dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby minho » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Robin was a very bubbly girl with an outgoing personality. She wasn't shy at all. Regardless of any other girl here, Robin was different. It brought a mental smile for Daemon as he watched her move around. The brunette tossed his can and actually got it in the garbage. Then again, Daemon was a sports guy. “I'm up for it,” he grinned, his eyes brightening up. “It'll give me an innocent chance to act like a hero.”
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Outfit: This
Mood: Bubbly

Robin crossed the room and got a water and two granola bars. "Ahh, well that'll be good for you." She smiled and shut the cabinet. "I just gotta get my bag and we're all good!" She walked past Daemon and motioned for him to follow. Robin often liked to lead, but sometimes her shy side would come out and ruin that. Thank the lord it didn't right now. "Anything you need before we go? I advise you to bring some glasses or else you'll be squinting the whole time." She laughed and squinted her eyes for example. She'll probably need to change her outfit and shoes too. Better safe than sorry.

{{ it's midnight here so goodnight c:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minho » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:43 pm

“Yeah, I might want to bring my aviators, bug spray, and change into something so I won't sweat like a pig,” Daemon responded with a slight chuckle. Since it was summer and he was spending his time on an island, he was bound to sweat without the proper clothing. It also gave him a reason to put some cologne on before they left. “If that's the case, you might want to bring your shades. We'll look swag together.” The brunette loved that word: swag. Even if he used it in an ironic way, it was still a good adjective. Anyway, during his course of speaking, Daemon was following the short girl, laughing whenever she did somethin quirky. Ah, Robin was certainly an interesting girl.

→goodnight and sweet dreams. don't let the bed bugs bite. when they do, it really itches and if you itch the bites...they leave scars. D: however, i didn't itch mine too much and my family got a refund from that hotel x3
      night C:←
XXImage
..Image
you're not antisocial. antisocial is a personality disorder. not some cute way of saying "i just don't like to talk to people, i'm shy." antisocial behavior consists of constantly manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others. it's a mental condition where someone does not regard the rights of others and abuses those rights. stop.
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:30 am

{anyone open?]
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:37 am

Outfit: Thiss
Mood: Bubbly

"Yea you do that," Robin chuckled and walked to her door, "And I bet I'll look more swagger than you." She smiled and stuck her tongue out at Daemon. Not in the mean way more like in the challenging way. She went in her room, filed through her suitcases, and found an outfit. She quickly changed, did her hair, and then packed her bag for the trip - sunscreen, lipgloss, bug spray, hair clips, lipgloss, a hat, and some tennis shoes in case she wants to go for a run later on. "Well... that'll do," Robin applied some waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Not too much that'd she'd look like a raccoon though, that'd probably scare everyone.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:31 am

Shane Spire Castel
I left my suitcase on the spot and walked down the hall telling myself to try them on every door lucky for me my keys worked on the first one which made me smile I was actually quite stupid when it came to trying out doors countless times had I been asked to lock the car door for Esther and well the car was left open for three days till she used it again it made me feel so pathetic and untrustworthy. I walked down the hall again where Leah and my suitcase was I smiled slightly at Leah before picking up my suitcase and dragging it into my room where I placed it in a corner before looking out the window something I done a lot.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:33 am

{{ Bumpedy bump bump c:
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 am

Leah watched him unlock one door with his keys. That was good luck, if it had been her she would have had to try to unlock all the doors before she would find her room. Reflecting a smile back at him, her gaze followed him as he walked into his room. After a few minutes of standing in the hall, she said a quiet goodbye then turned and headed back down the stairs and outside to the pool area. She took another sip of her cool water and sat down on the lounge chair, stretching out and opening her book once again.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm

{{ Bump Bump Bump
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:20 am

Shane Spire Castel
After gazing out the windows full of thought for a minute or two I turned around full of embarrassment my cheeks full of heat from my day dreaming, I still expected that girl to be there but of course she was not making me shake my head and sighing before lifting my suitcase on the bed where I unpacked my stuff where they would stay for the summer. I yawned debating or not whether to go for a sleep I was a little tired the trip was tiring and I wanted to sleep but I just couldn't fall.
Last edited by Self Destruction on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me