...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{not accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{not accept

Postby wake me up. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 am

{ awww okay D: }
These 5 boys, 4 british, and 1 irish,
have changed my life forever. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis
Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik; yes, One Direction.
They are amazing. In so many ways, and they have honestly
saved my life. Go ahead and call them an 'untalented, gay,
boyband.' But they've saved me.

Notes: Im back on a laptop!!! c:
Links: vote if you're a directioner! VOTE! c:
wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ...i cant be no sʋρeямan...{one direction rp}{one girl l

Postby wake me up. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 am

{ open girl slot now }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misfits. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:06 pm

~Could I reserve the girl spot?
ImageImage
This ish my bro. chairmodeactivated. Mess with him, ima hurt chuu
misfits.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caraphernelia. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm

[recap? And anyway I can hop in?]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
ImageImageImage
signature by Of The Falls ......................
Yᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, well I did.

Nᴏᴡ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.

I'ᴍ tired of begging ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ,

I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ like a dog ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ.
signature by Of The Falls ......................
caraphernelia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darling, Darling » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Everyone just got to the cabin/mansion in my imagination C: and the boys are helping up pack)
Lololol Under construction
Darling, Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:16 pm

{ @ Titanium, sure :) }
{ @ Let'sGoToNando's, yeah, everyone just met up at the mansion cabin :) }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misfits. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 pm

|~|Mᴇɢᴀɴ|~|Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ|~|Tʜᴇ 'ʜᴇᴇᴋʏ' Oɴᴇ|~|Tʜᴇ 'ғᴜɴɴʏ' Oɴᴇ|~|Tʜᴇ 'Nᴇʀᴅʏ' Oɴᴇ|~|

"Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ ɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʏ ʟᴏsᴇ"

Spin your body around
Now your feet are gonna hit the ground
I am going sleepless and you're out of lullabies

● ● ● ● ●

Honey, honey, honey you're the death of me
Won't stop holding my hands down
Baby, baby, baby you'll never let me...

name -- Hiya! Yes, I just karate chopped you. Haha. No. My name is Megan Ashtyn Winters. Not much to that, huh? Just Megan...With a Ashtyn Winters. I preferred to be called my middle name. I've been called that the most too, so I suggest you call me that instead or were gonna have some problems, hun. Well, my name just came out of the blue, is what I heard for my parents, but 'Ashtyn'...It's a male name. But, hey...It suits me pretty well if you ask me. My first name, Megan, means "Pearl" I'm not sure why, but I think it's actually pretty cool if I must say, but...I don't think a pearl would be right for me. No fancy, or perfect. I'm not like that, trust me. Now my middle name, Ashtyn, means "Settlement of a ash-tree grove" Okay...Even though I'm fond of my middle name, doesn't mean I think the meaning is a bit random but, eh...I don't mind it, just as long as the meaning never gets out. Okay, End of story, now shoo.
age -- Well, I'll tell you that I'm older than the age of two. Guessing? Oh well, I'm looking forwards to just telling you! I'm eighteen years young and I turned eighteen not too long ago. So, I guess I'm officially a adult, now. But I'm not legally allowed to do drugs, which you don't have to worry about. I'm taking no chances of drugs. I'm not like that, just a girl...A person, whatever. Now, I guess this whole thing turned into sort of a story, thanks allot.
gender -- Well, as you can tell from my masculine, and manly figure, I'm a guy. Just kidding! I'm 100% chic, female, girl, whatever you call us. Ever since the day I was born, I've been a female, and that is absolutely final. The end. Nada. I'm nothing else, and I'm not very interested in people that's the same gender as I am, so I'm pretty much straight. Sorry, Girls.
birth -- Okay, by birth, you mean my birth day? Correct? Okay, yay, I'm right! I was born on February 11th 1994. I believe my star sign is Aquarius? Wait, yeah! Haha, water. Heh, I remember that day when my dad almost dropped me in the hospital. Geez, that I was funny. Everyone was freaking out and seeing if I were okay, but luckily the doctor caught me. Once again, why do you keep making this into a story!? Seriously, stop.

You've got a dark heart
You've got a cold kiss

● ● ● ● ●

You want my love, my love, my love
(You want my love)

eyes -- Well, funny you ask...My eyes aren't the fanciest or the prettiest. I have to admit I am not the prettiest crayon in the box, either. My eyes are like a vivid greenish, olive, emerald color with turquoise blue flecks. Call them beautiful all you want, but seriously. I think their not pretty. I'm not trying to put myself down, I just don't wanna sound stuck up. Well, but still their alright...but not really the best in the world. Okay, now were done with this subject, correct?
build -- My, my build? Okay then, you asked for it...I'm more slender, slim, skinny, than chunky or whatever you call it. I do have curves for a pretty slim person, and I have quite some muscles, but like...not too much. I will admit it, I do work out allot. I'm actually pretty hyper. But truthfully, I do have a four pack? Maybe two, but seriously, If you don't believe me, look for yourself. I do take advantage of my strength and torcher some guys for either hurting my feelings, messing with me, and trying to hurt me. So, I'm just trying to warn you. Don't think about messing with me unless you want something broken in or on your body. The end. Well, not the end of this yet. My thighs aren't as big as many other girls, but I mean. They have meat, but most of it is muscles. Instead of fat....Well, I do have fat, but most of that fat is almost, pure muscles.
skin -- My skin is tan, but not freakishly tanned. Like sunkissed of some sort. And when I say sunkissed, I mean like a nice, soft-looking tan. It's not as rapid or radiant as most tans, like a soft tan. I don't mean to brag, but I personally think it's perfect. Yay for not putting myself down, this time! But yeah, oh well. I do tan often, but I rarely get burnt. I'd have to stay out in the sun for twelve hours to get tanned. Trust me.
clothing -- You could say I'm pretty laid-back when it comes to my clothes, but I can't promise you it's always perfect, but I try my best. No, not fancy or any of that uptight silliness. I'll just explain it. Often, I'd wear snapbacks, some worn out jeans or shorts, converses, and a striped half-sleeved top or maybe just a graphic tee. Then along with that, I wear a oversized hoodie. I like hoodies that don't fit me, exactly. I like them, loose, and comfy. Okay, moving on...On occasions, I might wear a halter top, or something that is like a tank-top of some sort. But I'm just not the fancy type. I will admit, I'll wear dresses to parties, but only short ones. Like party dresses! Yeah, but I'm not much of a partier, but I'll go if there's one that's REALLY important. It depends on my friends, I guess. Mostly, I'd wear allot of converses, leather boots, flip-flops, and sometimes...flats. I have wore high-heels once, but walking in them. Not such a great idea. Over the past years that I've TRIED to wear them, I failed. So, I got that off my back. For tops, I may wear graphic tees most of the time, maybe a T-shirt, a halter-top, and some half-sleeved top. Okay, we'll be done in a second, sorry for boring you out, just trying to get everything covered. Now, lastly...My pants. I'd wear probably some worn out shorts, and some skinny jeans. I will never, and I mean NEVER wear skirts. Okay, now were done. You can go cry your eyes out from being bored out so much. Heh...I love my job.
modifications -- Ahah! I have two tattoos...guilty as charge. But they have something to do with my past, so I have them for a reason. There's a tattoo on my wrist that says: "Were all mad here" With the Cheshire Cat's face on it. Then there's one on the back of my neck that has a group of birds and a willow. It's actually quite smaller than it looks, but hides under my hair, most of the time. Okay, done with the tattoos. Now piercings. I have a lobe piercing and one ear double pierced.

Everybody's breakin' and everytime you start shakin'
Don't come calling my name
Everybody's fallin' every time you come-a-calling
I want you to know

● ● ● ● ●

Honey, honey you are the first one
Darling, darling around my door

Honey, honey you'll never let me

personality -- Okay, well I'm not the brightest one. I'm actually pretty shy to be truthful. I'm not the one to speak up during something, I kinda stay in the background, but I do have my flaws with that. After I warm up to you, that whole timidness switches to a whole different level. I'm actually pretty social with my friends, but no matter what, I'm like a complete joker, sorta. I can be pretty funny, but normal I'm loveable. I have a awkward urge and passion to cuddle. Weird, huh? I like to snuggle up to people allot, and just lay down with them. Same thing if I had a boyfriend, just I like to cuddle up under their arm or cling to them during a movie. But I'm no where near clingy. Remember that! From what I hear, people call me 'cheeky'. I don't know why. But I just act all 'bubbly' and 'cheeky', I guess. Personally, I'm quite lovable, and I have a huge heart. I'm a softie, haha. Truthfully, I'm actually pretty sensitive, and I can get pretty jealous easy, but hey...Atleast I have a heart. Like I said, I guess I'm pretty hyper but not jumpy. Not jumpy...period. I'm just frisky, I guess, which is why I'm pretty fit. Due to the fact of my past, I've turned pretty rebellious. I'm not like that bad, I stay in school. I'm actually two years ahead in math. But I still like being a little bad, but I'm not that horrible...since what happened one time. Oh god. The county jail was so harsh. Okay, moving on. One second I can be the sweetest thing you can imagine, then the other I just turned into your worst nightmare. If you provoke me, your gonna get some knuckles shoved into your face or somewhere uncomfortable. But if you try to run, you better be a very fast runner, 'cause you have no chances of leaving without me hurting you pretty badly. Now, that we've got this covered, maybe you can move on. I'd love to put this paraphrased but I'm pretty much worn out. Problem?
history -- Well, to start of with, the first few years of my life was normal, then everything changes. Well, you know what I mean, I'll just explain it. I was born in England with my mum and dad and we moved to America. Everything was all perfect and stuff. That was until my parents divorced, when I was three. They kept fighting, and fighting, and fighting, even though they were divorced. It was ENDLESS. And it just made me sick. I even got in their faces once and tried to set them straight, and they just push me out of the way, like a hazard or something. Finally, when I was 10, and I was just about to get sick whenever they fought, I ran away, and some dude found me, and took me in as his kid. He had a girlfriend, he was nice, then my mom and dad, came crawling back for me, finally. I leave that dude I stayed with for a few weeks, and shed quite a few tears, but I was still happy my parents stopped fighting. Though, I was put into counceling. I was a rebel since then. Running around the streets with my dude friends, spray painting graffiti, causing trouble, getting into trouble, and one time I accidentally got put in jail. I didn't mean to, it just...Happened. Okay, Well, continuing. When my parents found out, they thought they were careless, and didn't even care about me. I tried telling them but they didn't listen. They just started getting drunk, going to parties, and having non-stop hang-overs. It was HORRIBLE. I mean...I swear to god, I was just about ready to die. They were good parents! They were blaming theirselves, not me! But at least it's kind of better than being grounded for the rest of your life. My mum got arrested one night 'cause she was driving drunk with my dad, but my dad was drunk, he actually stopped drinking beer, etc. way, before my mom did. So, basically at the point right now...All I have is my dad. Not a sob story, right?
hobbies -- Hmm...Well, I guess I can explain this easily....
✡Skateboarding; So fun!
✡Sports; I like to keep in shape!
✡Hang with my friends; Keeps me occupied.
✡Singing; I do it when no one's looking. Haha
✡Playing Guitar; It's a talent, i guess.
✡Playing Piano; Another talent.
✡Cuddling; Yes, it's a hobby to me.
✡Surfing; Done it most of my life. I have my reasons.
✡Go to the beach; Who doesn't love going to the beach?
✡Sleeping; I have the urge to be lazy...give me a break.
✡Eating; I have a fast metabolism, so hey...can you blame me?
Well, that should be all. {W.I.P}

illnesses -- Well, I don't know if having a fast metabolism is a illness, but yeah. I have a fast metabolism, which means I eat all the time and take trips to the bathroom more often, unfortunately. That I'm arachnophobia. Surely none of you know what that means. It means I have a fear of spiders. I'm very very scared of spiders. So, don't even think about messing with me about it.

You've got a dark heart
You've got a cold kiss

You've got a dark heart
You've got a cold kiss

● ● ● ● ●

(You want my love)
Always turning back to you
'til you never let me down
Loving your illusions
Staring at a crooked crown

You always let me down [x3]

family -- Oh! I see your looking forwards to meeting my family. To be honest, I'm not very proud of my family. My mom's name is Marilyn. Sadly, she's been in jail for three years now? I don't know, I'm not the one to keep track with criminal records and stuff. My dad is Chester. I could say he's pretty mature, but I still have no faith in him, hardly. He was drinking for about four years and he looks like complete...nevermind I don't wanna bring it up. I used to have a sister named Ally.when I was fourteen, she died in a car crash, with her friend. It would've been nice having a older sister, then. And I personally think the only mature one in the family, is my brother, Johnny. Even though I hardly get to see him, we still text, email, and send post cards to each-other, but he's out in Alaska. Now, you've met my totally crazy family!
crush -- I'm not the one to fall in love, easily. Sure, I've had a few crushes in my lifetime but they just, pretty much...broke my heart. But to be honest, I'd suggest Niall as a pretty good guy. But celebrity crushes don't come true, to be exact... I'm sorta open for grabs, but I'm not depending on anyone to like me, too much. I'm not the one to be liked. Like I said, I'm not the prettiest crayon in the box, but I certainly have a heart. I want a guy who can understand me, and who's always there with me. Just someone I know I can love. Okay, this just turned awkward.
looking for -- What I'm looking for in a guy? Hmm...
I'm looking for a guy who understands my fast metabolism problem. Some guys think it's weird after they get to know me, then they just turn me down. That's just really hurtful to me. Now, moving on. I don't wanna be caught up in something, now. I want a guy that likes to cuddle with me, someone sweet, and loveable will do. Like I said, I like to cuddle up to someone during a movie. I'm also fond of guys who have a since of humor. I mean...Who wants to date someone who's dull and always serious. Not happening. I have to say, I'd love a caring guy, who can cheer me up when I feel upset or something. I'd tell you a bit more, but you may understand after you get to know me. But other than that, I'm pretty much open.

status -- I am currently a 'Single Pringle'. Heh. Well, it was kinda my nickname. Oh, man! I forgot to tell you that my brother calls me that. Oh well, now you know. My pringle flavor would be...cheddar cheese! But, anyways, I'm just waiting for my prince to sweep me off of my feet!
other -- Hmm...Oh! I have a husky named Chance. I actually have many animals, but I'd bore you out by the time I'm done naming them.

(You want my love)

Honey, honey, honey you're the death of me
Honey, honey, honey will you ever see?

character © by me
form © by Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏღღღ
fonts © my fontmeme.com & fsymbols.com
pictures © by original owners
ImageImage
This ish my bro. chairmodeactivated. Mess with him, ima hurt chuu
misfits.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

{ accepted }

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wake me up. » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:09 am

oн нαrry...❤ wrote:

Chloe smiled faintly when she saw them.
She heard Niall's strong irish accent, almost melting inside.
She looked up to see Quinn helping James.
She wished she had thought of that. Chloe saw Niall who
was standing in front of her. Their eyes met. She got really queezy and
nervous inside, but she masked it easily.
"I-Im Chloe." She smiled softly. She swallowed quietly,
looking down the line at the rest of the band members.
Hopefully they wouldnt judge her, and she wouldnt
just be the shy, quiet girl again like how she was all
through basically her whole life. Chloe bit her bottom
lip but it was barely noticeable. There, in front of
them were Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles,
Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne. Was this even
possible? Things like this never happened to girls
like her. Ever.

~•~•~•~•~

doing: on the way to meet 1D !!!

wearing: click!

feeling: excited, nervous.

crush: ???

relationship: single

~•~•~•~•~

♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪♫♬♪

Zayn grinned charmingly as he stepped out.
"Hey." He approached Kassidy. "Im Zayn." He smiled
sweetly. Two months, alone with these girls.
No press, no screaming fans, just them.
He looked over at Harry who was standing next to him.
He was going to have to get over liking grandma's,
because all of these girls were somewhere close
around their age. "This place is huge, huh?" He asked,
trying to make conversation. She seemed lost.
He looked around, smelling in the sweet intense
scent of pine trees. James motioned them to follow him.
"Come on, I'll give you guys the tour." James
said.

~•~•~•~•~

doing: meetin' the girls

wearing: click!

feeling: excited

crush: nope

relationship: single

~•~•~•~•~

wake me up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darling, Darling » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:43 am

Superbia wrote:
Mood: curious
Wearing: Light skinny jeans, Baggy white
American Eagle cover up with a black tank
top underneath.
Kassidy jumped a little having not seen him but, returned his smile politely. No need to leave him rudely hanging, "I'm Kassidy," she stated pulling her suitcase out of the trunk with a huff. She looked back up at him curious still. Hearing his and Niall's accent just made her realize how much she despised her American one. It was so boring and wasn't unique at all and it made her feel way out there. Kas looked over at James and gave him a small smile and nodded grabbing her suitcase once again.
Lololol Under construction
Darling, Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me