Love Letters [RP Play!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

B [017]

Postby senna_ » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:04 pm

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐌Ä𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐍
────────────────────────── . 25 . he/him . loc; main doors . tags; kazill, stevie──────────────────────────

It occurred to Briar then that he didn’t know very much, or in fact anything, about Kaz. It wasn’t something that was surprising, though, more like a sudden realization, since he was having a conversation with him. Nonetheless, it felt a bit weird, yet didn't place Briar in an awkward situation. Unless he was just being ignorant, but even he considered that to be a bit of a stretch. He didn’t know anything about anyone, though; he knew basic things about Sage and Brenna, but that was it. He hadn’t felt much of a click with Sage anyway, and didn’t really intend on picking him out of the crowd to chat with. Brenna, however, was a different story, and Briar was sure he’d find her sooner than later. He glanced at Kaz, almost studying him; sometimes a person’s appearance gave away some sort of information about them, but he wasn’t able to clue into a certain type of occupation or job Kaz was into. Briar shrugged to some degree when the blond asked him about what he was currently doing. While he did enjoy occasionally boasting about his accomplishments, school was never one of those things that he found himself rambling on about. “To some degree,” he responded, then almost laughed at the double-meaning of that sentence. “I’m a TA ─ a teaching assistant. In university. I’m a master’s student in neuropsychology, so I’ve got a lab once a semester.” His gaze momentarily skitted towards Stevie, who seemed occupied with her bags, then tipped his head towards Kaz.

His mind momentarily flashed back to his late-night walk with Nova, and he gave yet another half-hearted shrug, when Kaz brought up dating, or, at least how long it would take to fall into the lion’s den of the game. “It’s hard to tell,” he continued a moment later. “I think I hit it off well with a girl last night; we talked about going on a date and all, and I think it was more than just joking around. But ─ ” he gave yet another shrug, as if to play it off cool ─ “it was only day one. Lotsa’ time to meet everyone here. You’ll be fine, there’re plenty of girls and guys, whatever your preference is, to charm.” He wasn’t even sure if his last words were properly heard, based on the way Kaz was eyeballing Stevie. Apparently, he was so enthralled by her appearance that he forgot his own name, and it took a lot for Briar to hold back a slight snicker when she called him out for it. He deliberately moved his straw to the side closest to him, only raising his brows in Stevie’s direction as he momentarily put a halt to using his vocal cords by drinking his coffee instead.

“I like to be the first face people see when they walk in,” he told her once he felt he had given Kaz enough time to snap out of whatever trance he had fallen into. “If that means standing right at the door, so be it. Gotta do what you gotta do to make yourself known; but surely you already know that.” He let out a brief laugh, although it was more of a "ha" than that of genuine amusement; he felt he was stating facts more than saying something funny, anyway. “Trust me,” he continued. “You’d know if it was an insult.” Maybe not, though, as Briar had a tendency to simply not show emotion when making some derogatory comment, but he’d leave the intention of his words to her imagination.

A small, almost smug smile played at his lips at her cheeky comment about calling him Blondie. “Stranger Stevie and Blondie Briar work fine with me,” he played along. “Superhero and villain vibes. Or two people who don't know how to stay out of trouble.” He eyed her, almost in a suggestive "I'm up for it if you are" way on that matter, then paused and tilted his head to eye Kaz. “Child Kaz doesn’t really give off that same feel,” he carried on, playing off of Stevie’s rather ironic comment about how young Kaz looked. “Kaput Kaz, maybe? Seems suiting right about now. Get it, because you broke him? Don't take it literally, man,” he quickly added in Kaz's direction, “I'm only teasing.”

He watched Kaz a moment later, observing the way he gawked at Stevie, then let out yet another brief laugh, directing his following words to Kazill: “Maybe staying the full two years is a bit of stretch already.” Then he turned to Stevie, and although he was addressing her, it was easy to realize he wasn't only speaking to her. “I think you've broken him with your striking entrance and charming personality, Stevie.” He watched Kaz a moment longer, then focused on Stevie again. “So where're you coming in from?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Letters [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:51 pm

Kassandra DeMarks | 23 | Tagging: Aaron, Jessika | Location: Mansion, Garden

Kass' dark blue gaze flicked briefly towards Jessika when the young woman addressed her again. Maintaining two conversations at once wasn't that difficult for Kass, it came with the territory of being as social as she was, and surrounding herself with many people as she could. However, when two conversation were quite similar in nature. She would try though, since neither Jessika nor Aaron had yet to address the other.

Kass shrugged casually. Small talk wasn’t always her thing, but she had started it, more out of a desire not to stand there awkwardly than anything else. "I’m well enough, eager to get the day going though. There’s still so much to explore and so many people to meet and learn about." Kass had no idea what the schedule exactly looked like, but that was part of the fun of it, not knowing EXACTLY what was right in front of them.

Kazill Smith | 23 | Tagging: Briar, Stevie | Location: Mansion

Kaz nodded faintly. That was a good job to have, he figured. Certainly it would make more money than what he himself did. He cracked a small smile at the encouragement from Briar a moment later. Encouragement? General statement? "Ah, I swing both ways. Doesn’t matter to me. Everyone here seems nice so far." He put in before Briar had addressed the young woman again, leaving him in a slightly awkward position, but nothing he wasn’t used to either. That was alright.

Clearly the woman, Stevie, she had called herself, had a good sense of humour, even in moments mistakes were made. That was something Kaz could admire, though he couldn’t say he would be the same. Under the same circumstances, chances were he would only end up embarrassed and slowly backing out of the room so he didn’t have to face it. When Stevie addressed him, he smiled awkwardly. He’d been waiting for an opportunity to introduce himself when he wouldn’t be interrupting mid-conversation, only to be called out on it. Oh well. He figured he kind of deserved that for standing there and doing nothing but awkwardly looking back and forth between them. So he stepped forward, extending a hand.

"Sorry, I didn’t want to interrupt anything. I’m Kaz," he said, though it was a bit late, as Briar had already spoken. Whoops. The question about his age caught him off guard, but there was certainly no harm in answering. The point was to get to know their housemates, and even just basic information was a start, so he understood where she was coming from in asking. "Twenty three." He raised an eyebrow at Briar. "Kaput? Am not." He chuckled though.

Okay. So maybe he was a little more of a mess than most people. Maybe he liked causing chaos here and there, but it wasn’t like he tried to go out of his way to ruin everything he saw. Though he did know people like that. His face heated up when he was called out about staring. Okay. So it was more obvious than he had realized. That was embarrassing. That said, if he couldn’t learn to take a little tease here and there, he wasn’t going to do very well socially. So he offered a slight smile, sliding his gaze away from Stevie. His awkwardness was already quite visible, so he wasn’t too worried about concealing it now.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

er - ten

Postby deco. » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:26 pm

𝐸𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑅𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠
tags: nova ﹣mentions: none ﹣ mood: tired
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Emma found herself lounging on the bed, her arms outstretched to her side as she stared at the ceiling. Unfortunately she was a light sleeper, so when everyone was shuffling around in the morning, it disturbed her peaceful slumber and once she was awake there was a low chance she was going back to sleep and unfortunately for her, it seemed like no matter how hard she tried… She was not going back to bed. A tad bit defeated she sighed and slumped off the bed and slowly shuffled into the bathroom and scope it out, she hadn’t had the chance to properly check it out, it was enormous as everything else was in this house, she headed back to the room and went through her things to decide what to wear before hopping into the shower. It seemed like everyone had cleared out for the morning so it was the prime time to grab a shower and do her morning routine. Emma liked to take her time in the shower, oftentimes she would just stare at the wall or come up with fake scenarios in her mind. Though, in case someone was waiting to use the shower she wouldn’t dwell in the bathroom for too long.

Once she was done, she brushed out her hair and curled it and then proceeded to apply a light layer of makeup, Emma was never too much of a makeup kind of girl so whatever would cover her obvious eyebags was good enough. She wasted no time getting dressed either, she pulled on a crop top and some sweatpants before topping it off with a fanny pack that went across her chest. She wasn’t sure what the weather was going to be like for the remainder of the day so she added a blue and white flannel to complete the look. It was day two and she was already struggling to try and put in an effort for her appearance. Emma sat back down on the bed and fooled around on her phone for a bit, she wasn’t exactly feeling hungry nor was she all too in the mood to interact with a big group of people, if they hadn’t split off already. When she heard a familiar voice talk to her she looked up and smiled to see Nova entering the bedroom. “Oh hey, Nova, right?” She greeted and threw up a peace sign. “I just got out of bed an hour ago so you’re not intruding.” She said and waved her hand dismissively.

Now would certainly be a good time to get to know her and perhaps make a friend in the house, “So how’s your morning been so far?” She asked and stood up off the bed with a little hop. She liked what Nova was wearing, it was sleek and stylish; she would have to ask Nova for some fashion tips. The girl really knew how to present herself, something to save for later.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:59 pm

𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒂
24 ~ she/her ~ location: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, ~ mentions: ~ tags: Emma

Nova progressed more into the room once she was sure that she hadn't disturbed the woman, noting that she looked comfortable which Nova couldn't blame her for. The mattresses were probably more than Nova would ever hope to afford unless she won the lottery. Nova returned the peace sign gratefully before she made her way in amongst the beds, finding hers which was close enough to Emma's so that the two women could talk without shouting. "That's me! I'm glad I'm not imposing because I understand how it feels for my phone time to be interrupted" Nova spoke while cracking a smile.

"My morning has been... uneventful until now. You are the one and only person I have spoken to this morning but I'm ok with that. You are a cool person as far as I have seen. How has your morning been, besides of course having the advantage of this whole room to yourself?" Nova asked, Sitting down on her bed with her legs crossed neatly underneath her. Nova admired Emma's grace and how easily she presented herself; Nova felt that there was an easy friendship between both of their futures.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:31 pm

Maverick “Mav” Ford Jamieson/male/21 years old/Tags: Morgan/Location: Outside——>living room/Pansexual
Maverick quickly got out of the cab he had taken to the place he would be staying for the next year. The young man had flown all the way from sunny Florida to Canada and he had been taking a newly made cab. The paint wasn’t peeling, it was a bright yellow. The black stripe was not peeling at all and it seemed that it was so crisp and in a straight line. Maverick couldn’t keep his eyes off of the house. I mean he was pretty well off in terms of money, but this…. This was a house even more grand than his one down in Orlando, Florida. Maverick felt his jaw drop and he quickly regained composure. His house was a solid white that had a backyard pool built into the ground, but this house had an even grander pool than front than he thought. Now this house, this house was astounding. Quite the catch of the eye if you so Maverick. This would be a place you would hold a gala for a TV show or something. It was just that nice of a place.

Maverick walked with his backpack on his shoulders and his suitcase rolling behind him. He gazed around. Bright lights faintly could be seen as it was day time already. He had missed the first day. There was someone who left…. I think Devin was the name he thought to himself. Never mind that though, he was here and ready to find that came by his way. The young actor smiled and said, “Well you're here now Maverick. Let’s show these people who you really are without your wealth.” Maverick looked thoughtfully to the front doors. If the outside was this nice, the inside had to be just as good! He looked around and saw pool chairs next to the pool and gazebos on either side of the grand pool. The pool was seemingly in a rather odd shape, but Maverick didn’t mind. One more detail that made this place so unique. He wondered how many rooms there were based on the amount of windows there was to be seen from the outside. He smiled and said, “What a fun game. Counting how many rooms there are on this property.” He chuckled at himself and walked up the last flight of stairs. He opened the front doors and stepped inside.

Almost immediately he felt his jaw drop. The living room it appeared to be was just as grand as the outside. The stairs had copper looking bars around the stairs as it went up in a spiral almost. The stairs were a white color to him and he looked over to the furniture. The chairs were like a pale muted gold color, more like accents to the ivory like chairs. He couldn’t quite tell from where he was standing what colors they were. There was one chair that was ivory with a pattern of black lines and swirls. The table in the middle had some stuff on it. The rug was a gold and black color too, something that Maverick liked personally for a color and accent. He found those to be his two favorite colors. Maverick smiled and felt even more lucky to be here than he originally felt.

Maverick then noticed another person in what he assumed was the living room. A young female with brown hair was in the room. She appeared to have a white tennis skirt on with what appeared to be a button up underneath a crew-neck sweater that had large checkers of pastel colors. He didn’t know what the whole name of the pastel colors on the crew-neck was, but he knew it was pastel. Her hair was down and she had a scrunchie on her wrist. He looked down at his own clothes. He had dressed rather casually. Ripped black jeans paired with a black t-shirt on the top. He had at least shoes that were presentable. Yes they were nike tennis shoes that were black and the nike swoosh was a gold color.

Don’t worry though he told himself, you have better clothes. You got up a tad bit late today so this was the best you could do. His curly brown hair was at least combed to the best of his ability because that hair was untamable it seemed like. The brown eyed male wondered if he should go talk to her and he said in his mind, why not. I mean she is alone and maybe she can show me around since I missed yesterday and all. He walked a little bit in turning to close the door behind him. He walked towards the living room and stopped a few yards away from her. He said, “Hi, I’m Maverick and I was a last minute call up to this. I missed yesterday, hoping maybe I could get some assistance as to where everything is in this grand house and plus it’s better to get to know the people you’ll be spending the next year with. I assume you're part of the games?”

Good grief, he thought to himself, that was worse than your worst performance on broadway. Maybe a small part of him couldn’t help but feel rather lost in this house causing him to be a little bit awkward when he talked. He smiled and then said to the young female, “By the way I love your outfit. The colors go really nicely together. I was an interior designer before my most recent and active career and I have to say your color choices are quite nice for each other.” The freckle-faced young male had neglected to mention his career in acting or in last name. He didn’t want to start off being like oh my the way I’m a famous actor. I’ve done broadway as well just to let you know. No, that was not a way to introduce yourself. That was more braggin in his eyes and that was something Maverick didn’t like doing.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A [003]

Postby senna_ » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:30 am

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎
───────────────────────── . 23 . he/him . loc; outside --> bedroom . tags; nova, emma─────────────────────────

Avery unfortunately was not able to have a decent-sized conversation with Darwin. It had become rather evident that the newcomer was feeling a bit overwhelmed, and possibly stressed due to the fact that he was arriving a bit later than everyone else, and Avery felt bad nagging, should someone consider it that. He hadn't said much, but he was able to conclude that Darwin indeed was a new arrival who felt comfortable settling in on his own. Not wishing to interfere any longer, Avery bid his goodbyes and turned away, feeling unusually unflustered this time around. His hazel eyes catch sight of the gardens in the near distance; the rows of flowers planted in perfect lines would be a nice thing to sketch out whilst he waited for their activities to begin. With a new destination in mind, Avery pushed onward, his gaze set with determination as he scoped out the back door. Sliding it open, he reentered the house, feeling a gust of air conditioning hit him cooly.

It seemed like more people were up and ready to go. Avery hadn't exactly stopped to thoroughly observe his peers upon first exiting the house, but he certainly could tell that the rooms were slightly busier. It was almost a funny sight, though, because the mansion was so large that they were like ants to humans; they barely took up any room at all.

He was momentarily distracted by a small gathering in the lounge area; three people were on the couches, evidently cozy. It certainly seemed like a nice place to relax, but as soon as Avery remembered why he had come inside in the first place, he disregarded the thought of snuggling up with a blanket on one of the available loveseats and made his way up the stairs, carefully taking them one at a time.

Avery hummed softly to himself as he walked toward the bedroom. It was barely audible, and in honesty, wasn't exactly a song he was overly familiar with; he suspected he'd subconsciously picked it up last night, when he was sitting near one girl who had been scrolling through TikTok. It died in his throat as he entered the room, stopping abruptly like a deer caught in headlights upon realizing he was not alone.

"Oh," instinctively came out of his mouth, and his eyes flitted from one girl to the next, lingering longer on one in particular. His features visibly lit up as relief flooded his senses. "Emma, good morning!" He recognized her immediately, for she had been one of the only ones he had actually had a chance to speak to last night. His gaze quickly retreated back towards the unfamiliar brunette, offering her a sheepish smile for seemingly dismissing her. "Sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting. I was just going to..." His voice faded as he motioned awkwardly towards the make-shift bedroom he had decided to call his own; the word sketch pad appeared not to be in his mental vocabulary at that given time. "I'm Avery," he continued, deciding to take a step in a different direction.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

M [013]

Postby senna_ » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:49 pm

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀
────────────────────────── . 22 . she/her . loc; lounge area tags; luciano, maverick──────────────────────────

Unaffected by her grumbling stomach, Morgan continued to scroll through her phone. She didn’t bother looking around her before frantically typing Aaron’s name into her Google search bar. She was undeniably curious about his work, something that was planted during their two truths and a lie game, and sprouted when they were together yesterday evening. It didn’t take long to find some of his photographs; she, in fact, was able to pinpoint his website in a very short amount of time. His work was considerably different than her own, but she quite liked it. Swiping to open up her notepad app, Morgan quickly typed in remember to ask aaron for tips! before clearing the open tabs on her phone completely. The smell of whatever Luciano had been working on grew, and she peeked up at him as he joined her in the common area. “That smells heavenly,” she told him with big eyes, as if whatever he had made was the most divine thing she had set eyes on. Then, without waiting another second, Morgan headed towards the kitchen to prepare her own breakfast.

She was pleased to note that they had stocked the kitchen quite a bit. They had even purchased some avocados, much to her delight. She grabbed one, placed it on the counter, then pulled up a recipe on her phone for avocado toast. It was one of the few things she felt confident in doing, and she had no moments of near-panic while making her breakfast. Once done, Morgan washed up the dishes she had used, then turned and headed to the kitchen table. There was nobody else there, but she supposed that was for the best; if there were, she’d probably end up talking more than she would, eating. She was extra careful not to spill anything on her clothes. She didn’t realize until that moment just how poor of a choice she had made, choosing an entire outfit that was mostly white. I’m going to need a bib if I keep this up. At that, she hummed a laugh to herself, then removed herself from the table to once again wash the plate she had used.

When she was done, Morgan headed back to the lounge area. Luciano was still sitting there, but seeing how she was there earlier, Morgan didn’t feel like she was intruding. Honestly, though, she probably would’ve gone back even if he was busy. She did, however, perch herself on the opposite side of the area in case he was expecting someone. She returned back to scrolling, although she stuck to Instagram, browsing through her DMs, most unread ones from random followers that were sending her good luck messages for the show. She smiled to herself.

An unfamiliar voice jolted her upright; Morgan had been so deep in her messages that she hadn’t even realized someone had approached her. She looked up, a bit startled, in an amusing sort of way. She didn’t recognize him, and when he informed her he was new, a small “ohhh” escaped her lips, extremely thankful she hadn’t simply been blind from all the excitement that had gone down. She tucked one leg under her, but flipped her phone so that the case was facing the ceiling. “Hi! I feel like it’s weird to say welcome because I’m also a contestant…. but welcome! I can totally show you around. I haven’t explored, like, half the rooms yet, but I at least know where you’ll be staying.” At that, Morgan popped upright, shooting him a big smile. “I’m Morgan, by the way. I like your hair; my hair will never stay in curls for more than five minutes, it’s so annoying!” Her eyes dropped down to her attire when he mentioned it, and she did a little twirl to show it off. “I hope your expertise in design don’t imply me and the couch go together well,” she continued jokingly. “Looking half-decent is something I need to do for my job. Crazy how that works, hey?” She motioned around with her hands as a thought struck her. “Sorry, my goodness, where are my manners? What’s your name? I can also ─ ” she jerked a finger towards the staircase nearby ─ “show you to the room now, if you’re cool with that?”

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sf - three

Postby deco. » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:15 pm

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓
tags: briar & kaz ﹣mentions: none mood: whelmed
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stevie shook her head out of amusement, “And how’s that working out for you?” She asked. Surely this wasn’t a stunt he’s pulled before and if it was she wouldn’t entirely be surprised. Briar gave her the ladies man kind of vibe. “I’m sure you’ll find someone who is willing to hit you with a door out of love.” She said mocking a dreamy tone. Briar was charming at least, he certainly seemed to know his way around a conversation and so far, her quips didn’t seem to bother him and she could work with that. Stevie figured she would need at least one ally in the house and Briar seemed like the perfect man for the job. She let out a thoughtful hum, he was right; she would have no problem catching on to an insult directed at her. Stevie chalked it up to one of her many social talents. “Kaz…” Stevie repeated and then smiled when he mentioned he was worried about interrupting her and Briar’s conversation, “interrupting? Not at all.” She said and then motioned to Briar, “This guy was just going off about how it was a pleasure to be hit by a door. There wouldn’t be much to interrupt.”

“Watch out for the terrorizing duo. Blondie and Stranger!” She replied and gave him a wink, fully understanding what he meant. She could see the start of a very, very chaotic friendship. She just hoped that no one would resent her in the future. Besides, a little bit of fun was in order every now and again. “I have that effect on people, especially when I hit someone with a door. That’s how they know I mean business.” She teased. Stevie found it rather amusing to see Kaz so quiet, she had just met the guy but she knew there had to be more under that quiet demeanor he was currently displaying. Something she would have to drag out of him later. “Kaput Kaz has a nice ring to it.” and considering his reaction to being called kaput… He would be fun to tease as well. Maybe the year inside the house wouldn’t be too bad after all. The two she had already met were certainly interesting. Stevie looked at Kaz with genuine shock on her face, “Twenty-three? You’re joking.” She said and began to squint. He looked so baby faced. “I would’ve believed you more if you said seventeen.” She commented, still trying to find the part of his face that was twenty-three. “You will have to share your secret with me sometime.”

She turned her attention back to Briar so that she could answer his question, “London.” Was all she said. Not elaborating which London exactly. Not that it would matter, most would assume London, Ontario since her accent was fairly American sounding and people were always quick to point that out but she would have no problem firing back with a quick, What if I was covering it up? She liked to keep the answer somewhat unclear. “So Kaput Kaz and Blondie Briar… Which one of you are going to show me around the house?” She asked to change the subject, she didn’t want to give them too much time to think about where she was coming from.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:34 am

Luciano DeLuca | 26 | Tagging: Morgan, Ashton

Luciano nodded in acknowledgement to Morgan's compliment. "Thank you," he responded, though she had quickly moved on. He liked to think himself a decent cook, even if he’d only really started learning two or three years ago. Practice makes perfect, after all. Preparing their own meals despite the evident wealth the hosts of the game had at their disposal— he still couldn’t figure that one out for the life of him— he figured he’d get a lot of practice here too. He had promptly cleaned up and relaxed after he had eaten. He couldn’t help but notice though, looking around, someone standing on the outs, looking a bit out of it. He couldn’t remember having seen her the night before either, but perhaps he’d just been too focused on not messing up socially more than he already had.

Luciano rose from where he’d sat himself down on the sofa to relax, and instead, he curiously walked over to the girl. Black hair, slim build, she was quite pretty, really. Perhaps he was shallow for thinking so much about looks, but really! "Good morning," he greeted her with a nod. "I don't believe we’ve had the chance to officially have met. I’m Luciano." He extended a hand to her. "What can I call you?"

Kazill Smith | 23 | Tagging: Briar, Stevie | Location: Mansion

Kaz tried to suppress his laugh, fearful that it would come across as rude, buuuut probably not as much as being hit with a door in the first place. Keyword: he TRIED. He had never been one to be able to hide reactions that well though, and this time was no exception. "Ah yes, the door-slam of love, quite a classic flirtation method," he joked. Really though, he found it admirable that Stevie was able to joke about it rather than trying to divert attention away from it. It was something he wished he could in awkward scenarios.

Okay, so they were making fun of him a little. Kaz figured there were worse things than kaput that he could— or already had been in the past— called. "Am not," he pouted, but there was humour behind his tone that he couldn’t suppress. He wasn’t sure how to feel about being guessed to be…not even old enough for the show. It had taken him by surprise. "Well the rules state you’ve gotta be at least twenty for the show, and yes, I am a legal adult, thanks." He may grump about it…mostly to try and keep himself from laughing again, however, a small smile still tugged at the corner of his lips. Okay. Then maybe he really WOULD be broken. A little. "Well, why don’t we all go check things out? No harm in wandering as a group, is there?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B [018]

Postby senna_ » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:01 am

𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐌Ä𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐍
────────────────────────── . 25 . he/him . loc; main doors . tags; kazill, stevie──────────────────────────

Briar allowed his head to tip ever-so-slightly to the right as he gazed at Stevie. "Well, you know who I am now, don't you?" he returned somewhat slyly, flashing her a grin. "And I will make it my goal to stand in front of every door if that means meeting every single person here." The worst part about that was, while Briar was joking, if he had to, he'd surely do it. He had other ways of getting his name familiarized, though; like discussing future date possibilities with people. Or a certain someone, anyway. His light eyes flickered back towards Kaz, resting on the taller guy as Stevie addressed him. A light smile lingered across his features; Stevie was like a breath of fresh air to be around. Although he had only met a few people so far, it seemed like every single one had completely different personalities. It was funny how that worked. "Pleasure to be hit by you," he playfully corrected, raising a finger at her before stepping back again. He then reached out to tap Kaz once more, when he also made a comment about the door. "Maybe you should try it," he quipped. "On that 'friend' of yours. Or I will; may the best man win."

Briar didn't find himself overly surprised when Kaz revealed that he was twenty-three. He knew Stevie was being playful with her comments about his young looks, as had he been with his dropped-in comment, and while he wasn't sure if Stevie was truly expecting younger, Briar wasn't. He suspected he was probably one of the older ones here, which was an awfully weird thing to conclude, since Briar didn't even consider himself to be that old. "Twenty-three," he echoed, crossing his arms, careful not to tip his nearly-empty glass right over. "I remember those days. The good old days." An exaggerated sigh escaped his lips, as if he was drawing in on memory lane, and he tipped his head up towards the ceiling. "Take me back." He was well aware that this could be taken as a form of ridiculousness, or something along those lines, but Kaz had done the bare minimum in adding to the conversation, and Briar was desperately holding onto what little he had to keep Kaz involved.

His head then turned towards Stevie again, and he shot her a grin. "Our guy even reads the fine print of the contract," he joked, putting a hand to his heart like he was a proud parent. The particular choice of the words 'legal adult' made him think of legally blonde, for whatever odd reason, and in his mind, Briar found himself calling Kaz the protagonist of the sudden new spin-off, Legally Adult.

A snort of a laugh came in response to the way Stevie responded to his question; it was almost instantly, and the blasé look on her face was golden. "Sor-ry for asking." He put up his hands as if to defend himself. "You're becoming more and more mysterious by the second, Stranger Stevie." His gaze returned to Kaz for a fleeting second, long enough to nod his head at him. "What about you, where're you coming from?"

Kaz beat him to answering Stevie's question about moving in. "Like in The Wizard of Oz," he voiced. "The group just gets bigger as they go down the yellow brick road." He motioned to one of her bags. "I've got that one, although I don't doubt your strength. You strike me as someone who'd throw hands at people on the streets, or something." He reached for the bag before she had a chance to protest, then raised his brows at Kaz. "Tour guide position is all yours to start."
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me