Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Peacorn Universe (Open)

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:46 pm

October

October was spellbound. Millard actually had an idea! It was a miracle. In fact, she was so shocked all she could manage for a reply was an awkward smacking of her lipstick encrusted mouth and nodding slightly. "I'll put the kettle on." She murmured slowly, walking out of the room and into her kitchen. Zultar soared through the house and landed on her head, but she hardly noticed.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Millard

Millard's skinny, prepubescent chest swelled with pride. He was becoming a real leader. Maybe he would be able to dig his way out from under the garbage dump of Peacorn's failures after all. He could open the dog ranch he always dreamed of, and plant kumquats in the summer sun.

In the precise moment he imagined these things, Aunt October's hideous bird flew through the room and dropped a load on Millard's head. He nearly started crying, but sucked up his tears with as stoic of a weepy grimace as he could manage as he shuffled moodily toward the shower.

((as soon as everyone's ready we should fade over into day 2 so Team Peacorn can get moving. B) also thanks emily the teeth i'm crying i'm peacorn inspiration this is my life ))
This Signature is CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:21 pm

{{ I'm good with time skipping. I vote Peacorn to start us off. Millard should be bald where he was pooped on. Zultar has acid poop }}
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:22 pm

(( yeah, unless anyone has ideas for the scenes to follow I think it's a good idea because we have So Much ground to cover.

OH MY GOSH POOR MILLARD HE'S GOING TO HAVE A BALD SPOT JUST LIKE HIS DAD although peacorn's whole head is practically a bald spot ))
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar Lullaby » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Peacorn

Peacorn woke up on a bed that felt like a feather, it's warmth engulfed him. He pictured Cindy laying next to him, with Millard jumping back and forth from side to side of the bed. Before the voices, starvations, insanities, and balding. The days once passed. Peacorn snapped out of his reverie and did not brush his teeth and went downstairs to find it empty. He heard some noises upstairs. The clock read 8:00a.m. Maybe October would make them a big breakfast with eggs, toast and roasted pickle guts. Peacorn looked in the fridge. Better mark that last one out off the list.

Peacorn looked down, he saw Al 2 looking at him with beady eyes that stared straight to the voices. "Are ya hungry boy?" Peacorn said in a sweet coo. "How about a treat." Peacorn looked through the pantry. He saw something labeled with a rat head and RAT P but the rest of it was ripped off. Probably RAT PARTY FOOD. Al 2 looked like a rat. "Bon Appetite." Al 2 ate hungrily out go the box. Peacorn had finally done something right. Or so he thought.

(totes gurl!)
Lunar Lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peacorn Universe ♦ ♢ RELATABLE LOVE STORY ADVENTURE ☼ (O

Postby LollipopGal303 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:38 pm

( Hi, Im new to this site and I was asking if I could maybe join? )
LollipopGal303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:50 pm

October

October woke up, eyes misty. She had been dreaming of a former character in her life, who she would never know again. Finally heaving herself out of bed, she made her way downstairs. She scuffled into the kitchen wearing her fuzzy neon pink slippers with a mysterious brown stain on the left heel. Time stopped. Al 2 was eagerly munching away on rat poison while Peacorn watched his handy work prouder than a prize pig. "Noooooo!" She screamed, almost in slow motion.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:27 am

Millard

Millard owned his dog ranch. He wore a cowboy outfit and a giant brimmed hat, and all the golden fields were filled with dozens and dozens of sweet, fluffy dogs. The grass was as soft as baby eyebrows. Summer sunshine caressed Millard's smiling face, and Al 2 was looking at him with eyes much bigger than he really possessed, brimming with love that the partial roadkill didn't have the ability to display in conscious existence. It was a lovely dream.
Suddenly his mother was standing at the edge of the field, beckoning him with a wry smile. "Big juicy surprise. Big juicy surprise."

Millard's eyes snapped open when he heard his Aunt screaming downstairs. He stumbled down to the first floor in an instant, wearing nothing but his polka-dot boxers. The scene before him struck his chest like a mallet. Peacorn was standing smugly over Al 2 eating out of a box of Rat P, and Aunt October was staring on in horror. /Well, it could just be Rat Party Food/, Millard thought, for a brief, panicky instant of desperate hope. But he knew it wasn't true when Al 2's beautiful, beady eyes glazed over, he took a few, drunken steps, and stumbled over with a conclusive sort of finality.

Millard collapsed to the floor. "A...Al 2?" he whispered. He took the "dog"'s limp body in his arms. Its heart had stopped. "NooooooooooooOO!" he shrieked.
Last edited by .jabberwocky on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .jabberwocky » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:29 am

LollipopGal303 wrote:( Hi, Im new to this site and I was asking if I could maybe join? )

(( Absolutely! We'd love to have you! Our characters are about to set out on a mysterious quest, so this is a perfect time to show up. ))
.jabberwocky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A.ntique » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:16 am

October

She watched as Millard slumped over his dead dog. Strangely, she felt a small stirring in the depths of her heart. The little flame was quickly snuffed out by an absolute anger for Peacorn, "You baldheaded freak! How could you!" She screeched so loudly and at such a high pitch, Zultar began flying around wildly, eventually crashing into a window, dropping onto Millard's head and rolling onto the floor.
A.ntique

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me