Summer Beach (Remake) (One Spot Left!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (Closed!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 am

Morgan Astra
26|Nonbinary|The Doctor
Tagged: Everyone
Morgan drove up to the beach house, and quickly noticed that there were a couple of other cars already parked up... but they had no doubt there would be more than a couple of other people here, considering the time. This slightly unnerved Morgan. They didn't like being late or the last one to anything, and were normally much more organised than this. They would have to make up for it later. Maybe they could cook dinner? They liked the idea of cooking for other people, and rarely got the opportunity to do so.

Anyway, stepping out of their car, and pulling out their suitcase, Morgan walked up to the front door of the beach house. They pushed the door open, and heard talking, so they made their way to the living room. "Oh- I'm sorry. Looks like I'm the last to arrive." they said, sheepishly, as they looked around at the group of people that were around the room. They'd heard one of them had introduced himself to the group, and it seemed that the group had pretty much just started, so they were quite relieved that they weren't too late.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (O&A)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Alaina Fellan | 24 | female | bisexual | Tags: Jack, Jessica, Richard, Mel, Morgan

Alaina smiled as two more new people showed up. "I'm Alaina." She announced to the group. She turned to the most recent person to have come in and looked up at them. "Actually. I think there's supposed to be one more of us to show up." She said, frowning slightly to herself. She heard Jack's offer to come with him and she perked up. "I'll come if you don't mind." Alaina had thought smarter and put her swimsuit on before coming to the beach in case she wanted to immediately go swimming. She ran upstairs and grabbed a towel just in case, and sprinted back down to meet him.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:54 pm

Jessica R- 25- f- Newcomer- pan or demi- has to bond first- rat at home- Service dog Sora- beach house- Tags: everyone

The fiery red hair of the girl was pulled back, showing off her fair skinned face and pretty lips. Brown eyes wrinkled as she smiled at Alaina. The book and animal loving girl quickly went to get a room. She found a pretty nice one out of what was left, and put her stuff there. The also shy and nervous girl put a little board with her name on the knob. It had a black string that kept it hanging there. She and the Poodle Shepherd husky then headed back to the others. She sweetly said "My name is Jessica, you can call me Jess if you want. This is Sora, my service dog, and he loves people."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:23 pm

x
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      x 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚇𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁
      xxxxxxxxxxxx the lifeguard 23 bisexual
      xxxxxxx LOCATION: at the house
      xxxxxxx TAGGED: the group; morgan

indentmel gave jack a huge grin when he acknowledged her, feeling almost euphoric off of the positive company of others. aside from the guy who seemed to be in a bad mood, everyone seemed relatively joyful to be spending some time in the beach house. mel was just delighted to be able to share this home, as well as the ocean that she loved, with others- some of which had never been to the ocean, and some who were just here to soak up the sun.
      indenta new voice entering the room drew mel from her thoughts and she looked up to meet eyes with a dark-haired individual with vitiligo. instantly, she was captivated by the stranger and their warm aura.
      indent"you're not too late," she agreed, speaking after alaina had. mel's eyes flickered downwards to the suitcase in their hand, then back up to their face. "want me to show you to the rooms? they're just upstairs, and you're free to choose one yourself, but i'd be happy to accompany you."
      indentthe presence of a redhead and her cheery looking dog drew mel's eyes away from the other new arrival. the women that were at the beach house all seemed so kind, and for that she was grateful.
      indent"welcome, jess and sora!" mel said with a kind grin. she truly couldn't be happier in the moment. while going on a walk with jack and alaina sounded nice, maybe she'd leave them to do some bonding. there was something about the heat of summer that really helped kindle relationships- or maybe it was just the fact that it was a group of attractive twenty-somethings cooped up in a beach house together.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:44 pm

Richard Scarlett | 25 | Male | Panromantic | Tags: Everyone

Oh, how handy, the last person had finally arrived. The loner reaches down to carefully pat Silver on the head a few times, before standing back up tall to stare at the newest person. “That makes everybody. Now I know I can return to my room and not be disturbed” well, he would assume that the others knew he didn’t want to be pestered at all. Silver meows, before wondering over to the girl who was with a dog, the black cat was incredibly brave and didn’t particularly care about dogs very much. Richard would watch as his cat walked over, before staring up at the face of the girl. Jessica. He didn’t recognise her, hadn’t seen her around Summer Beach any previous year, that meant she was new here. Great. The others would have at least heard about him from others while here, this girl was never around before and thus she wouldn’t know anything. “Jessica, right? I take it you’ve never been here before. As long as you can manage that dog, Sora, you should be fine”
He wouldn’t add any more to that statement. It should be clear enough what he meant, he knew dogs tended to get a temper around cats they didn’t know, and he himself didn’t want to be pestered by a dog all that much.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:32 am

Morgan Astra
26|Nonbinary|The Doctor
Tagged: Everyone; Mel.
Oh. Perhaps they were a little later than they thought, after all, as it seemed a few of the others staying at this beach house were departing the living room to do something else. Perhaps they'll introduce themselves to everyone else later on, then. To everyone else in the room, Morgan waved briefly, then turned towards the young woman who'd spoken to them, offering to show them up to the bedrooms.
Morgan smiled at her, then nodded, gratefully. "Yes, please. That would be great." they accepted, before refocusing on the others. "My name's Morgan, great to meet you guys!" they introduced themselves, after one of the others, a red-haired young woman with a dog, had introduced herself as Jessica.

Even with just this small group of people, Morgan could tell that they were going to be in for an interesting summer. Although, they were a little anxious that they were going to be feel rather helpless, being away from patients, and rather unsure they'd be able to properly relax in the way most people would expect.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnappySnoo » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:41 am

𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃 "𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀" 𝑅𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓇

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Walking to the beach ᴡɪᴛʜ Alaina ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ No one at the moment

It delighted Jack to know that at least someone was willing to explore with him. Although he had been at this beach many times, it still looked slightly different each visit. He didn't need to wait long for Alaina after she had gone upstairs. He soon heard rushed footsteps descending and then she was back next to him - clearly ready to experience some of that beautiful water. Wasting no time, John lead her out of the house, opening the door for her and exiting behind. It was a fairly quick walk to the beach and it honestly felt great to have the wind on his face and the sand beneath his feet. In the past weeks, he had been so focused on work, that he hadn't taken any time to breathe. Now was his chance and he definitely would enjoy it to the fullest.

Instead of finding a spot to sit on the sand, Jack ventured down to the waters edge and removed his sandals, sticking his feet into the waves. The sound, the smell, the feel, it was all too cathartic. All of the family vacations came back to him in a flash - he smiled simply thinking about them and the fun they had here. It made him hope that this summer would be no different. After all, it seemed that the people staying here were nice enough. Maybe he could actually make some long lasting friendships here.

While he was wrapped up in his own thoughts, Jack suddenly remembered that he wasn't alone at the moment. Alaina had come with him after all. His head swiveled to find her, an apologetic look strewn across his face.
    "I'm sorry, I was wrapped up in my own head for a second there, I didn't mean to be completely silent this entire time." After apologizing, Jack couldn't seem to remember exactly how long had past. It felt like thirty minutes, but in likelihood, it had to have been much, much shorter than that. In any case, he was on a beautiful beach with a woman that - he had to admit - stole the show.
    "So how long have you been coming here, Alaina? Is this your first trip?"
SnappySnoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:14 am

x
      x 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚇𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁
      xxxxxxxxxxxx the lifeguard 23 bisexual
      xxxxxxx LOCATION: at the house
      xxxxxxx TAGGED: morgan

indent"welcome, morgan," mel greeted, the same cheery smile ever present on her face.
      indentthe young woman boosted herself off of the couch, standing with a stretch, and then walked over to morgan. from the corner of her eye, she watched richard move towards jessica, the man's cat perhaps serving as a wingman for him as the black cat led him over towards the redhead. good for you, silver. attractive company might put a smile on his downturned face.
      indentmel's full attention then turned back towards morgan, eyes bright as she spoke. "upstairs, then. shall we?" she wanted to make them feel fully welcome, as she was slightly concerned that they felt guilty for being one of the last ones to show up. she also knew she wasn't going to hover- she'd let them choose their room and then take off to give them their space- but maybe it would be nice to have a chat and get acquainted early on.
      indentshe led morgan upstairs, tossing in small details here or there- "there's bathrooms on either side of the hall," and "let me know if you need extra blankets, otherwise they're in that closet"- but otherwise, she stopped at one of the doors a few down from the room she'd chosen.
      indent"not to be biased, but i think this one has the best view of the beach," mel said with a teasing glint in her eyes, resting her hand on the doorknob of said room. "otherwise, if you like a good view of the front yard- and no, i'm not being sarcastic, it is kinda nice- the one on this side of the hall is pretty too." she gestured towards the door across the hall, just happy to help out.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Jessica R- 25- f- Newcomer- pan or demi- has to bond first- rat at home- Service dog Sora- beach house- Tags: everyone

The fiery red hair of the girl was pulled back, showing off her fair skinned face and pretty lips. Brown eyes focused on Melati, and she nodded to her. she then watched her lead another girl off to see the house. She looked down again, and noticed a pretty cat watching her. she smiled at the cat, crouching down to let them sniff her hand. She smiled as she then pet them under the chin a moment. She rolled her eyes when the owner equated her dog to a normal dog... "Excuse me, but he's a service dog, why would I have any troubles?" After saying that, she huffed and walked away with the dog. Sora wagged at her, having ignored the cat the entire time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Beach (Remake) (O&A)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 pm

Alaina Fellan | 24 | female | bisexual | Tags: Jack

Alaina followed Jack out the door, towel in hand. She paused for just a second, taking in the sea hair that blew her hair out of her face and the beautiful beach when she felt a comfortable distance from the water, she laid her towel down, took her pants and shirt off to reveal her one-piece swimsuit and sprinted for the water. She was careful going in so as not to step on anything in the water but quick enough to barrel past Jac kand dive into the water. She surfaced and grinned at him, setting herself on her knees in the sand as the waves pulsed around her, pushing her slightly. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to her. When he suddenly snapped to, Alaina smiled again. "Don't worry about it Jack." Alaina felt around in the water for shells or sad dollars, listening carefully as he spoke. "Oh no. I come once every few summers if I can manage a break from my job. And, to be honest, although I've had my fair share of beach weddings, nothing ever was quite as wonderful as this beach and away from bridezillas." Alaina laughed to herself and stood, the water lapping around her legs as it rushed in. "What about you? Do you frequent this beach much?" She fiddled with a shell in her hands as she waited for his answer.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me