The End is Near - Semi Lit

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The End is Near - Semi Lit

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:43 am

Lanie nodded. She handed him five dollars and grabbed the necklace from him, looking at it with reverence. She reached up and clasped it around her neck, feeling it's weight against her collarbone. "That even?" She asked, absentmindedly holding the gemstone in her hand.
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 am

((oh noes! ...i should probably post now...))

Tess didn't know where he had gone, and so she could follow him and try to get her necklace back. The little girl looked utterly heartbroken as she glanced around. She placed her hands in her pockets, feeling the unusual emptiness. She bit her lip, hard, trying not cry. It wouldn't do her any good. She sighed and walked aimlessly.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am

Hayden nodded and said "Yeah." without looking at her. He was marveling the money. He stuffed it in his pockets. He always has his hands in his pockets, so it'd be hard to steal. The truth was, yeah, she could get five bucks easily, but the hardest part would be finding some one who wants a stupid necklace. He laughed on the inside, but on the outside he was calm. It wasn't like he scammed her, the deal was 50/50. But some times people need an extra reason to obey the deal they made.
Caesar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:14 am

"Well, I'm gonna go sell this, and buy stuff here and there." Lanie said, standing up. She gave him a parting nod. "Find me if you wanna steal something else." With that, she jumped onto a nearby, lower rooftop, then another, and finally to the ground. She knew a girl that dealer in luxury items who would gladly buy the piece of jewelry for at least 7 dollars. But, until she got there, she would wear it. It was simply too beautiful not to show off a little.
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 am

Neverminddd :P
Last edited by Time.Child on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not zinnia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:31 am

Nikki had given up on the guy laying on the ground, and decided to just walk around a bit and check out the place some more. After walking around a bit in the darkness, she saw a figure coming up to her.
She slowed her pace to a stand still, waiting to see what the person would do. As they got closer, she noticed how short and child-like they looked. With a knit brow, she approached the little girl.
"Hey, what're you doing here?" She asked, wondering how a little girl could possibly survive around this place. She then noticed the girl was trying really hard not to cry. "Can you tell me what happened to you?" She asked, her voice full of concern.

(Edit; okay, I posted too late. xD )
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 am

Tess looked up and stepped away, her eyes instantly growing wider. "i..." she said, watching her closely "uh.." The young girl wasn't sure what to say. "I lost my necklace" she said finally. There wasn't really any more to tell. (Ugh WB)
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not zinnia » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:52 am

Nikki noticed how hesitant the little girl was, and decided it was understandable. She nodded her head and began thinking...
Maybe if she finds the girl's necklace, she could take it and sell it herself. She wouldn't often do this sort of thing, but she caught on fast. When you need to steal to make a living, that's exactly what you're going to do.
"I'll be looking out for it, alright?" She said, with a kind smile as a parting signal. After walking down another dusty hallway, she spotted another girl walking as if she owned the place. Now this one wasn't a little girl, and looked as if she could easily take on a person like Nikki with no problem. She hid behind a couple of boxes, watching her intently. She didn't know this girl's intentions, and certainly didn't want to find out the hard way.
Then she noticed something -- a piece of jewelry around her neck. Is that the right necklace?
... Probably not. She shifted a bit, which, knowing her luck, made the boxes come crashing down. She stood there, dumbfounded for a seconds before sprinting in the opposite direction.
“Love does not make me gentle or kind.” —Anne Carson, Autobiography of Red

Art ShopTH
not zinnia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream of Eternity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:54 am

Lanie whirled around as she heard boxes crash, brandishing her knife. Seeing a girl fleeing in the opposite direction, she laughed softly, muttering "Amatures" Before turning around and going back on her way to the luxury items stall in the Market.
Dream of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 am

Tess was sick and tired of people cheating her. She knew she looked much younger than she was, but that didn't mean they had to treat her like it. She let her hair out of the two braids, they made her look too young, she decided. She took out the little knife that she had and cut her hair as evenly as possible. It was now short, just below her jaw line. She put the knife and the hair bands in her bag. She followed after the girl, as fast as she could without being too obvious.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me