New Hope (Foster Home RolePlay) O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: New Hope (Foster Home RolePlay) O&A

Postby SupremeNerd42 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:31 am

Danny Monaghan | 17 | Trans Male | Teenager | Location: Kitchen | Tags: Open <3
Morning rose. As usual, Danny found himself waking up pretty early, though he remained in bed while gazing at the others. As usual. One of his biggest fears was accidentally waking someone and them being angry, so even when he was up early he never did anything and just pretended to have been asleep. Sure, the other boys were nice, but... Well, rational thoughts didn't normally get by him during the early hours. As the time grew to be more 'reasonable', as reasonable as ~6:20 could be, he finally gained the confidence to actually leave the bed. Nervously stepping out, pulling on his favourite jacket that had been left out after the day before, tiptoeing as quietly as possible past the others' beds to reach the room door. A downside to being at the very end of the room.
He remained by the door for a few minutes, quietly opening it, quickly glancing back to see if anyone else was awake before leaving the room and hurrying downstairs. It wasn't odd for him to be one of the first to respond to Jamie's breakfast calls, and that was mainly because he had nothing else to do with himself. "I'm heree!"

Hearing the younger children get sent outside, he carefully nudges them all in the right direction, making sure that they all get out safely (and with minimal fighting) before returning to the kitchen and sitting down at the table, resting his hands on his knees and smiling idly. Being around the family, he had gotten good at tuning things out, so he sat there staring off into space and allowing the others to have their conversation without needing to worry about him that much. As long as his name wasn't mentioned, he wasn't going to start listening.
As much as he would wish to say that he was exactly the same since arriving, he knew that things had changed. Becoming more comfortable around the others, getting some friends, finding himself being more open about things. The others were nice, he even considered Takeo to be nice even if the others wouldn't ever agree... The weird part of him that didn't mind the meaner boy was confused about that. But- He still wouldn't risk ruining his friendship with some of the others, either. Even if he was sure that they just didn't understand.
SupremeNerd42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Samantha Edgewater || post one

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:30 pm

samantha Edgewater

Samanrha awoke to the soft stir of her roommates, she rolled over to lay on her back. She gazed up at the glow in the dark stars she had placed on the ceiling, specifically in the shape of the Pegasus constellation. Sometimes she forgot she had arranged them in the pattern until really focusing on it. Samantha let her mind wander a moment before finally snapping back to her morning. The smell of breakfast filled her nostrils, she sat up slowly. Raising her arms above her head and stretching gently.

Pushing her legs off the side of the bed, she eventually rose to her feet. Giving herself a quick glance in the floor
Length mirror the roommates shared she scrunched her nose at her morning appearance. Not one to be vain, but she at least needed to look presentable. She reached over to her small beside table and grabbed her hairbrush, quickly brushing it through her hair. She adjusted her sweatpants and graphic tee before deciding to tie her hair into a messy bun.

Opening the door and heading toward the kitchen, the muffled voices of the kids, the foster parents and some other of the foster kids she paused. Not wanting to be involved in whatever potential chaos the morning could bring. As the kids were told to head outside, she took it as a good time to enter the kitchen. Mumbling a soft “Good morning everyone” as she sat at an open seat at the kitchen table. She kept her gaze towards the table.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:51 pm

Jamie Levine//38//foster dad//heterosexual//tags; Patricia, Danny, Samantha//mentions;

Jamie looked over to where the stairs came to a end as Patricia came ascending down from them. Jamie did a small frown "Pat, why are you late for breakfast" Jamie pretended to be stern with her "i don't have you as a assistant to be fooling around Pat' Jamie continued to tease her. As Patricia sat down to the table he shook his head and chuckled "dear pat" he turned around to get himself a cup of coffee before the older kids started getting theirs, he leaned over the counter as he crossed his arms, taking a small sip of his drink. "Well i was hoping you'd be willing to help out grooming and giving the horses baths today, their winter coats should be shedding soon. And we need to get them ready for the hot weather coming up. clean out the pasture and the paddock for equine therapy, give" Jamie took a small glimpse outside to make sure the younger kids were playing safe and not doing anything they weren't supposed to be doing, everything seemed find so Jamie turned his attention back to Patricia "I'm sure Natalie would like a nice groom as well" Jamie smirked taking another sip of his coffee. Jamie looked up after hearing Danny announce his presence "good morning danny how'd you sleep?" Jamie asked the practically young adult, he really only had one more year till he turned into one. Jamie usually called the 17 year olds young adults because of, and treated them just as much. He made his way to the stove serving Danny some food "eat up, it's good" Jamie smiled and went back to his little perch on the counter. The next came Samantha after Danny, and Patricia "Good morning hun, how'd you sleep?" Jamie addressed Samantha as he served her breakfast as well "Danny would you like orange juice or coffee? Samantha hun what would you like?" Jamie question looking at the pair waiting for their response.

Isis Amir Foster//16//heterosexual//tags; Jamie, samantha, patricia, danny //mentions; Niall

Isis, did not want to wake up, she didn't even want to get up. get ready for the day, she enjoyed her sleep too much. Unfortunately the sun welcomed itself into Isis's bed, making her groan in frustration. Already awake and wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, Isis forced herself out of her bed. Went into the bathroom to get her frizzed up hair under control, brushed her teeth and took a nice long shower. Coming out of the shower 10 minutes later, Isis put on some light makeup, some clothes for the day and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. On her way down to the main floor, Isis ran into Niall bumping into his shoulder, Isis backed up quickly blushing with embarrassment "sorry Niall i didn't see you there" Isis apologies quickly continuing her way to the kitchen. She saw Samantha, patricia and danny already there, she smiled shyly at everyone taking her seat at the table while Jamie serves her breakfast and asks what type of drink she'd like for the morning. "Orange juice please, i can get it" Isis stood up making her way to the orange juice quickly, grabbing a glass and pouring her some to drink, heading back to the table to eat breakfast.

Takeo Inoue//17//heterosexual//tags; Samantha//mentions; louis

Takeo stood above Louis bed smirking, why he made it so easy for him to pick on him, he would never know. But he enjoyed Louis being his main victim of the day, he made it so easy. Such a easy target means more to enjoy, Takeo took his finger giving Louis a wet willy "Wake up flower boy" he chuckled turning around to head down for breakfast. Takeo stomped his way down the stairs just to be a little dramatic and annoy some of the kids, went down the last step and went straight to Samantha grabbing one of her biscuits "Thanks sweetheart" He winked at her and took a bite, going over to pour him a cup of orange juice gulping it down, then pouring him another cup. Takeo turned around to face a annoyed Jamie, he gulped down the last of his orange juice "what" he spat rudely, walking away from the kitchen and down to the basement. "Isn't it school time, instead of spending your time glaring at me, why don't you do your job James"
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jullian 001

Postby borahae. » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:23 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 ! ! ───────────

staff ✩ twenty-one ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: kids, patsy, jamie ✩ location: kitchen

Torn from a deep sleep by the obnoxious ringing of his alarm, feeling entirely out of it as he reached blindly with his arm in an effort to silence his phone, Jullian couldn't help the desperate whimper that left his lips as his efforts remained useless; no matter how many times he slapped the device, it wouldn't stop its repeated rendition of Wham's "Wake Me Up", the song quickly wearing on him. He'd never been a huge fan of the song to begin with, and only made it his alarm as somewhat of a joke, and he was beginning to see now that that was a mistake. If he says wake me up one more time, I think I might have to break the thing altogether.

Knowing well enough that it wasn't going to stop anytime soon unless he did something about it, the Australian hesitated for only a second longer before peeling his eyelids open and sitting upright in his bed, grabbing his phone from his bedside table and silencing it with a relieved sigh. The sudden silence relieving his ringing ears, taking a second to gather his wits by stretching his sore limbs and ruffling a hand through his wild bed head, he looked to the side where his phone still sat and quickly grabbed it to check the time. He'd set his alarm for 6:45 sharp, hoping to wake in time to help Jamie with breakfast for the kids, so when the blaring numbers 7:25 could be seen across his screen, he couldn't hold back the shocked squeal he'd let out. Oh god... I'm late. Very, very late.
      It wouldn't be a first for the somewhat clumsy male, but it didn't make it any less startling ─ so, scrambling to stand and admittedly falling to the floor in the process, he quickly changed out of his pajamas and into a pair of jeans and a tee before all-but sprinting out of his room and to the kitchen.

At the sound of voices ahead, a mix of children's laughter and the clanking of forks against plates, Jullian slowed down so as not to be caught running through the halls like a mad man; after scolding the kids for doing the exact same thing, the last thing he'd want is to show them that it was okay after all, and have to spend the next few hours making sure they didn't plow each other down as they raced around. So, after catching his breath, he stumbled into the kitchen with a large smile and a greeting on his lips "Mornin', everyone!"
      Ruffling both Samantha and Danny's hair playfully along the way, happy to see them and expressing his affection with the small touch, the male then turned to Jamie and Patsy and gave a shy chuckle "So, what did I miss? and, before you even say it ─ i'm super late. I know. I kind of...overslept? Again?" With his usual smile and the hopes that he could charm his way out of a scolding, the male quickly picked up the empty plates from around him and went towards the sink, starting on the dishes as he continued "Sorry, guys. I mean it, really!"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:39 am

𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲
Role: Assistant - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Jamie, Danny, Samantha, Takeo, Jullian

"Morning Dan."Patricia greeted Danny, just now noticing him in the kitchen.

Out of everyone here, probably only Jamie could get away with calling her Pat. In truth she hated that nickname, but she'd never had the heart (or if she was honest with herself, guts) to correct him. "Hey, I've done worse before." She chuckled "If I ran this place we wouldn't be up till past noon." She added jokingly. Sure it was nice to sleep in, but she supposed missing half the day didn't really do anyone any good. The tasks ahead for the day made Patsy grateful she'd worn a thin shirt and shorts today. Hot weather combined with grooming the horses and mucking out would make for pretty sweaty work. If it got too bad she supposed she could always dunk her head in the water troughs later on. "You got it boss." She said with a nod, finishing the last of her breakfast as more folks arrived in the kitchen. It'd be great to spend some time with Nat today, and Patsy smirked to herself remembering that her horse seemed to hate hot weather just as much as she did.

"Morning." Patsy said once more, this time to Samantha. But in no time at all Takeo had entered the Kitchen in his usual way. By now she had come to expect it from him, and she payed very little mind to it unless he was picking on folks more vunerable. He had serious issues, that much Patsy knew. She hoped his behaviour wouldn't spread to some of the younger more impressionable kids here. That boy needed therapy in her opinion. She wasn't fond of him, but her time in the system had taught her there was usually always something behind the bad boy or bad girl front someone would put up. "Cool it Takeo, it's not even 8 O'Clock yet." She said neutrally, hoping Louis's absence at the table wasn't because of him.

Her attention was thankfully quickly turned to Jullian who had just entered the Kitchen, she smiled at him, suppressing an amused chuckle. "Nice of you to show up Jules." She joked in a friendly manner, knowing full well she had only just gotten down here herself. Taking his lead, Patsy brought her plate over to the sink then picked up the Kitchen towel, ready to dry the plates.
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Samantha Edgewater || post two

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:46 am

samantha Edgewater

She lifted her head as if suddenly the kitchen roared to life with "good mornings" and the usual antics that came with the morning. As Jamie served her breakfast she smiled towards the foster parent "Good morning! Also, you didn't have to bring me food. You do too much" she commented before going to take a sip of her orange juice.

She heard a voice greet her a good morning and turned, smiling gently at Patricia "Good morning! she greeted in return, before whipping back around toward her plate where an arm had caught her eye. Of course it was Takeo, that troublemaker. When Takeo took one of her biscuits she rolled her eyes, and waited for him to take a bite before saying "You know, I licked that one." she teased. Of course she didn't actually do anything to it. But, it was still fun to make a joke.

After Takeo, Jullian had come to join them for their meal, everyone had already began teasing him about his tardiness, Samantha gave up worrying about her hair as he ruffled it. This is why she wondered why she spent time brushing it in the mornings. "There should be some biscuits left, if Takeo didn't steal them all" she giggled before turning to take a sip of her orange juice.

Samantha looked around the kitchen, taking in the greetings and brief horseplay taking part around her. She felt - happy. She liked her life at New Hope, everyone - well mostly everyone was kind and she felt at home here. She wasn't out of place like she had been in previous homes. Here she, and her horse were welcomed with warm arms and treated as if they truly were family. She appreciated it. Thinking about horses "Has anyone ran out to tend to the horses this morning? If not I can probably go over there quickly and get them their breakfast. Besides -" she paused, thinking of how her horse knew if she was one minute behind feeding schedule "-Er besides, Syren is probably already throwing a fit about it" she said with a small laugh.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:13 am

-- 𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡 '𝙘𝙖𝙡' 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙣
        xxxxxxixxiixxxxxxx [ seventeen ] [ bisexual ] [ bedroom/kitchen ] [ ment: takeo, everyone in kitchen tags: isis ]

Never the first pair of feet in the kitchen, Niall was never the best at waking. Granted, his morning exhaustion could be considered self-inflicted through staying up way too late, though that would not influence any change in his behaviour. The first alarm of the day sounding in through the walls always woke the boy; 6am kickstarting his daily routine of trying desperately to grab as many precious minutes of sleep as he possibly could. Despite daily fruitless efforts, he still groaned and pulled the blanket up over his head, determined for sleep to win out this time. His desperate fortress of sleep provided just enough shelter from the stirring house and rising sun for the boy the half drift back off in a haze. The sound of Takeo’s voice hit his hears, though he was so tired that he couldn’t quote make them out.

Waking as quickly as he had fallen asleep, it seemed as though his nap had only lasted a few short moments. All too soon, his roommates began to stir too, heavy footfalls eliminating any chance of a couple of extra minutes. Niall slowly kicked the blanket off, grumbling and groaning as he did so, and sat up. Nose twitching, the faint fumes of a freshly cooked breakfast aided in waking him up more. As if on cue, the teen’s stomach roared indignantly, forcing him to finally get up out of bed. Once fully free from the land of sleep, he twisted from side to side until he heard a satisfying crunch before moving to eye himself up in the shared mirror. Dressed in simple sweatpants and a white T-shirt, the brunet figured he didn’t look to worse for wear given his poor slumber. Slim fingers ran through the mess of bedhead to neaten it as it fell down his forehead – it would do for now; he’d fix it later.

Though he felt more awake now, his body remained drowsy on the trip down to the kitchen, footsteps heavy and dragging along the floor. Not paying much mind to his surroundings, he took out his phone and scrolled blearily though his missed notifications as he walked. Had he been looking where he was going, he might have noticed Isis before they collided and moved out of the way but his morning scroll had his full attention. The girl had only knocked his shoulder a touch, just enough to knock the phone out of his tired hands. At her quick apology, he faked a pout. “Is that any way to say good morning?” The boy replied easily in a teasing tone, a grin spreading across his face. Grin fading into a soft smile, the expression firmly planted itself on his face as he reached down to rescue his phone from the ground. Isis had already continued to the kitchen, so he followed in her tracks. Now fully awake, Niall could feel his mood warming up as took his place at the table. “Morning!”

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupremeNerd42 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:05 pm

Danny Monaghan | 17 | Trans Male | Teenager | Location: Kitchen | Tags: Jamie, Samantha, Patricia, Isis, Takeo, Jullian, Niall
"I think I slept well!" He nods, smiling along as the question is asked. It was nice, seeing Jamie and his other adopted siblings and the other assistants, sure this was the same routine every day but having one was still nice. Having his breakfast served, he smiles brighter as he mumbles something in Irish before returning to answering questions, "Orange juice is good, please! Thank you" He gives a polite nod to Samantha as she enters, and to Patricia as well, before getting to quietly eating his breakfast while the chaos levels weren't too high. As predicted, more people waking up made things louder and more crowded, he continued to politely wave whenever others would enter the room, occasionally muttering a greeting in Irish as well (usually just a "Hello" or "Good morning").

Danny does grumble in response when his hair gets messed up by Jullian, huffing quietly and attempting to fix it with one hand. "Heyy, that wasn't necessary," okay, maybe he didn't mind it too much, but he had to pretend. His long hair was already pretty messy in the mornings, and it was difficult to make look nice in such a chaotic home anyway, even if he fixes it up in the mornings. Well, whatever. It didn't take the boy too long to finish eating his food, at which point he begins swinging his legs a little and looking around at the others again, remaining at the table to be polite. While he generally didn't start conversations by himself, he liked joining in if others were open for it.
SupremeNerd42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:37 pm

Jamie Levine//38//foster dad//heterosexual//tags; Patricia, Danny, Samantha,Isis,Niall//mentions;

Jamie looked at Patricia with a shocked expression "Noon, oh Pat, no no, not with everything being scheduled during the day, you'd make a horrible boss" Jamie chuckled, returning the joke. Jamie went to the sink to put his mug away, "perfect, i need you on board, we've got a lot to do today, i just wanna get everything done before summer hits our house" Jamie was very excited for equine therapy to start again, although a bunch of the older kids complained, a lot. Asking if they could go do something else, video games or do something they "enjoyed" Jamie was quite confused when it came to equine therapy and the children. The younger kids seemed to enjoy it more than the older kids, i guess it could be just teenagers being teenagers. Jamie's attention went to Takeo, shaking his head in disapproval of his actions "Takeo" Jamie said in a warning tone "Watch it" then watched as Takeo descended down to the basement, shaking his head in disappointment. "I don't know what to do with that boy" Jamie confessed. He finished washing his mug and the rest of the dishes from the younger children, smiling at Samantha "It's no worries hun, i enjoy my job" slightly chuckling at Samantha's response towards Takeo stealing her biscuit. The older kids not minding much to Takeo's behaviour helped Jamie be less worried for them, it helped him know that they didn't feel much hurt emotions towards the young adults bullying. Jamie's attention went to another teenager coming down the stairs "Good morning Niall, a little late for the start of the day don't you think?" Jamie faked sternness. Turning his attention back to Danny, Jamie walked over and poured him a cup of orange juice "I think i did pretty good on this glass of orange juice, what do you think? not so runny like last time huh?" Jamie asked everyone as he laughed, a little embarrassed from his last orange juice creation a few mornings ago. 'That's great! i'm glad you all had a good night's sleep, cause it's going to be a busy day today, and i need all your energy to a hundred percent, and you are very welcome Danny, enjoy" walking back to the table Jamie places the jug of orange juice down. Jamie looks at the clock "Alright everyone, i suggest you go do something before school, remember to bring your notebooks and everything needed, the teacher will be here in an hour or two. I don't know, that woman has a habit of being late"jamie shook his head once more "Pat come with me, everyone make sure you rinse out your plates and put everything in the dishwasher, i'll start it soon, Samantha do you wanna accompany me and Pat to the stables? I believe you have a horse of your own that will need a bath today as well" Jamie turned towards the 17 year old "Niall you too, lets go" Jamie grabbed everything he needed and headed towards the back of the house to the barn "I'll meet you three there, don't keep me waiting for long" Jamie closed the door to the back of the house trotting his way towards the barn. Jamie opened the wide barn doors once he reached the large red building, starting to prepare everything.

Isis Amir Foster//16//heterosexual//tags; Jamie, samantha, patricia, danny, niall//mentions; Niall

After bumping into Niall, Isis blushed in embarrassment sending a quick apology, moving towards the stairs. Isis nervously laughed "Sorry, good morning Niall" she rolled her eyes playfully and continued her way towards the table. Taking her glass of orange juice and her plate of food, Isis quietly eats as she listens to everyone making small talk and greeting each other. Her thoughts started drifting away as she eats away. Thinking about where she was going to do some photo shoots today and what outfits she'd bring with her, Isis has a small table near her bed, where she keeps her professional camera and everything she would need for her shoots. Looking towards the kitchen table, Isis groaned, she could feel the summer heat rising, even though it was technically summer, its been starting to feel like it. Isis looked towards the sky, bright blue clear skies, no clouds in sight. isis enjoyed the warm air, to a point, she didn't enjoy sweating that's for sure. If she could pick any weather it would be fall, not to cold but no warm either. Just right for her liking. Before Isis knew it she finished her breakfast, her attention went towards Jamie. it sounds like everyone has plans today, she shrugged. "i guess that's alright" mumbling to herself. Isis grabs her plate standing up from her seat, pushing the chair in and walking towards the sink to rinse off her plate and setting it in the dishwasher. She was not looking forward to school today, the teacher was sometimes, rude, towards Isis, she never understands why.

Takeo Inoue//17//heterosexual//tags; //mentions; Patricia

Takeo continued eating the biscuit after Samantha's comment "Good more flavor" he smirks, gulping down the rest of his breakfast. As Takeo made his way towards the basement he glares at Patricia "I don't think i was talking to you, why don't you mind your business. And i don't think me knowing what time it is or what time its not, is important enough for me to care" snickering Takeo makes his way down to the basement. Once he reaches the bottom of the stairs, Takeo puts in the code for the basement door that's usually locked to keep the small children out when it's not school time, and walks in, making his way to the gaming room, sitting himself down on a beanie chair and continues playing The Last Of Us, his favorite video game, a story based zombie apocalypse.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby м o e » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:25 am

Glade Veyy xx 19 xx alone

Most mistook him as a night owl; the type who slept late into the day.
In reality, sleep simply evaded him, and he frequently found himself up late and rising early. Something about the nightmares that he didn’t want to see anymore.
This particular morning Glade had been up since about 5am, sitting in silence on the back porch off under the shade of a tree. He’d watched the sunrise and wished the radiant display of colors had moved his emotions in some way, but all he felt was that gnawing regret. Pain over his own existence.
Eventually, the others began to awake and prepare breakfast. He didn’t bother to join them. He wanted to, honestly, but he felt in a strange position. Old enough to be staff, but not staff. He was required to join in all the same activities—according to his case worker—but he loomed over most the younger kids and felt like he stuck out like a sore thumb.
So he hid away most of the time.
Now, as several members of the house headed outside and right past him, he forced himself up. He swore he was too young to have the aches he felt as he slipped inside the back door, silent as a ghost. He grabbed a plate and began to fill it with food, feeling sure that the others would avoid him so he had no need to start a conversation.
Just another day of isolated paradise.
м o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me