sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — closed

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:12 am

Kate Barlow
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey

Kate smiled over at Shiloh and took the bottle sipping from it. She felt right at home in the bar. Even if Shen was in a dress she got right in with the crowd. She smiled looking over at Shiloh with a laugh, "Hey you guys!!" She laughed with a short hiccup. She gave the bottle back to Bailey as she stood, "Im gonna go get something stronger I'll be right back." She walked to the bar and spoke to the tender before she slid her a wad of cash and walked back over with a large bottle without a label as she smiled pouring a couple of shots, "Here try this." She slid the shots out as she knocked hers back

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged:Scarlet

Charlie woke up late in the night changing into a dark blue and green button up and blue jeans as gen walked outside as he thoughts lingered on Bailey and he noticed a girl as he walked over and smiled, "Howdy Miss. how are you this fine night?" He smiled at her tipping his hat. "I'm Charles Sinclair but most call me Charlie." He was friendly and obviously not from around here
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:23 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Kate,
Bailey.
Casimir was quite surprised at Kate's greeting, but he certainly wasn't going to question it. The power of alcohol, he supposed. It was quite amusing, watching Kate and Bailey, admittedly. He turned towards Bailey, and shook his head slightly. "No thank you, Bailey. But thanks for offering." Cass replied - he decided that he'd get himself some water later, if he needed it, but he didn't really want to drink anything that he wasn't familiar with and wasn't served in the Silver Spur. He glanced around again, wondering where Gideon and Charlie were, but he expected that they were doing their own thing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:27 am

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; Charlie

Slowly trotting past the township she stopped to see a young man approach her. "Howdy Sir, Just lookin for my gang is all." As he tipped his hat, he seemed charming. Her Gang was still in town anyway, she had to wait on them to finish up their business anyhow. "I hear this town has nice liquor, could you point me to the Saloon?" She had been exhausted from two days without sleep and no tabaco left for her pipe. She was just looking for a reason to sleep at this point.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:30 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; saloon // tagged; Casimir/Bailey/Kate
    Shiloh just grinned back at Bailey, feeling himself settle into the chair, slouching his shoulders and allowing himself to become a face in the crowd. It was natural for him, to become nondescript, even when he was engaging with those around him. Kate beat Bailey to offering him what looked like whiskey or maybe rum and brought back with her something that, just by the looks of it, spoke of a serious hang over. But before he could refuse she had pushed shots towards both himself and Casimir. Shiloh hadn't seen the other man drink before, and at his words his thoughts were confirmed. So he took both his own and Casimir's shots and downed them in quick succession. They tasted like chemicals and made his eye twitch involuntarily, but as it came back as a rush of warmth through him he found himself looking for more. But his not yet drunk mind reminded him that he had to walk home later, so maybe he should slow down. However the part of him that was slowly becoming intoxicated held it's chant of shots shots shots.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:41 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ kate, casimir, shiloh ]

Bailey gave an understanding nod, a small smile in return for the thanks. His eyes trailed to Kate and his brows rose; obviously she couldn’t handle alcohol too well unlike Bailey who, if he wanted to, could let go but in certain circumstances he could also control it. He pushed the shot Kate handed him with a finger, moving toward the middle of the table. Whatever that was, he wasn’t looking for. “Alright. I’ll be back with your glass then.” He said in direction to Shiloh, his knuckles rapping the table’s surface as he stood.

“Hey buddy, no smoking in here!” A woman’s voice shouted across the room from the bar. Bailey turned his head and walked toward her, his hands in his jean pockets, the cigarette still between his lips. “Are you really going to talk to me that way?” He leaned forward on the counter, his words smooth and low. “I might.” She retorted, plucking the cigarette from his mouth and putting it out, “What’re you doing all the way out here, Bailey Anderson?”

“I came to see you s’all.” He moved to take a seat on a bar stool, the cushion unfamiliar to the ones back home. He ran his palm along the bar in thought about a conversation starter, his eyes trailing up to the woman’s face. “Your dad hasn’t changed a bit, I see.”

“He still scares you?”

“A bit.” A laugh was laced within his words. Don Lalo could be friendly as ever but if you were sixteen and had his daughter, he got scary. Even now once things changed and the man had done darker things than just scare the lights out of a kid, Bailey wasn’t too comfortable around him. “You know he adores you.” Her words had snapped him from staring off into space at the dark oak counter. Bailey smiled nervously and chuckled, “Sure does seem like it. Maybe a bullet will be a token of it.”

“My papa is a good man.”

Your papa is like the devil himself, Anna.” Bailey retorted playfully, mocking her use of language. Anna was the twenty-three year old grown version of his fifteen year old best friend and more. She was saucy and daring in her own way, as devious and cunning as her father but too kind to really put those traits to use. Bailey adored her for multiple reasons, her natural mothering and rebound of his teasings were a couple to name. He moved again to lift himself up on the bar and spin around so he was on the other side sitting next to her as she stood, his legs dangling off the edge. “A couple o’ friends of mine are over there,” He nodded toward their table as he reached over and picked up a finger from her hand that rested on the bar, running his thumb over her polished long nail, “Think you could treat them nicely?” His green eyes flicked from her hand to her eyes, they were dark as always but held so much life in them. Anna, with that hand on the bar and the other on her hip occupied by holding a cloth to clean glasses, stared at Bailey with a smirk on her face. “You’re unbelievable,” she muttered, slapping him with the cloth when he leaned and cupped his ear. “I guess I could give your lovely friends some free drinks, does that suit your fancy enough to let me work?” Anna replied, holding out two whiskey glasses against his chest. Bailey hopped down from the bar onto her side with a grin, leaning over to peck her cheek. Grabbing the glass as he done so. “That does. Thank you for your kindness.” He got swatted at again as he dunked and walked away with a laugh, lighting another cigarette as he approached the table with clean glasses.

He sat one in front of Shiloh and another for Kate if she decided to use it and not the bottles. Bailey settled into the leather cushion and poured himself another drink, handing his cigarette off toward Shiloh without looking unless he refused- then Bailey would look at him, shrug and put it into the ashtray for later.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; saloon // tagged; Casimir/Bailey/Kate
    Shiloh's eyes followed Bailey as he went over to the bar. The way he talked to the woman serving drinks made him arch a brow; it seemed far too familiar for it to be someone he didn't know, and Bailey hadn't mentioned anything about a lady friend in Ellinwood. When he came back to the table, Shiloh forced his brow down, although he openly narrowed his eyes at Bailey, taking the proffered smoke off of his friend. He took a pull from it and then a second one, curiosity evident on his face before handing it back to Bailey. "Who's the girl, Bails?" He asked lightly, reaching over to pour himself some whiskey. He made sure to keep the amount of liquid minimal, those shots were already making his movement a bit too loose and he didn't want to lose all his sensibilities.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:05 am

Kate Barlow
Female
Outlaw
Tagged:Bailey/Shiloh\Cas

She watched Bailey carry on a conversation with the girl at the bar as she sipped her drink, "Bailey do you flirt with everyone?" She called out playfully leaning on the table. She pushed her blonde hair back a short she studied the room. "I mean you seem to know people everywhere. This part of your territory?" She joked as she took a sip from her glass. "Or is Bailey Anderson a household name in these parts?"

Charles Sinclair
Charlie
Male
Vaquero
Tagged:Scarlet

"Which crew you Rodin with miss? I'm with the Anderson gang." He smiled as he walked pushing his hat back, "The Saloon is right down the road. Second building on your left. Good luck with your crew miss." He smiled as he started to walk down the road his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the saloon, "Beside you could just follow me!" He crowed
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:10 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh, Kate,
Bailey.
Casimir watched as Shiloh downed both shots in quick succession, and he raised an eyebrow at his initial reaction to the alcohol. "That was... astonishingly fast." he commented, and hoped that he wouldn't end up with two drunk cowboys and a drunk cowgirl... at least not this early on in the night. He started to feel a little bit like he was going to be the parent of the four of them, but he honestly didn't mind that too much. Someone would have to take care of them, to make sure nothing serous happened, after all.

Cass glanced towards the bar, where Bailey was talking to the barmaid, and he figured quite quickly that the two must know each other. That came as something of a surprise, and he wondered if there were going to be more people that Bailey knew later on. Then, he had another glance around the saloon, wondering if there was a piano around.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ ellinwood, saloon ][ kate ]

Kate’s questions got a laugh out of Bailey who tried to stall paying attention to the narrowed eyes beside him. “You could say it’s a name of one household.” He replied in a chuckle, leaning back with his freshly poured drink. “Her name’s Anna. A very good friend. Mayor’s daughter but her dad and mine- they were.. business partners.” His explanation was choppy and short for the past to it was exactly that. Bailey stayed a couple weeks out of a couple years here, all on dirty money and blood on his father’s hands. Of course, sixteen year old Bailey didn’t know that.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 am

S C A RL E T
Female ✭ 26 ✭ Cowboy ✭ Best Horse Trainer in the west ✭ Tagged; Charlie

Scarlet Looked down at him once more, she just joined the gang so thats why she couldn't remember his name but he seemed oddly familair. "Well i'll be darned... Howdy Mr.Charles, im the newbie in your gang." She looked pleasently supprised. "Wanna lift cowboy?.." She said offering a hand. Her horse was definately strong enough to carry up to three people for long distances, after all he was a sturdy 17hh.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups