sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Casimir
    Shiloh continued to grin down at Casimir, ducking in to give him a kiss on the cheek before dragging himself out of the bed. As he straightened up he felt his head spin and he immediately sat back down on the bed as he waited for it to pass. He chuckled softly to himself, and then tried again, this time to more success. He made his way to the bathroom to splash some cold water in his face to really wake himself up. He was glad then that he hadn't drank as much as Kate or Bailey, his hangover was little more than a mild headache and a bit of a shaky feeling all over. Shiloh made his way back out of the bathroom, his eyes finding Casimir and affection fluttering in his chest. He went to grab a change of clothes, wishing then he could shower one last time considering they might not get another chance for a while, but he wasn't sure they had the time. So instead he changed quickly into his usual getup of jeans and a flannel (today's was red) before heading back out into the room.
    "I'm going to go and find out when we're leaving," he said softly, giving Cass a quick smile before ducking out the room, feet still bare and shirt only half buttoned.

Bailey was just coming up the stairs as he closed the door behind him, and Shiloh's gaze found him immediately. He moved over to him at an amble, no real rush, posture looser than it had been in a while.
    "Mornin' boss," it was teasing, but not at all mocking, "What time we headin' out?"
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Cass sat up, once Shiloh had left the bed, and he rubbed the back of his neck, then stretched out his arms. He waited for Shiloh to return from the bathroom, dressed, before he also started to get out of the bed as well. "Alright then." He replied, in acknowledgment of Shiloh's statement, and he grabbed some clothes to get changed into, going into the bathroom. He washed his face, and did seriously consider hopping into the shower, just for five minutes, but he knew that they likely didn't have too much time, so he settled for just washing his face, and then he got dressed, wearing jeans and a pale lavender-grey t-shirt. He walked back out into the room, and started to quickly pack up anything that was not already packed - though he left the books out for the time being.
Casimir then opened the door, looking out into the corridor, and quickly spotting where Shiloh and Bailey were. He left the room completely, closing the door behind him, and he wandered over.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:52 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood ][ shiloh, casimir ]

A voice stopped him on his way to his room, looking over to his side at Shiloh when he approached. A brow couldn’t help but raise at the way he carried himself, Bailey looking him over with a puzzled expression before brushing it off. “Uh- Whenever, I guess.” He replied, moving to turn and face Shiloh fully. Not long after that Casimir wandered over and he glanced between them. “Do... you guys have a certain time you wanna head out or-?” He asked slowly, wondering why they were both out here and so eager to leave. It honestly crossed his mind to sleep for a couple more hours but if they wanted to leave now then they would. Either way, it didn’t matter to him.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:38 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; mayor's building // tagged; Bailey/Casimir
    Shiloh narrowed his eyes slightly, gaze flicking over his friend. "No, but," he started, making a vague gesture with his hands, "Just figured I'd find out if you had any particular plan for the day or what was happening."
    His voice trailed off, curious. Bailey usually had a good idea of how he wanted things to go, but looking over the cowboy now he could see that he didn't have one quite yet. Scoping out his face and stance it was clear, to Shiloh at least, that the other man hadn't slept much, so it might actually be an idea to put Bailey back to bed for a while. "But we can always find you a bit later..?" He asked carefully, giving Bailey options.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:52 am

BAILEY

A heavy sigh came from Bailey, his eyes trailing off as he thought about what he wanted to do. “I guess we could head out.” He replied, his eyes flicking back to Shiloh then Casimir, studying their expressions for a hint of what they were thinking. Bailey figured why should he hold back the day for the rest of them, they were all on a routine and prepared to leave except himself. He hadn’t even started packing, let alone spend more than a second thinking about it. “I’ll go get ready. Sorry you gotta wait for me.” He added low in apology, stepping around the two men to continue his way to his room.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:34 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh was quick to put a hand on Bailey's upper arm before he'd passed them, "No one's in a rush to be heading out Bails," he said, a bit softer than he normally would when it was more than just the two of them, but feeling like he needed to be right then, "Take your time, we'll all still be here." He let the words be light, trying hard to not make Bailey feel pressured. He couldn't resist giving him a reassuring smile, allowing his hand to drop so Bailey could go free.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:37 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Bailey.
Cass was slightly surprised to see that Bailey was clearly not ready for them to get going, and he wondered if he had been planning on staying for a couple more hours. He was also a little bit annoyed that he and Shiloh could have spent more time lying next to each other, cuddling. He then shook his head slightly. "Oh, no. I thought that we were the late ones. It's fine." He said, taking a step back, watching Shiloh and Bailey.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:40 am

BAILEY

He was momentarily halted by Shiloh, a quick glance toward his hand on his arm. Bailey only nodded in reply, smiling softly to the two men before he was let to go on his way. The comfort of his room never felt any more suffocating but he ignored it well by now after sitting in it all night. Packing his things went slow just cause he wasn’t in any hurry, and now he knew for sure no one else was either. Half of the time, Bailey kept getting distracted and eventually spent most of it strumming mindlessly on his guitar, tuning it to the sound he liked.

Pretty close to an hour later, Bailey tossed his bags outside of the room in the hallway, leaning out to prop his guitar against the wall before stepping back in to wash his cuts and bruises for a last time.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:31 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
    Shiloh looked down to the floor momentarily, feeling a bit off kilter suddenly. It was strange to see Bailey uncertain of anything, the cowboy was usually so sure of himself. But he shook the feeling off, instead looking to Casimir, finding his steadying green gaze. He reached out for the other man's hand institutionally to lead him back to the room. As they walked through he closed the door behind them before looking back to Cass. "I suppose we should get our stuff ready and then just wait out the time," he said, squeezing Casimir's hand gently.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Cass looked towards Shiloh, after watching Bailey walk away, and he gladly let himself get led back to their room. He then nodded slightly in agreement. "Yeah... I guess so." He agreed, still slightly annoyed with himself for having them move to get out of bed earlier than they needed to. He gently squeezed Shiloh's hand back, then he gestured towards the books. "Do you think we should split the weight of the books between us? I don't want any of the horses to be carrying too much weight, y'know?" he asked, trying to put his annoyance to the back of his mind.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me