three barrels ranch (rider and western horses rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: three barrels ranch (rider and western horses rp)

Postby Sadiedog11082 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:04 am

Seeing Ruby he stops his care gently so to not to disturb the Sleeping baby deer wich he now calls Sapphire. Taking a sling he found in his emergency bag he plops her into it. Then he gets out of the truck. Going around back he takes his impatient horse and walks up to her. "Hi I am Jesse, this is Sapphire." motioning to the deer "and this is my horse Night Star" he chuckled at her expression when she saw the deer.
I Love you Secrets of Moonacre! You are forever in my heart!
ImageImage
Sadiedog11082

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 am

Alice came downstiars and grabbed a orange and walked outside peeling it not realising the new boy were there she walked towards the barn then almost walked into jesse's truck which she then looked around and saw jesse, getting embaressed.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadiedog11082 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 am

Turning he saw Alice. Night Star whinned and he chuckled at his horse. "Hello" he said Politely. His sling moved and he pulled out Sapphire.
ImageImage
Sadiedog11082

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 am

Alice smilied shyly looking at the ground embaressed "hello" she said quietly, she quickly walked into the stable's giggling sweetly, when she got in the stables she admired him slightly, thinking he was kind of cute. she walked into the tack room and grabbed a brush then walked towards shira's stall.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadiedog11082 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:20 am

Holding the Snugly sapphire he went to his truck. He put her into his passenger side seat and climbed gracefully onto the bareback Night Star.
ImageImage
Sadiedog11082

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:25 am

Alice looked at jesse on his horse bareback and admired him but looked away when he looked at her, smiling she grabbed shira by the halter and brought her out of her stall, trying to show off she let her go and walked to her paddock with shira following with no halter and no lead rope, she walked out the barn and past the truck, shira snified at the stallion friendly as she walked past but not stopping or being distracted.
I’m sure you understand.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadiedog11082 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:31 am

( Saphire looks like this http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... d4c9/m.jpg)
Looking at Alex show off he chuckled softly to himself. He went into a Ring and started jumping. Unfortanately for him it was humid outside.
ImageImage
Sadiedog11082

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 am

(whoops sorry )
alice opened the gate and let shira walk in, she shut it and walked back to the stables to get artec that she rode as she couldnt do a lot with shira as she was fairly to old to jump or run, she grabbed the tack for him and tacked him up.
I’m sure you understand.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadiedog11082 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:45 am

(it is ok)
Jesse slowed Night to a Walk . Dismounting from his sweaty horse he tapped Nights butt making him walk away. He took off his tight shirt to reveal his abbs. He took his shirt and hung it over his shoulder and went to his horse. Tugging on the halter to bring him in.
ImageImage
Sadiedog11082

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:03 am

Alice looked out of the stall and saw jesse and his abb's she was impressed and started to have a crush on him, she lead artec out fully tacked.
I’m sure you understand.
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me