The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Postby 111misc » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 am

Real full name: Castor Oleander {Both are poisonous plants}
Alias/nickname: Cas
Species: Dryad {Sort of like a wood nymph, but slightly more. They're Greek/Roman and while wood nymphs are for a tree, Dryads are for the whole forest.}
Physical appearance: Castor has a typical elven figure, long, tall, athletic, moderately curvy, with long legs and arms. graceful and majestic, with a serious, pale, elven face. High cheekbones, a pointed chin, and large, almond eyes give Castor a look of solemnity and grace. Her eyes are the deep violet of monkshood, and her skin the pale cream of Bushman's Poison. Lips as red as yew berries, with fingernails the same. Her hair is a deep, rich earthy brown, coiling down towards her elbows in rings and spirals, glossy and thick.
Personality: Castor was born the dryad of, what else? Poison. Her dark nature, from birth, set her aside from those of her kind, and made her time on her own the most common and normal for her. Still, that isolation from such a young age, although it makes her quit comfortable with silence and shadow, also makes her, in some corner of her poisoned heart, crave companionship. A friend. A lover. She's never known either. Cas was never an evil person, really, just stuck with a power and fascination that blinded others. Actually, her isolation, and lack of social acceptance made her more innocent than others to the horror of people. It became so routine to be denied acceptance, she hardly thought of it. Cas actually seem's younger, and more innocent than she is, because of her lack of social know-how. A cold blooded killer, Cas believes that poison is the ultimate weapon. Still, when she isn't working, she still tries to be social, make friends, put herself out into the world. Basically, she doesn't want to die, and no one care. Ironic, always laughing, and smiling, she's as ironic as the dryad for poison gets, always seemingly bubbly. But, no one ever gave her enough chance to figure that out. If given a chance, ever, who knows who Cas would be. Castor, shy in public, and quiet, is as mysterious and lonely as the fingers of a breeze.
Special skills: Poison, gardening (she's a dryad, so that one might be slightly obvious), singing, surprisingly, and she does that whenever she's alone, even if it's a simply hum, and running. All dryads, if you know about them, are, like nymphs or satyrs, abnormally fast. As far as her singing talents go, normally she sings poetry, or songs so long gone with time no one remembes who wrote them, or if they were even real at some point.
Rank: Well, I don't know if everyone has to start out as a trainee, so if that's the case, than trainee, but if not, I would like poison.
Weapons: She carries bags all over her person (belt, arm bands, anklets, necklaces, earrings, hairbands, shoes, etc.) filled with different poisons. She also has two daggers on her belt, coated in Castor, what she was named for, and the other in Oleander, her second name. Tacky, I know, but she enjoys the irony.
History:Sort of told you some of it in the personality, but also, theres some more. When she first became an assasin, she was nine years old. She was starving, and the other dryads and nymphs who were responsible for food were refusing it to her. Illigal, where she was from, but the law enforcements turned a blind eye. One day, when she was nearer to death than she had ever been nor ever would be, a centaur had come to her with a proposition. They are proud creatures, and he had been insulted by a fellow centaur. His mate had left him for the said centaur, and he wanted revenge. He offered food, which he had grown himself and was therefor not property of the other dryads, in exchange for poisoning. She agreed. To save her own life, she killed another. Ever since, vengeful and power hungry deamons, faeries, mermaids, humans, cyclops's, you name it, have come to see her, and she has never failed. Her work has mainly dealt with surprise, silence, and a dose of poison where no one would expect it. Results normally happen for her two to three days later. Example: If payed the normal amount, she would sneak into the victims home, and place small doses of poison into their water or food supply. Then, over a day, they would ingest it, and die. Sometimes if she was payed higher, or the case called for speed, she would place large amounts of fast acting poison in somewhere she knew would be fast. Like on their tongue while they slept. Of course, that's risky, but she's always ready with her dagger, too.
Other: She usually wears clothing like Dryads would wear. Earthy colors, fabric imitating nature, the like.
Last edited by 111misc on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
take me home
Image Image
111misc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 am

Real Full Name: Joel Flayhive Brenson
Alias/Nickname: Cicada
Species: "Mutant. No one's supposed to know about us, and most of our powers are minor, but you're staring at an exception."
Physical Appearance: 6'3", 200 lbs. Black hair, Green Eyes.
Personality: At first when you feel his glance it is cold and grating and it feels like you're being strip searched. Such is his shyness, almost too much so, so that it feels critical and harsh. But once you warm to him he can be a pleasant guy- and change his mood in a wink to fit the situation. Can get attached easily and quickly.
Special Skills: Enhanced Speed, Agility, Stamina, and marksmanship.
Weapons: He can shoot basically any gun, but his standard is a jet black Desert Eagle he has named Rift.
History: He doesn't remember much of his past before he joined The Wren at sixteen. Snatches of his former home come back to him but only in snippets. One of the strongest ones, for example, is the smell of food burning. This is especially strong when he is hungry, unfortunately, and only makes him more so. He also remembers the soft arms of his mother.
Other: N/A~~

Real Full Name: Kasper Dean Collins
Aloas/Nickname: Veridius Quo
Species: Cyborg with a human brain
Physical Appearance: 5'10.5", 125 lbs. Grayish-blue hair, blue eyes.
Personality: Though he tries to act cool and nonchalant around other members of The Wren, in reality Kasper is a soft-hearted young gentleman with a weakness for innocent women. He's deathly afraid that someone will find out his secret and assassinate him as a result. He's tried over and over to get rid of his concience, but has so far been unsuccessful.
Special Skills: Other than things that come with a cyborg, such as near-indestructablilty, because of the brain Kasper posesses he posesses an ability to control electricity.
Weapons: Ten claw-like blades built into his fingers, and his powers.
History: Strangely, there is no gap in Kasper's memory that might give the slightest clue how, when, and where he acquired his cyborg body, but he remembers being able to bleed.
He was born on the streets and lived on the streets. Jobs were few and far between for homeless so he ended up turning to gangs and violence to scrape by. He pulled off his first murder when he was only ten, a swift knofe through the heart of an enemy. Since he was little, no one paid attention to him. And that's why he was such a good killer. And the discovery of his powers when he was 12 only made him stronger. His arm was blown off by a gang member during a fight, and much to Kasper's surprise, the torn arm wasn't flesh as he had expected but circuitry that almost immediately self-regenerated.
By the time he was fourteen he had killed 39 people- 19 gang, 15 commissioned, and a further 5 freelance. Wanted by authorites around the world, Kasper was running out of places to hide. This mostly influenced his decision to join The Wren.

Other: N/A~
Last edited by blue_dun on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 am

Are we allowed to have more than one character?
Last edited by Noel on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 am

http://i4.mangareader.net/mother-keeper ... 159266.jpg (He'd be smiling, but I don't have a picture that fits very well right now. Once my computer lets me browse images again, I'll fix this. A friend P.M.ed me this link as a temporary filler.)

Real full name: Hideki Kuroju
Alias/nickname: Ruko/Riku
Species: Cyborg
Physical appearance: He looks human, almost remarkably so. Despite this, all that's not artificial in him is his brain, the skin covering the machine parts, at the hair that grows on his head without a apparent explanation. HIs hair is a simple brown thats considered longish for a boy, that gets in his face frequently. His eyes are a pale orange, but thats the only unnatural thing about him. He's a bit small for his age, looks average weight,(actually very far from it. Metal weighs a lot, you know?) and has light brown skin.
Personality: He's practically a shame to the assassin image. He's happy-go-lucky, and laughs at just about everything. He doesn't have a 'closed heart' of any sort. Still, Riku can kill mercilessly, all with a smile. Insults have next to no effect on him, until he snaps anyway. He has no setting between 'smiling' and 'slaughtering'. Once he's mad, he's deadly, and will easily kick, punch, shoot, swear at, and possibly kill the offender. Fortunately, this rarely occurs, and soon-to-be-victims watch as a laughing kid exclaims that a cloud looks like a rabbit, and wonder if The Wren is actually a daycare.
Special skills: He's quite fast, and has startling accuracy. Circuitry does regenerate faster than flesh, which he very much likes. The issue is that if particular wires are cut, then the entire system shuts down until re-started, which as one can imagine is not a good thing.
Rank: (Do we have to start as Trainees? If so, then Trainee. If not, Sniper)
Weapons: Small guns that can be easily hidden in coat pockets, and quickly drawn.
History:Looking at him, its hard to picture that he had a bloody past. He doesn't really. While he looks fifteen, he's actually far younger, but has the mental ability of someone who appears his age. He has always looked like he does, and probably always will. He was put together in a lab, grown in a test tube, and finally 'awakened' with the intelligence of teenager. He was far from the most deadly of the artificial humans created though, and the lab was soon bombed to omit the threat. Some of them, including Riku, made it out alive. Exactly two humans survived, only to be promptly killed by their own creations, who were completely unused to not being locked up and being overwhelmed by sudden freedom. A large streak of murders started, the surviving cyborgs being the cause, and Riku, while doing few, was among them. After about half their number were killed in the various responses from the government, Riku heard a rumor about the 'Wren', who he promptly started searching for, figuring that it would be a bit difficult to be caught there.
Other: None really.
Last edited by Noel on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Thank you everyone! Yes, you are allowed to have up to three characters if you feel you can control them all. 111misc, she can be a poisoner with pleasure. You do not have to start out as a trainee. You can be anything except one of the heads. When you have a rank besides trainee, classes are optional, but if you're looking to earn your feathers they are seen as essential.

edit: You are all accepted.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Real full name:Jinx Isabella Knight
Alias/nickname: joker
Species: hunman
Physical appearance:
Personality:
Special skills:She is great at Climbing and jumping from building to building.
Weapons:two hidden blades,a sword Image a knife that she keeps in her boot Image
History:her family were pretty normal, untill her father told them he got a new job. He was an assian, working for the wren for years, but now he finally told them. Jinx's mother was so shocked she dropped the knife she was holding and cut Jinx's shoulder leaving a scar.Her mother left a week later and her father had to bring her to work. She soon learnt the way of the assain.
Other: Image her tattoo is on her back and it is much bigger it goes down her whole back.

will Finish later ok?
xx

xx

══════════════════
╒═ ⋇ ══════╕
╘══════ ⋇ ═╛
═══════════════════╕

- Call me wonderland or wonder
- College student
- Female
- love to rp, semi lit mostly
╒══════════════════╛

─────────⊰ © ⊱─────────
Current tv shows; -Game of thrones
- Supernatural
- Midnight Texas
- Victoria

'

crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 pm

(Going to make one :3)
Under Construction ^^

Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Real full name: Chanae Silva
Alias/nickname: She doesn't like nicknames.
Species: Shapeshifter (If possible..?)
Physical appearance: She has wavy golden blonde hair, falling down just past her shoulders and above her stomach. She usually wears her hair down, saying that hair ties don't feel natural. She has icy blue eyes (Most people actually think they're silvery grey) with long eye lashes surrounding them. She is farely pale, except for her slightly pinkish cheeks that stand out when she is cold or angry. She is quite skinny (Not like "I-can-see-most-of-your-ribs skinny), very light in weight, making it easier for her to sneak around quietly. She looks quite fragile, but don't be fooled, she can and will knock you down if need be. The most common clothing she wears is her skinny dark blue jeans, you won't see her without them.
Personality: She is a very happy girl, very bubbly and perky and will socialize whenever the chance. She is loyal to the people she loves and/or works for, willing to do anything for them. Chanae is very energetic, always up on her feet or running around, jumping or bouncing, just to make serious things fun. But, with her happy and bubbly side comes the dark and serious side. She can be a cold killer, light and easy on her feet, putting all of her energy to good use. Chanae will kill without hesitation, putting her all into one fight just to come out ontop. She can be silent when her serious and more mature side comes out, not bothering to talk to people when doing a job, always putting that one job first before anything else (Yet she does get distracted easily..). She is quick to change her personality and even quicker to change forms.
Special skills: She is a fast runner, very athletic and flexible when it comes down to it. She can overcome any obsticle thrown at her, always ready for the worst. She is good with afew weapons, but exceptionally good when she attacks by hand. She hates guns for their loud noise and the awkward feeling of it in her hand.
Weapons: She carries afew knives around, even a gun or two just incase. But her usual weapon is herself.
History: She doesn't exactly like to talk aout it, but she has let afew things slip over the time she has spent at The Wren.
She was attacked when she was a child, her father was killed, along with her brother. Her mother had run away with her, living for the next couple of years untill Chanae decided to fend for herself and join The Wren.

Other: She likes to shift into felines and birds.
Last edited by Mystic on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Under Construction ^^

Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 am

Black.Rose, I'd like a little more detail if possible, but I await your finished form.

Moonflit: Okay, I'll accept, but please try to keep her from being Mary-Sueish.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:59 am

[Roleplaying can now begin! I will start as soon as I get home.]
Verdana