hAtErS only make us sTrOnGeR (High School Rp. Accepting.)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: hAtErS only make us sTrOnGeR (High School Rp. Accepting.

Postby hachi. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:11 am

Ill join! No ones on my other roleplay, but I still have to watch it since Im a mod, so it might take a min bc im also doing school work.
Find me
on AS
flash.

Check
out my
list of
charries
Hachi Koi is my fursona
call me Hachi, Nova, or Quick
koi-wolf / female / fursuiter, fursuit maker, cosplayer, artist

I love Greek mythology (Daughter of Aphrodite!),
roleplaying (semi-lit and lit only) and superheros.
I'm a massive geek when it comes to MARVEL
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circean » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 am

((accepted))
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~ƇӇЄЄƦƧ ԼƠƔЄ!~
Circean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circean » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 am

((Okay, after you join, we can start.))
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~ƇӇЄЄƦƧ ԼƠƔЄ!~
Circean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 am

((bump))
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gam » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:05 am

The first rays of crisp morning sunlight dared to peek in the curtains of Mason Cashings' room. The buzz of his alarm clock made his eyes fly open , and with yawn he reached for the alarm clock, failing at simply clicking the button off and completely knocking the hole machine off the dresser. Apathetically he let it fall and cry out over and over, begging for attention. With a groan he arose, rubbing his emerald greens eyes and got dressed in whatever him mom had helpfully put out for him. It was a plain enough flannel shirt with skinny cut jeans and his usual beanie hat. He hurriedly pulled on checkerboard vans and combed out his hair and brushed his teeth sighing and falling back on his bed. He was all ready for school, now he could just relax for a few minu--
"Mason! It's time to go!" his mother called, and with a wince, Mason pulled himself back up, snatching Sasha's harness on the way out. "C'mere girl," he muttered, feeling for the soft cheek fur of his German Shepherd. A smile graced his face as he pulled on the harness, velcroing the straps and gripping the bar that was adjusted to the harness, connected once more with the second half of his heart.

Click, click, click...

The steady clicking of Sasha's toenails on the cold concrete ground comforted Mason as he trudged carefully up the steps of his new school. After being literally pushed around by the higher-ups at this old school, the small blind boy of 16 hoped to have a fresh start here...He grabbed for the door handle and pulled it open boldly. The low drone of sleepy morning murmurs was the first thing he noticed about this place. Sasha paused to soak in this new place, and then carefully plodded along, walking through the wide opening in the crowd of kids. They had scurried out of the way for the blind kid and his dog, of course. Sighing, Mason inched closer to the wall and searched for a stiff metal sign, with braille printed carefully on it. Finding none, he stood there blankly, rigid, feeling alone and small in this huge building.
┌───────────────────────┐
hi, my name's hannah!
. . . she/her | adult user . . .
horse girl & lover of beautiful things

"seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! that is the only reality in the world, all else is folly." - tolstoy
current(ish) favorite song
└───────────────────────┘
gam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sannyasi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:18 am

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

►JesseMarieDayes◄

Female/16/Single/Crush:: Mason

My eyes shot open as my very loud alarm clock went off. It was about 7 in the morning by the time I woke up. Plenty of time to get ready for my first day of school. I got up, and walked down stairs. I was still in my pajamas, but no one was home anyways. So I grabbed an egg, and cracked it into a bowl. I watched as the yoke slowly came out of the egg, and land into the bowl. I grabbed out a fork from out silver ware drawer, spilling a bunch of them on the ground. I ignored it, and just picked up one. I stirred the egg around in the bowl, until it was cream and the yoke was completely stirred in. After, I put in some milk, and some salt and pepper. I put it on the frying pan, and kept flipping it around. As it was coming to a finish, I chopped it up. I put it onto a plate, and ate my scrambled eggs. By the time I was finished, it was 7:15. I walked upstairs and put on a black tank top and a blouse over it. The blouse looked more tom-boy, so I kept it on. I put on some dark blue jeans, and some tennis shoes on. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth for exactly two minutes. Then, I walked over to my dresser where my make up was. I put on some eye shadow, then eye liner then some mascara. After that, I put on foundation and blush. I was finished with my makeup, so I walked oer to my straightening iron. It was already heated up, so I straightened my hair. I grabbed my vibrant pink backpack, and my new keys. I was excited to drive my new Pink Volkswagen. I opened the door, and slammed it closed again. I hopped into my car, and turned my key so the engine started I was starting to drive off to school. I finally made it to school, alive. I sighed with relief and turned off my car. I hopped out, and locked all the doors. I walked into the school, opening the french doors. I was new hear and didn't know anyone... yet. I looked around, seeing someone with a dog. I walked over to him, and tapped him on the shoulder. "I didn't know we were supposed-I mean could have had dogs here??" I was really confused, and looked up and down at the boy. I thought he was very cute, and thought I should get to know him a little better.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
★ ★ ★ ★
"Treat everyone with politeness,
★ ★ ★ ★
even those who are rude to you -
★ ★ ★ ★
not because they are nice, but because you are. "
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

Art? I think so! I need some help with ideas on what to draw... Brain fart? I think yes.
AKA Sannyasi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sannyasi on Wed Oct 19, 3004 4:40 pm, edited 7938593 times total.
Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circean » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 am

(I guess we can start now.)

Alfie pulled up to the new built school the smell of chalky brick creeping through his nose. He unlocked his yellow mustang, two black racing stripes ran down the middle. He then grasped the slick door handle, pulling it inward. He then stepped ever so gently out of the small sports car, gently pushing the door closed, insure that he didn't bump into any other vehicles close by. He had a small perfectionist side to him, making sure his car never had a scratch, chip, or flaw on it. He scanned the parking space, making sure he was perfectly in line with the yellow strips on the ground. He then finished his examination, gently rattling his keys around, shoving them in his black and white checkered backpack that was now slung around his right shoulder.

Delicately, he took one step after another, his black high-top converse shoe laced perfectly tucked under his skin tight skinny jeans. A silver dog tag hung from his neck, jingling around his teal blue V-neck. A black studded belt was looped around his waist, the sun reflecting off of the silver studs.

He then heaved the doors of the big, church-like high school, the smell of new paper filled the air, the sight of teenagers rushing around the halls and lounge room. A cold shiver then ran down his spine. The thought of people and school made him shiver. He looked to the left, a wonderful lounge room, and to the right, a several story high staircase. The main desk was just a few yards away. And a few yard away was the misery of something so important, yet so dreadful. The beginning of school. The secretary at the main desk cocked her head at him, in wondrous to who he is. "I-I am Alfie Sterling. I-I'm new here, and I-I don't really know what t-to do." He stuttered, adjusting his back pack, stopping it from slipping off his shoulder.

"Oh, I've heard about you. Yes, here is your schedule." She started, a thin sheet of paper rolling out of the grey printer behind her. Her blood red fingertips dragging along the lines of words on the paper. "Okay, you're dorm is going to be on floor 3, as well as your first hour, Guitar." She explained, sliding the paper across her desk and to Alfie.

"T-Thanks." He replied, taking the white paper and slipping it into his pack. He then turned around, the sights of this wondrous, huge, high school overwhelmed him, so many kids and so much pencils and other trash on the floor than made his head spin. He was to do something about that some time or another.

Alfie then couldn't help but notice a new boy strolling past him, not looking where he was going for he almost ran strait into him. Alfie then slapped a frown on his face. "Excuse me, watch where your--" he stopped. What was he holding? A bar of some sort? Then his eyes followed till it was attached to a leather harness, holding a German Sheppard dhow into place. "Oh.."He trailed off, then realizing what he had just encountered. A blind boy. He watched him amble along, finding a wall, then stopping, confused. Alfie was very interested in this boy, for he had never seen someone of such sort. Alfie wasn't much of an outsider, yet always in his room, strumming along to his guitar, writing poetry, or out at a party of some sort. He then followed the boy, memorized at the dog and it's every paw step.

"Excuse me, s-sir." Alfie began, clearing his throat. "I couldn't help but notice that you seen slightly lost, um, is there a-any way I could possibly help?" He asked, slightly nervous for he isn't used to going up to people and talking to them, for he is always used to others approaching him first.
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~ƇӇЄЄƦƧ ԼƠƔЄ!~
Circean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gam » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Anxiety pulsed through Mason's veins as he stood blankly on the side of the hall, groping blindly for any braille signs that might be there. Obviously this school had never had a blind kid before. Annoyed, he started ti stmble along again, feeling a whoosh of air and an awfully harsh voice.

"Excuse me, watch where you're--"

Not surprised hen the kid cut off, he looked up, trying to pinpoint the voice, but still ended up looking slightly to the left of the speaker's head. "I would if I could," he said irritated even more, listening to his miniature epiphany, finally realizing he was indeed blind.
Thinking that the stranger had left, Mason clung to the wall, inching his way down the school, trying to find some way to get to his classes, which he had no idea what the heck they were. Suddenly he stopped and turned around, reaching, realizing he was being followed. "I don't lik--" he started, thinking this boy was going to annoy him. But instead, he offered help. Once again, Mason opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a much more womanly voice. This time the person was wondering why he had a dog. Feeling trapped, he whipped around, trying to look in the direction of the voice, but failing as he had done before, confused by the many voices. He looked blindly around her head, getting anxious again, cornered by these strangers. 'You scared me!" he said, rubbing behind his dog's ears, receiving comfort and a grateful tail wag from her. "Um well, I thought service dogs were allowed in here..." Once again, he got nervous, wondering if he would have to give up Sasha...oh, no...he did not do well with a cane. He could feel the warmth pulsating from these strangers' bodies and he pinned himself against the wall, trying to give himself some room.
┌───────────────────────┐
hi, my name's hannah!
. . . she/her | adult user . . .
horse girl & lover of beautiful things

"seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! that is the only reality in the world, all else is folly." - tolstoy
current(ish) favorite song
└───────────────────────┘
gam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sannyasi » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:36 pm

►JesseMarieDayes◄

Female/16/Single/Crush:: Mason

I looked at the guy, knowing that he was blind. I felt bad for being kind of rude to him and I wanted to make it up to him. "I am very sorry that I was rude, but that is just who I am. I didn't mean it. If it makes you feel any better-I don't know where any of my classes are!" I laughed, hoping that I was being more let loose. I didn't want him to feel like he was being pressured in any sort of way, and I didn't want to be rude to anyone. "Any who... I was wonder... What is your name?? I never had seemed to catch it. By the way, I am a little talkative, so just to let you know," I winked, though, he couldn't see it. I tried to smile, but I knew it was kind of pointless. Feeling completely bad for what I had been doing to him, I came to thinking, What if he doesn't even like me?? What if he finds me annoying, or any sort of way, mean?? I would die if someone, that I just had met, thought that I was mean. What if he transported schools because he didn't even like me!? There were endless questions about this boy. I could tell that I liked him, even though I barely even knew him. It was practically love at first sight, for me. I tried to calm my self down, looking at the guy with my dark green eyes. I was anxious to know what his name is...

★ ★ ★ ★
"Treat everyone with politeness,
★ ★ ★ ★
even those who are rude to you -
★ ★ ★ ★
not because they are nice, but because you are. "
★ ★ ★ ★
~Author Unknown
★ ★ ★ ★

Art? I think so! I need some help with ideas on what to draw... Brain fart? I think yes.
AKA Sannyasi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sannyasi on Wed Oct 19, 3004 4:40 pm, edited 7938593 times total.
Sannyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circean » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Alfie shot the blonde headed girl a slight glare to her sudden actions to this helpless blind boy, not knowing what was to happen at the moment, unable to communicate as well as others. He then saw the claustrophobic movements Mason was creating, getting hints to back up. He then took two steps back, when his laces came un tucked from him skin tight skinny's, making their way under his feet when he tripped back, resulting on his back. His head slammed into the floor while his backback's things spilled out, scattering all throughout the floor. His face turned a flushed red, his forehead boiling when he scrambled to his feet. He began to gather his things when a careless high school student strolled by without looking, holding a mocha latte' in one hand, texting in the other. The teenager ambled right into the black and white checkered backpack, causing a slight stumble and a release to her grip on the coffee, landing all over Alfie's blue V-neck and long brown hair. The heat overcame him, causing a yelp. He couldn't help but let a tear spill from his eye, due to the heat that was revealed to the top og his head and chest, and utter humiliation.
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

~ƇӇЄЄƦƧ ԼƠƔЄ!~
Circean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me