The End is Near - Semi Lit

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The End is Near - Semi Lit

Postby not zinnia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 am

Nikki stopped running to rest and take a moment to catch her breath. To be honest, she was surprised the girl hadn't chased after her, if only just to see who she was at the least. She groaned inwardly. "Well, looks like I missed my chance." She thought to herself, and let out a sharp and short laugh at her own expense.
Besides, that necklace probably isn't worth all that much anyways.
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 am

Lanie heard footsteps behind her and, without looking at her pursuer, pulled out her knife. She brandished it nonchalantly, and was sure to turn the side of the blade that had blood stains toward whoever was following her, so they could see she wasn't messing around. The blade gleamed wickedly.
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:22 am

Tess saw the girl ahead of her and then someone else, even farther. She kept coming closer though, tired of being afraid. As she came closer, she saw the other person was also a girl, and she had something around her neck. It was Tess's necklace. She stopped, eyes widening slightly. Tess glared and ran toward her. "That's Mine." the little girl said flatly.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 am

Lanie raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well, last time I checked, I stole it from someone else, making it mine." She casually twirled her knife between her fingers. "Tough luck, kid." And, with that, she stepped around the little girl and kept walking.
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 am

Hayden was nearby and heard what she said. He quickly went up to her and said "Oh, you stole it all by yourself? You didn't have help from a kid with a jacked up leg thanks to Daniel? Tess, I'll help you get this necklace from her." He pulled out his knife as well and stood right in front of her, blocking her from walking.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:31 am

Lanie's eyes flashed with anger for a brief moment, before her face composed itself into a calm, deadly mask. She leaned as if she was going to go left, then darted to the right. Scrambling onto a window ledge then onto the roof of the low building, she began to run. Her heart pounded in her ears and she held her knife tightly as she ran. With a leap she was on the roof of another building, only one thought going through her head; Run.
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:32 am

@Dream (I'm sorry, but I has to address this, please no Mary-Sue characters. You know? The characters who must be perfect and are the best fighters and can escape from any thing. Roleplays are more interesting when they're injuries and fights, not when every one is just running away.)
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:07 am

{She's going to trip, no worries xD I just wanted to give her a good start so she could get angry at herself for falling.}
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:13 am

(Mkay ;3 Sorry if I seemed rude.)
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:13 am

{No problem, I see where you're coming from. Lanie has tons of trust issues/ emotional scarring, too, it gpjust hasn't reared it's ugly head yet ;)}
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me