Get to the Top (band rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Get to the Top (band rp)

Postby Space & Gravity » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm

(( Shall we begin Role Playing or wait for more members? ^^ ))

I miss the feel of it
Your touch, your kiss weighs heavy on my mind
Our moment forever sealed in time
Our secret as much yours as is mine
All logic we have surely left defied
I will hold you till I die

"Friends Make Garbage (Good Friends Take It Out)"
Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm

(I think we could start)

Lottie got out of bed, her hair a mess and mascara smudged down her cheek. Last night wasn't the best nights for her, her boyfriend broke up with her, the band broke up and she got booed off stage but today was going to be better and she was determined to make it better. She pushed herself up and got changed into denim shorts with ripped black tights under and a baggy top that said 'I look so good with your boyfriend' and tucked into her shorts. She smiled and before walking out the door kissed the poster of billie Joe Armstrong and went to make breakfast.

Ryan didn't sleep all night, having a crying girl in the house wasn't good for his health. And because he was so kind her even stayed with her the whole night until she finally fell asleep, or he it her around the head with the first book her could find. Now he was just downstairs watching tv his guitar on his lap and a note pad lying open across his stomach which was topless, which was usual for Ryan and his six pack.
Yes I'm ginger...
Unicorns run faster in the purple dimension
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space & Gravity » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm

RJ was at a small coffee shop, in which she had always gone to. She sat in a booth, her laptop in front of her. In her hand there was a mocha coffee, practicably half way done. Her finger tapped endlessly on the table, her mouth sipping down the scorching coffee. If I don't get a song done, I'm out.. She kept thinking to herself, the band meeting she'd have earlier with her band mates replayed in her mind. She put down her coffee and sighed, laying her head on the table.

This is what she wore c:

I miss the feel of it

Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Lottie sat on top of Ryan squashing him she giggled and lightly slapped him "Wake up!" she yelled in his ear bit he was already awake and looking quite annoyed with her "hi" she squeaked and got up starting to make some coffee "want one?!" she yelled from the kitchen turning on the machine that there parents bought them.

Ryan growled and sat up still growling, she woke his up well he was already awake but dormant. He sighed calming himself down "I would love one!" he yelled back getting up and putting his guitar on it's stand, he frowned and looked for the note pad "give me my note pad!" he yelled and ran into the kitchen to tackle Lottie who giggled and pushed him off "what this" she teased opening it and it and started to read it. Ryan grabbed it and took it off her.
Yes I'm ginger...
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space & Gravity » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:08 pm

RJ hummed a soft melody, though soon recognized it. "D*mn you Paramore!" She yelled out, though just grinned as her eyes caught sight of people staring at her. She sighed once more and slowly lifted her head, turning back to look at her blank computer screen. She slid out of the booth and walked over to the cashier, ordering another coffee. She figured it would help her get her song-writing mood on.

I miss the feel of it

Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Lottie giggled "well get a shirt on and we are going to advertise our new band!" she grinned she gave him his coffee and a shirt she had ironed before and put on her denim jacket and walked out her coffee in her hand and her brothers ankle boots on.

Ryan rolled his eyes putting on his shirt but not buttoning it up, he followed her out and frowned "and how are we going to do that?" he asked as they walked down the street and walked into the nearest cafe. He saw Lottie walking up to the notice board and writing over another notice, he frowned trying to read what she wrote "band auditions tonight! Meet at his cafe at 6! See ya then!" he said out loud.
Yes I'm ginger...
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space & Gravity » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 pm

RJ grabbed her coffee and paid, then walked back to her booth. She closed her computer and slipped it into her bag, though quickly turned her head when she heard, band auditions. She fixed her bag's strap onto her shoulder, took a sip from her coffee and walked over to where two people stood. "You misspelled 'this'..." She pointed to where she had written his, instead of this. "And band auditions, huh?" She spoke, half-smiling. Maybe she'd have a shot at the music business after all.

I miss the feel of it

Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Ryan heard someone talk and turned to face the girl "yeah, me and my sister are starting a band" he shrugged and smiled sweetly, he flipped his hair out of his eyes and then just us his hand to move his dirty blonde hair out of his golden eyes.

Lottie rolls her eyes at her brother and just shrugged "Ryan! I'm gonna go and talk to someone" she told him knowing he was ignoring me and just walked out taking his wallet before he would notice and went to river islan, her favourite shop in the world.
Yes I'm ginger...
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space & Gravity » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 pm

"Uum.. Bye?" RJ gave a small wave and watched the girl leave. She turned back to the boy in which epicly failed at looking cool. "Ooh.. Awesome.. So the auditions are here, right?" She asked, knowing she'd drop by to see if she's good enough to join. Considering she was on the edge of getting laid off from her current band, she'd figure she'd try to join this one, and quit the other one so she'd leave with a bit of dignity other than to be told off.

I miss the feel of it

Low Roar
Space & Gravity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BalletBabeEmie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Ryan shrugged "Yeah, Lottie has history with the cafe owner, so he'll do anything for her so we can use it when ever we want" he smiled explaining the situation "I'm Ryan, you are?" he asked. He loved meeting new people and making friends or just finding admires. He quickly clicked his nuckles and they clicked loudly but he didn't flinch.
Yes I'm ginger...
Image GIFSoup
BalletBabeEmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me