Will you make it? ( High school kidnapping)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Will you make it? ( High school kidnapping)

Postby ~Red Roses~ » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

( Thank you so much for joining! Acceptid)
I am a proud Christian!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~Red Roses~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Joining this
Last edited by Puzzles on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEAN WINCHESTER--
the prince of purgatory--
══════════════════════════════════
Dean Winchester’s life starts with a goodnight kiss and a tragedy. He’s born with ash in his lungs and a baby in his arms, watching as his father’s heart burns to the ground. His father is a god in a leather jacket that never sits right on Dean’s shoulders. His brother is his everything and that never changes. His god goes missing and Dean has nothing but a haphazard bible to guide him. His god asks him to do the unthinkable and as his father’s body burns, he no longer believes in a god. Dean Winchester’s life begins and ends more times than he cares to remember. His bones are broken, his soul is tortured, and he’s not worth resurrecting until he has to do it all over again for a brother that Dean carried out of a fire.
tumblr -- awesome sauce
Puzzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Full Name: Faylinah‘Fox’ Alana Ashmore
Username: OracleGypsy
Personality: She’s highly cunning and quick on her feet, which is why people call her Fox. Faylinah is rebellious and a little naughty, she usually isn’t used to anybody showing her comfort, compassion or love. She’s sarcastic, but sweet when you get to know her. She can be kind of loud, and refuses to show fear. She a bad girl and most of her usernames on really anything have been 'Hells-Angel-666.' She is also very smart and got almost straight A's when she was in high school, even though she usually didn't do her homework but had great ways of getting out of doing it. A few teachers were afraid of her, but many were annoyed by her and hated when she'd just come barging into the classroom, loud as all hell.
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: Kidnapped
History: Her mother died in a car crash when Fox was three years old. Faylinah was the only survivor of the crash, her brothers Jeremy and Jacob both died along with her mother when the eighteen wheeler hit the side of the car. Fox’s mother, Alessia, lost control of the car and it soon crashed came to a stop at the side of the road. Ambulances arrived later along with the police and Faylinah’s father. Faylinah was left with a large scar down both sides of her, from her underarms to mid thigh.
Likes: Coffee, supernatural, horror, crashing things(motorbikes, quad bikes, ect), blood, night time, privacy, being alone at times, Supernatural(the TV show), tall brunettes, short blondes,
Dislikes: Trucks, drunk drivers, alcohol, Twilight, people thinking they know her but know nothing about her, sparkly vampires in general,
Crush: looking
Theme song: Jar of Heart-Christina Perri/Down-Jason Walker and Molly Reed
Family:- Alive-
Father: Aiden Ashmore.
Dead-
Mother: Evangeline Ashmore
Brothers: Jeremy and Jackson Ashmore
Piercing/Tattoos: Belly piercing, lower back tattoo,
Things we might want to know about your character: Her older cousin did her tattoo and also paid for her to get her belly pierced.
Other: Will You Make It.
Belly Piercing:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vZIH37CCXvs/T ... +Girls.jpg
Lower Back:
http://tattootabatha.com/wp-content/upl ... r-back.png
Faylinah's Family
Aiden Ashmore(45):
http://mystuffspace.com/graphic/brad-pitt-3.jpg
Evangeline Ashmore(32):
http://www.celebpicturesnow.com/data/me ... paper%20(2)
Jeremy Ashmore(12):
http://www.freewebs.com/joshhutcherson4 ... herson.jpg
Jackson Ashmore(14):
http://www.clickthecity.com/img2/articl ... image4.jpg
Last edited by Puzzles on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEAN WINCHESTER--
the prince of purgatory--
Dean Winchester’s life starts with a goodnight kiss and a tragedy. He’s born with ash in his lungs and a baby in his arms, watching as his father’s heart burns to the ground. His father is a god in a leather jacket that never sits right on Dean’s shoulders. His brother is his everything and that never changes. His god goes missing and Dean has nothing but a haphazard bible to guide him. His god asks him to do the unthinkable and as his father’s body burns, he no longer believes in a god. Dean Winchester’s life begins and ends more times than he cares to remember. His bones are broken, his soul is tortured, and he’s not worth resurrecting until he has to do it all over again for a brother that Dean carried out of a fire.
tumblr -- awesome sauce
Puzzles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperclip. » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:39 am

{{Joining}}
paperclip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperclip. » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 am

Full Name: Faith Jay Ryder
Username: <3Logan<3
Personality: Faith is very closed off, she isn't one to go out and mingle. She normally just sticks with the friends she has and doesn't really look for more. She isn't the most outgoing person and knows it too. She laughs occasionally but not as much as she used to. She takes everything pretty seriously, and doesn't joke around much.

Faith likes to do things her own way and doesn't really like to listen to others ideas. She's not a mean person she is just independent. Once you really get to know her she is sweet and just a loyal person.
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: Kidnapped
History: Faith has a normally history. She lives with her parents and used to live with her siblings. She has moved a couple of times, but not many. Her parents are middle class, money wise and she has a fairly good life.

Dislikes: She hates boring people, and awkward silences.
Crush: Impress her
Theme song: Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson and Undo it- Carrie Underwood
Family: She has a Brother and sister in collage, and of course her parents.
Piercings/Tattoos: She has a tattoo of a heart on her lower back. Her ears are pierced and her belly button.
Things we might want to know about your character: Faith has a few secrets. She got her belly button ring when her, her boyfriend, and her friends went to a party. They were acting crazy and all went and got piercings, except her boyfriend. Which also leads to when she got her tattoo and she isn't proud of either of them. Faith broke up with her boy friend when she found out he was flirting with a lot of other girls. She has been different ever since.
Other: Will You Make It.
paperclip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Red Roses~ » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 am

( Hey would someone mind making a fiew guys? the genders arn't even we have four girl and one guy... aceptid
I am a proud Christian!!
ImageImageImageImage
~Red Roses~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Red Roses~ » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 am

Rose rommed down the hall, hidding her swif army knife under her skirt straped to her leg. Her eyes dared around giving people the don't mess with me or i'll f**K you up look. Her long hair was pulled up into a messy bun and her black stileto shoes clicked every step she took them by themself could qualify as a weapon. A sweet smell of vinila, and midnight rose followed her as she went. She walked past the group of guys that she knew waas the kidnappers and looked at them quickly and then looked away walking a little fast. Others watched as she took of into a sprint down the hall and the group of guys started to follow quickly after her untill the leader broke out into a run and easly caught up to her. He graved her wrist and threw her into the bathroom and the group followed in and blacked the door from the inside and out. Rose tryed to scream as he shoved her hand to her upped chest and helder her about four inches off the ground hr back aginst the wall. She let out a tinie scream with what air was left in her throat holing that someone would save her. She attempted to pull out her knife but the guy quickly graved it as soon as she attempted to reach it and threw it to the other end of the bathroom. " Thought you could get away didn't you!" he yelled at her and she broke down crying. " Your next, and you better not try to run and hide because We will find you!" he said coldly and then threw her aginst the other wall and she hit her head blacking out.
I am a proud Christian!!
ImageImageImageImage
~Red Roses~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bake4u » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 am

Full Name:
Liam Mitchel
Username:
bake4u
Peresonality:
Liam, is an quiet guy, keeping to himself most of the time. he is opinionated, but doesnt come right out and tell you what they are. he hides his emotions, but has a scence of humor. he is miscounted, as a scrawny,nothing of a person. when he knows how to hold himself. he is adventurous, but knows his boundaries. he knows when to shut his mouth, and listen. he is great at keeping secrets. is a boy genius. but doesn't act,talk or seem like a nerd what so ever. Kind,loving, generous, and shy. he inst a big talker.
Kidnapper/Kidnapped:
Kindnapped/kidnapper (read history for meaning)
History:
As a young, buy Liam was constantly abused by his drunken mother. his father was going slightly insane, and wasn't doing well. Liam looked up to his father greatly and went and did everything he was asked to do. his mother was arrested for life. but was killed in her prison cell.After this, His father, almost lost it entirely, telling liam to do things, he knew weren't right. for this his father, locked him up for two years. and sold him off to the people who were kidnapping teens. he hates talking about his past, knowing the fact he might have helped some of the teens who were kidnapped might have been a little his fault.
Music,Some sports,being alone (sometimes), girls, reading (most often found with a book), and writing
Dislikes:
Ignorant jerks, depending on the way they act (jocks), stuck up snobs, his mother, (now) his father
Crush:
None
Theme song:
Dance with the devil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDJrom3 ... detailpage

Family:
only child, mother is dead, and has no clue where his father had ended up.
Percings/Tatoos:
The image, of three black birds flying on his left shoulder blade.
Things we migth want to know about your character:
He is Un trusting, and flinches around easily!
Other:
Will you make it? making another male
bake4u

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Red Roses~ » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:58 pm

( Accepted thank you for joining:) )
I am a proud Christian!!
ImageImageImageImage
~Red Roses~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bake4u » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 pm

||can I start? if so how should I?||
bake4u

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me