual orientation separately. She tuned back in to what Aaron was sayingShe didn't know if Aaron was talking to her. She glanced to Kass, wondering if she could help her. She then nodded and said "We should; where should we go first?"

Sage Ether Reems- m- 20y- homo; possibly Darwin- dad x mom: twin sister, younger sister and brother- law and medical majors- allergies: peanut butter, bee stings- special skills: swimming, running, animal attraction, tree climbing- cat Maggi at home- Tags: open

He hummed as he woke up that day ready for whatever. If anyone asked him if he had pets, he'd be ready for that. He had his phone, and pictures of the pretty she cat. He wasn't sure if anyone would...except maybe the redhead with the service dog. She seemed to really like animals, by the way she treated Mayu. He was glad to have seen that, to know that. He headed down, smelling food and smiling. He was able to get some, then he headed off to sit down, wanting to think on things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Maverick “Mav” Ford Jamieson/male/21 years old/Tags: Morgan/Location: Outside——>living room/Pansexual
Maverick smiled and said, “Thank you Morgan I would really appreciate that.” This girl seemed nice. She was super pretty he might add...to himself privately in his head. He wasn’t going to flirt on the first day he was there. He said gesturing to his hair, “Thanks. This curly hair is all natural. I’ve had this hair ever sine I was a young tot. It sometimes takes a long time style if I needed to style it for any reason. It is so untamable. I love your hair though. It looks so silky and definitely something tamable.” He sure hoped he didn’t startle her with his rather sudden approach. He really didn’t want to make a first bad impression. This young woman seemed really kind and honestly, Maverick didn’t want to set her off and start on the wrong side with her. He smiled and said with a laugh, “No not at all. I don’t think that couch could compare to your good looks. Might I say, you look really nice in your outfit.” He smiled and said, “It’s Maverick, Maverick Jamieson, but most people just call me Mav so feel free to call me Mav or Maverick, whichever one you deem appropriate at this moment. Either one is a-ok with me and yes I am cool with you showing me around.”

For an instant, Maverick had thought he had given something away about himself. Maybe it was the last name, but as long as she hasn’t seen any sort of broadway show with him in it or even heard of him, he should be fine. He looked to her and said rubbing the back of his neck a bit nervously, “Sorry if I scared you with my sudden appearance. You were just the only person in the room it seemed and what better way to get to know someone I will be staying in this house with for the next year than having a time to talk to them.” He looked around and said with a wide eyes, “This is place is so grand. Hard to believe that we’ll be living here for the next year hmm. I’m excited to meet the other contestants in this.” He couldn’t help but not take his eyes off of the details on everything in the room he was in. They were all so intricate that he couldn’t help but gaze in awe. This place was much grander than his house, but to be fair, his house wasn’t your typical Beverly Hills or Hollywood home. Yes it was a large home with nice finishing and nice things inside and looked really nice from the outside, but he honestly thought of it has a more standard house, well mansion considering how big it is.

He looked over to Morgan once again tearing himself from his awe stricken state and the freckled faced boy said with a small smile, “Say I want to get to know you bette so maybe when your showing me the place where we are sleeping and stuff like that we could tell each other about ourselves. I do this all the time with new people and I find I love to meet new people.” His melted chocolate colored brown eyes glimmered in the light and he added to his last statement, “That is if you feel comfortable doing that. Don’t feel obligated to do that if you don’t want to. I completely understand. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable on your first day meeting me. I have a gut feeling that I’m really going to like you Morgan.” He smiled brightly and couldn’t help but feel really excited. Any sort of nerves that he had left were out of his mind and body and he felt relaxed and excited to be here. It would be a nice refresher he told himself. Away from the craziness of shooting movies and all that stuff that was in his job. He felt that he was really going to like living here for the next year.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 14, 2022 10:03 am

Kass' lips curved up into the start of a smile. "Thank you." Vain, perhaps, to care so much for her looks, but she put special effort into her appearance and choosing her outfits, it was important to her, and nobody could tell her otherwise. Even more so now that they were publicly on TV and being broadcasted to the world. She wanted to show only her best self to everyone watching them, and the show was popular enough she knew there would be a few thousand people watching them around the world. It was good to see there were other people around with good taste.

"Nervous?" Kass guessed, glancing at Jess when the young woman's voice trailed off at the mention of dates. Who could blame her? Yet they were there for a reason, and dating was part of that reason. She had no idea how many of the couples would stay together after the season had finished, but she hoped personally to find a long-term partner in the time they were there. She’d had her fun, flirting on a regular basis, being frivolous and lighthearted, but she was nearing her mid-twenties, it was time she at least started thinking about settling down.

"Well, we may as well start right where we are. Explore the gardens, then maybe head inside and check out the different rooms. They have a variety of activities. If I remember right, there’s things like an indoor pool and a rock climbing gym somewhere around here, amongst other things. It’d be nice to check those out at some point," she decided.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me