sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
"Sounds good to me." Cass replied, as he stepped out of the door, smiling warmly. While he knew that the inevitable was coming up - going into bandit territory - he couldn't help but feel as though he should try and keep a positive attitude, if only to alleviate some nerves. If they enjoyed every moment they had now, then he hoped that it would make things somewhat easier. But that, he expected, was the naive side of him thinking.
He walked a little bit down the corridor, before stopping, and turning around to see what Shiloh was doing. Cass also started to wonder if anyone else was even actually ready for them to get going, or if it was them being early once again. He hoped not. He waited until Shiloh started walking down the stairs, then he followed closely behind, glancing around the interior of the Mayor's building one last time before they went outside.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:30 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Casimir
    Shiloh made his way down the stairs and through the building, he'd rather be out with the horses than in the room right now; he was beginning to feel a bit restless. He'd always liked moving from place to place, and staying in one place, especially when he had somewhere to be, tended to make him feel a bit antsy. Truthfully, he had found himself worrying about settling down anywhere permanently, nervous he might feel the inevitable tug of his inner wonder lust.

As he walked out into the sunlight, he lifted his hand to cover his eyes initially. Out in the bright light, he felt his hangover a bit more, his head giving a dull throb of protest. Shiloh sucked it up, accepting the pain, which was coupled with his continual pain in his nose, along his jaw, and he'd felt a twinge in his ribs every now and again since waking. He walked around to the back of the building where the horses had been stabled for the night, spotting Maurice already looking over the door expectantly. The gelding tended to prefer being left to a paddock at all times, braving the weather rather than having no space to roam, so he was more than ready to get going. Shiloh couldn't help but smile at the horse's expression, clearly wanting out.
    "Don't worry Maury, we'll go soon enough," he said to the dark chestnut, who merely flicked his mane indignantly.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:45 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Once he was outside, Cass glanced towards Shiloh, noting his initial reaction to being outside. He hoped that he didn't have a too-severe hangover - though he doubted that it was the least of his worries. He wanted to ask Shiloh exactly where he'd been bruised and broken, in the hopes of being able to do something to try and help make it somewhat better or more bearable - even if he tried making it out to not seem so bad.
He then also walked around to the stables, at the back of the building, and he approached the stall that Glade had been kept in overnight. The gelding did seem happy to see Cass, but Cass knew that their bond wasn't quite like Shiloh's and Maurice's was - it kind of, admittedly, made him a little bit jealous. But at least he and Glade worked well together, so he guessed that there wasn't really much for him to complain about. He gently rubbed Glade's face, murmuring, "You're a bit more patient, aren't you? I'm sure the others won't keep us for too long." Casimir glanced towards Shiloh and Maurice again, watching the two of them for a few more moments, until Glade pushed his head against him for attention again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:19 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood ][ tags ]

He had heard someone knocking on the bedroom door and Bailey knew it was Shiloh, later confirmed by his voice. He wasn’t doing much and had stopped a step out of the bathroom to listen, staring at the door and counting seconds afterward to make sure the cowboy had left. With a sweep of his eyes around the room, Bailey figured he had everything packed. If not, it wasn’t much of a loss. He picked up his hat from the end of the bed, pulling it on as he opened the door.

Gathering his bags in one hand and his guitar in the other, Bailey headed downstairs to join the others. Momentarily pausing to tap his boot against the bottom of Gideon's door, signaling it was time to go. The two men walked down the stairway, briefly side-by-side until the broke off on their own ways. Bailey sitting his bags right outside the exit, straightening up and glaring at the sun. It was a pretty day nonetheless after yesterday but he didn't much enjoy the sunlight today. Glancing toward the others as he passed on the way to Cameron. She nodded her head at the sight of him, a soft neigh in greeting. Bailey patted her nose and ruffled her mane, speaking in a hush tone toward the horse. Cameron didn't mind being cooped up, she knew her rider would come back soon. Unlatching the stall door, he let her out and closed the door behind her. Cameron stayed by his side like glue, following him out to saddle her up and ready.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; Bailey/Casimir/everyone
    Shiloh figured he may as well start tacking up Maurice, even though Kate and Charlie had yet to make an appearance. He let Maurice out, putting a hand on the gelding's neck to make sure he didn't move too quickly, with him all excited to be out of his stall. Shiloh shook his head affectionately and patted the horse's neck as he stopped them so he could get him tacked up. He was quick to get the hackamore on Maurice, as well as his saddle, deciding to leave the saddle bags for until they actually headed out, not wanting Maury to carry weight for any longer than he had to. He did glance over to Casimir once, but only once, he was confident at this point that the other man could handle his horse without being coddled. He'd learnt quickly and Shiloh was grateful for that, although he would have if it had been necessary, it was nice that he didn't have to watch him like a hawk to make sure he didn't do anything wrong. As he finished up with Maurice, running his fingers through his flaxen mane, he turned to look over at Bailey.
    "Guess we're just waiting on Kate and Charlie now," he said to no-one in particular, more just to put it out there, as he absentmindedly began to braid pieces of Maurice's mane.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:47 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Seeing that Bailey had now come outside, Cass opened up Glade's stable door, and brought him out in the open as well. Then, he started tacking him up, checking to make sure that he did the right straps up, and remembering the martingale. He also decided to wait until the others that they were waiting on - Charlie and Gideon, from what he could see - had arrived, before securing his bag and other saddlebags to Glade, figuring that it would be best to not make him carry too much for longer than was necessary. He was certain that Glade could handle it, of course, but he was just being careful. He re-checked Glade's tack once again, before looking around at the others, to see what they were doing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged:-

Charlie ran down the stairs his bag over his shoulder and a flannel shirt all the buttons mismatched as he called out an apology, "My bad! I overslept! Sorry y'all." He quickly saddled up his horse and petted his nose before hopping on with a laugh as he fixed his shirt and hat, "I'm ready to roll!" E smiled brightly still holding to the reigns. He sighed as he brushed blonde hair back from his eyes and looked at the people, "Where's Kate?"He jumped when the hat was tipped off his head by the outlaw and she made some snarky remark and he grumbled grabbing his hat

////////////////////////

Kathrine Barlow
Kate
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:-

Kate rode up from behind the house with a smile at the group, "I'm here I've been awake since sunrise, but since y'all were dragging your toes I decided to give ole' Shadow a wash and a lookdown to make sure everything was in order as well as double check my weapons." She smiled as she rode up behind Charlie and tipped his hat over his eyes, "Well Charlie darling not all of us can sleep till noontime." She laughed softly as she held the reigns sitting up tall, "Y'all ready?" She had a grin as wide as could be and probably at that moment was the most genuine thing about her
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:00 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood ][ tags ]

Saddling Cameron and leaving her to grab his bags, he came back shortly after to pack them up. Bailey hoisted himself into the saddle, looking over to Kate and Charlie at their antics. He cast a glance toward Shiloh and Casimir before steering Cameron in the right direction. Gideon would break his role as lead and hold back to ride in the middle, Bailey trailing near. Without the cattle to worry about, they could position as they please.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; - // tagged; everyone
    Shiloh made quick work of finishing tying on the saddle bags to Maurice, slipped on his hat, and with a last check of his tack, mounted up. He bit down on his lip to stop the groan that threatened to spill from his mouth. Okay, so ribs were most likely a bit bruised. He settled into the saddle as best he could, slouching more than he usually would on a horse to relieve some of the pressure. Shiloh reached out for the reins, turning Maurice to follow after Bailey. He straightened up after about a minute, relaxing into a more natural position for the ride. He turned to look over at Casimir, making sure their horses were close enough that they could talk if they wanted.

Thinking on how pleased Kate seemed to be, he got it in a way. She probably had been feeling a bit out of her element, and now she was the one who knew best - at least for the most part. He understood that, but he was more concerned about what this maybe meant for their safety, bandit country was no joke. He had at first thought about maybe suggesting going around it, but that could had two or more weeks to their journey, and there was no way Bailey would have gone for that. So he decided to just keep his eyes peeled, scope around him, try and keep them safe. He again found himself glad that Kate was around, so there was another person who would know what to look for from personal experience.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:33 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Everyone.
Once everyone else had made it to them, Cass started securing his bag and the other saddlebags to Glade, checking each of them after he'd done so. He knew that he probably didn't need to be quite so thorough, or check over everything as much as he did, but he didn't want there to be a mistake that he'd missed, or something turning out to not be as secure as he thought it was. Then, he mounted, vaulting himself up into the saddle. Glade shifted slightly, once he was up, ready to start moving, so Cass gathered up the reins quickly, and gently pushed Glade into walking, following Bailey and Cameron, and remaining close to Shiloh.
He knew that things were going to be a bit more relaxed, now that they didn't have the cattle, but not by a lot, considering they were going into bandit territory. He caught Kate's look of glee, and was momentarily concerned about it. However, thinking about it, he supposed that since this was going to be her area of expertise, then she would be proud of knowing more than most of the rest of them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me