Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

what kind of storm if we do a storm happening

Poll ended at Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:08 am

thunder
50%
rain storm
13%
dry thunder
No votes
dust storm
No votes
wild fire
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: Rolling oaks ranch rp thread

Postby Perfect Polish » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:31 pm

Siri Bishop|Female|19|Racing|Queen, Marauder, Jazz| Raja| Open for Interaction

Siri looked up at the barn from the front seat of her very large truck. The barn was not a lavishing as she was used to. Here she would be responsible for all aspect of horse care, not the she minded. She new how to do everything with her horses. Everything just seemed a bit smaller than the Kentucky Breeding farm she was from. Hoping out she opened the doors of her large 4 horse trailer. Siri was immediately greeted by snorting and pawing from the usually marked bay thoroughbred farthest from the door. Marauder was young and had not had much travel experience. She was ready to get out of the trailer and out onto green pastures to run. Raja soon padded up from where he had been sitting in the back seat of the truck. The slim featured canine was a sight for most people due to his exotic look and breed. A nicker came from the horse closest to her. Jazz was the oldest and most experienced of the bunch. He would be first to go in as he was easiest to control while finding her way around the new place. Hooking the lead rope, the pair walked towards the stable where several other new people were milling about.

Corva Ann Bailey| Female| 20| Western| King, Fable, Faolan| Addie, Goose| Open

Corva was approaching the barn, a large white mare in hand with a young foal of almost identical appearance in the other. The girl had left King in the trailer with her brothers two other horses Nova and Stratus. King, while being pretty laid back was still a stallion and Corva did not want to risk and altercation with another stud if there was one. In addition, she knew little Faolan would throw a fit without Hadithi at his side. Getting uncomfortable at the thought of asking someone for directions, she just entered the barn and began walking down the aisles, looking for the stall with the nameplates of her horses.

Elijah Charles Bailey| Male| 20| English| Stratus, Falcon, Nova, Hatter| Trusty and Jaqueline| Open

Elijah had been the first to unload two of his horses from the trailer. His twin, while sweet, had problems when it came to social interactions. He on the other hand, had not issues talking or making friends. Walking to down the aisles, in one hand he had is grey OTTB Draft mix gelding and the other was a cherry snowflake appaloosa. Both were the calm, easy-going of the group. Nova would be next. He would wait until last to take Stratus as the young colt was green and had not manners at the moment, easily throwing temper tantrums. His squeals could still be heard from the trailer, even here.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:59 am

Marinna Goldenstien
Marinna was at Bookmark’s stall, petting her gorgeous head. “Who has been a good girl?” She says playing with her. She gives her a peppermint and then goes over to Champion. “My little winner, here bud” she says giving him a loving head scratch. She looks over and sees that Rebel is impatiently pawing the floor of his stall. She goes over to him and gives him a little pat, “no, I didn’t forget about you” she says.

Maxwell Goldenstien
Max was feeding Wilbur his breakfast. He smiles as he watches him eat. He pets the pigs head.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:30 am

Red | head stable hand/teacher | Location: Pastures | Tags: open

Red had stopped at his cabin after talking to the girl who said her name was echo. He when getting to his cabin let out this three dogs to head for the pasture where his retired horses were. He was fallowed by a 10 month old brown springer spaniel, and two hunting dogs ahead of him, one was a large redline coonhound, the other was what was known as a leopard dog. He watched the two older dogs go run around and play as the puppy payed near the gate to the pasture. Soon he was sitting on the wooden fence looking at a 24 year old Oldenburg bag gelding and a bay tabino miniature that was 23 years old.

Connor | Student | Location: Heading to registration | open
Connor was a long way from where they had grown up but this would be his second year attending school here. His red curly hair standing out form others. His scottish accent was very thick which made it sometimes hard to understand him. As he got out of his his black ford pick up truck. As he got out of his truck he picked something up from the seat of his passenger seat. In his arms was a small black and white puppy. As he held the puppy in his arms another dog jumped out of the car. A large black and red/brown Tibetan Mastiff. Then he started heading for registration.

Estelle "Nettie" Goldenstine | owners daughter | Location: In the rider lounge | Open
Nettie as she liked to be called was in the rider lounge, she was on her last run of taking care of her exotics only other ones she needed to feed where the twin Raccons Bindi and bandit, and Solis the black bear cub. But currently she was feeding both Grayson the genet who was up in his hiding place, and Opal the asian leopord cat.

Lynn | Teacher | Location: Driveway/School entrance | Tag: open

Lyn had gotten ready after feeding her ferrets Maple and Aspin she started heading for the door. Aspen of course after eating curled up under the pillows to hide from the sun due to being albino her eyes were sensitive to it. Maple her sable colored ferret was scampering up to her as she laughed. "You want to come with huh Maple, ok ok let me get your bag." She said she giggled at her ferret and got his little satchel carrying bag. She set it on the ground and as he instantly climbed in it. Then she headed out. Soon she was standing at the front entrance having noticed a few trailers already and more coming she hoped she wasn't late.

Bardy | Owner/Teacher | Middle of the barn stalls | tags: open, Alex
As he was saying what he had been mentioning he noticed students starting to arrive. "Welp time to get to work Alex" he said as he left to go help any students that were lost. Mipsy suddenly ran by he laughed mipsy was a free range goat but her mate Kevin wasnt so lucky since he had horns it wasnt as safe for him to run around freely. Hers were small so they didnt pose much of a danger. Captain kept fallowing him after sniffing Dolbie's butt then left with his owner.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:51 am

Elijah Bailey| 20|Male|Hatter, Falcon, Nova, Stratus| Trusty, Jacqueline| Tags; Alex

Elijah's eyes lit up inside the barn. It was so much bigger than what he was used to. Back home, they had a large pasture and a small 10 horse maximum barn. Just enough for their horses and potential foals from breeding projects. There were several other riders milling about, each with their own horses. No horse looked the same here and there were so many breeds and color patterns represent. Walking down the aisle, looking for Mad Hatters stall. He had already found Falcons and placed the leopard gelding. The gray gelding in his hand suddenly stopped, letting out a nicker and dropping his head, ears tilted forward at a new presence. Elijah glanced where the horse's attention was drawn and noted a golden colored dog. He had a harness attached boldly displaying the words SERVICE DOG: DO NOT PET. Hatter nickered again, stretching out his neck. "Hey buddy, you cant do that" Elijah said, pulling the TB Draft mixes head up and away. "I know you want to make new friends, but this guy here's working" he talked to the horse, patting his neck. Hatter was an usual horse who loved dogs. He spend a lot of time with his own dogs, Trusty and Jaqueline, as well as his sisters two Pits Addie and Goose. Hatter was so enamored with dogs that he would even try to mutually groom them. "Hey there!" Eli said, directing his attention to the owner of the service dog. "I'm Elijah" said. "You wouldnt by any chance have seen a stall door with the name Mad Hatter on it".

Corva Ann Bailey| 20|Female|King, Fable, Faolan| Addie, Goose| Tags; Marianna

Corva walked down the aisle with her large white mare in one hand and her little colt in the other. Faolan was getting impatient of walking around and the like colt let out a squeal. "No sir" Corva said, gently popping his nose. Corva was strict when it came to ground rules. She would not have a colt (potential stallion prospect) grow up with bad manners. She could simply just ask for directions, but that required her talking to people. Nervousness kicked in, she should just ask this older lady who was feeding the horses. She would know. God why did she have to be socially awkward. Faolan decided to break the ice for her as the young colt reached his nose out to a large black Friesian that the woman had been giving attention. The white foal began clicking his teeth in a submissive manner.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:18 am

Marianna Goldenstien
She looks up from feeding Rebel and notices a girl with a mare and a colt. "Oh, hello! Are you one of the new students?" Marianna asks. "Looks like Champion made a new friend, huh bud?" She says. Champion huffed and tilted his head up. "Now, don't be rude. Come on" She says bringing his head back over and stroking it. "He thinks he is above all others. I think the World Champion title got into his brain. " Marianna jokes. "So, I am Marianna Goldenstien, one of the owners. Are you looking for a place for your horses? Mares with foals go there" She says pointing to the pasture where Prince was with Jewel. "Come on I will show you" She says leading her to the pasture. Prince stood next to his mom and reached his neck over and nickered to Faolan. "Looks like Prince wants to make a new friend" She says just as Journey pads over. "Hello girl" She says petting the dog between her ears
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:15 am

Kiyoka "Kit" || form || 17 - she/her - lesbian || praticing in a field || tags: open
Kit's weary gaze focused on Mystacor's face. They both seemed quite worn out. Looping around again, Kit focuses her balance, calling her horse forward in a canter. They seem to clear most of the first jumps easily, but slow down as they near the end. The two come to a hault, and she pats Mystacor's neck.
"You did good today." She smiled, dismounting from the saddle and just leading the mare in a slow paced walk around the arena. The horse calmed and they continued the cooldown excersizes.
xxxxxxxcredit

howdy ! I'm outlaw, she/her 18+ ENTP
cat + cowboy lover

outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:23 am

Red | Teacher/head stable hand | Pasture next to practice ring | Tag: Kit

Red had heard something he hadnt even noticed before. Someone was already using the practice field he figured that most horses would and riders would be getting settled not practicing right away so it was a surprise to him. Red slid off the railing of the fence he had been sitting on and walked over to the side fence of the arena and leaned on it just quietly watching her. He didnt want to startle either of them. Reds shaggy black hair all messed up from the heat of the day, currently he just had t-shirt blue jeans and some boots on. His denim jacket laying on the fence where he had been sitting before.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:39 am

Kiyoka "Kit" || form || 17 - she/her - lesbian || praticing in a field || tags: Red
Kit made her way over to someone she had recognized as a teacher. She smiled and nodded briskly to him.
"May I help you with anything?" She asks, pausing to gesture to her horse, "I was just about to head in. You are the stablehand correct?"
xxxxxxxcredit

howdy ! I'm outlaw, she/her 18+ ENTP
cat + cowboy lover

outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabrina723 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:48 am

Red | Teacher/Head stable hand | tag: Kit | practice field

"Oh sorry I was just surprised most people are still getting there things put away and things like that so i was surprised. I didnt expect anyone to be practicing." He smiled "Ya I'm the stable hand, my name is Red, i'm also a teacher this year too" he said. "Try not to work to hard classes dont start for a few days so everyone can get their horses settled in" he said. "Would you like to meet one of my horses" he said as he motioned towards the pasture.
Sabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Rueben Brooker
21|Male|Bisexual
Owns Starsky & Nightstorm
Tagged: Siri
Rueben had already arrived, and settled both of his horses into their stables, making sure that they were both okay. This had taken a little bit longer with Nightstorm, since he was extremely skittish and had already attempted to nip a couple of the other horses that got too close, but at last, Rueben had managed to calm Nightstorm down enough to be able to leave him for a while. He definitely didn't plan on being away for too long. At least the barn his two horses were stabled in was a lot quieter, he'd only seen a few other stalls have names on the doors for other horses, so that would hopefully make things easier.

Anyway, now that he had a bit of time, Rueben carried a nearly-new bridle with him, intending to go over to the rider's lounge. He figured that he could get some time to clean the bridle in there. It was intended for Nightstorm, since the stallion's old one that he got when he adopted Nightstorm from the rescue was nearly falling apart. It'd taken quite a long while to save up enough to buy the newer bridle, and even then it wasn't completely brand new... but it was much better than the old one.

As he walked across the yard, though, Rueben bumped shoulders with another student - one that he didn't recognise - that had been approaching the stable with a grey thoroughbred. "Ugh. Watch it!" Rueben grumbled sharply, taking a step to one side. "At least look like you know what you're doing."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me