The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 04, 2017 6:41 pm

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya & romeo & luo & celeste

she shook her head and glancedaround, realizing she hadn't had time to explore the camp after just arriving. "no, i haven't," she admitted and turned back to vidya to give her the proper eye contact that was polite. perhaps she would show gwynne around? but the others would most likely want to tag along too, and she didn't want to deny them the chance to by being rude.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Fri May 05, 2017 2:28 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Celeste, Luo, Romeo, Gwynne

Taking the eye contact as a sign that she'd like to go, Vidya gave a shrug. "Me neither, but I saw some pictures of this place on the website and it looks lovely! Do you want to go look around with me?"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
"Thanks, it all went exactly as I planned it," Chester responded, putting on a proud look, even though the splashing had clearly not been intended. He then raised an eyebrow, wondering whether or not he should be worried about Vaughn's answer - though he hadn't been expecting him to be an expert on it anyway. "Well, alright then. Take it away, Captain!" he responded, doing a sailor's salute. As long as neither of them ended up in the water, he thought, then he would be considering it a success, regardless of what followed now.

He stopped rowing, allowing Vaughn to do what he planned on doing, watching with some confusion. The boat rocked slightly when Vaughn had suddenly jumped out, and while Chester had not been expecting the jump, he found that he had become fairly accustomed to the rocking, so it wasn't much of a big deal. He tried to pretend that he wasn't impressed, saying, "Not bad..." but found that he was unable to keep his expression - which seemed to be a mix of surprise and approval - neutral. Indeed, his surprise and impressed thoughts perhaps became obvious when he took a few moments to really process what Vaughn asked.

"Rope. Yes. Found it," Chester eventually said, suddenly alert, and he leaned forward, picking up the thick rope, and then throwing it over to Vaughn and the dock.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo, Vidya,
Celeste, Gwynne.
Luo watched the two quietly for a few moments, then he spoke up, "Romeo and I will be exploring later, after dinner, so you two can tell us if you find anything interesting when you're done," he figured that Vidya and Gwynne would rather go alone - and maybe catch up with each other a bit more - so he felt as though he should mention that there was no need for them to invite him and Rome.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 05, 2017 4:04 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya & romeo & luo & celeste

"oh, i'd love to!" she chirped with a wide smile, and her face flushed again. at luo's remark, she murmured, "uh, okay! i guess we'll see you guys later." gwynne's face was turning darker by the second when she realised she would most likely be alone with vidya, and the thought overwhelmed her since she hadn't seen her in years.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (26) & elliot (16)

Postby dumbfounded » Fri May 05, 2017 8:37 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo, celeste, vidya, gwynne

romeo chose to remain quiet after he has complimented gwynne on her achievements. after all, he wasn't too sure of what to say as he hadn't seen the girl in years. not only that, but rome's mind was once again flooded with questions. what did luo want to talk to him about? could he finally get to confess his feelings for the man? hell, how would luo react if he did? all those questions were taking over his brain and he found that the answers would not come to him.

he only popped back to reality when luo had mentioned his name and the fact that they would be exploring after dinner. for a short while, he was confused as to what the conversation was about but when luo told the two to tell them what they find, romeo finally realised what was happening. oh yeah guys, tell us and stuff he spoke, glancing at them before looking back down i suppose we will see you two at dinner, have fun.

rome once again waved, smiling to himself at the idea of the two being alone. maybe he wouldn't have to wait until after dinner. so uhmmm, would you like to tell me what you wanted to say now or do you still want to wait until after dinner? he asked, bringing his gaze up from the ground to luo's face. i mean, either way is fine by me but i wanted to ask anyways he soon added, not wanting to sound pushy.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc

elliot nodded at luc's question, slowly remembering the information on the brochure. ah yes, i'm pretty sure it said that the path will lead us to it or something like that he explained, slowly staring to walk towards the trees and the path. also, since you mentioned a secret hide out space, i don't think it would be the best idea to hide out in the woods, even if we were to be fed blob, elliot spoke, turning his head to face luc unless your college taught hunting skills, how to find wild berries, or how to determine if mushrooms are poisonous we will be screwed in the woods he soon added.

as the path neared, elliot began smiling. he wasn't really sure why, after all he was just going to explore with luc, it wasn't like he was going with anyone particularly special to him. hell, he even resented the guy at one point through high school. but, perhaps he didn't resent him as much as he resented the fact that he didn't know how well he had it. anyways, it wasn't important anymore, they were fine now. hmm, you know, i never knew you were this pleasant to be around, elliot smiled gently as he spoke you're nicer than i thought.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Fri May 05, 2017 10:39 am

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot

"Well that's pretty convenient," he responded, "and we can hang out at the lake for a little while." Luc made sure to walk side by side with the other male so he could easily talk to him. "Ouch, you sure shot that dream down," the brown-haired boy said with a laugh, a smile present on his face. Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his sweatshirt, Luc took in his surroundings as he enjoyed the comfortable silence. Ears perking up, he averted his gaze from the path ahead to look at Elliot.

A soft smile crept its way onto his lips. "R-Really?" he hesitated for a moment, unsure if he heard the other male correctly. "Thanks," he said as he averted his eyes, cheeks redder than moments before. Luc was fairly used to compliments. But for some reason, they felt entirely different coming from Elliot. But he did notice a small detail about what Elliot said. "...Than you thought? How nice did you think I was before?" he asked with a quirked brow.

He wouldn't be too surprised if he learned that Elliot thought he wouldn't be so nice beforehand. Being what other people considered 'popular' (though he never felt much different than anyone else), he could see why. Because popular equates to a jerk, according to society. Still, Luc was definitely intrigued to hear how Elliot would try to word it. Luc shook away his thoughts and focused on Elliot once more.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Fri May 05, 2017 11:15 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxWhen Chester threw him the rope, Vaughn gave him a short thanks while picking up the rope and tying an end to a part of the rowboat he held onto. He didn't realize Chester's expression because his face was down while tying the rope, but he could hear a bit of approval in Chester's voice which made his lips soften into a subtle smile. "Not bad, 'eh?" Vaughn questioningly joked while standing up on the dock, grabbing a part of the thick rope and starting to pull it back pulling the rowboat closer to the dock, "I'd say it was better than last time getting in the boat." When it was near, Vaughn took his end of the rope and tied it to a thick wooden pole on the dock, ensuring the rowboat would stay docked next to the dock. He then took a few steps back to the edge of the dock again, kneeling down on one knee as he gave Chester a half-grin and an outstretched hand, offering to help him out of the boat. "'Need some help?" Vaughn asked, his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he gazed down at Chester.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 05, 2017 11:32 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
Chester couldn't help but smile, and then agree, "Well, I can't deny that," he said, shaking his head slightly in amusement. He was just glad that Vaughn's entrance and exit on the rowboat had not gone horribly wrong, even though they probably should have. He was hoping that luck would stay on their side for the rest of the two weeks, though he didn't mention it, just in case.

He stayed seated until Vaughn had tied the rowboat to the dock. For a moment, Chester glanced at Vaughn's hand, wondering if he should accept the help. Even for something small, he had rarely accepted help offered to him by other people. At the same time, though, he knew that it wouldn't hurt to accept it - and overthinking it in this situation seemed a little ridiculous. Chester smiled warmly again, "Alright then," he agreed, then he started to stand up carefully, and reaching out to grab Vaughn's hand at the same time.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo, Vidya,
Celeste, Gwynne.
Luo smiled warmly, and then nodded in response to Gwynne. The two girls' reactions to one another was, he couldn't help but think, was somewhat similar to his and Rome's around each other. Once again, he also wondered if it was noticeable to the others as well. Deciding to try and take his mind of it, he lifted his head up from Rome's shoulder so that he could comfortably look towards him, and then he hesitated. Truthfully, he was starting to get more than a little bit anxious about telling Romeo what he wanted to say, with the thought to their friendship possibly getting ruined or at least incredibly awkward just occurring to him. But, he made a promise, even if he couldn't quite fulfill it right there and then.

"I'd like to wait until after dinner..." Luo finally decided, after a few more minutes of internally debating it. He took a deep breath, "I think... I think it'll be worth the wait," he then added, as though he felt he should give some kind of reason.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (27) & elliot (17)

Postby dumbfounded » Sat May 06, 2017 8:58 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo gulped as soon as luo got up from his shoulder. he looked down at the ground,trying not to show the fact that he already missed the closeness between him and the man. his gaze wondered back to luo's face and he began to feel what people often referred to as 'butterflies' in his stomach. he supposed that he experienced the same feelings but this was the first time he actually noticed them. after all, not only were they alone but luo could say something at any moment. to say that romeo was tense would be an understatement.

as soon as he saw luo hesitated, romeo felt unusually cold. in a way, he felt guilty, he felt as if he was making luo feel uncomfortable. as soon as his friend confirmed that he wanted to wait until after dinner, however, rome calmed down ever so slightly. luo, i hope you know that whatever it is, he paused, taking a deep breath whatever it is, i promise that we'll go through it together rome added, looking down once more. the fact that he paused when the two girls had come to them meant that it was definitely something personal and, as much as he hated to admit, he was scared of whatever luo wanted to talk about. when the latter mentioned that it would be worth the wait, rome calmed down a bit i'm sure it will be... i also have something that i'd like to tell you, he said, swallowing hard just a few moments afterwards perhaps the best thing to do is just talk about that after dinner too.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc

elliot smiled at the thought of sitting at the lake... with luc. he didn't know why the idea of being with luc made him smile but it did. it was quite weird. yeah, that is sure to be fun, he uttered, smiling softly and potentially relaxing he soon added, scratching his neck. he once more focused on the path and in no time, he was already in the woods. as luc began speaking once more, elliot listened patiently and thought about the man's words.

there is no need to thank me, i am only speaking the truth, he responded before he began thinking about luc's question. to be truthful, elliot was never sure about how he felt in regards to luc. yes, he resented how luc never truly realized how well he had it but at the same time, the man's kindness never felt to surprise him. i never really doubted that you were a nice person, elliot spoke but considering that we didn't speak much, i never knew how nice you were he soon added. elliot sighed a bit, he bit his lip and focused his gaze at the trees i am not going to lie, i thought you were a spoiled brat when i fist saw you, he said i know it's not really true
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Sat May 06, 2017 10:36 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxVaughn's smile loosened up as he let out an airy laugh at Chester's comment, tilting his head while looking at Chester with bright eyes. He definitely felt more comfortable then than he had been while telling Chester his story in the boat, and, although the story had been quite abrupt, he was happy he had gotten it off of his chest. Now the only thing he felt he had to mind was time- time and care; he did want to spend more time with Chester, but he didn't want to jump into things too quickly nor be too pushy. He had to be careful about his actions.

xxxxxTaking Chester's hand, Vaughn gripped it as he helped Chester up onto the dock, also offering him support if he needed it. "'So heavy," Vaughn joked, a childlike look on his face before he let go of Chester's hand and bent down on the dock once again, leaning over towards the boat and grabbing the oar that Chester had used. He then grabbed his own into his other hand and stood up, still smiling as he shifted his weight onto one leg and watched Chester, ready to follow Chester off of the dock and to return the oars. In truth, Vaughn was the heaviest of the two, being taller and just the slightest bit thicker. To Vaughn, it appeared that Chester mostly had weight from his strong muscles and build from dancing and exercising, and, although Vaughn did have some muscle, Vaughn wasn't as in shape as Chester was.

xxxxx"'You good?" Vaughn asked, his gaze on Chester as he still stood leaning on one leg.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me