~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a dance school RP)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a dance school RP)

Postby LoudGhozt » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Jayden "Jade" Sophia Hale

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Jayden Sophia Hale
Nickname
Jade
Form of Dance
Ballet
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Molly and Jason Hale.
Siblings
Dylan James Hale
Other Kin
None Here...
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Jade is a very confident and slightly stubborn girl. She is outgoing and smart with a very bubbly, warm personality. She's also probably the most polite person you'll ever meet in your life. She always uses her manners and is constantly teased for her southern accent. She is competitive... very competitive. She can be quite dramatic at times, yet she's down to earth... it's kinda wierd. You never know what to expect from her for she's too unpredictable. She has the tendancy to be over sensitive, so watch yourself at all times. She is known to cry on her many friends' shoulders at times of need and in turn, she provides and shoulder to cry on. She is very loyal and focused. She expects her friends to be the same way... is that so bad? Most people consider her one of the guys. She has the same sense of humor and is just as athletic as the other boys... she also trusts boys more than girls.
History
Jade grew up with strict and conservative parents in the south. Her brother hides his accent and roots, but she learns to ignore it. Her parents are very sexist. They put her brother first in every situation. She once heard them say that if they could rescue one kid from a fire, it would be Dylan. This forced her into tears for a little while. Jade had to basically be the house maid for her parents and older brother. She has learned to become independent and mature. Once she got to this school, she promised that she wouldn't do anything for her brother no matter what her instinct said!
Music | Writing | Art | Darkness | Quiet | Attention | Being The Best
Dislikes
Being Bad At Something | Parties | Too Much Attention | Being Alone | Bullies | Annoying People
Fears
Failure | Death Of a Loved One | Clowns | Spiders | Heights
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Jade is a very small girl, short with slim, long arms and legs. She is only about 4'7", which is very short for her age. Her skin is a fairly pale shade of beauitful caucassion, that can never seem to tan. Her nose is slightly large, but she has learned to love her body and face in everyway. Her skin seems perfect with little acne or anythign that could be taken as "freaky." Her hair falls to about hermid-back in a beauitful, curly pattern as is spirals and waves. It does this while coated with a beautiful light blonde color, that blends with slightly lighter and darker shades and hues until it meets the tips. Her eyes sparkle as a beautiful shade of sapphire blue, gleaming with small tints of grey.
Eye Color
Sapphire Blue
Hair Color
Blonde
Height
4'7"
Weight
91 lbs.
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
Phone Laptop i-Pod
~Ѳтнɛя~

Dylan James Hale

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Dylan James Hale
Nickname
Dylan...
Form of Dance
Hip Hop
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Molly and Jason Hale
Siblings
Jayden "Jade" Sophia Hale
Other Kin
Nobody Important...
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Dylan is a very spoiled young person. He always gets what he wants and likes to keep it that way. If he doesn't, he throws some form of tantrum often leadig to violence. In this way, he's like a little kid. It's kinda embarassing in a way, but he doesn't care. Dylan is an overly popular, annoying *ss. He lets everyone who mess with him know it too. He uses harsh words and his fists to solve his problems, not that he has many. He has an epic fear of losing his reputation and being unpopular... for if he loses popularity, he loses control... he loses girls... he loses all he knows. He can't let this happen... even if it means lying... even if it means sneaking... it's all he's ever known and it's all that he has... or so he thinks. Above all, he's kinda pathetic and selfish... not a very likeable guy.
History
Dylan lived in basically the same environment as his sister, Jade. The only difference was that their father loved Dylan more than anything. The fact that he was the only boy of the family gave his father joy. They openly gave him more freedom and took himon more trips because of it. He had to use his sister as a serveatn because his father wouldn't let him lift a finger. However, Dylan was pressured into pysical fitness. He quickly had to become strong and fast for his father to continue with his gestures of affection. His father doesn't approve of this dance, but Dylan doesn't care. After all, he's gotten away with everything else right?
Parties | Buggin My Little Sister | Not Being Center Of Attention | Being Popular | Showing Off
Dislikes
Books | Failure | Mockery | Losing Popularity | Being Insulted
Fears
Losing Popularity | Water (I can't swim!) | Losing
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Unlike his sister, Dylan is a pretty tall guy. He is overly muscular and considered "hot" among most of the girls at this school. His skin is also quite tan, unlike his sister's. He can't seem to escape the tan feel. Hsi skin is soft, smooth, and above all, perfect... or so he thinks. His eyes are a nice light shade of blue, resenblimg that of the sky. His hair looks different in many lights. In some, it's a nice, mid-brown color. In other's, it can be dirty blonde and so on. It's shaggy, slightly long, Bieber-ish style makes it look oh-so-beautiful.
Eye Color
Sky Blue
Hair Color
Ranges From Brown To Dirty Blonde.
Height
5'11"
Weight
165 lbs.
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
Phone Laptop
~Ѳтнɛя~
N/A
I AM ONE OF THOSE

─────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Mary. Call my Mary or Ghozt. I am an
American, asexual biromantic student with
and unhealthy obsession with a bunch of rad
stuff, including Marvel, Game of Thrones, &
The Maze Runner. I am forever in love with
the perfect idiot named Sebastian Stan.
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░

────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
┌──────────────────┐
Links
my storage thread
my bestie
my cher-bear
my tumblr
my deviantart

└──────────────────┘

LoudGhozt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slayei » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:24 pm

(( I am joining))
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sawyer & Christan

Postby Slayei » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:10 pm

~Sawyer Andrea-Genevieve Knisley~
XO

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Sawyer Andrea-Genevieve Knisley
Nickname
Andy
Form of Dance
Ballet & Freestyle
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Timothy William Charles Knisley
Andrea Renee Knisley

Siblings
Christan William-Charles Knisley
Other Kin
None
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Sawyer is a very interesting and confusing girl at times. She has a beautifully calm personality, but at times it can escape her and her into someone else. She can be completely cocky and spunky, but she can also be hurtful. Sawy is very blunt, and will tell you how it is. She is one about education and learning about the world. She does not trust a lot, actually rarely ever. She prefers to stay to herself, and only lets few people in. She has a temper issue, and has been known to explode. She can be very cold at times, especially to people she doesn't know. Sawyer loves to play music and sing. She learned early on how to fight for herself, since she needed to. When she was younger she learned how to play the guitar from a nearby neighbor, she has fell in love with the instrument since.

Sawyer, or as most people call her Andy, has a light temper problem, well issue actually. She hates people who act as if they are completely better than another. She cannot stand perfect people, for some reason they bother. She is very protective over the people in the pack, and at times she has been know to go off on humans because of one of them being cruel to one of the members. She has violent tendencies, and loves to hangout with the guys. Her favorite past times however, would have to be dancing, although she can fight, she can also dance.

History
Sawyer was raised in a small family, only her, Christan, her mother & father. Her father, Timothy, was a marine, and her mother was a teen mom, first with Christan, then came Sawyer when she was eighteen. Timothy was gone a lot, being in duty, while Sawyer's mother Andrea had to take care of the two. When Sawyer & Christan were still toddlers Andrea saw that they had the spunk of dancing, she soon enrolled them in classes, and they took to them beautifully. Once she saw that they had the opportunity to come here, she talked it over with her husband, then sent them straight here.
☬ Music, it is one of her obsessions. Mainly the guitar & singing. Although her voice is not perfect, she can strum the guitar beautifully
☬ Art, something she learned to take her anger out with. Give this girl a notebook and a pencil, and around five minutes, you will get something more beautiful that mother nature could grow.
☬ Nature, you can say she is sorta a nature freak. She is a vegetarian and will avoid meat at all cost. She loves to walk in the woods and be outside.
☬ Dancing. This is Andy's passion. She loves to dance and just feel like the wind. She loves ballet, but she also loves to just be a free dancer too.
☬ Orange, she loves the color orange.

Dislikes
☬ Rudeness. She cannot stand people who are mean and rude, however she is the very thing at times.
☬ Video Games, her worst nightmare. She despises them. Andy says they are the biggest waste of time God ever made a Geek make.
☬ Cats, not just because her wolf form, because they smell, scratch, and looked like rats.
☬ Yellow, for some reason she has always hated this color, although her favorite color is orange.
☬ Blonde perfect girls, she hates people that remind her of barbie.

Fears
☬ Heights
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Sawyer stands at a little height of five foot two, and weighs ninety seven pounds. She has blue grey eyes, and brunette hair that matches her beautiful natural tanned skin. She has a soft face, with gentle features. She has small feet and hands, which match her small body. Her hair flows past her shoulders and stops mid back, curls are seen throughout it. She has very smooth skin that matches her gentle features. Around her hip she has a long scar from falling off a beam as a kid. She is muscular from dancing for so many years.
Eye Color
Shimmering Blue, with slivers of silver & emerald
Hair Color
Brunette
Height
Five Foot Two Inches
Weight
Ninety Seven Pounds
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Three
Design #
Three
Personal Electronics
Laptop,Phone
~Ѳтнɛя~
None

~Christan William-Charles Knisley~

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Christan William-Charles Knisley
Nickname
Bo
Form of Dance
Hip-Hop & Freestyle
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Timothy William Charles Knisley
Andrea Renee Knisley

Siblings
Sawyer Andrea-Genevieve Knisley
Other Kin
None
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Christan is very calm and collect. He hates people who are too spunky for their own good. He is very temperamental and has been known to explode. He can be a giant teddy bear at times, but at others he can be extremely cold. He treats women like objects and throws them away. He has had issues since a child, and women are not important in his eyes, however someone can change his mind. Bo loves to have fun and let loose, his favorite past time is partying & drinking. He loves to be around his friends & people who just love to let loose. Bo is intelligent; he just does not show it a lot because he is always having fun. Usually Bo just chills along, not really caring what people think of him. He has many issues when it comes to girls, and the only one he really hangs around is Sawyer, but if she was a guy it would be better.
History
Bo was raised in a small family, only him, Sawyer, his mother & father. Her father, Timothy, was a marine, and his mother was a teen mom, first with Christan, then came Sawyer when she was eighteen. Timothy was gone a lot, being in duty, while Bo's mother Andrea had to take care of the two. When Sawyer & Christan were still toddlers Andrea saw that they had the spunk of dancing, she soon enrolled them in classes, and they took to them beautifully. Once she saw that they had the opportunity to come here, she talked it over with her husband, then sent them straight here.
☬ Rap
☬ Girls
☬ Dancing.
☬ Music

Dislikes
☬ Relationships
☬ Commitment
☬ Cats
☬ Stuck up girls
☬ Competition

Fears
☬ Commitment
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Bo stands at a height of six foot three, and weighs on hundred & ninety five pounds. He has a light tan that matches his pitch black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He has a scar along his right hip, and has a tattoo down his back, and at his happy trail. He has a very built structure and is very muscular for a city boy. He has big feet & hands, along with muscled thighs & arms. He has a great tan, and usually when he dances he doesn’t wear a shirt. He also has a very build chest, and has a six pack of abs.
Eye Color
Chocolate Brown with emerald extending from the pupil
Hair Color
Jet Black
Height
Six Foot Three Inches
Weight
One Hundred & Ninety Five Pounds
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Three
Design #
Five
Personal Electronics
Laptop,Phone
~Ѳтнɛя~
None
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xYear-of-the-Angelx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:37 am

{Both accepted! I will add you and hopefully finish my characters when I get back from piano}
xYear-of-the-Angelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 am

*~Sorry, I;m really lazy to make a form. So, I'm not really going to join xP Well, I'll finish them at one point, and stuff. Maybe, as long as if it's okay with you~*
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a high school dance RP)

Postby Rhapsodii___x » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 am

~Character's Full Name~

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Florence "Flo" Vance
Nickname
Flo
Form of Dance
Mainly ballroom and ballet, but she does hip-hop secretly.
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Loraine & Frederick Vance
Siblings
Flynnigan Vance [ Age 5 ]
Other Kin
Uncle Clarence or "Clark Kent" & Aunt Flora
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Flo, generally, is a nerd. Yes, although she may not look it, she can be very socially awkward around people she doesn't know. She's a genius, yes, but she had a bit of trouble communicating and tends to stay far off from large crowds. However, when she dances, it's like she's a whole other person. As a ballroom dancer, she's learned to utilize her slender, yet curvy figure to make her dancing seductive and elegant. When she's on the floor with her partner, she sometimes loses herself and may become too seductive for her own good. When she does ballet, she moves like a swan, graceful, swift, and lustrous.

Sometimes her carelessness can result in unwanted attention from men. Of course, she doesn't mind seeing a handsome face around sometimes, but she cannot stand cocky guys. Men are probably the only living things that could work her nerves. However, this is only because of her previous history with males. You see, Flo tends to fall hard, and she often falls for the wrong guy. Recently, she's been hiding herself behind a wall where she thinks she's untouchable, but maybe the right guy can bring her out from hiding.

Flo loves expressing her feelings in whatever hobbies she's skilled in. She believes feeling the music makes dancing soulful and alluring. For many years, she's been studying the art of dance. She's been to countries all over the world to learn, and if you ask her, she'd gladly share her stories with you. She may not look it, but Flo is very wise and mature. She's not a dumb blonde, and I must warm you that it'd be best not to refer to her as one.

History
Florence Lillian Jeanine Vance was born to Loraine and Frederick Vance on April 29th. Of course, her parents had to go the corny way and combine their names to make hers. That was one factor that added to the endless bullying throughout her years in school, but we haven't gotten to that part of the story yet. So, anyway, Flo grew up in a close-knit, middle class family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, and even neighbors made it a point to visit often. Whenever they did visit, they would always bring Flo gifts, most of which were hand-me-downs, and whenever Flo went to school, she would be made fun of. No, the clothes weren't rags or anything of the sort, but word got around from a fake friend that all of her clothes were hand-me-downs. Flo, of course, knew the truth, but she sort of hid within herself, often speaking to others with a cold exterior whenever she was outside of her home.

Then, Flo matured. Both mentally and definitely physically. The boys took an instant liking to her, but she paid them no mind. At that time, she had begun dancing, and she used any dance to express her feelings of frustration and loneliness. One boy, Daniel, saw her dancing one day and instantly "fell in love". They began dating, and Flo allowed herself to open up. When it seemed like she'd be spending the rest of her life with him, he moved away without a warning or a goodbye. Flo was heartbroken, and she vowed never to let anyone that close to her heart again. A few years after that, she was accepted into Darien High where she was told that she couldn't leave school grounds. With a farewell party and eyes full of tears, her family wished her good luck, and she has missed them every day since.

-Writing Poetry
-Relaxing
-Escaping
-Thinking
-Observing
-Expressing her feelings
-Singing

Dislikes
-Ignorant People
-Yelling
-Fake Friends
-Bullies
-Liars

Fears
She has a fear of breaking any bones that would render her unable to dance. Actually, she has a fear of physical pain.
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Flo has a very odd build. Well, it's not odd in appearance, but it is odd for someone that does her genre of dance. She's slender, which is normal for a ballerina, but she is also curvy and svelte. She stands at five feet, seven inches and has the weight of a fourteen-year-old. She stands tall and proud and never slouches; her small skin is smooth and flawless. Flo's build consists of a small torso that runs smoothly into wide hips. When straight, her dirty blonde hair falls to the midsection of her back. Her clear, hazel eyes are spaced evenly apart from a cute, round nose that sits above two plump, pink lips.
Eye Color
Hazel
Hair Color
Dark Blonde with brown sun streaks
Height
5''7'
Weight
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
iPhone 4 & a Teal Macbook
~Ѳтнɛя~
---
Last edited by Rhapsodii___x on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With you, Heaven is a place on earth, and I will take you there.
Rhapsodii___x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoudGhozt » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 pm

{Thanks ^_^ When do we start?}
I AM ONE OF THOSE

─────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Mary. Call my Mary or Ghozt. I am an
American, asexual biromantic student with
and unhealthy obsession with a bunch of rad
stuff, including Marvel, Game of Thrones, &
The Maze Runner. I am forever in love with
the perfect idiot named Sebastian Stan.
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░

────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
┌──────────────────┐
Links
my storage thread
my bestie
my cher-bear
my tumblr
my deviantart

└──────────────────┘

LoudGhozt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xYear-of-the-Angelx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 pm

{@Purple Applesauce-Sure!
@Rapsodii___x-Accepted
@LoudGozt-As soon as I finish my form and figure out if Canis Love will finish there's.}
xYear-of-the-Angelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 pm

((It's Mark Bradley. You can decide what classes. Or whatever, he does hip hop. And Sidney, she does freestyle. So, I haven't RPed Sid yet, so I haven't made her personality yet.))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:31 pm

(I just finished Leah's form. I'll do Mason's tomorrow, so can I just RP her for now?)
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me