College Romance(reboot)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance(reboot)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:59 pm

[@GirlsDeMo: thank you
@Seeley: so glad you're okay]

Arbor Wyatt Tompson- Ar or Ari- m- 26- homosexual- Crush: figuring out- cafe- Tags: Cedar

He hummed and smiled a bit more, unable to help himself. He dipped his head a moment, looking at the table, then shook his head and raised it back up, looking around a moment. He continued to hum, quieter now, and tilted his head a short moment. He wondered how the dogs were doing. He shook his head again. "So, um..." he trailed off, scolding himself silently he couldn't think of anything to say...

Jessika Rose Robbins- Jess, Sika- f- 24- pan, has to bond- cafe- Tags: Ashly

She nodded as she said "You're welcome," and dipped her head for a moment. She slid the phone back across to her, and watched her get up leave. Shrugging, Jessika stood up as well, stretching then shaking her head. She hummed as she walked over to Arbor's table, to tell him she was going to go now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Zach/Zachary/M/Tags: Lily.

Zach returned to a neutral expression. Though it was a facade he felt it was for the best."Well most people don't think digging up bones is cool or anything.. I'm studying to become a Paleontologist." When he noticed the dog his expression immediately changed, it's as if the wall was let down for a moment and he allowed himself to be vulnerable. He bent down and began petting the rust furred creature. "Who's a good dog? You are!" Though he didn't own any animals he always felt safe around them. He could show his true emotions without fear of someone attacking him while his walls were down.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:45 am

Lily~21~Hetero~Location: Street~Tags: Zach

She chuckled softly. "When I was younger, I was obsessive over dinosaurs. I knew everyone of by heart, and I was actually postitive when I was five I was going to become a Paleontologist. But my goal now is to become a Vet. I love helping animals." She gasped as Zach bent down. Usually Rusty could care less about some stranger, he would just see if they could be a threat to Lily, and if not then be his stubborn self, but Rusty actually began to play with Zach, licking his face and running in circles. The only time he did that was with her. " He seems to really like you!" She praised, still in confusion. Rusty seemed to become a pup again, chasing his tail and nibbling his hand. " I am assuming you are some dog whisperer, because Rusty is very stubborn and he is in love with you!" She laughed. "Have any pets at home?" She asked.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:34 am

Sagus Lee Avalei
Male|26|bisexual|relationship status; open
Location; the streets|tags; Olivia

Sagus let out a half suppressed laugh carding a hand through his unkempt hair making it even messier if that was even possible. "I guess I don't, it's nice to meet you Olivia," he grinned at her before remembering to introduce himself. "I'm Sagus, hope we can bump into each other sometime else." He joked with a playful smile extending his hand politely.

(Glad you guys are all okay.
I just want to apologize for my slow responses, I'll try harder to reply more I've just been pretty busy.)

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:45 am

Cedar Hurley
25|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Arbor.
He hesitated, unsure what else to say. He couldn't think of anything else that they could talk about... and he still felt a bit awkward from how Cypress had left earlier. Cedar then had a quick idea. "Here." he said, and he tore a bit of paper off from his notebook, and wrote down his number. "So that we can stay in contact." Cedar said, and he held out the paper towards Arbor, with a warm smile.

Cypress Hurley
25|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
Cypress wrote quietly, still sat by his window. He hummed to himself, now feeling much calmer and better than he had been earlier. However, he figured it was probably a bit late to go back to the cafe. He expected that Cedar would be on his way back soon... hopefully. But either way, he didn't feel as though he had any need to go back. He did send Cedar a message, though, to ask him to bring back a toasted mozzarella and basil panini for him. Then, he glanced out of the window, to watch outside.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:08 am

[@Anyone: Jessika is going to run into either Sagus and Olivia or Lily and Zachary, still figuring out whom. Is that okay?
@Seeley: so glad you're okay]

Arbor Wyatt Tompson- Ar or Ari- m- 26- homosexual- Crush: figuring out- cafe- Tags: Cedar

He hummed and noticed Jessika had approached, dipping his head to her. He said okay to her, then turned his attention back to Cedar, nodding to the nicer of the two brothers; well, Cypress wasn't there anyway. He shook his head then tilted it, wondering what he was writing. He took the paper, seeing a phone number on it, and forced himself not to blush this time. He nodded and smiled, saying "Here. I'll text you really quick, so you can save my number." then he put the number in and texted to it.

Jessika Rose Robbins- Jess, Sika- f- 24- pan, has to bond- cafe- Tags: x

She nodded as she said "You're welcome," and dipped her head for a moment. She slid the phone back across to her, and watched her get up leave. Shrugging, Jessika stood up as well, stretching then shaking her head. She hummed as she walked over to Arbor's table, to tell him she was going to go now.

She smiled when he ok'd it, and she hummed as she motioned to Soraa, the dog yipping then falling silent and walking by her side. His deeply brown eyes focused intently on her, ready to do his job. He didn't even sniff around on the sidewalk, though she was sure there were dog smells. She smiled at his good boyness.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:37 am

Zach/Zachary/M/Tags: Lily/Location: Outside of store.

Zach was enjoying playing with the dog and for once he didn't feel like he had to protect himself around another person. "My brother was studying to be a Vet too.." For a second his mood shifted before her perked up again. "No I don't own any animals but sometimes I help my best friend out on his horse farm.. I guess it's my willingness to let my emotional wall down to them, with mostly any animal you have to express your true feelings, they're extremely intuitive." Though he'd love to stay there and play with the dog all day he had to get his chicken in the fridge and settle in to his new home. He stood back up and stretched. "I gotta get home and get settled in.."

Olivia/F/Tags: Sagus/Location: Street.

Olivia shook his hand and winked. "Hope so too, I probably owe you a coffee." Though the odds of running into him again were quite slim she was willing to go through with her statement. "Or tea if you prefer that.. Anyway OWL see you around messy boy." She had to hold herself back from laughing at her own stupid pun.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:48 am

Lily~21~Hetero~Location: Street~Tags: Zach

" They are very. And they never judge you, which is always a bonus." She added, agreeing to what he had said. He mentioned something about leaving and settling in when she hopped on an opportunity to help someone. " Hey, would you like any help moving in? I have nothing else to do and I would love to be of use instead of binge watching shows on Netflix alone." She chuckled. She knew it was wrong to offer any services to a random dude but Zach seemed fine, even a bit closed off.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 am

Sagus Lee Avalei
Male|26|bisexual|relationship status; open
Location; the streets|tags; Olivia

Sagus shrugged but still smiled, "honestly I'm okay with either. Also nice pun by the way" He said. Starting to walk away a small breathy chuckle escaping his lips 'messy boy, is my hair really that bad?' He thought to himself. Turning around a little he gave her a kind wave, "it was nice meeting you Olivia." then he dissapeared around a corner.

@Spirit
I'm perfectly okay if you'd like Sagus and Jessika to meet. :>

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:32 am

(Both of my characters are open for interaction if anyone wants to)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me