The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Tue May 02, 2017 1:01 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxVaughn laughed a bit when Chester joked about rowing regularly, and, when Chester cheered him on for grabbing the oar, Vaughn offered another smile to him. However, when he suddenly splashed the oar in the water, Vaughn paused in surprise before laughing once again at Chester's reaction to his action. "Nice one," Vaughn told Chester in a joking manner, his eyes bright as they darted in the direction of the hut, "I'm impressed."

xxxxxLooking back at Chester, Vaughn scratched his head before pulling his lips back, showing his gritted white teeth as he furrowed his eyebrows. "..Uh, I'm not too sure, but we can try a way," Vaughn admitted, now rowing with his oar to slowly edge the boat towards the dock. He did row on boats when he was out on camping trips, but he'd always been with a group that helped him out. He wasn't a pro on rowing and boating but he liked to say he had a basic gist of what he was doing.

xxxxxAs the boat slowly inched closer to the dock, Vaughn stopped rowing as he reached out a hand towards the dock, able to grab it with his hand. Gripping onto the dock, Vaughn pulled the small rowboat slightly closer to the dock before carefully standing up in the boat, leaning on the dock with his hand. The man lifted his oar out of the water with his other hand before suddenly taking a risky leap out of the boat and onto the dock, still touching the dock with the hand that previously gripped it.

xxxxx"'See that?" Vaughn said playfully before turning to the boat with a gentle smile, kneeling on his knees on the edge of the dock while leaning out towards the water, grabbing the boat with a hand, "Give me the end of the rope that's in the boat. I'll pull the boat in and help you out.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Tue May 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot

Elliot laughed. "That definitely sounds like a plan," he said with another small laugh. At Elliot's comment about him being 'incredible', he felt his cheeks heat up barely but quickly willed it away, knowing the other male was just playing along. "Well good thing we won't get lost since, after all, I'm your navigator," he said with a lighthearted laugh at the end. Listening to the other males question, he stroked his chin for a moment as if in thought. "Well, if I'm getting this right, I think there's some kind of trail laid out in the woods," he said. "So I guess we can find that? I can imagine there would be a sign or something to show the path," he suggested and started to open the door of the cabin.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby maggotea » Wed May 03, 2017 1:41 am

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | Emma, Carter

"That sounds fun!" Naomi said. She almost told him that she was in the same boat, but still didn't want anyone to think less of her. Of course she knew she was being irrational; he was doing the same thing she was, after all, but she couldn't shake the feeling of inadequacy.

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Celeste, Luo, Romeo, Gwynne

"That's Celeste, Luo, and Romeo," Vidya said, gesturing to each person respectively, noting that she and Romeo seemed to know each other already. "Uh, this is Gwynne! But you probably knew that already." Realizing that she was still holding Gwynne, she quickly released her hand and felt her face grow red. 'S-so, tell me about your dancing! She's a really good dancer." Trying to balance between addressing the group and carrying on with Gwynne was a bit overwhelming, and she hoped she wasn't acting awkwardly. At least, not more than usual.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 03, 2017 4:16 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya & romeo & luo & celeste

"hi! it's nice to meet you," she said to the others as soon as she had been introduced and offered them another wide smile. "um,
    well, i've been offered a few scholarships at colleges, and i've gone to national competitions," gwynne murmured, and her eyes lit up at the mention of dancing, though she was a bit too shy to still dance in front of the group yet.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Wed May 03, 2017 6:08 am

Emma - 23 - Actress (Couple 8) - Tags: Carter, Naomi
I could tell he was lying. After all, I would be a very good best friend if I didn't know how my best friend is. But if he didn't want us to know, then that's his decision. "That's great!" I told Carter. "I'm sure the kids appreciate it, or at least their parents." I said.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (25) & elliot (15)

Postby dumbfounded » Wed May 03, 2017 8:20 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo, celeste, vidya, gwynne

romeo bit his lip gently as luo leaned away, wanting to pull him back although he decided against it. when luo had called his statement unexpected, rome sighed quietly and nodded. yeah, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to shock you either he spoke, chuckling softly when he did. when luo rested his head onto romeo's shoulder and spoke, rome's heart began beating rapidly once more. i don't know what i would do if we would fall out either, he spoke, wrapping his arms around him once again arguments and such are healthy but if we were to ever fall out... i don't know what i would do if that were to happen. he went silent for a while, listening to luo as he spoke once more. when he promised to finish his sentence later, romeo nodded how about we go out and explore after dinner, we can talk about it then.

hello, he greeted, smiling gently nice to meet you - or see you again, i guess. when gwynne talked about dancing, he nodded that is actually really impressive, rome spoke. he pushed his glasses up his face and then looked around the group before his gaze tuned, once again, to the ground.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags luc

elliot chuckled softly as luc spoke about being the navigator. i, personally, would prefer sat nav but you seem very keen on being my tour guide, he spoke as he walked outside, waiting for luc out on the porch of the cabin still, you are more than welcome to be so. when luc mentioned a trail in the woods, he squinted a bit and pointed towards the sea of trees. you mean that path? he spoke before lowering his hand back to his side. i'm guessing we can walk along the path and see where it leads us? elliot asked, glancing back at luc with a soft smile on his face if everything goes alright, we will be able to return without being lost
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 03, 2017 9:19 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Vaughn.
"Thanks, it all went exactly as I planned it," Chester responded, putting on a proud look, even though the splashing had clearly not been intended. He then raised an eyebrow, wondering whether or not he should be worried about Vaughn's answer - though he hadn't been expecting him to be an expert on it anyway. "Well, alright then. Take it away, Captain!" he responded, doing a sailor's salute. As long as neither of them ended up in the water, he thought, then he would be considering it a success, regardless of what followed now.

He stopped rowing, allowing Vaughn to do what he planned on doing, watching with some confusion. The boat rocked slightly when Vaughn had suddenly jumped out, and while Chester had not been expecting the jump, he found that he had become fairly accustomed to the rocking, so it wasn't much of a big deal. He tried to pretend that he wasn't impressed, saying, "Not bad..." but found that he was unable to keep his expression - which seemed to be a mix of surprise and approval - neutral. Indeed, his surprise and impressed thoughts perhaps became obvious when he took a few moments to really process what Vaughn asked.

"Rope. Yes. Found it," Chester eventually said, suddenly alert, and he leaned forward, picking up the thick rope, and then throwing it over to Vaughn and the dock.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo, Vidya,
Celeste, Gwynne.
Luo hummed in agreement - he was pretty sure that they had a couple of minor arguments in the past, but certainly nothing huge. He didn't want to think about it if they did. Then, he nodded slightly, "Yes. Okay then," he said, agreeing to talking later. He was certain that he could finish his sentence, but not with other people around - he didn't want to end up embarrassing himself or Romeo, and was pretty sure that if it was the case, then he'd leave and disappear. He got a little more comfortable when Rome put his arms around him, seeming to temporarily forget that Vidya and Gwynne were there, and when he did remember, he blushed slightly.

While he also noticed that Vidya had gone a little red, Luo didn't mention it, nor did he make any expression to acknowledge it. It did, however, make him suddenly wonder if the others had noticed the same sort of thing about him and Rome. "Hello," he warmly greeted Gwynne. He remembered her fairly well - after all, she had been one of the more popular students at high school, though he certainly didn't expect her to remember him. "That sounds awesome," he added, referring to what she said about her dancing. He wasn't sure as to whether or not he'd want to go national or enter large competitions with his art at the moment - his current, community-based work was something that he was focusing on at the moment.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 03, 2017 11:33 am

★ gwynne bithell ★
    twenty four // homosexual // girl one; couple two // crush; vidya // tags; vidya & romeo & luo & celeste

she beamed at the two guys and felt her cheeks flush with color against her will. she had only just been introduced to them again, as her memory wasn't very good and she only vaguely remembered them, so she was a bit flustered with recieving compliments. gwynne began twirling a lock of blonde hair around her index finger again and shuffled her feet awkwardly before plastering a smile onto her face. "thanks!" she replied, not knowing what else to say in response. besides, what could she say? she barely even knew them.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komi-san » Wed May 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Luc Ortiz / 24 / Couple 5 - Guy 1 / Tags: Elliot

Luc smiled at Elliot's allowing him to be his tour guide. Following the other male outside, he smiled softly when Elliot said it was ok for him to be his navigator. "Hmm? Oh- Yeah, guess that would be it," he agreed when he looked towards where the other male was pointing. Turning back to him, he nodded. "Maybe it'll lead to some secret spot? Then we could hide there if the camp staff tried to feed us slop." Luc started walking in the direction of the path, making sure not to be so fast as to end up way ahead of him. "Didn't it say somewhere on the brochure-thingy that there was a lake here?" he asked, wanting to confirm it with Elliot. After all, it was way more likely that Elliot would know what it said than him.
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Thu May 04, 2017 2:46 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | Celeste, Luo, Romeo, Gwynne

"Have you looked around the camp at all?" Vidya asked Gwynne, hoping she didn't make her uncomfortable by bringing her over to the group. She noticed her friend's face flush, and grew worried that she may be feeling uneasy. Hopefully switching topics would help calm her nerves. If nothing else, talking about the places around camp would give them an opportunity to go somewhere else without seeming rude.

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | Emma, Carter

"Ha, I'm sure the parents do," Naomi chuckled, thinking of the parent's of the kids she worked with. "It's cool that you're still into football, I bet the kids love you." Remembering back to high school, Carter was always polite, he seemed very kindhearted.
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me