Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (O

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:04 am

Peacorn

Peacorn had just walked outside when he saw his son jump from the upstiars window! "DON'T DO IT SON! YOU HAVE SO LITTLE TO LIVE FOR! I STILL LOVE YOU!!" Peacorn saw Millard stand up and all the voices started cheering. None of them thought he'd live past 8. Every moment was a miracle. "Son! Son! Are ya hurt? Can you help me load the last of the bags in to the car or do you need a barbie bandaid?" Peacorn's bald head started to sweat. Water started to drool form his mouth. What if the surprise was Cindy's barbie bandaid collection. Well, one thing was for sure, if it was, he wasn't sharing.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:09 am

October

October stood rigid as she heard a shriek followed by a thud followed by Peacorn's voice. Her three least favorite sounds in the world all right there together. Groaning, she walked out of her house and around back. There, Millard lay like a dead dog while Peacorn hovered over him like a spaceship - bald head glistening.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Millard

Millard ran as fast as he could, heaving and panting like an asthma-ridden crippled boy. He hadn't run like this since Peacorn had tried to take him to the truck show.
"We're getting out of here, Phoenie," he wheezed. "We've got to!"
Suddenly Millard tripped over a rock and fell flat on his face. He screamed as he collided with the manicured lawn. He'd crushed the rat in his pocket for sure! He pulled it out with clammy hands, but though it seemed a bit dazed and its heartbeat was fluttering in its tiny body, it was alive. Millard looked to the heavens, eyes filled with tears. Maybe it was better to put up with the risk of the moment and wait for a better time later to get Phoenie to a safe place.

He stood up, facing his aunt and Peacorn. "Well, I've warmed up," he said nonchalantly, standing tall and unconcerned, at least as much as he could do so with a tear-streaked face, torn jeans, and posture like a wilted weed. "I'm ready to leave now. Let's go get that big juicy surprise!"
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:46 am

October rolled her eyes. I'm surrounded by idiots! She whirled around, "Come help me pack and we can hope into my RV and get this show on the road." She walked up her front porch steps, pushing her way through the door.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:37 am

Peacorn

Peacorn called back to her, "I'm already packed. I haven't changed out of this shirt in 27 days. I'm trying to break my record of 2 months." This next part, he had no control over saying. As if Guido came back to life. "And I'll drive." He knew October would never let him do such a thing, but anything to get under her skin.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 am

( bump ~o-o~ )
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:33 am

((sorry I'm so bad at keeping up with RP's like this thing is too beautiful to be neglected))

Millard

Millard felt a shudder go down his spine. His father? Drive? They might as well make a blood pact and kill themselves right then and there. "No way, Peacorn."

((also sorry this is so short I'm at my grandparents' house))
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:37 am

October

The woman slapped Peacorn's bony cheek right then and there, "I told you never to use that phrase ever again." Out of her purse she took a bottle of pills which were labled 'blood pressure.' After consuming those which were necessary, she inhaled, "I will drive."

( I'm going to make October's son so he may travel with them. Watch the Iron Giant right now. )
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Thu May 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Millard

Millard packed his things into his humble suitcase, a tattered fake leather thing coated in power rangers stickers. He would have liked to have been able to say he had put them there as a child, but he had bought them at the dollar store just last week with defiant tears in his eyes. I will treat myself to nice things if no one else will, he had whispered in his head. Or perhaps it was out loud. The old lady with the shopping cart next to him had started shuffling away afterwards.

Millard petted Phoenie's head with his thumb. Phoenie bit it. Millard smiled affectionately.

He walked back out to the car and put his stuff in the trunk. "Let's go," he said, turning to face his relatives. "We're wasting daylight." He then realized this was his chance to ride shotgun--Peacorn usually shoved him to the ground and stole it from him before he had the chance. Millard make an involuntary squeaking sound of panic and started toward the car door in a gangly sprint.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat May 09, 2015 8:58 am

Peacorn

Peacorn didn't need to pack. He had all he needed, clothes, snacks from October's car, he had no money, and Guido to make all the bad choices. Peacorn saw a flash of light. Millard running at lightning speed. Meaning one thing. Shot gun. Peacorn almost made a made dash, which would have really been a waddle, but decided against it. Peacorn remembered. In the front of October's seat was a …. It was to horrible to even think of. Should he stop Millard? "No", Guido whispered," Finish the job."
Last edited by Lunar Lullaby on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me