I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:46 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- home> out- Tags: X

The brown eyed and very red haired girl hummed and smiled. She and Lei walked out of the room, after she brushed her hair out, again. She smiled sweetly down at the poodle shepherd husky mix. She watched his blue and amber eyes look up at her. She smiled as she pet him a moment, then they stepped to the door. The stubborn and fiery but sweet and gentle girl and her dog left the house and walked to the street.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- street-> Starbucks- Tags: X

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male hummed as he thought of his cat. Of course he'd be thinking of Ray on the way to a meeting...An important meeting too, his dang parents had told him constantly. He couldn't help it, though, as the cat was too precious. He hummed as he made his way down the street, towards the coffee shop. He smiled every time he'd see an animal on a leash. It was especially so if it happened to be a well behaved cat. Shaking his head, he finally reached the shop and pushed the door open.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oriana - 3 –¤– Lewin - 2

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Oriana Emmaline Clarkson § 22 § The Tsundere

You can do this, Ori...just ask. There's nothing wrong with that when you're waiting for someone, right? Oriana thought to herself as she timidly looked around. Just as she had started making her way over to a tall man with black hair, the door suddenly opened. Not being able to stop in time, she bumped right into the blonde man who had just stepped inside. Her cheeks immediately went red, mortified by the run-in. "Oh, gosh, I'm so..." she began, her tone clearly apologetic, before it trailed off, at the end. When her gaze finally fell on the individual that she had run into, and got a good look at him, she froze. Between the blonde hair and stunning eyes, he was quite handsome. Surely, she thought, the chances of him being Harry were likely low, unfortunately. It was a good thing she had already been blushing, because if she hadn't been, before, she surely would have started to, at that point. "S-sorry...er, I-I guess I didn't s-see you," she stammered, quickly averting her gaze as she rubbed the back of her neck, a bit, and hid behind her hair.

Lewin James Patterson § 24 § The Wealthy

Lewin was just a few pages in to his book when he suddenly heard a female's voice speaking, presumably to him. Allowing his emerald green eyes to flick up to the girl, dressed in a Lewin was just a few pages in to his book when he suddenly heard a female's voice speaking, presumably to him, based on how she addressed him. Allowing his emerald green eyes to flick up to the girl, dressed in a white lace top and a blue polka-dot skirt, and met her gaze. He couldn't deny it, the brunette girl that stood in front of him was quite gorgeous. "Ah, so you're the Ashton Wellington I've been told about," he responded, flashing her a polite smile, "Hello. I'm Lewin, but you can call me Lou, if you would rather. It's nice to meet you." He shook her hand has he spoke, then allowed his own hand to drop back down to his side after he let go of hers. Truthfully, he was quite nervous - after all, he hadn't been in a relationship for several good years, now, as he had focused more on his career after what his last girlfriend had done to him. Jumping right in from single for that long to engaged was a bit jarring for him, though he tried his best not to show it. Generally, however, he was quite successful in concealing these types of emotions.
Wondering what time it was - as not to be late for their reservation at the little restaurant - he decided to bring it up. After all, they could get to discussing their marriage, and getting to know one another, when they got inside, he thought. "So, we've got about..." he began, quickly taking a peek at the time on his phone - 7:25 AM - before sliding it back into his pocket. He then returned his attention to Ashton as he continued, "About five minutes, or so. Would you like to head inside?" As he awaited z response from the woman, he couldn't help but to wonder how she felt about these arrangements. Was she happy about it, or upset? Thus far, she didn't seem upset, at least. He supposed, however, that he would soon find out, one way or another, based on how the pair would end up interacting with one another. He genuinely hoped that they would end up being compatible; though he had never been married, before, he did know that marriage was difficult. He couldn't imagine being in a loveless marriage, as he would think that would just complicate things further.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:48 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Dunkin' Donuts ]

"Bye mom," Kye said while giving his dog, Frodo a quick pat. "Kye? You better not make a fool out of yourself in front of that nice girl," his mom said appearing by the kitchen door, looking at him sternly. Kye sighed and smiled at his mom and then left. I have a savage mom, he thought to himself as he walked to the Dunkin' Donuts they had agreed to meet. Donuts were his comfort food and he needed one more than ever now.

He reached the familiar food joint and waited outside for Shiloh. It was better than waiting inside - too many judging eyes inside. Plus, he felt it would be polite if he waited for her here and then they could go in together. The sun was nice and warm on his back and he felt a bit hopeful about the situation.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:34 am

Arabella Snow

She yawned and stretched. She got up for the day and put on a nice blue dress and brushed her teeth. She brushed her hair and braided it. She was meeting her Fiance, who she didn't even know. She walked out of the house. She walked to the coffee shop that they planned on meeting. She looked around, not knowing what he even looked like.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:46 am

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/Tags: open
He escaped through the window and onto the roof. He jumped over to the wall and jumped down, onto the sidewalk. He nodded to his ferret to shut the window and waited as he did. The ferret jumped back onto his shoulder. He pulled his hood on his hoodie down and ran into an alleyway.

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags:Kira and Kiva inside. Kye at the donut shop.
She laughed and checked the time. "I got to go, see you later, Kira and Kiva." "Bye sis!" They both said. She gave them both a hug and gave Suri a kiss on the head. "Be good" She reminded them. She opened the door and left her house. She walked to the meeting place, a donut shop. She saw Kye and walked over. "Hello" She greeted him.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:56 am

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- home> out- Tags: X

The brown eyed and very red haired girl hummed and smiled. She and Lei walked out of the room, after she brushed her hair out, again. She smiled sweetly down at the poodle shepherd husky mix. She watched his blue and amber eyes look up at her. She smiled as she pet him a moment, then they stepped to the door. The stubborn and fiery but sweet and gentle girl and her dog left the house and walked to the street.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male hummed as he thought of his cat. He hummed as he made his way reached for the door. He pushed it open, and immediately a girl ran into him...He looked down at her a moment. He offered a sweet little smile to her, then said “It’s fine.” He then tilted his head as he thought of something. “You wouldn’t happen to be...Oriana, would you?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:55 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y

Kye turned to the sound of a hello from beside him. It was Shiloh, wearing a purple top paired with a white skirt. She is beautiful, Kye thought to himself, as if seeing her for the first time. He got up from the railing he was perched on and smiled shyly at her. "Hey Shiloh, should we go inside?" he asked. Kye walked to the Dunkin' donuts door, took his hands out of his pockets and held open the door for her. His mother had ingrained in him such polite habits from a very young age. "Uhh...after you," he added nodding.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:15 am

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
"Sure" She says smiling at him. She nodded "Thanks" as he held the door for her. She walked in and the smell of donuts overwelmed her. She inhaled the amazing scent. She sat down and looked at Kye. "So...." She didn't know how to start, she normally would have tons of ideas on how to start a conversation with someone but she didn't today. She felt this weird tingle next to him but she ignored it.

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/Tags: open
He ran across the alley wall. He climbed down the other side and pulled down his hoodie. He walked into the sidewalk and whistled. No one caught him. His ferret was scanning the area as they went.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:57 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y

Kye sat down opposite to Shiloh and laughed nervously. He had a million things to ask her, but somehow he was tongue-tied. Even she was unsure of how to proceed, he could tell. So Kye blurted out the first thing that came to his head, "You look beautiful." Instantly he felt like an idiot. Great, he thought to himself, now she will think I am a creep. His lack of social skills were doing wonders for him.

Thankfully, his stomach growled lightly letting him know he did not have breakfast. Quickly he said, "Do you want to order something? Donuts? Coffee?" As he waited for her response, he realized he had butterflies in his stomach. Why though, he thought. Kye had known Shiloh since middle school. They were friends, maybe not inseperable besties, but they have had several interactions in the post. She was beautiful and he had a not-so-serious crush on her, like he knew a lot of guys did. So why was he so nervous now? Why did he wish for everything to go perfectly?
Pet's name: ♥~Nocte~♥
[ Hell is empty and all the devils are here ]

My Deersserts.
My "Supernatural" Characters (Human).
My Quad and Other Characters
Pet's name: ♥ Ƶισ ♥

( TokioHotel_alien is my little sister )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" History theirs whose language is the sun. "
- Stephen Spender
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:18 am

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
"Thanks" She says at the compliment. She was grateful when Kye finally found something to say. She smiles at him and says, "I guess a coffee would be nice." She knew she would be teased by her friends but she didn't care. She knew tons of boys liked her, but none of them seemed to be the one or even intrest her in the slightest. Kye, well.... he was a different story. She let out a small sigh, She normally had a lot of things to talk about, but today? Today she didn't know why nothing came to her mind.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me