G.G School for horses! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: G.G School for horses! Accepting!

Postby Striped Barcode » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:15 am

Kasper nodded. "yeah. me and my sister have just arrived. she's over there." he says, pointing in Ier direction. he could see mercy and the horses from where he was. "oh, my name's Kasper. Kasper glasson. and my sister's mercy." he smiled and held out his hand.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 am

Zack shook it. "Zack, my mom is the principal. She was expecting you two, so just put your horses in the stables. There is a tack room in there, with brushes, bridles, etc... My horse is Sierra by the way."

нσяƨɛƨ αяɛ мʏ ℓιғɛ. Ɩ'м в ɛ α ʋ т ι ғ ʋ ℓ αи∂ тнαт'ƨ ɢσσ∂ ɛиσʋɢн ғσя мɛ.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:20 am

(creating my other character!)
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 am

Name: Taylor
Horse Name (If owned): Liberta
Horse pic( if owned): Image
Write "yes" here if you need to lease a horse:
Personality (human): Taylor is sharp, eager, and a total actor! He takes pride in his work and cares about his actions. He is well known in the community like his sister, Truth, and auditions for many theater roles. Taylor has a fiesty spirit and loves performing tricks and pranks. He and his horse suit each other perfectly!
Personality (horse): Liberta is a performer through and through! He hates jumping poles and finds food at the wrong time irritating. Liberta knows all the best tricks in the book and lves a good gallop or audience. He will do anything for Taylor as he is wary of strangers, but he is calm and not the slightest hot headed. Liberta is part of the touring Spanish Riding School and flies back to Taylor when he is not needed. Liberta will probaly be the only Lipizzaner Stallion that you meet. He is a common sight in the local village and is very well known.
Others?: nope
1st period: English Riding
2nd period: Stage Acting
3rd period: Free time
5th period: Stage acting
6th period: Western Riding lessons
7th period: Horse history
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 am

Zack looked at the new boy, and held his hand out. "Hey, Zack. Just put your horse in the stalls. It is the weekend, so you can put your horse in an empty stall. It is your responsibility to take care of your horse, feed it, wash it, etc..."

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chartreuse » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 am

Taylor and Truth drive through the school gates and park outside the stable/barn doors.

Taylor leapt out of the van and ran to the back end. He unhitched the ramp and carefully lowered it down. He whistled to Liberta and leaqpt inside. Untieing Lib's leadrope, he getly pushed his horse down the ramp and into their new surroundings. he smiled to himslef and spotted two guys near by. he waved hi to them and walked Liberat into the barn. Glancing around for an empty stall, he led Lib into the nearest one and. Liberta nickered in amusment when Taylor bent down to check him for sores and bruises from the journey.

truth followed her brother, unhinged red, and unloaded him into the nearest field. Her long blonde hair swung behind her as she shut the gate. She eyed two boys about her age from the gate and pretended to not notice them. From the corner of her eye she watched them talk.
Chartreuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 am

Zack thought and said "Well, Im gonna take my horse, Sierra out for a lesson." He walked to the stables, and tacked his horse up, got on her, and headed for the nearest arena.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 am

Kasper nodded. "thanks." he replied, and turned round to walk off. he made his way towards mercy. "i'm back now. the trouble makers can stop. they've been found out! come on. we're to put them in the stables. they know we're here." he took hold of shadow, and leaving his stuff behind, walked in the direction the sound of horses came from.
~
mercy nodded and followed with Dej. Dej pranced along next to Ier, whining, announcing his arrival.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b e a u t i f u l » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:55 am

Zack trotted Sierra, and posted around the arena. He cantered her over a jump, and she landed perfectly. He signed her up for a competition for intermidiate riders a couple days ago, and the show was that afternoon. He was just practicing with her, and she didnt mess up a bit.

b e a u t i f u l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:07 am

Kasper unloaded his stuff into the tack room, then tacked Shadow up, deciding his horse had too much enerrgy. He wondered when Shadow didn't have enough energy. "Mercy? You coming riding? Dej looks liek he's up to something!" he called to his sister. Vaulting onto Shadow, he walked out the barn and towards the school where he could see Zack with his horse.
~
mercy dumped her stuff in the tack room next to Kasper's. She taced up dej and followed Kasper, not replying becase dej alwasy needed to loose some energy. She saw a boy in the school ridin his horse. She walked Dej over to the school, then mounted and rode into the arean. She walked around the outside, before breaking into a beautiful trot. Dej snorted. he'd always disliked dressage. he had no patience for it.
~
Kasper pushed Shadow into the arena. Shadow snorted in delight when he noticed the jumps in the arena. "Easy boy. Those aren't for us." he calmed his horse who was prancing on the spot, not really going anywher.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me