.: A Most Terrible Year :.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .: A Most Terrible Year :.

Postby Trick; » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 am

{...Can't believe I missed that >.< My 'poligies.}
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 am

(It's okay. I'm accepting you anyway. I can't accept .:Bluemoon99:.'s form because somebody already PMed my one.)
Last edited by TigressJaguiar on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 am

(I just now read that and sorry 'bout the PM. Yah can just delete it. :3)

╒═════════╕
hi! i'm foxx, or blue if you want.
female teen. pansexual.
i play the flute and love my horse.

╘═════════╛
╒═════════╕
rotg, big cat rps, sao, rwby, ouat,
wolf or dog rps, soul eater, fantasy
human rps, transformers, tmnt,
horse rps, avengers, semi-lit to lit.
i am well spread out.

╘═════════╛

foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 am

(Alright that was all the forms. We can start now.)
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idiocy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

{Wait, so can I have a male character? Haha, I'm confused. Also, if I can, do I PM the form to you, or do I post it? Because, It's finished and I was going to PM you, but then I read this and.. now I'm just confused.}

Emma Stone wrote:Y'know when you think, 'I can't do something because this or this or this.' You can actually do anything you want, like I could ballistic right now and tear this whole room apart, I could but I'm not going to because logic is stopping me, but you can do whatever you want.
You really can veer off any path at any time.
Never give up!

Image Image
{ I'm not gonna' be online for possibly a couple weeks. I'll be back soon enough, though~ <3 }
Idiocy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 am

(Well, I already got all of the forms. Sorry to anyone who didn't make the cut.)

Alexa Amber June [Alex]

Alexa was excited. A Chalenge! This challenge seemed so easy, she could watch as mutch TV as she wanted, play as much video games as she wanted, and write as many books as she wanted. I will write one about my experiences here. She thought and started making up the title in her mind. "The Most Awesome Year." No, too cheezy. "The Greatest Year" No, to bland. She failed to notice the other five people, then turned and saw them. They seemed to be buisy in their own thoughts, so she didn't disturb them and set out to explore the house.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk ♥ Hunter » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:30 am

Aaron stuffed his hands into his zip-up hoodies pocket and looked around the house.He started to walk along one of the halls and thought of the advantages of this'I can Portal 2 as long as I want and I get to do what I want without dad having a whole melt down.'he thought smiling.He let out a sigh and smiled"If only this challenge could last a bit more then one year,this is gonna be a piece of cake"he said aloud.

♀ + ♂ = ♥
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
Love is Love
♥ I Love you Hunter ♥

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cookie Monsta 4 Teh Lawlz :U
BOTDF

Happy Almost 3 Months Hunter!I love you
-Shelby-

Kurai Akuma San
Hawk ♥ Hunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaughtLikeAFly » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 am

||Dayton||
In Dayton's mind, she was carzed with exitment. She glanced around and smiled slight. Looking at the unfamilar faces she will see for the next couple of months. This should be fun, She thought to herself. She allowed herself to metally chuckle to herself. She walked along the halls, looiking around curisously. She messied with one of her lips rings as she glanced about the halls and rooms she pasted.
CaughtLikeAFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 am

Michael was grinning to himself, examining the house before him before entering.

"Whoaaa," he whistled, glancing around the enormous interior. "This is pretty big." Naturally he migrated right to the kitchen, where piles and piles of food were stored. And in an adjacent room, the television and video game system.

Cameras were all over the cielings. He waved at one of them, grinning happily. This would be too easy.
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 am

Wren felt a grin invade his face, preparing fora very interesting year indeed. He could be lazy as he wanted, do whatever he chose, and there would be little retaliation. He took a quick glance around at the others, who he would spend the next twelve months with, silently observing them. best to make allies early, just in case. WIth a quiet laugh, he was looking forward to the coming time with amusement.
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me