BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby Ghostie123 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Yo, why do we have like 27 characters signed up and then only the few of us post? You guys dead? You good? You want to quit? You want to interact but need someone to talk with??? I can add more characters. We'd like answers! And by we, I mean I have no idea if anyone else does, but you know
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Genevieve 8

Postby Imperfect » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Lucian » Location » Coffee Shop

"My outgoing, extravertedness can only be rivaled by few. I make it a goal," Gene's eyes twinkle with a bit of mischief surely buried down in her somewhere. The blonde shook her head at Lucian's offer, "Ah, no thanks. I've actually got to head off to work at some point today. It was great meeting you though!" Her smile matches her eyes as she grabs a napkin from the counter. The female takes a pen out of her back pocket and jots down a number. She holds it out for the silver haired male to take, "Give me a call sometime. But unfortunately I best be off." Gene hands the boy the napkin and goes back to the table to collect her laptop. She tucks it under her arm, sends the boy one last smile and is off on her way to wherever.

The napkin within Lucian's grip read, 'It's Genevieve, by the way. xoxo (number).'
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Jason Lawrence || Male || 19 || BI || Mood: relaxed || Location: Park || Tagged: Kyrin

Jason noticed that Kyrin looked uncomfortable. Maybe he'd come on too confident and strong? He didn't usually speak to strangers, but being new to the city, he at least had to make an effort to make friends. Jason listened patiently as he tried to piece together his words. He must have been waiting for a friend to meet up with him, and Jason nodded in response to reassure Kyrin he somewhat understood. But then he apologised and realised that it wasn't him he was uncomfortable with. "Hey don't worry about it," he flashed his teeth in a grin, reassuringly. "I guess I should be the one appologising, for bothering you." He started, pausing for a moment "in new to the area, I guess.." he glanced around, pausing again. "Trying to find new friends, you know, and turn over a new page in my life." He shrugged. Reminiscing on the people and events of his past, but trying to shake the thought away again.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Lucian // 20 // coffee shop
"Ah alright, nice to meet you too!" I tell her before grabbing my coffee from the pick-up counter. I
nearly jump as I turn around to find a paper being held right in front of me. "Oh, okay." I say, intrigued, but
she's gone so fast I'm not sure if she even heard me. I take my coffee and sit myself down at a table before inspecting what she handed me. It's her name and number. IS SHE FLIRTING WITH ME?! I think to myself, almost accidentally shouting it out loud. I pull out my phone and add her contact as "Genevieve xoxo", as she had written down. This encounter put me in a super good mood, but also mixed with a strange bit of uncertainty. She's super cool, I'd definitely like to hang out with her, but like... does she want a friendship??? My body??? To kill me and harvest my soul??? I really can't tell!

Kyrin // 19 // park
I manage to look at him a bit more easily this time, maybe because he's interesting to listen to. When he tries to apologize, I shake my head, "No, don't be, you're nice." After a second, I realize that I didn't respond to him not being here for very long yet. "New?" I ask, offering an opportunity for him to give further explanation about it if he wants. As for him wanting to find friends, I wouldn't mind having him around. But I don't say anything about that yet, who knows if he'd want to spend time with me or not.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Jason Lawrence || Male || 19 || BI || Mood: relaxed || Location: Park || Tagged: Kyrin

"You're pretty nice too." Jason smiled. He shifted in his seat to face more towards Kyrin, his ankle resting over his other knee. "Yeah, I just moved here a couple days ago, from Denmark. I've been here a few times, to see cousins and what not. Always admired the city. Never wanted to go home." He chuckled, slightly nervously, as he didn't like being remembered of the reason he decided to leave his home. But he didn't want to bring it up, afraid he'd look like a coward. Maybe it was a topic for another time. "What about you? Lived here your whole life?" He asked.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:26 am

(I will have a post up tomorrow. Got a lot going on.)
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:59 pm

I will post later today my cats have been really sick.

Would anyone like to roleplay when I do post?))
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:30 pm

((Hey guys im waiting for my reply but until then im going camping today and wont be back till next saturday, i'll probably have wifi in and out of the week so i wont be totally inactive but i just wanted to put this out there.))
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Name: Amelia Cinnamon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nationality:Irish
Nickname:Cinno, Cinno roll
Personality: Kind, caring, musical, artistic
Dislikes:Geography,people who hurt animals or mistreat animals
Family History:Amelia grew up in Cork,Ireland but moved to London to study reptiles. Her mother was a teacher and her father worked as a landscaper. Her family weren't rich but weren't poor. Her father and mother are happily married in Killearney.
Eye colour and shape: Brown, almond shaped.
Hair: Dark brown hair with a natural ombre effect
Tattoos, scars or birthmarks? She has a dreamcatcher tattoo on her hip.
FigureHour glass, she works out every second day
Crush Kinda interested in Jace
Significant other To be roleplayed out( PM me if interested)
Pets: Charlie a chihuahua ( male) Suki a bearded dragon ( male) Kaz the parrot ( female)
Appearance; She is 5'7, she normally wears a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black converse with roses on the sides. If her hair isn't down, its up in a high ponytail.
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:15 am

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Hopeful | Location: Coffeeshop |
Tagged: Sterling + Jorden

Birdie nodded, "It's sorta expensive to buy another key, and generally speaking we do our
own things but end up at home when the other is already there"
he paused, "it's rare that
we're sperated without direct communication...."
he looked away from sterling with a
light blush. Damn. They sounded sooo lame. Meh, whatever. He looked up and smiled at
Jorden, "if you'd come with us then that sounds like a plan!" he looked between the two
with a slight grin "hopefully this will be all done and settled before you two have to leave" he
smiled to Sterling then spun around and started for the door of the café, finding himself
more relived then he had been to begin with.

T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Cautious | Location: Park |
Tagged: Marysa + Mentioned Creed (last two posts)

Timothy smiled "Ah well if you picked it out I'm sure it needs more work" he let the
smile linger on his features. Birdie had never been any good at blending in
or adapting to culture, though he was still proud that he had managed to
sound something like the natives in such a short amount of time. He quickly
crossed the street and looked around the large park before looking back to
Marysa "huh, I see, it actually sounds quite nice" he nodded, thinking of the
little apartment his brother and he shared out of town. "Have you lived here all your life then?"
he asked , tilting his head slightly, as he started walking once more.

Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me